Hot Daughter, Hotter Mom - Cover

Hot Daughter, Hotter Mom

Copyright© 2009 by Ray Todd

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mother and Daughter come together to form one hot family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

A few nights later when Hope and her big brother were home alone, they were fucking on the living room couch.

"Oh, sweet baby," she whispered, feeling him fucking deeper and deeper, bringing more joy with ever fuck-plunge. "I love it when you fuck me."

Matt stared down at his kid sister's hard little cone-shaped tits. It was obvious that she wasn't much more than a child, and that it was wrong for him to be fucking her, but her little pussy was the tightest, hottest, sweetest damn thing he had ever fucked. Her big blue eyes were glowing up at him from her lovely flushed face, and her baby-soft lips were moistly parted, showing her white teeth. Until only recently, Matt hadn't fully realized what a cute little kid she was.

Excited by the sight of his naked little sister, Matt was fucking harder and deeper into her lurching cunt. He could hear her sweet pussy juices squishing around his plunging prick as it slithered in and out of her squeezing cunt.

"Oh, Matt," she whimpered, grinding her pussy slit up tighter around the base of his cock. "That feels so good!"

The cute youngster just loved to be fucked by her big brother. She squealed with delight at the feel of his prick fucking smoothly between her sensitive cuntal tissues. Wrapping her arms more tightly around his back, she squirmed her crotch up against him, squeezing his luscious prick with her little hotly sucking cunt.

"Oh, fuck, honey, fuck!" she whimpered, wrapping her soft thighs around his waist.

He fucked his rigid prick deeper and deeper into her eager pussy, and hot globs of pussy juice were oozing from between her swollen cuntlips and dribbling down over her ass.

"Matt! Matt!" she shrieked, her excited cunt muscles involuntarily sucking on the full length of her big brother's boner. "That's it! Harder! Harder!"

Answering her hysterical pleas, the youth began fucking his passion-bloated cock into his little sister's juicy young cunt with all his power.

"Eeeeeeeeeegggggghhh!" she shrieked as he relentlessly drilled his prick up into her fuckhole. "That's it, honey! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

She suddenly felt his hot cum gushing into her lurching belly and instinctively screwed her cunt up tighter against him to receive the full load of his hot thick jism. At that very moment, she was violently shaken by her own orgasm that left her weak and trembling when it finally passed.

They had been so busy fucking that neither of them had noticed their slutty mother and Dave Walker when they entered the room.

"Well, Matt," Lisa sneered as she watched her son finally pull his limp wet cock out of is little sister's cum-drenched pussy. "Aren't you picking them these days?"

The youth just stared at her, too embarrassed to answer.

"Hi, Mom," grinned the cute little blonde. "Matt just fucked me."

"I can see that," snapped her mother. "But you just can't keep a guy from fucking his sister."

"Don't be stupid, Mom," the girl cut in.

"I'm no damned angel -- and besides, I love to fuck."

"I can't understand you," gasped her mother.

"I might your daughter," giggled Hope. "But I'm sure a hot piece of ass."

"That's right," said Matt as his mother glanced over at him. "This little shit can really fuck."

"Doesn't his big cock hurt you?" the woman asked, turning back to her daughter.

"Shit, no," said Hope. "I don't think they've made a prick too big for me."

Lisa just stared at her young daughter.

"Who is he?" asked the girl, referring to the handsome man with her mother. "He looks like quite a stud."

"Don't be such a smart ass," snapped Lisa. "This is my friend, Dave Walker. Dave, this is my daughter, Hope -- and her lover and brother, Matt."

"Hi, Mr. Walker," beamed Hope, and then she turned to her mother. "What do you mean by my lover? He's been fucking you for years, but he's only been fucking me for a few days."

Dave couldn't believe this crazy family. Lisa was the hottest woman he'd ever met, and now her little daughter seemed to be just as horny as the mother. The man had never seen such a cute girl in his life, and the sight of her naked body was giving him one hell of a hard-on.

"Mr. Walker has heard me talk about you both so often that I wanted him to meet you," said Lisa.

"How's he hung?" giggled Hope, walking up in front of the handsome man.

"That's none of your business," snapped her mother.

"I think I'll check him out," she grinned, lightly running her fingers across the front of his pants.

"What?" gasped the startled woman.

"Go get Matt hard again," Hope said over her shoulder. "I'll take care of this guy here."

Lisa was so shocked with her daughter's brazen attitude that she was too stunned to speak.

"Have you ever screwed real pussy?" the girl whispered to the man as she struggled to open his pants.

"No," he nervously answered, completely confused by this strange family.

"Have you ever thought about it?" asked Hope, reaching into his open fly and wrapping her fingers around his prick.

"Not really."

"Why not?" she smiled, easing his throbbing boner out of his pants.

"Well," he said, his entire body tingling from the feel of her soft young fingers wrapped around his cock, "I've always thought girls like you were too crazy to mess with."

"Does my hot body look crazy?" whispered Hope, dropping to her knees and swiping her moist tongue across the tip of his sensitive cockhead.

"God, no," gulped the man, slowly starting to regain his composure. "That's the hotest body I've ever sea."

"Thank you," she giggled. "Would you like to fuck me?"

"I sure would."

Sitting on her son's lap in a chair, Lisa excitedly watched her daughter lead Dave over to the couch. The horny woman's cunt started leaking hot juices as she watched him quickly disrobe. She began excitedly squirming her ass around on Matt's lap as she stared at Dave's throbbing boner.

Looking down at the girl on the couch, Dave had never seen anything as beautiful as the way this adorable girl spread out on her back, her long blonde hair cascading over the cushion and the fingers of one hand sensually caressing her juicy little pussy.

"Come on, honey?" she whispered up to him. "I need a hot fuck."

Hope was thrilled with the size of his nice big prick, and she was dying to feel it stuffed up deep in her cunt.

"Please hurry," she whispered when he dropped to his knees between her widely spread thighs.

The man could hear his heart pounding loudly as he stared down at her luscious little pussy. The pink, wet flesh of her sweet cunt was quivering with anticipation, and the soft pussy curls around her slippery little pussy were glistening with hot juices.

"Come on," she begged again. "Please put that beauty in my hot little cunt."

As the handsome man slowly moved forward, Hope trembled with excitement when his cockhead brushed lightly against her naked thighs. Reaching down, the horny youngster grasped his thick boner and eased his big prick-knob between the moistly hot lips of her hungry cuntslit.

"Ooooooooh," she whimpered, feeling his cock fucking slowly through the tight little opening.

When the head of his prick had finally penetrated the mouth of her tight young fuckhole, she desperately clung to him, waiting for her tiny cuntslit to become accustomed to his big cock.

"God, it's big," she gasped as he continued pushing forward.

"Is my cock too big?" he gulped.

"Shit, no!" she exclaimed. "Shove harder. I can take it."

Determined to fill this horny bitch's cunt with his throbbing prick, Dave gave a hard lunge and the entire length of his boner fucked into the squeezing warmth of her tight pussy.

Clutching him tightly as she waited for the momentary discomfort to recede, she could feel his huge cock throbbing deep in her pussy. She could feel her sensitive cunt walls stretch, and the hardness of his prick felt heavenly.

"Oh, Mr. Walker," she panted, pulling his mouth down to her softly parted lips. "Thank you. I just love the feel of your big cock in me."

Excitedly watching them from where she was sitting on Matt's lap, Lisa was frantically tearing her clothes off. She could feel her son's naked cock throbbing against her bare ass. Wriggling her ass against her son's swollen prick, Lisa breathlessly watched Dave fucking his thick cock in and out of her daughter's tightly stretched pussy.

"Oh, shit! Oh, God!" she could hear Hope moaning as the man fucked his cock deeper and harder into her cunt, bringing her even more intense pleasure with every thrust.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.