Destination Azahar - Cover

Destination Azahar

Copyright© 2009 by deGaffer

Chapter 30: Coming of Age

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 30: Coming of Age - How does a colony get ready to take on immigrants? Take a ride with a country boy and a businesswoman from Mississippi and find out how they managed to create a manufacturing sanctuary after being dropped on a backwater planet. Diverse groups converge and turn a barely habitable planet into a Mecca of culture and technology.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Incest   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Bobby was getting restless. Attending school and engaging in physical activity that was limited to recreational sports weren't enough to fulfill his need to contribute. He continued to get more than enough attention from Roni and Shelly. Shelly was every bit as hot as her mother Rebecca and was enthusiastic with every opportunity to expand and practice her sexual skills anywhere, anytime. Bobby was thrilled that both of them also encouraged him to engage in physical activity outside the bedroom, and not just sexual antics.

Shelly had scored a 6.1 on her CAP evaluation and had begged to be Bobby's number two sex toy. Marvin had left instructions that gave Shelly freedom of choice regardless of her score. Kim's bedroom in her father's pod was getting a bit crowded which added to Bobby's restlessness and his need to be independent even though he was only fourteen.

Kim and Sara had gotten really tight, especially since Sara had turned fourteen. Unlike the others Sarita had postponed her birthday celebration until after she had her first CAP evaluation. She had matched Kim's 7.2 average score, which was very impressive for a young female.

Lesa was convinced that the birthday celebration would end in an orgy with Sara pulling a train, but nothing happened beyond some hot kissing and playful fondling. Lesa was certain that Sara had remained virgin throughout the first thirty hours she had been legal. It was very confusing after all the lengths Sara had gone to earlier as she attempted to lose her virginity.

Sara picked up on her mother's confusion, but didn't volunteer an explanation when she shared the breakfast table with her mother, siblings, and extended family the next morning. Her mother had gotten her alone several times that morning, but didn't ask any personal questions before the youngsters left for school.

When all of the kids, including Sara, were fed and gone Lesa couldn't stand it any longer and asked the males of the house, "Have any of you fucked Sara in the last couple of days?"

Jake choked on his coffee, but shook his head in denial. "I feel terrible about avoiding her, but I really don't want to be the one who takes her virginity. That needs to be someone she can have a long-term relationship with."

Ito and Sven also gave negative responses.

"The way she's been behaving for the last six months I was sure there would be bloody sheets to deal with at the stroke of midnight ... yesterday morning." Lesa was sexually uninhibited, but never used crude language in a group that was fully dressed making her comments all the more shocking when she added, "Does anyone have a clue about who popped her cherry or where it happened?"

Consuela had known the girl longer than anyone present, excepting Lesa. "I think she remains a virgin." She offered. "Now that it is no longer forbidden, it doesn't have as much appeal. She is more of an adult than most who are twice her age. I often wish I had her strengths."

Consuela had done things as a concubine on Azahar that she would never have dreamed of doing on Earth. She was a devout Catholic and was feeling a considerable amount of guilt for enjoying the depraved things she had been expected to do. She really wanted to speak with a priest, more because she looked forward to her next adventure than because she was ashamed of what she had already done.

She had experienced sex with seven men in the last three months without being married to any of them. She had even had sex with more than one at a time! And then there were the women she had lain with! Her master was very kind and considerate. He gave her choices, but she believed it was her duty to please him, not just obey him.

Jake furrowed his brow in a mixture of concern and confusion, "What would you do differently if you had the strength, Consuela?"

How can I tell him? Should I tell him? Consuela felt dizzy as lewd images swirled through her thoughts. The rose colored flush deepened the rich brown skin tone of her face and chest. She lowered her eyes in order to breathe. It was impossible for her to look her master in the eye and say what she needed to say. "I would be less reluctant to entertain you and your guests with my body. I would take a more active role in activities that would have me shunned by the people of my village."

"She feels guilty because she enjoys being used a sex object," Reiko offered. "Isn't that right, pretty one?"

Consuela could only nod. She was too embarrassed to speak.

Reiko put her hand on Consuela's bare knee and began sliding it up her inner thigh. Consuela groaned and slid forward on the barstool to make herself more accessible to her seductress. Reiko turned and looked at Jake for permission. Consuela turned pleading eyes on the young man when she felt the invading hand stop inches from her pouting labia.

Jake shrugged, "Tell Reiko and Ito what you want them to do, Consuela. I have an appointment this morning and as much as I'd like to, I can't stay to watch or participate. I really have to go. You can ask Lesa to let Sven stand in for me."

Lesa was laughing after Jake kissed her goodbye. She was standing in the doorway between the foyer and dining area when Consuela's voice carried all the way to the pod's entrance. "Go ahead and ... Oh, my God!"

Jake looked into the breakfast nook on his way out. Sven was sitting on a barstool with a naked Consuela impaled on his impressive tool. Reiko was on her knees guiding Ito's shaft between the firm brown cheeks that Sven was gripping with his large hands.

Ito snapped his hips and Consuela screamed, "Si, Si, Si! "

Jake watched for a few seconds before crossing the foyer. He quickly closed the front door behind him to keep the screams from disturbing the neighbors. The sight and smell had put a flare in his nostrils and a painful lump in his slacks. He really wished he could blow off his morning appointment with the other researchers.


Sara hooked up with Kim before their first class. "Kim, I've been thinking about the future and want your opinion."

"Get Bobby to scratch your itch before he runs off and joins the Marines," she advised. "He could be a bit much for a virgin to handle after his enhancements."

Sara put her hands on her hips, "Not that! Get your mind out of my panties, not that I'm wearing any. I'm thinking about what I can contribute to the cause other than spitting out a kid every couple of years. I think I want to captain a starship. A colony transport might be okay, but I think I really want to be on a warship. How about you?"

"I haven't thought much beyond the big gun in Bobby's pants," Kim replied with a giggle. "Well, maybe a little now that he's accepted Roni and Shelly as his concubines. I spent a little time watching Captain Cooper while Othello was being completed. We could do worse than using her as a role model. Do you really want to be out there getting shot at?" Kim gave Sara a sour look. "I saw what the Sa'arm did to Sir Galahad. It didn't look like they were having much fun with the Sa'arm at all!"

"Probably not, but ships that get to shoot back have to have some gratified crews," Sara countered. "Is there anyone we can talk to about joining the Navy?"

"There haven't been any navy people here since Sir Galahad left four months ago," Kim said thoughtfully. "But my dad talks with Captain Lee of the Fleet Auxiliary a lot. Captain Lee is going to take my dad to Dargo and hang around with him until they get a colony started. Want to come over tonight and see what he thinks?"

"Yeah, I guess so," Sara said noncommittally.

"Bring a toothbrush," Kim advised. "I'll bet you can think a whole lot better if you get Bobby to eliminate your distraction."

Sara backhanded Kim on the shoulder, "I'm sure I can get that taken care of any time I want, with anyone I want."

"I'll bet you can't get my dad to fuck you," Kim challenged with a giggle.

"Good grief, girl!" Sara exclaimed. "Don't you ever think of anything but sex?"

"No, well, sometimes when I..." She started to say before taking on a thoughtful expression. She couldn't hold a straight face and giggled as she said, "No, not really."


Except for Kim's bad mood from not getting enough male attention, things got a lot less stressful in Tuan's residence when Bobby moved into his own pod after joining the Marines as a private. Colonel Bryant and the AI assured Bobby that he would complete high school before being called to duty anywhere that would interfere with his schooling.

Bobby agreed to enough enhancements to his speed and agility to keep him from being hurt or humiliated in training, but didn't go for the two meter standard. He didn't want his dick to took ridiculously small and wasn't ready to sport an intimidating trouser snake. He was becoming an expert at giving timid virgins confidence in themselves and wanted to collect a lot more cherries before up-sizing himself and his women.

Kim and Sara were given Fleet Auxiliary midshipman appointments under Captain Lee. They would be expected to keep up with their schoolwork, qualify as shuttle pilots, and learn the basics of astronavigation and ship's systems while away from Azahar.

Sara had been spending a lot more time with Arliss ever since the shy boy had emerged from his room on the trip from Earth. She had helped him get over his homesickness. Arliss was the oldest son of her mom's concubine, Rhonda. He was big for his age, but very gentle and easily intimidated even by kids much younger and smaller than he.

What Arliss lacked in book smarts he made up for in empathy and loyalty. He was slow to defend himself in a confrontation, but didn't hesitate to step into the middle of a fracas between a bully and his victim. It also turned out that he was a passable kisser and a talented cunnilinguist.

Arliss' talented tongue was the tool that had kept Sara's hymen intact. She had been quietly slipping into the boy's bedroom for weeks and had come close to impaling herself on him while they were both thirteen.

Arliss only scored a 5.9 average when he was CAP tested on his birthday. He was disappointed with, but not surprised by his score. He was not at all disappointed when Sara asked him to be her companion and quickly said, "Yes."

While Arliss wasn't surprised by the offer, Lesa was shocked when Sara asked her mom to give her the boy. "Why are you interested in Arliss?"

"He's nice to me and we haven't had a cross word since I met him," she told her mother. "Plus, he has a beautiful dick that should be a perfect fit for my tiny little twat."

"You've been holding out for him!" Lesa exclaimed.

Sara nodded, "Yep. Why is that shocking?"

"I don't know," Lesa admitted. "Maybe because he's so quiet, and you're so ... not quiet."

Sara scowled, but Lesa was looking at Rhonda who was crying because her baby had grown up too soon. "What do you think, Rhonda? Is it okay with you for Sara to rob your cradle?"

"Please, Mom," Arliss spoke for the first time during this visit in front of his mom and her sponsor.

Rhonda nodded, "I guess it'll be okay."

Sara was clinging to Arliss' arm with both of hers. His muscular biceps was crushed between her firm breasts. "So, can I keep him, Mom?"

Lesa laughed, "He's not a puppy, Sara. You'll have to look after him and clean up his messes." She looked into Sara's pleading eyes and capitulated, "Oh, all right. You can have him."

"Transfer recorded," the AI's voice startled everyone.

Sara was feeling very grown up. She had joined the crew of a ship and had her very own concubine. She had to show him off to someone. "AI, please connect me with Kim Nguyen."

"Hey Sara, what's up?" the perky voice in her head asked.

"Can you meet me at the pavilion behind the basketball courts in five minutes? You know the place."

Kim could feel the excitement in her new friend's voice, "Sure, why?"

"Just be there. I want to show you something," Sara said somewhat cryptically before disconnecting.

Sara stood on her toes and nibbled Arliss's earlobe. She was all but humping his right arm when she whispered, "Think you can handle two of us, lover?" She giggled as she slid down his arm until she could take his hand in both of hers. "Come with me."

She led him to his room and picked out an outfit that made him look older before they headed out to meet Kim.

Kim was waiting in the pavilion when Sara appeared with Arliss in tow. "Kim, this is my concubine, Arliss. He has the most amazing tongue. It's just to die for. He and I are both virgins, and since you're not, I'm hoping you won't mind showing us what to do. I don't mind sharing him with you."

"What!" Kim shouted and started laughing. "You're crazy, Sara." Turning to Arliss she added, "I'm pleased to meet you. Arliss, is it?" Kim gave him an appraising look from head to toe. "I've seen you at school, haven't I?"

Arliss nodded without saying anything.

"Can you talk, or is your tongue reserved for other things?" Kim asked.

Arliss blushed and wanted to hide, but managed to say, "I can talk."

"How did you land such a cute guy, Sara?"

Sara giggled, "I've been living with him for months. His mom is one of my mom's concubines. We've helped each other through some rough times, haven't we love?"

Arliss just nodded again.

Kim laughed, "You sure don't waste any energy on talking, Arliss. Are you saving your strength to show off when we get naked?"

Arliss turned crimson red and gave Sara a pleading look before his gaze dropped to his feet.

"Be nice, Kim!" Sara admonished. "Arliss is very shy." Turning to the blushing young man she added, "I'm sorry, Arliss. Would you like to go back home now?"

"Please don't go," Kim pled, "I promise to be nice. Sara confused me by offering to share. My main squeeze moved out a few days ago and I'm incredibly horny. How can both of you live together and still be virgins? Are you too shy to... ? I'm sorry. I promised to be nice." Kim had straightened and then curled her index finger to mime a wilting penis.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.