Emily's Xmas Milk

by scouries

Copyright© 2009 by scouries

Romantic Sex Story: Emily's pregnancy slowly rouses her brother's lust. And when he finally sees her feeding his niece Timmy knows he too must drink from her milk laden tits. But will it only be his sister's cream that will be spilled? And what about the young Gretchen - what will she think when she finds out her brother is feeding...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size   .

Chapter 1: 2:00 p.m Friday, December 18th 2009

"You're staring at me again." But there's no real complaint in my sister's voice as she utters the words. In fact, her eyes show a mischievous delight.

"So do you want me to go?" I challenge as I take a few shuffling steps back towards the open den door. I'd just finished my last day of high school before the start of the Christmas holidays but I hadn't hung around long at the class party. I hadn't wanted to be late.

Emily quickly nods no and as she does my three week old niece's lips slip off the teat they'd been sucking on. My eyes immediately lurch downward to the drop of milk that suddenly appears at the end of her suddenly freed nipple. I lick my lips.

"She's hungry today," my sister says as she shifts her daughter to her other fat nipple. When I move my eyes upward to catch hers I can't miss the satisfaction that glows from them — she's again caught me staring and admiring her breasts!

I groan inwardly as I watch little Abby's mouth latch on and then start to nurse. Seconds later I'm sitting next to my sister on the couch. I try to hide my erection!

If you'd told me three months ago that I'd be spending ninety per cent of my waking hours thinking about my sister's tits I'd have called you crazy. Laughed at you.

"Yeah sure," I would have scoffed. Emily? She's like five years older than me I'd have argued. She's married. My sister for crying out loud.

She and her new husband Gavin had moved in with us after they'd both graduated from College last May. Due to the economy and to Emily's surprise, very unplanned, pregnancy. They'd got married during their Spring Break last February and somehow, either because of too much to drink or too much sun, Emily had returned home from her Caribbean honeymoon with a daughter growing deep inside her.

She hadn't got an abortion although I know there had been some talk of it at the time. So two months later, with degrees in hand, they settled in with us, with my parents and my seventeen year old sister Gretchen and yours truly. One big happy family!

We were. Seriously! We had lots of room in our house and although Dad grumbled a bit about having paid for Emily's education only to be saddled with supporting the married couple, the truth was that he and mom were delighted at the thought of a granddaughter in the house.

And me? I quickly found out I was too. Eighteen year old high school male seniors don't usually think about pregnancy a lot. Instead we spend most of our time thinking about pussy. And how to get some. I know I had. And not only my girlfriend's.

But something had happened to me last summer. The pregnancy had fascinated me. Watching the metamorphosis of Emily's body had been almost stupefying to me. And of course she'd noticed. And perhaps because her husband hadn't shown the same interest she'd turned to me for support and maybe even something else.

She'd let me touch her stomach as it grew. Later I'd put my lips on her soft skin and whispered to her unborn child. Her breasts grew — I noticed. An intimacy grew between us. Not quite sexual at first but...

I dreamt of my sister. And as the months passed something unthinkable and unplanned happened. SEX! The thought of sex with my sister interfered. I whacked off to thoughts of my sister. My married sister. And even when I was making love to my girlfriend I found myself thinking of Emily. Of her growing tits.

How sick was that?

But I'd figured that it would pass. Emily would become too big. Or once she'd had the child my fantasy would pass.

But then she had Abby and it got worse. After watching just one milking I was hooked. And I'd almost immediately known I was going to drink from my sister's breasts. It had slowly become an obsession over the past weeks.

So here I am, on a Friday afternoon, watching my big sister getting milked by my niece. And I wanted my share! And Emily, against all odds, liked me being there.

"So does Gavin?"

"Does Gavin what?" she asks as she takes her eyes off her daughter for a second to look up at me.

"Drink from you," I say softly, still trying to hide my desire. I still haven't figured out why she not only tolerates my presence at these sessions but actually encourages it. "When you're alone I mean," I clarify.

"My milk? From my breast?" she asks and I can't help but hear the amusement my sister finds at my suggestion. I nod yes. She laughs and then adds, "He thinks it's yucky, that I shouldn't even be breastfeeding her. He thinks I should wean her asap."

"Whaaaat! Is he crazy?" How dumb is my brother-in-law I wonder as I look adoringly into my big sister's eyes.

"He's afraid they won't be as nice later on. Daddy doesn't like watching it either. You're the only one who seems to like it, to like them. To like my breasts." It's the first time she's complained about her husband in front of me.

"Gretchen likes watching too," I argue.

"Maybe," Emily concedes but then adds enigmatically, "or maybe she's just trying to figure out what her favourite brother is up to."

"I'm up to nothing," I protest as my cheeks start to burn. "I'm just interested. I've never--" But I didn't get to finish my half formed thought — Emily interrupts me.

"I don't mind ... I'm glad you're here," she admits softly.

"You are?" She nods her head yes. Suddenly brave I blurt out, "I don't know what he's worried about anyway. They're beautiful. They always will be."

She can't hide her happiness at my words, in fact her mouth breaks into a wide smile as she asks, "Really? You like them?"

"Uh huh," I answer as I watch her lift Abby from her chest and offer her to me.

"Burp her?" she asks as I gently take my niece from my sister and start to pat her back. But she doesn't immediately cover herself and as I minister to my niece my eyes continually flick back and forth from Abby to the beautiful, full, milk laden breasts that stand so proudly just inches away.

"They're too big," Emily complains as she cups her hands under her breasts and lifts them. There's no shyness in her movements, in fact it's more an offering than anything else. She's displaying herself to me. We both know it.

"I love them ... love you," I say softly.

"You're crazy," she says with a giggling laugh but still makes no move to cover them. Instead I watch as she squeezes them and seconds later drops of creamy milk appear at the end of each nipple. She's playing me. I still haven't figured out why.

I know she loves me looking at them. Was it possible that she'd like to feed me? That she wants my lips at her nipples as badly as I want them there?

A couple of minutes later we both leave the room ... the shows over for the day.


Chapter 2: 3:30 a.m Friday, December 21st 2009

We'd slowly slipped into a routine in the weeks since Abby's birth. Breastfeeding. What the heck, what's so special about it? But I'd been captivated by the spectacle from the first second I'd seen Abby suckling at Emily's tits. And Emily knew it!

She'd recognized my interest immediately and had encouraged it. Whenever she'd been breastfeeding around the house in those first few weeks she'd done it as modestly as possible. Hiding her feeding child under strategically placed pieces of cloth. That is unless it was just she and I in the room. Then the show would start.

I learned her schedule and outside of school hours I magically appeared at exactly the right time. She'd teased me at first but always in a way that let me know she liked me being there.

But it was the night time feedings that had become the special ones. The ones where we knew we wouldn't be disturbed. The ones where there was no shyness between us. The ones where she displayed her breasts proudly to her horny younger brother.

I invariably woke up whenever I heard Abby's plaintive night time cries for food and would immediately rise from my bed and join them. But tonight I'd been out with my girlfriend and had only just got home in time.

"Are you just getting home now?" I can hear the hint of complaint, even some jealousy in my sister's voice.

"I was afraid I'd be late," I answer as I cross the room and then sit next to Emily and put my arm around her. We all know our places now. I'm still panting from having run the last two blocks.

"She waited for you," sis answers as she cradles her daughter's head to her breast. I watch the babies lips hungrily latch on to her nipple.

"Thanks for waiting sweetie," I say as I move my other hand so that my fingers are able to gently caress the top of my niece's head. For seconds neither of us say anything, instead we're content to simply watch the feeding. I watch almost breathlessly as I slowly start to slide the back of my hand down across Abby's cheek.

And when it accidently slides off her cheek and onto the side of Emily's breast I can't help but feel the tremors that spiral upward through her body. They match the excited jerk of my penis. She's as excited as I am!

But she ignores my touch and asks, "So where did you and Jenny go tonight anyway?" Sis's question is delivered in a tremulous quaver. There are goose bumps on her arm.

"A movie," I stammer, my nervousness obvious as I watch my finger hovering centimetres away from where Abby's lips are working feverishly.

"Til now? It's almost three thirty." Another complaint. She adjusts her daughter and in doing so her breast accidently comes back in contact with my fingers. Or is it an accident?

"We're not old folks like you married guys," I tease then add, "We went back to her place." My focus is so intense on the milk filled tit that I'm hardly aware of our words. Again my finger lightly brushes across her breast.

"Did you guys make out?"As she asks the question she shifts Abby to her other nipple.

"Some," I answer as I watch a drop form on the abandoned teat. My hand, hanging in the air is suddenly trembling.

"Do you sleep with her?" There's an excited curiosity in Emily's voice.

"Uh huh," I answer and then the middle finger on my left hand decides to act on its own and swoops down and captures the drop of milk just as it's about to fall.

"Don't," she says as I push the milk laden tip of my finger between my lips. She's too late! She watches as I lick my finger.

"It's good!"

"You shouldn't have!" But she can't keep her excitement from her eyes.

"Why not?"

"It's Abby's. We can't waste any."

"You have lots," I answer. "In fact I've been studying it. I went on line today and read all about lactation."

"What'd you read?"

"It said that the more milk a baby takes, the more you make. It's good for you. And the baby. And whoever else."

"Whoever else?"

"Whoever else you choose to feed."

"I only feed little Abby."

"You're lucky I'm not your husband."

"Why?"

"Because you'd have two mouths to feed."

"Well you're not. And you can't have any more."

As she talks I know I'm going to have more, that there is no way I'll be able to control my need. But it's time to change the subject.

"Her breasts aren't as nice as yours."

"Whose aren't?"

"Jenny's."

"She lets you see them?"

"I tried to milk her tonight."

"Whaaaat!"

"She didn't have any milk."

"She let you--"

"Touch them, suck them?" I finish for her.

"You two are too young to be doing stuff like that," she admonishes even though I know she wants to hear every detail.

"We had already fucked," I answer, using the 'f' word to shock her.

"You shouldn't use that word, its ugly."

"Three times."

"Three times what?" I don't answer. "You made love three times? Tonight? With Jenny?"

"Uh huh. Then I tried to milk her."

"She's on the pill isn't she? You use protection?" I nod yes to both her questions. "You're too young."

"There are other ways to get milk you know. You can induce lactation. I read all about it."

"You're crazy." Emily smiles as she says the words and then lifts her sated daughter off her breast and hands her to me. "Be careful," she instructs as I start to pat my nieces back.

"Jenny thought I was crazy too," I answer with a laugh. And my girlfriend had laughed when I'd told her it was possible for a girl to lactate even if she hadn't been pregnant and had a child.

"I explained 'induced lactation' to her."

"I'll bet she loved that," Ems says with a smile. For seconds we just look into each other's smiling eyes without saying anything.

"I guess I better get back," she finally offers. But I know she really doesn't want to go. I could stay here all night!

"Yeah," I agree reluctantly as I uncoil my six foot two inch tall body from the couch and slowly stand. But before leaving I bend down and lightly brush my sister's lips with mine. "I love you," I whisper, then turn to go.

"Why are my breasts nicer than Jenny's?" I hear whispered from behind just as I'm about to slip out the door. I turn back. She's still uncovered, bare from the waist up. I look my sister directly in the eyes, then slowly move mine lower to the full, round mountains that have dominated every waking thought I've had for the last three weeks.

I lick my lips. "They just are," I say, then turn and flee. I'd made love with my girlfriend three times earlier tonight and yet my cock is huge in my pants. I know Emily noticed.

I wanted her to. And as I lie naked in my bed minutes later, stroking my cock, I realise it's never been just about her milk...


Chapter 3: Saturday Afternoon, December 22nd 2009 — Gretchen

"You're a real perv," I hear whispered in my ear. Then my sister giggles when I jump about six inches up out of my chair.

"You're supposed to knock," I instruct my little sister for the thousandth time.

As usual she ignores me as she leans over my shoulder and peers at my computer screen. "Breasts! That's all boys ever think about," she complains as she looks at the video playing on the screen. It shows a young Japanese girl being milked by her lover.

"You'll grow some someday," I answer even though I can feel her firm, young, teenage breast bumping against my shoulder.

"You're soooooo funny," she replies as she stands up straight and pulls her shoulders back in a pose that extenuates everything she's got. She looks down into my eyes and challenges me to look. I do. Slowly. I caress her curves with my eyes before finally venturing a, "In another two or years when you grow up..."

She punches my shoulder. Of course I knew she would. We know each other too well. And Gretchen, a veteran of these sibling wars, quickly goes back to the attack.

"You want to milk Emily don't you?" she asks, then adds in a tone only a teenage girl can manage, "and she's your oooown sister for crying out loud."

"I'm interested in the process, the--"

"Oh sure, Doctor Timmy," she scoffs. But she's smiling.

My sister and I are best friends. Always have been. At almost eighteen she's only eleven months younger than I am. Siblings like us, born so close together, invariably either become enemies or friends. We'd been lucky.

Actually it'd been Emily who'd never really fit in. She had been the odd fifth wheel between the duo of mom and dad, and Gretch and I. With her being almost five years older than me I'd never really got to know her growing up.

She babysat Gretch and I but really hadn't played with us.

She'd been off and away to college before I'd gone through puberty so I'd never really noticed her sexual attractiveness until she arrived home married and pregnant.

I suddenly realise as I talk to Gretchen that she's as baffled as I am about the whole milky Emily fixation I've been showing. And I know I'll never be able to fool her...


Chapter 4: Late Sunday, December 23rd 2009

Both my sister and her baby smile at me as I come through the den door. "You shouldn't keep getting up like this," Emily complains but we both knew she'd have been disappointed if I hadn't come. Our routine has become fixed.

"What's that?" she asks even though she can't help but recognise the photo album and the saucer I'm holding in my hand for exactly what they are.

"Have you ever seen this album before?" I ask as I sit down next to her and open the album on my knee.

"I don't know. Who's in it?" she asks as she looks. "Oh my gawd," she gasps as I turn the page and reveal pictures of our mom she'd never seen before.

"Is that me?" I watch as her eyes dart around the two pages, trying to see everything at once. Pictures of her mother, topless and sitting on the edge of her bed, feeding her newborn.

"Yes," I answer as I put my arm around my sister. Abby, happy at her mother's breast, notices nothing except the teat in her mouth.

"Where'd you find it?"

"By accident. A couple of weeks ago. I was looking for something in the attic."

"But--"

"It wasn't exactly hidden but--"

"Daddy must have taken them," she says as she slowly fingers each photo. I know she must be thinking the same thoughts as I had when I'd opened it for the first time.

I turn the page. The next pictures are from another day but the subject is the same — mother and daughter. This time both were naked as our mother suckled her newborn. I watch as Emily takes in mom's tangled triangle of pubic hair.

"It's weird ... daddy and mommy doing that."

"I know."

"We shouldn't look at them, they're private," sis exclaims but makes no effort to close the book. I simply turn the page in answer. More of mom and Emily. Then, as I continue to turn the pages, other pictures, pictures of mom and dad, pictures I quickly skim through. Private pictures. Pictures children shouldn't see of their parents.

Emily gasps out, "Daddy's penis," as we flip by one particularly revealing shot. Then pictures of me appear. It was my turn to get photographed at my mother's breast.

"These are the ones I really wanted you to see," I say as I flip the page again. There are four pictures, two on each facing page. I'm being held in my four and a half year old sister's arms. Mom, topless, and obviously just having finished feeding me, has a broad grin on her face as she watches her little girl trying to imitate her.

"You see, you wanted to feed me eighteen years ago," I say triumphantly.

"I did not," she answers as she examines the pictures.

"You know Emily, your breasts are even nicer than moms were back then," I compliment.

"You shouldn't say things like that." But she's beaming.

In answer I lift the shallow saucer from where I'd dropped it on the couch and offer it to her.

"What's that for?" But of course she knows. I wait. "We can't, it would be wrong," she finally offers. There's an excited blush on her cheek.

"I want to taste you."

"You can't."

"Do you want me to do it then?" I ask as I move my hand towards her breasts.

"NO! Stop that," she almost shouts as she pulls her body back from me.

"Then you do it," I insist. Emily slowly moves her hand under and then cups her left breast. I watch spellbound as she caresses and squeezes streams of milk from first one, then her other teat. Her cream splashes into the saucer. I wait.

And then I lap her mother's milk from the saucer when she finally offers it to me. "More," I insist when I've licked every drop from the saucer.

"I don't have anymore."

"Your brother's hungry."

"He's a bad little boy," Ems answers but she takes the saucer from my hand.

"He loves his sister's breasts," I answer reverentially.

"He shouldn't," she answers as a stream of milk suddenly spurts from her nipple and arches between the gap between us and then splashes against my cheek.

I know as I lap up the second saucer full that for my next feeding I won't need to bring the saucer...

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.