The Spanking Couples Cfnm Party - Cover

The Spanking Couples Cfnm Party

Copyright© 2009 by reddbunnz

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Carol and her family host the Spanking couples for some CFNM spanking good time.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

While Joy was positioning the two male slaves in a 69 position, Debbie got a dirty idea.

"Marion, how about a side bet?" she queried. "I bet that Slave Ron (Marion's subby hubby) will cum first."

"You're on," Marion replied. "What's the stakes?"

"Loser has to eat the winner's pussy while her slave is getting whipped," Debbie replied.

"How about the loser gets whipped along with her slave by the winner?" Marion replied.

"You're on," Debbie answered. "It's been a while since I whipped your big ass."

"Well, since your ass is bigger than mine," Marion replied, "I am going to enjoy watching you eat standing up later tonight."

While Debbie and Marion were debating, Joy and Carol were whispering in each other's ear.

"Do you two want in on the action?" Debbie asked Joy and Carol.

"Well, to keep things interesting," Joy replied, "we just agreed to a side bet ourselves."

"But I know that Joy is still pissed at Maid Ramona, and she wields a mean whip when she's pissed," Carol explained. "So, we decided on your first proposal. Joy is betting that Bill will cum first, and I am betting that Ron will lose his load first. The loser of our bet will lick the winner's pussy." Carol paused momentarily, and then added, "And Joy's an expert cuntlicker!"

The boys were now in a 69 position, with each positioning his cock directly over the mouth of his cocksucking partner. They were ready for action.

"Ready!" Joy announced. "Aim! Suck, your cocksuckers, suck!"

Bill and Ron quickly reached out with their lips and encompassed their opponent's manhood. In and out, up and down. Bill, on the bottom, quietly reached with his free hand around and began to massage Ron's ass. Ron, not to be outdone, began to massage Bill's balls, and then slowly let his middle finger snake forward into Bill's asshole. Both were now sucking on their opponents cock, and fingering their opponent's asshole.

"Suck harder, you bastard!" yelled Marion to her subby hubby, Ron. "If that bitch whips my ass, yours will get it twice as bad when we get home!"

"Cum on, you dirty dicklicker," Debbie countered. "I'll be your bitch tonight if you win this contest!"

Joy and Carol only looked at each other. Carol, resembling an innocent high school girl, quietly mouthed to Joy, 'Your tongue will feel so good on my clit.' Joy silently responded, 'Yours will feel great on my asshole."

As the boys continued to suck each other, their two Mistress wives got more vocal as they cheered their subby hubbies on. Then it happened. Ron's body suddenly became rigid. His toes began to curl. And he stopped sucking on Bill's cock, grabbed Bill in a strong embrace, and forced his cock deeper into Bill's mouth. Bill began swallowing as Ron spurted his white man cream into his mouth.

"We have a winner!" Debbie yelled. Then, turning to look at her friend and fellow Femdom, Marion, she added, "Strip, bitch, and prepare to have your ass blistered!"

"Remember the party's theme," Joy reminded Debbie. "You can't strip another woman. But, you can make her pull her bustier over her ass."

"Do it now, bitch!" Debbie ordered as she was staring directly at Marion.

"You fuckin' bastard," Marion screamed as she unbuttoned the bottom snaps on her bustier and tugged it above her waist while her husband was getting pulled up from Bill's body. "I hope that felt good, because it probably the last time you'll cum for a long time." Obviously, Marion did not like losing — especially to her friend, Debbie.

Maid Ramona, aka Slave Ron, got quite an eyeful when (s)he returned to the 'Entertainment Parlor' only to see Bill pounding away at Boy George's asshole, Debbie busy whipping both Ron and Marion, and Joy busy eating Carol's pussy. And all of them appeared to be in erotic heaven. Well, maybe all except Marion, who yelled, "You fuckin bastard" to her husband after each lash bit into her big ass.

Maid Ramona waited silently for the activities to cease, and after everyone had quieted down he announced, "Dinner is served."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.