Destination Azahar - Cover

Preview

Destination Azahar

by deGaffer

Copyright© 2009 by deGaffer

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Ma/ft, mt/Fa, Fa/Fa, ft/ft, Fa/ft, Mult, Lesbian, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Science Fiction, Space, Incest, Orgy, Harem, First, Oral Sex, Anal Sex,

Science Fiction Sex Story: How does a colony get ready to take on immigrants? Take a ride with a country boy and a businesswoman from Mississippi and find out how they managed to create a manufacturing sanctuary after being dropped on a backwater planet. Diverse groups converge and turn a barely habitable planet into a Mecca of culture and technology.

This story is set in the Swarm Cycle Universe created by Thinking Horndog. Any resemblance between the content of this story or any of the characters depicted herein and real persons or events is probably coincidental.

The tale of Azahar parallels and extends my previously published stories. It should not be necessary to have read "The Librarian", which itself incorporates "The Starbucks Incident" and "The Starbucks Aftermath", or "Behind Enemy Lines". Some survivors from "Behind Enemy Lines" appear in Chapter 11, which also begins the sequel to "The Starbucks Aftermath". The continuation of "The Librarian" starts at Chapter 24. The short story "A Pickup in Texas" is included as Chapter 31.

This story also contains oblique and direct references to the works of other Swarm Cycle authors including The Duke of Ramus' "The Cadet Saga" and "Neptune", and Allan Joyal's "A Peril at Ishtar".

I am grateful for Mulligan's help making this tale easier to read. I alone am responsible for the errors, omissions, and inaccuracies contained within this story.

WARNING: ADULT CONTENT! This story contains scenarios that are unsuitable for minors and narrow-minded individuals. It contains sex, violence, and other socially unacceptable behavior. You have been warned!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.