Home Schooling Mistress

by Dr Scribble

Copyright© 2009 by Dr Scribble

Romantic Sex Story: Don Bradley isn't sufficiently qualified to educate his 14 year-old daughter, Della, at home - a situation he sees as desirable in view of her advancing pregnancy, but fortunately, his sister, Celia, is. Trouble is, Celia demands a price, but it's one Don doesn't mind paying.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Petting   Pregnancy   .

This story is a sequel to 'Home Schooling', which it's advisable to read first.

Don Bradley really didn't have the sort of qualifications that would satisfy the Department of Education he was a fit and proper person to be in charge of his fourteen-year-old daughter, Della's, home schooling. This could have been serious, as problems go, because Della's pregnancy was beginning to be obvious, and anyway, he wanted to pull her out of regular school because he wanted her home and handy. She wanted to be home so he would be handy as well.

She hadn't realised how horny pregnancy would make her, but she did now she was. Her pussy itched for cock at unpredictable moments, and trying to deny it its feed of semen was like trying to ignore the hunger cries of a baby.

The solution to the problem was Don's sister, Della's Aunt Celia. Don knew she was sufficiently qualified and capable of being Della's tutor. His only doubt was whether she'd agree to do it. After all, she had a fledgling career as an accountant, and was busy building up her client base and might not want to take on the responsibility of teaching Della all that she needed to know to get through her exams in two years' time.

He explained the situation to Della one Saturday.

She'd been writing an essay on the industrial developments of the nineteenth century, and pushed her writing pad away with a sigh of relief when Don spoke to her.

She went to sit beside him on the settee, snuggling up against him and inhaling his scent. As ever, it went straight to her pussy and started a little fire inside. Her pussy oozed arousal so often these days she had almost given up wearing knickers whilst at home when her father was around. She took his left arm and pulled it round her shoulders, holding his fingers over her swollen breasts while her other hand pulled her skirt up so she could press her fingers into and around her mound, slipping her long middle finger between the lips of her pussy to spread her lubricating juices around her opening.

'I have an idea that might help, ' she said, sighing as his fingers aroused her nipples and she felt them stiffen, sending another little jolt of fuel to her internal fire. She glanced down at his lap and saw the usual and very welcome bulge that indicated his desire for her. She unzipped his trousers and slipped her slender hand inside, wrapping her fingers around his thickness.

Don grunted. 'What ... sort of idea?' he gasped.

He undid his belt so she could reach him more easily, then leaned across and unfastened the buttons on Della's shirt, the better to reach her breasts. Most of Della's bras fastened in front these days, mainly for his convenience, and he took advantage of that feature now to uncover his daughter's delightful mounds.

As Della's breasts had begun to fill out as a consequence of her pregnancy, they had become firmly cone-shaped. Her nipples stuck up like little pencil rubbers and Don lowered his lips to them, grazing on them gently while beneath him, Della moaned her approval. The movements of her hands on his cock had caused it to harden to the point of being painful. She spared a hand to reach round him and tug him so he rolled on top of her. His prick found her opening all by itself and he felt the head lodge firmly in her notch.

Della widened the target for him by spreading her legs as far as she could, pulling the lips of her vagina apart. Don slid effortlessly into her depths, feeling the walls of her fuck tunnel stretching round his invading prick, until the head butted into the soft centre of her cervix.

He paused a moment, to enjoy the sensation of being so deeply embedded in his daughter's welcoming pussy.

'What sort of idea?' he repeated.

Della used her internal muscles to begin milking and massaging his cock for the seed it contained.

'Build on a little office for Auntie, so she can continue her accountancy business — I mean, ' she added, thrusting her hips upwards to force his cock even further inside her, 'she wouldn't have to spend all her time actually teaching. I can work by myself, I just need her for a bit of guidance and to check my work. Mmmm!'

She thrust up again as Don pulled several inches of his cock out before ramming it back into her.

Della chewed her lower lip and moaned with pleasure. Don began to slide slowly in and out, mashing his pubic bone against her clit on every in-stroke, so that she cried out in pleasure. Her pussy was nipping and pinching at his cock all the time and he marvelled at her ability to have a prolonged orgasm, which seemed to last from the moment he bottomed out in her until he finally bathed her insides with another large delivery of his sperm.

He began to rotate his hips, causing the tip of his cock to dance around in Della's pussy, sparking little shocks from nerves she didn't know she had, and all the time the fire in her belly grew and grew, and the pressure with it.

Don felt his own version of the pressure, the need to breed his daughter. The tip of his cock grew more sensitive as it battered against her cervix. His balls tightened.

'Here it comes, Dell, ' he warned her. 'I'm going to give our baby a sperm bath.'

'Fuck me, Dad, ' she begged, wrapping her legs round him and pulling him tightly into her. 'Fuck me and our baby. Fill my womb with your seed!'

He jammed himself hard into her, holding himself there with so much strength that every muscle in his arms and legs began to vibrate with the effort and his cock began to leap and pulse, spewing his seed as far inside his daughter as he could dump it.

Della arched her hips upwards, sealing his spurting rod tightly against her pussy mound and encouraged him with her legs and arms to dump his load. Her pussy rippled and chewed on his cock, milking it for every last drop of precious seed.

'Aaarrggghhh!' he cried.

'Fuck meeee!' Della screamed, as their sexual fluids swirled and mixed and sloshed in her cramping pussy.

When he had finally stopped injecting semen into her and his prick was beginning to wilt, Don lay above her but with his elbows taking most of his weight.

'Wow!' he whispered. 'I don't think I've ever enjoyed fucking a woman more than I enjoy fucking you.'

She lifted her head briefly and kissed him on the lips. 'That's good, Dad. I want to be the best fuck you ever had. After all, we've a way to go yet — this is only our first baby.'

'You're going to want another one — with me — after this one's born?' he asked, his eyebrows arched in surprise.

'Oh, yes!'

'But Della, you're young, you'll meet a young man eventually and want to give him babies.'

She dabbed a kiss on his lips again then lay back and looked at him with such an expression of love on her face that Don would give anything he could to keep there.

'I might, ' she said, 'but he's going to have a hard act to follow, and in the meantime, if you think I'm giving up the best sex I've ever had, with the most loving and loved man I know, you clearly have a fever and need to spend a few days in bed while I convince you otherwise.'

Don leaned down and pressed his lips to hers. Their tongues explored each other's mouths, and his cock twitched inside her.

'Hmmm, ' she said, 'there's still life in the old dog. Roll over, my turn on top.'

They rolled over carefully, keeping his swelling cock in her fuck tube, so Don was on his back. Della leaned forward to dangle her breasts in front of his lips. He captured the nipple and began sucking and chewing on it, while her hips began to jerk on his, working his cock in and out of her pussy until it reached its full length and stiffness again. Then she laid on him and worked her pussy on his cock, fucking him gently, teasing him and from time to time, dragging her nipples through the hairs on his chest.

He grabbed her breasts and drew a moan of appreciation from her as he used his thumbs to tease the nipples, leading one, then the other, to his mouth for a suck.

This time, there was not so much urgency and they remained coupled, slowly fucking for more than ten minutes before he felt his balls tighten and a new delivery of semen rising up through his cock.

'I'm cumming, Dell!'

She immediately clamped down hard on him and her eyes rolled upwards, giving her the appearance of a demonic succubus for a moment, as her pussy squeezed and milked his cock, urging every drop of semen in it to bathe the foetus in her womb.

Afterwards, they lay together for a while, enjoying the post-coital glow, before Della decided a shower was necessary. As she pulled off Don't shrunken cock she had to use three fingers to prevent all their rich fuck juices from leaking over the bedding and carpets. She dashed to the bathroom.


Don's sister, Celia, came round for dinner. She hadn't needed to be asked twice, though Don hadn't explained why he was inviting her, telling her only that he had a proposition for her.

'Don!' she'd said in mock horror, 'You haven't propositioned me for years — since, let me see, you were seventeen.'

'Yeah, well, you turned me down that time, ' he growled.

'I should think I did! I was only fifteen, Don.'

'Yeah, yeah, ' he said again. 'You were nearly sixteen.'

'I was dumb, too! And you never asked me again.'

Don had rolled his eyes even though she couldn't see down the phone. 'I couldn't handle the rejection again, Sis.'

'How do you know I would have rejected you the next time you asked?' she enquired, her voice suddenly sultry.

'Because I got old, and realised it was wrong to fuck your sister. And anyway, I'd met a girl at school.'

'From what I heard, you met several girls, and at least two turned up pregnant. Do you have any idea how that happened?'

'I did sex education classes. Something to do with Tab A fitting into Slot B.'

'Hmm! Yeah!' said Celia, sounding exceedingly sceptical.

'Look, will you come round and let me ask you something?' he asked, trying to get the conversation back on track and away from the deep waters into which it seemed to be straying.

'Okay. I'll be over around six.'

Don braised some pork steaks, letting them cook in a stock he made partly from a cube, but with added ingredients that packed it with flavour.

Celia smacked her lips in appreciation. 'I knew there was a reason I love coming here for a meal, ' she said, spearing a morsel of steamed potato with the texture of clouds, dripping with gravy. 'So what is it you wanted to ask me that you couldn't ask on the phone?'

Don finished chewing a mouthful of delicious steak and swallowed, while Celia waited for his answer with an eyebrow cocked.

'Well, ' he began slowly, 'it's like this. I want Della to be schooled at home.'

Celia regarded him askance. 'Yes? And? Is there something wrong with her school?'

'No. It's just that... ' He glanced at his daughter.

Della looked at her aunt.

'I'm pregnant.'

Celia's gaze dropped to her niece's belly, but its incipient swelling wasn't enough to show through her clothes.

'I want to take her out of school before all the tongues start wagging, ' said Don.

Celia returned her gaze to him. 'And what do you want of me?'

He told her.

'You have qualifications which the Education people will accept: I haven't.'

Her lips rounded into an O of understanding.

'I know you want to expand your accountancy practice, ' he went on.

She nodded.

'So in return for you helping us out, I'll build an extension to the house you can use as an office, so you can work there.'

'All this sounds interesting, ' Celia said eventually, 'but it's a long commute from where I live.'

'Live here of course, ' said Don. 'We got a spare bedroom.'

It took a while before she was convinced they were really serious, but by the end of the evening, Celia had agreed to Don's proposal.

She began to look round for her handbag and coat. 'I'd better be going, ' she said.

Don glanced at the clock. It was quite late, past eleven. 'Why don't you stay here?'

She saw Della glance at him sharply, but then the girl turned to her and added her own encouragement. Celia found herself agreeing, on the grounds that if she was going to change her life to the extent Don's proposal would warrant, she might as well get used to it. He led the way upstairs to a spare bedroom, at the furthest end of the house from his own and Della's. There was a small room next to it which Don promised to make into an en suite bath and shower room for her.

The thought of what she would wear to sleep in occurred to them both at around the same time, and Don went looking for any of his late wife's stuff that might be suitable, from the pile he'd never been able to bring himself to take down to the charity shop. He found a mixture of pyjamas and diaphanous nighties. Celia waited until he'd gone before turning to Della and asking whether it was possible there was any of her mother's underwear around so she could borrow a pair of knickers.

Della grinned and led her back along the corridor to the room where her mother's clothes were stored.

'Help yourself, ' she said, pointing to the tallboy. 'Knickers are in there.'


A creaking floorboard woke Celia from a light sleep in the early morning. The light of breaking day had brightened her windows, but when she glanced at her wristwatch, it was only a little after six o'clock. Was someone getting up, already? She knew from previous sojourns in Don's house, when his wife had still been alive, that nobody usually had the need to rise before seven at the earliest, and as for needing the bathroom, well, Don had an en suite one. Therefore, she reasoned, Della was the only one who needed to be wandering around in the corridor.

She realised she was wide awake and curiosity gnawed at her. She also had the thought that if now was the time of day this household started to get up, then she would not wait until her more usual rising time. She slipped out of bed, crossed the room, barefoot, and eased the door open quietly.

The corridor was empty. For some reason she couldn't have put a name to, she waited for Della to emerge from the bathroom. She was just beginning to realise there were no noises of running showers, baths being drawn, or toilets flushed, when she heard a long, low moan. It seemed to come from the far end of the house, where Don's bedroom was.

She heard it again.

Her curiosity grew and she stepped out of her room, making her way silently along the corridor. She became aware of voices, speaking softly. Outside Don's bedroom door, she hesitated, before, as a series of noises seeming to her like a repeated, Uph! Uph! Ooph! grew steadily louder, quietly turning the handle and opening the door a crack. Her eyebrows arched and her lips parted at what she saw.

Della was on her back, her nightie drawn up under her chin. Don was laying on her, cradled between her knees, and held in place partly by Della's feet which she was rhythmically pulling against his buns. He dipped his head to lick and suckle at his daughter's breasts from time to time, between pressing his lips against hers. All the while, he was slipping his cock in and out of her, at gradually increasing speed.

Della groaned loudly as he laved her nipples once more, in turn.

Don paused, mid-stroke. 'Sssh! Don't want Celia to hear!' he cautioned her, before continuing to plough into her well-fucked furrow.

'Mmmm!' grunted Della, pulling hard with her knees as she attempted to increase the speed of his thrusts.

'Oh! That's so good!' he whispered. 'I'm going to cum in a minute.'

'Yes! Yes! Yesss!' Della grunted in reply, thrusting her hips up towards him as he thrust down and plundered her deeply.

Behind them, Celia realised she had slipped a hand down the front of the panties she had decided would be necessary — having put on one of her late sister-in-law's nighties, and discovering, when she looked in the mirror, that on her it wasn't long enough to cover the trimmed patch of hair at the junction of her thighs. She was rubbing herself with three fingers, letting the longest slide along her labia, and dip into her vaginal entrance, while the other two kept up the stimulation of her clit and the area around her pussy.

Don was rearing up now, and gasped, 'Here it cums, Della. Take it! Take it!'

'Ooph! Uggghhh! Fuck meee, Dad!' his daughter moaned.

Celia watched as his jerking stopped and he held himself, plunged as deeply into Della as possible, giving just small thrusts as he filled her pussy and gave their child a cum-bath. After five little thrusts, which Celia figured meant five ropes of semen decorating the walls of Della's baby-tube, Don slowly lowered himself down until he began to squash her breasts, when he slowly and carefully rolled them both onto their sides, keeping his prick plugged into her.

That was the moment when Della could see the open doorway and her aunt leaning against it, rubbing furiously at her pussy.

'Auntie!' she gasped.

'Wha-! Huh?' Don rolled over, in the process yanking his prick out of Della. While he stared at his sister, his daughter clamped a hand over her gaping vagina and closed it, before the semen her father had injected into it could work its way out and ooze onto the bed.

'Celia!' moaned Don, at a loss for anything to say.

His sister stopped rubbing herself and came into the room.

'I realise now why you didn't tell me who the father of Della's baby is, ' she said. 'I take it it's you.'

He wilted under her severe gaze for a moment, before her mouth twisted into a smile.

'Don!' she said, moving towards the bed.

'You — you don't mind?' he asked trepidly.

'Hmmm! Well, I don't know. You might have to buy my silence, ' she said.

He realised she was teasing him, as she sat on the edge of the bed on the other side of him from Della.

Celia looked at his cock, which was smeared with white streaks of semen and the sheen of Della's juices and was now dangling downwards, leaking the last few curds of his seed over his thighs. She reached for them and wiped them up with a finger, which she then licked clean. She seemed to come to a decision.

'Lay on your back, ' she instructed him.

He did so and she leant over him, holding his limp prick up with one hand while she began to lick and suck all the coatings away. Della watched for a moment then sat up, leant over her dad, and began to assist. With two women he found extremely attractive licking and slurping at his prick, Don let them get on with the job, knowing that at his age, it took a while for him to recover his power.

It was half an hour later that Celia decided his cock was hard enough. She stripped off her nightie and panties and knelt on the bed astride him. Holding his prick in one hand to direct it, she slowly engulfed it with her soaking pussy.

Don stared at her while she began twitching her hips to move his cock inside her.

She leaned down and dangled her breasts in front of his appreciative gaze, eventually setting one on his lips so he could suckle and lick at the rubbery nipple that had grown from her brown aureole. The sparks his attentions generated travelled through her directly to her pussy and caused it to squeeze uncontrollably around the large prick which was filling it so nicely. She moved to give him the other nipple, with a similar result.

Beside them, Della watched her aunt fuck her father, and figured she'd like to try being on top next time it was her turn.

Don was beginning to thrust his groin upwards, making his cock delve deeper into Celia than she'd ever experienced before. In truth she had not had many lovers. While she felt she was a woman with a lot of love to give, the men with whom she'd been intimate had mainly been concerned only with taking what pleasure she offered them, and she felt short-changed. Although her contacts with Don had been infrequent, she knew enough about him to realise that he wasn't going anywhere. Furthermore, when he'd not tried to seduce her again as a precocious seventeen-year-old, it had been — she realised later — for the right reasons. He cared about her.

This was evidenced as his movements became more urgent. 'Celia! I'm going to cum. You should get off me — now!'

She was so nearly there: there had been two little orgasms, the second stronger than the first, but she'd managed to ride out both of them with scarcely more than a grimace and a sharp intake of breath, but she knew she was on the brink of a third one, and it promised to be a doozy! She reached for it: just a little bit more!

'Celia! Get off now or I'll cum in you!' cried Don.

Della smiled at her, confident her aunt knew what she was doing. 'You're on the Pill, aren't you, Auntie!' It wasn't really a question.

Celia glanced at her, and her eyes opened wide with the realisation that she had somehow forgotten she was not, in fact, protected in any way, and that her brother could be about to impregnate her. As that thought sank in, her pussy tightened its grip on Don's prick and began to milk it hard.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.