The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 66

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 66 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Harriet:

Bernie Rawlins arrived about then, late, with his small harem and the other couple who had taken to hanging out with them -- the Bradleys, I think. The Bradley concubine looked like she'd been to Medical overnight; she had that 'just tuned up' look. Bernie came in from behind us and settled across the way, his eyes on Farris' arm -- the one connected to my ass at the hand. "So," he murmured.

"Yes," Farris nodded.

That was the whole conversation; I don't think I'll ever understand men ... Trinity, originally Bernie's sister-in-law, I think, said brightly, "So, Harriet -- you're hooked up?"

I couldn't think of much to say -- embarrassment was a big part of it. "Uh huh."

"It's about time!" She grinned from ear to ear. "You go, Girl!" Trinity was quite a bit more brash than her sister Felicity, and seemed to have taken over the top spot in the Rawlins harem. I was a little embarrassed for Felicity over it. "We're thinking about looking over some couples personal ads this afternoon -- want to come? Kathy and her man are looking to fill some slots..."

"I don't know..." I muttered.

"Oh, come on!" Trinity cajoled. "Everybody knows that when you have an opinion, you don't hesitate -- it'll help some of us..." She glanced around.

"It's ... really up to Farris," I temporized.

"We were thinking along the same lines," Farris announced. "When? Where? We need to do a little stop at Medical, first."

"Oh? What's the plan?" Trinity flirted. "A stud like you probably doesn't need much..."

Farris blushed; the woman could be INCREDIBLY rude! "I thought that if we were going to act like teenagers, we should be under thirty, physically, at least," Farris replied, "Besides, I thought that in the presence of another male, I might need to be able to, um, demonstrate superiority..."

"See?" Trinity waved a finger at Gene Bradley. "There's nothing to be ashamed of in getting things tuned up for your harem! I was just telling Kathy that when there is more than one woman in the house..."

"Trini..." Bernie growled.

"Master?" Trinity turned to Bernie and vamped him, batting her eyes, while going totally servile. She had the tools, all right! Poor Felicity...

"I'm sure Gene does fine on his own," Bernie admonished.

"Oh, I am, too, Master -- but being a stud for one woman and being a stud for four are two different things -- wouldn't you agree?" Trini insisted.

"Sorry, Gene," Bernie apologized, "But she has a point. This bunch tried to kill me for a couple of days..."

"Yes, maybe..." I realized Gene's eyes looked haunted. "She may have a point. What do you think, Kathy?"

Kathy was VERY careful with her response -- almost scripted. "Well, since you HAVE to take on more women, you should probably look to making sure that you're up to it. Obviously there is no shame in a little improvement to help you carry the load..."

"Yes ... Perhaps it's best..." A blind person could see that Gene was covering an inadequacy. "Maybe I'll pop down to Medical with you, Doctor, if you don't mind..."

"No, that's perfectly all right," Farris replied blandly. I wondered if he had picked up the undertones of the conversation or not. "What's the plan, if I might ask?"

Bernie waved at Trini, who leaned forward. "I thought we would get one of those meeting suites, you know? And we girls can go through the ads and look them over and laugh and make noises, and you guys could, like, relax in another room, and we could only forward to you the ones we were serious about. I'm sure you don't want to wade through ALL of that mess..."

Farris shrugged, pulling a face. "Is there a set time? It appears that some of us have an appointment..."

"Two?" Trini looked around. "I'm sure none of you needs a major overhaul..."

"Two it is, then. Would you care to meet us at a particular medical facility, Eugene? I don't want to interfere with your luncheon," Farris asked.

"I'm not really hungry," Gene announced. "Kathy, please stay with Bernie and his group. Call me with the suite number when you've settled in." Suddenly the three of us were on our feet. Farris waved Gene forward and we walked out, Farris' hand STILL on my ass...

"Farris," I whispered, "I'm going to start squeezing YOUR butt in a second..."

"Gene, if you'll excuse us for a moment..." The next thing I knew, I was being pressed against the wall; Farris grabbed my hands as I brought them up to defend myself. "Now, STOP!"

He scared the crap out of me! My first instinct was to knee him one, but he turned sideways. "Harriet! Stop! Now! No one is going to hurt you!" I was puffing like a freight train, scared out of my mind; he held me there until I settled down a bit. I hopped around some and he ended up between my legs, so he was safe from being kicked -- and I was even more exposed.

"I can't take this!" I wailed. He leaned in and pressed himself against me and I wanted him gone for a while, but he kept whispering to me softly and I slowly settled down. After I stopped flopping around and being actively hysterical, he stopped just going, "Shhhh..." and murmuring and asked some questions.

"You've never been married, never dated, never done much..." he muttered in my ear, "Right?"

"Uh huh." I was too shaken to lie.

"You've never really been close to anyone, have you?"

"No." I'd spent my entire adult life more or less taking care of Mom; she had a stroke when I was in high school...

"That's changing. You KNOW I mean you no harm, right?"

"I..." I couldn't quite go that far.

"I'm going to let go of your hands now..." He did, and I dropped them; they just sort of flopped. It seemed like all of the blood rushed out of them while he pressed them to the wall above my head.

"You scared me to death!" I whined.

"You're not used to affection," Farris theorized. "That's a problem, because I want to give you affection -- a LOT of it."

"I ... You'll have to..." I gasped and shut up; his lips were on my neck, creating goosebumps. His hands were on the wall, but his body was pressed against me -- and I could feel his cock through his pants, pressed against my pussy mound. I don't know what I planned to say next, but what came out was, "Uuuuhhh!"

"Things have changed," he whispered. "We're ... more than married. You're going to sleep with me tonight and tomorrow night and the next night and the next..." -- then his lips were messing with a spot right behind my ear and I had my head cocked and turned so he could get at it and my hands were rubbing his back ... I got lost in the sensations; when he let up and I came back to sanity, I had one leg up, wrapped around his and was rubbing myself against his boner ... VERY embarrassing! "Are you better?" he asked.

'Fuck me!' went through my head, but I choked out, "Yes." I looked past Farris to where Gene was standing there, looking everywhere but at us, and was instantly mortified. "I'll be ... fine..." I put my foot down and let go of him.

"Just hold my hand," Farris murmured. "We'll work on the other stuff. I'm sorry I scared you; it's just ... I've been waiting a long time to be able to give..." I wanted to cry; I'd known all along that Farris wasn't ever in a relationship, but it hadn't occurred to me that he was as needy as I was! I'd acted like I was being attacked by a serial rapist, when all he wanted to do was love me!

"I'm fine, now..." I muttered.

"I'm sorry."

"So am I."

"We need to go," he husked and I nodded and stepped out next to him, meekly.

Gene eyed us and asked diffidently, "Can I ask... ?"

"We're ... not used to being in relationships, Farris related. "I ... rushed things. I was in a hurry. I scared her."

"Oh." I think Gene understood, but only dimly.


I went into the tube first; I think it was so Gene and Farris could discuss sizing their cocks without embarrassment. When I came out I felt younger and tighter and my hair was red again from tip to root. I tried to remember if I'd been this size at eighteen -- and couldn't. When I was eighteen, what I looked like really didn't matter much; I was going to school at home in between Momma's diaper changes, and had been for almost two years. "You're going to smooth out and drop a little more over the next twenty-four hours," the medic told me, adding, "In case you don't know it, he likes your ass." Farris emerged younger and dapper-looking, with the white and grey banished from his beard and moustache. I wondered what he'd settled on for a cock size; the medic seemed able to read my mind, because she leaned in and whispered, "You'll like it."

"What he had was fine," I whispered back.

"The other guy..." the medic shrugged. "He needed work. Do you do him?"

"No."

"We had to, um, recommend that he not get stupid," the medic related. "He was going to overcompensate." I just nodded -- too much information.

Farris came and took my hand again and said, "I think we're due. I got the suite number relayed from the AI. Shall we?" I nodded, not trusting myself to speak; Farris looked HOT with hair ... We headed off down the hallway, with Gene trailing us.

Trinity:

Phase Two of getting Kathy fixed up was going to be harder than Phase One -- she was going to have to get past her issues. Kathy had been to Medical and I knew that the 'new' Kathy helped her self-image, but she still had a serious problem with the whole 'other women' thing. What she NEEDED was to get past the icy shock, one way or the other; she was clingy and, well, basically scared shitless that her meal-ticket was going to drop her like a rock if he saw something better. The plan was to get her past the fear, one way or another -- and, well, maybe get a little strange from Gene...

What Gene came back from Medical with could help or hurt, depending. The timing wasn't what I'd hoped for when I got Kathy going; what I'd wanted was for her to come home all hot-looking and sit on Gene's new dick and then we could go from there. Now, we were gonna be looking at couples without any idea what Gene ordered up in the way of meat...

Mister Snippy and Harriet the Harridan were a delaying tactic; they made a fine excuse to get Gene off to Medical and they slowed things down -- but when they showed up at the suite at two, I wondered if I hadn't underestimated them. Mister Snippy was looking, hey, pretty hot, and Harriet had just the beginnings of a glow on. Add to that the fact that they were holding hands like a couple of young kids and it was too cute for words ... I almost missed Gene skulking in behind them...

I didn't, though. I scooted over to Kathy and said, "Are you going to check it out?"

She got big-eyed. "Should I? Now?"

"Well, we're gonna be looking at guys," I pointed out. "You probably ought to have a basis for comparison. See if you can get him into one of the side rooms and at least get a look ... Want some help?"

"No, no..." Kathy took off like her tail feathers were on fire. They were hilarious from a distance; Kathy, remembering that she needed to wheedle, whispered in his ear and you could read Gene's lips when he exploded, "What? Here?" -- but she led him off to another room and closed the door...

I figured that she would get a look and come back out to report -- but somebody (maybe TWO somebodies) wanted more than that; I ended up tap-dancing and pretending to arrange screens and wasting time trying to pull preferences out of Bernie and Mr. Snippy (who was being a lot less prissy than his wont) while Kathy bounced on her new toy. She was bowlegged and smiling when she came out of the room, and Gene emerged looking positively stupid and grinning from ear to ear, so I had to figure that he'd been fitted with a decent upgrade... "So how was it?" I asked in a whisper.

"Omigod!" Kathy came back. "It's HUGE! Like, eight inches!"

"Well, now you know..." Yeah, I was gonna have to show Gene my signature corkscrew blowjob ... If Bernie didn't pick up a second dick, I could ride Gene -- and if I was lucky, I'd have Kathy thinking I was doing her a favor...

It was time to read Harriet in; the guys had retired to the room next door to smoke and joke or whatever. "Harriet, can we talk?"

"Okay."

"Look, there's a hidden agenda here, Hon," I began.

Harriet looked wary. "What is it?"

"Kathy has the 'unhappy wife syndrome' -- did you get that in class?" I asked.

Harriet gave a snort, reminding me that a wise old head sat on those smooth new shoulders. "Yeah, sort of. I didn't pay much attention, since it didn't apply to me."

"Well, she's got it bad," I explained. "She's got a lot of time and energy invested in her meal ticket and she has self-image problems..."

"And who doesn't?" Harriet grunted.

"Yeah, exactly," I agreed, trying to put things back on track. "In short, she's jealous and clingy and worried that her old man will find greener grass to mow. We're trying to help -- we got her to talk Gene into a makeover for her, which was a good thing -- but Gene got one, too, which might NOT be..." I waved at the wall, where Harrah, Kathy, and Sis were already screening some couple's video. "This is about Kathy feeling like she has some control over who is coming in."

"Okay..." Harriet waited.

"There is still the other problem -- we have to find a way to desensitize her to the whole idea of some other woman riding Gene's nice new pole..."

Harriet looked right through me, "Which is why YOU volunteered, I bet..."

I flinched. "Well ... Bernie might not pick up any backup; he has worries about his manhood -- why, I'll never know, since he's an absolute GOD in the sack ... That being the case, if his daughter Susan doesn't check out and set up her own place on her fourteenth and take Harrah with her, Sis and I could have to share a lot more of him than we might like. Gene might be an acceptable backup, you know? Not family, so no real threat..."

"And Kathy isn't going to freak when you muscle in on her man?" Harriet asked dubiously.

"Not if it's done right..." I argued. "I really AM trying to help -- if she freaks out the way some women do..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.