The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 67

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 67 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Kathy:

"Oh, fine, fine," I replied. Actually, I had a bit of a tension headache...

"No, silly!" Trini laughed. "I mean cocksucking! Have you ever done a big one?"

Caught short, I said, "Uh, no..."

"He's big now, right?"

"Well, yeah..."

"What about deep throat?" Trini asked. We'd fallen behind the men; Felicity stuck with us while Harriet and Harrah split the difference in distance between us and the men.

"It, uh, wasn't necessary," I admitted. I loved Gene, but...

"Oh, yeah, that's right..." Trini looked up and beamed. "I'm good at it -- and I'm a good teacher -- aren't I, Sis?"

Felicity nodded. "She is, actually. I didn't know how..."

"Well," I mused, "It can't be any too..."

"How is your gag reflex?" Trini asked. "Got one?" She proceeded to poke a finger down her throat, then pulled it out to ask, "Can you do that?"

"I, uh..." Did I need this? "I don't know. Gene usually..."

"Well, he DID, maybe, but things are different, aren't they?" Trini pointed out. "There is nothing like a good blowjob to ensure that he's all happy and lets you have what you want..." Felicity nodded wisely; she did a lot of that.

"Wow, I don't know..."

"Look, you're gonna need this thing in your corner..." Trini warned. "You need to step up to the plate with him, you know? Show him you understand your new job..." She shrugged. "It's no big thing; I'll kneel up and give a little demo -- you'll be right there, next to me. I'll show you a technique, then you practice it a while, and we move on to something else. It'll go a long way toward making sure that when you DO have to put up with another woman, she gets the back seat..."

It was all so reasonable -- but I kept seeing Trini's lips around Gene's pretty new cock... "I probably don't need the class, really..."

"Well, why don't you show me, then? You can suck him and I'll give you a few pointers and we won't go beyond that unless you need it -- how's that?" Trini smiled her winning smile.

"I'll ... talk to Gene about it..."


She didn't let me, of course. Halfway through dinner, she asked me in a stage whisper, "So, did you ask him?"

"Ask me what?" Gene asked.

"If she could show me her blowjob technique!" Trini answered, full voice. "Kathy says she's got it all down pat, but I offered to give her pointers. I'm pretty good -- and a pretty good teacher -- I've got Sis and Harrah swallowing Bernie like pros!"

I looked around, embarrassed -- and it seemed like everybody was in on the joke! Harriet looked a little nonplussed, but Farris and Bernie were both acting like it was the most natural thing in the world to talk about giving blowjobs at the dinner table. Even Gene's "Is that so?" sounded rehearsed...

"Oh, yeah!" Trini was all innocence. "I don't know if anybody has said anything, but in the past, I wasn't real lucky with guys -- not like Sis. I kept finding bad guys. Well, you don't learn the interesting stuff when you're with nice guys -- they're nice and they think of you and they aren't demanding, you know? You learn ALL about sex from bad guys, because they want it, period! So I know a few tricks, you know? Stuff nice guys don't ask for and nice girls don't learn..."

"I see..." Gene muttered -- and I knew there was no avoiding it from his voice. "I think it's real nice of you to offer to help out like that. In fact, you were very helpful today, wasn't she, Kathy?"

"Oh, yes..." There was no escape...

"Well, gee, maybe Bernie can bring you around later and you can show Kathy some of that stuff -- wouldn't that be nice, Hon?" Gene asked.

I was doomed... "Yeah, that would be great..." No one noticed how lukewarm my response was...


They didn't even go home! Well, Harriet and Farris did, but Bernie and Felicity and Harrah and Trini just went back to our cabin or whatever with us ... I found myself kneeling in front of Gene, fishing out his beautiful cock -- with Trini on my right and Harrah on my left and Felicity on her left, while Felicity fished Bernie's cock out of HIS pants ... And Trini goes, "Isn't Bernie's cock nice? Sis, go ahead and show Kathy Bernie's cock up close..." Harrah backed up and Felicity literally stuck Bernie's cock under my nose -- and when my eyes uncrossed, Trini was pumping Gene's cock, going, "Wow! What a nice one!" And I'm horrified, but Felicity is rubbing Bernie's glans against my lips, smearing his pre-cum on them, and if I open my mouth, it's going in ... I threw myself backwards and Trini went, "Oh! Hey, sorry!" and let go of Gene ... but I'm licking Bernie's goo off my lips and wondering if I couldn't have gotten out of the way instead of having that happen to me...

Trini doesn't give me five seconds to recover before she goes, "Okay, cool! Let's see your action!" And I'm fucked, because I don't have anything for an eight-inch cock; earlier in the day we'd both been too anxious to fuck and I just never got around to sucking him!

I tried to bluff my way through, but it's too big and I'm not prepared and I choke and gag. Trini is all sympathy, telling me, "You really needed to bring your head down lower and open your throat ... Watch this! Harrah..." And skinny little Harrah goes "Gulp! Gulp! Gulp!" and sticks her nose in Bernie's pubic hair! I kneel there watching and Trini says, "Sometimes it's the foreskin that does it. Bernie doesn't have one ... Want to try it?" Harrah backed off leaving Bernie's cock all slimy from her spit and I shook my head -- but Gene said, "Oh, go ahead, Hon -- you can quit bluffing any time..." Harrah, grinning from ear to ear, waved Bernie's cock in front of my face again...

I grabbed the shaft -- more to hold it off than anything else -- and look up at Gene, who is looking back, waiting ... There is no escape, so I slowly open my mouth, watching Gene watch me. I can't believe I'm doing this, and I can't believe he isn't stopping me -- but Bernie's glans slides along my tongue, leaving a trail of pre-cum and I close my lips around his shaft. I've been sullied; I should have said something, should have stopped it, but, no, I was sucking a stranger's cock with my husband looking on... "Better?" Trini asked, adding, "Duck your head a little so you have a straight shot and see how much you can take in..."

There is no reason to stop now, so I go ahead and try, taking Bernie's length in until the spongy tip hits the back of my throat, causing me to gag. I opened my mouth to retch and Trini sighed and said, "Sometimes you need outside help to get past the hard parts, you know?" Bernie slid his fingers through my hair on either side of my head and I looked up at him and he looked back and said, "Let me help you." He took control of my head and moved it and repositioned me so my neck felt hyper-extended -- and then pulled me forward, not stopping until he was lodged in my throat! Trini's face loomed and she said, "See? I knew you could do it!" Bernie let up and I thought I was going to heave -- but I didn't. Then he pulled me back onto him and released me, pulled and released, and I basically forgot about Gene...

... Until Trini said, "Hey, watch this!" and I shifted my eyes from Bernie just in time to watch Trini swallow Gene the first time! She had this corkscrew move, wiggling her throat onto him like some kind of perverted snake; I wanted to scream and cry and tear her away from my Gene -- but I had Bernie's cock in my mouth and I was sucking and slobbering and pushing it down my throat ... Tears poured, but I was gagging and slobbering and everybody probably figured my eyes were just watering -- and Trini kept swallowing my Gene's cock until he groaned and his eyes rolled up and she backed off so everyone could watch him paint her tongue...

There was nothing else to do, so I punished myself by driving myself onto Bernie's erection, with his gentle assistance, for the four or five minutes it took him to cum. I watched Gene while Bernie flooded my mouth; he was looking back as if he was waiting for something. When Bernie was done shooting, I opened my mouth to display my shame, then swallowed. I'd drunk another man's cum, and Gene had emptied himself in another woman's mouth. We were ruined...

Ten minutes later, the four of them were gone; Felicity said something about abusing poor Susan by making her watch the little kids all day and they trooped right out. It was like watching me swallow Bernie's cum put an end to something; it did, but they shouldn't have noticed. I checked on Gina and Ellen, then crawled into bed with Gene and said nothing -- I just cried myself to sleep. We didn't talk about it; Gene seemed to know what was wrong, but he seemed more or less satisfied with the result.

Bernie:

I brought my women home in a thoughtful mood. We'd done what Trini set out to do -- and I agreed that it needed doing, for Kathy's sake -- but there were the other issues, such as Trini's hidden agenda. I could let it ride, but this seemed to be the time to do something; problem was, I didn't know what! In the period of our marriage, I don't think I had given Felicity a good shake, let alone slapping or spanking her ... I might have gently popped Susan on the butt a couple of times to get her attention, but she was generally a good girl; Jerry was, well, male, and required a bit more firmness -- but I'd STILL never wailed on him for anything! Patty? Forget it. 'How far do I need to go?' I asked the AI.

<There can be considerable latitude in your response, > the AI replied, <but Trinity is under the impression that she is getting away with something and you may want to set an example that will cause her to have second thoughts, rather than merely closing off the current issues.>

'Recommendations?'

<Humiliation. Embarrassment. Physical pain. Remove her belief that she as any leverage on you and then punish her temerity in making the attempt. A public spanking, perhaps followed by use for your pleasure without regard to hers.>

'That's a tall order!' I exclaimed mentally.

<It is, to use the cliché, for her own good.>

The AI considered this to be necessary -- did I? Yes. If I didn't do it, Trinity would continue to cause trouble -- and might influence young Harrah and even Susan or Felicity. There was going to be considerable amazement among that group...

Upon our entry into our rooms, I turned to Felicity, "Go check on Susan and the kids." Felicity, somewhat surprised that I should bother to tell her how to raise our children at this late date, nodded and moved off. I held Harrah in place with an upraised hand and turned to Trinity, "So, are you satisfied with your efforts?"

Trinity looked mildly surprised. "Well, yes. Kathy won't like what is going on, but in the long run, she's better off..."

"And what about your secondary goal?" I pressed. "Did you enjoy Gene's cum? Did you enjoy getting it?"

I'd never seen anyone's facial expression reflect 'Uh oh... ' as clearly as Trinity's did in that moment. Flicking a glance at Harrah, she said, "It was okay..."

"Trinity is concerned that I might flag on her or something, so she was warming up another pitcher in the bullpen, Harrah," I explained. "She figured I wouldn't complain, ultimately, if she occasionally got a ride from my friend Gene. She might be right, but her methods in going about it have to be answered for."

Trinity, clearly in 'Oh, shit!' mode, said quietly, "I'm sorry, Bernie..."

Harrah frowned. "You mean we did that to Kathy so Trini could fuck Gene?"

"That was one reason," I agreed, nodding. "It wasn't the ONLY reason -- Kathy's behavior, which would have been fine on Earth, is self-destructive here. That's why Gene and I allowed Trini to carry on with the farce. But the other goal was always in her sights, wasn't it?"

"Yes," Trini admitted meekly. Then she got brave -- or stupid. "We all have our hidden agendas..."

"It is difficult to blackmail someone over public information," I retorted. "Felicity! Susan!"

Trinity looked stricken; she watched her sister and her niece enter the room with big eyes. I turned directly to Susan. "Your Aunt Trini is playing games; she thinks she knows something she can hold over me that will give her some control over me. She's been riding roughshod over the bunch of us, thinking she has control of the situation. I'm about to prove her wrong." I gathered myself. "A few days ago, your Aunt Trini basically offered to help me seduce you so that we could have sex. It wasn't anything verbal; she just discovered that I was interested during the little blowjob lesson she gave you and let me know that she knew. Now I'm telling you, so YOU know, that I'm interested..."

"Trini!" Felicity erupted. "Bernie..."

"We've discussed this, but it wasn't real until Susan started working on me," I told her. "You have to decide whether you're upset about it now that it is real to you."

Felicity thought about it. "That would be kind of dumb, wouldn't it?" she mused.

"Nothing will ever come of it," I told her, "unless Susan wants it to. When she's a sponsor..." I left that and added, "There would never have been any coercion, in any case."

"What if she doesn't make it?" Felicity asked.

"The ground rules we discussed still apply," I replied. "She can go elsewhere -- or she can volunteer -- but I won't be in the business of taking anything."

"No change, then," Felicity nodded to herself. "It's just out in the open."

"You can have my cherry, Daddy," Susan declared, "either way. You don't need any help to get it." She stuck her tongue out at Trinity.

"Similarly, your Aunt Trini decided that I was being unreasonable about bringing other men into the family. The thing we did for Aunt Kathy tonight -- which I'll let your mother explain, if she hasn't already, had as a hidden agenda an opportunity for Aunt Trini to seduce Uncle Gene and set up a situation where she could get sex from a second guy if she wanted. What she didn't know was that we figured it out ... She admitted it, too -- didn't she, Harrah?" Harrah nodded tightly, and Trini got glares from the other two females. I sighed. "The AI says that Aunt Trini doesn't mean anything by these kinds of things -- they're just a fault in her makeup. I have two options; I can send Aunt Trini away, or I can take what you might consider extraordinary measures..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.