Battlemage: Book 7 - the Sound of Sensual Justice - Cover

Battlemage: Book 7 - the Sound of Sensual Justice

Copyright© 2009 by Risq

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Nathan and Ariel are busy trying to learn all about Ariel's new power and two questions came up. What would happen if they met someone who felt so betrayed and so grossly wronged in their life that they felt intense rage about being completely "powerless" to do anything about it? And what would happen if one day that person is given "power"? One time, in a city, during the summer, there was this woman...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   Cheating   Slow  

As the woman with the long jet black hair looked down she could see that her companion was enjoying himself.

Her hair was so long that it could have possibly hung down to her hips, but at this moment it was now softly resting on her shoulders as she had just returned to looking at her companion after tilting her head back and shaking it to keep it out of his face.

Her companion was amusing himself by playing with her large breasts as they swayed back and forth in time to her rising and falling on him.

The man's face appeared almost as if he was sneering up at her, as he then harshly pinched first one nipple and then the other in his somewhat feminine looking hands.

And as he did this the woman then lowered her chest just enough that he could roughly suck on a nipple before he then switched over to the other. Then he put them both in his mouth to suck on them at the same time.

The woman started to lightly moan in a throaty way as he did this to her. And then while moaning she started to grind down on him a little harder. As she did the man tried to lift his hips a little before he decided to just lay back and let her do all the work.

As she rose and fell on him he couldn't believe how tight she was. She was almost as tight as a sixteen season old virgin, and he should know. He grinned as he thought about how he knew that fact among other things about even younger girls.

And during the whole encounter the man thought it was a trick of the low light as the woman's eyes kept seeming to twinkle as he looked into them. Those bright sky blue eyes of hers seemed to just suck him into their depths.

He had already kissed those puckered ruby red lips more than once tonight, and he was torn between kissing them once again or continuing to suck on her nipples.

When she had gotten him hard earlier by blowing him he couldn't believe how firm but soft the blowjob was. The way she used her tongue on him was magic. But she stopped all too soon and told him it was time for her to mount him.

As these thoughts went through his mind he noticed that the expression on the woman's face that had started as a deep lusty look had now moved to one of deep concentration as she moved in a rhythm above him. The man was now using his hands to direct her to move in time to what he wanted.

He planned to experience more than one orgasm before the night was over.

But the man would have been surprised to know that the woman already knew what he liked and how he wanted it done. And she was very much aware that he liked to feel like he was in control.

As she once again looked down into his face she was already reading his mind to see what he liked that his lovers did for him and what he didn't like that they tried as well.

She knew how much pressure to push down with, how to swirl her hips so that he got maximum penetration and feeling. She even knew how he liked to hear his women moan as they had sex with him.

When she approached him tonight she even knew that he liked dark haired women, preferably ones with glossy black hair, more than any other types of women. He liked very large breasts and plush hips best of all.

In all she was the ideal woman for him in all aspects and she was taking him to sexual heights he had never dreamed of before.

But as she took her time grinding firmly down on him she could feel the build up of pressure and she knew that he could now feel his own orgasm approaching. It had taken him almost twenty minutes to get to this point she thought.

As she now used her internal muscles she willed herself to clamp on to him and then used them to massage him deep down in a new rhythm that she knew he wouldn't be able to resist for long. All the while she was still continuing to grind on him because she knew he loved the feeling of a woman on top.

Soon she was rewarded with him quickly squeezing his eyes closed, trying to thrust up hard, and loudly groaning into an orgasm that seemed to go on for several minutes.

After a couple minutes suddenly the man's eyes popped wide open and his face took on a new look of abject terror as his orgasm didn't appear to be stopping. At some point during the orgasm something felt off and he now felt weird but he wasn't sure why.

No orgasm had ever felt like this before. It felt as if his strength was now leaving his body. His body felt too heavy for him to move properly. Like he was drowning

The man tried to scream but found he now had no breath with which to do it. It felt to him as if he was now holding his breath. No matter how much he gasped he couldn't catch his breath.

As the man now thrashed frantically around on the bed the woman kept grinding down on him, and not once did she stop or break her rhythm.

The woman slowly leaned forward with a seductive smile as she then softly said "You have a responsibility to protect the people who look up to you. As a Noble you are responsible for taking care of us, all of us.

"You shouldn't have blackmailed that maid into having sex with you just so she could continue to work to help her family. You then told her husband what she did and you tried to destroy their marriage, all because you were bored. That was very naughty of you."

The man's terror took on a new edge to it as he heard this. How did she know about that? It only happened a few days ago. It couldn't have gotten around that fast yet!

But as he continued to thrash around in fear his movements appeared to get weaker and weaker by the moment as he struggled.

"You know, normally I can make this much easier on you, but tonight I believe I'll take my pleasure as well," said the woman softly as she leaned closer and kissed his lips almost with a feather like touch.

The man's eyes were still open widely in fear as his struggle went on for about another five minutes.

Meanwhile as he continued to weakly struggle beneath the woman, she closed her eyes and threw her head back, as if to look at the ceiling and she then lightly pinched her own breasts.

She almost seemed as if she was lost in another world as she now also appeared to be clearly going through her own orgasm.

Her moaning took on a new and higher pitch as her breathing got faster and faster.

Suddenly she jerked hard twice, with her eyes still squeezed tightly shut, as she pitched forward and grabbed the pillow on either side of the man's head tightly in both of her fists and lightly shook as she too now seemed to be holding her breath.

Before long they both stopped moving at all, right as she finished her climax.

As the woman opened her eyes and looked down she saw his eyes were no longer capable of seeing or focusing on anything that was in the room with them.

She reached down and closed his eyelids. She then softly kissed his lips once more before she slowly got off the bed.

Once on the floor she closed her eyes and seemed to shimmer once and her appearance changed to a very pretty brown haired woman with shoulder length hair and with deep brown eyes.

As she looked back over at the man on the bed one final time, her look now was no longer one of seduction but one of complete and total disgust. Her eyes seemed to flash with deep seated anger.

She thought to herself as she looked on at his body that this was one less Noble to force himself on or trick a woman who was unable to protect herself from his power and position.

While he might have been the son of a distant Earl, he was still responsible for his actions while in the city. They all were.

As she swirled her cape around her shoulders and started to disappear into a mist that would transport her out of this room, she again felt satisfaction in what she just did.

Because the city needed her as protection from all these leeches who preyed on women unable to defend themselves from their forced sexual advances.

And as she finally disappeared from the room, the thin plain gold ring that adorned her left hand seemed to be the last thing to disappear as the swirling mist dissipated.


"Did you hear that the Earl of Lancewood's son Lord Micah was found to have died in his sleep two nights ago?" asked a woman. The woman was average in looks and build with her dark brown hair tied up in a bun.

She was folding the laundry she had just pulled off the clothes line that was left out to dry as she spoke to a second woman.

"No I didn't hear that. What is he, the second or third one to die in his sleep like that?" asked the second woman who had been weeding the fence between them, but stopped to talk to the first woman.

She was an older woman, could have been estimated in her late fifties, with her salt and pepper hair pulled up into a bun as well.

"No he was the fourth Noble so far in the last 2 months. It's almost like there is something wrong with the Noble's line or something. They seem to be so weak to be passing away like that. So many have passed away in their sleep over the last 10 seasons," said the first woman.

"Well it might not be just the Nobles. A few months back Jake Potter, one of the manor guards, also seemed to have passed away in his sleep as well. They were still surprised to find he had taken a room in an Inn and died in his sleep when he had a home so close by," said the first woman.

"Well Jake had a problem keeping his hands to himself once he had a little drink in him. If he could have kept from cheating on that pretty young wife of his, then others might have missed him more.

"A shame really, now that he's gone his wife has to either find a new husband soon or she's going to have to find a job to support her and their two kids. Most of the men who will want to hire her will only want her to work on her back for the money with her looks," said the first woman.

"That would be a shame if she has to resort to that. Jake for all his faults will be missed as a husband and a father, but I for one can say that Lord Micah won't be missed at all," said the second woman.

"Did you know Dinah Michelson? The pretty maid who used to work at the Summerton manor? Did you know that Lord Micah forced her have sex with him?

"He said that he would hold up her wages and then tell everyone she had been earning all of her pay on her back with him if she didn't sleep with him. He told her that if she did it once no one would have to know. Then afterwards he took her panties and personally returned them to her husband and told him how much he enjoyed his wife," finished the second woman

"Oh my god, no he didn't! Why would he do that to her?" asked the first woman shocked. She was shocked anyone would be that cruel to someone.

"I don't know, but it was rumored that she wasn't the only one he forced to have sex with him. But one of the other maids said that she overheard him say that it pissed him off that he had to work so hard to get her to have sex with him, and that since she was so worried that her husband would find out he would just tell him himself. And so he did," said the second woman scowling.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.