1993 - Cover

1993

Copyright© 2009 by Fable

Chapter 13: End of year fireworks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: End of year fireworks - 1993 is the continuation of Sammy's Adventures and covers the time from June 1 to December 31, 1993. Hope you have read the other books in the series, but if not, the Prologue gives background on characters, both old and new.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex  

Thursday, the sixteenth of December, 1993:

At nine AM the first email arrived from one of the investors and by ten-thirty, there had been nine emails or faxes giving me authority to represent the trust in purchasing the Denver building, with no reservations stipulated. I was to negotiate the terms of the purchase based on my best judgment. Some of the investors' e-mails and faxes were followed by telephone calls assuring me that I had their full support.

I put everything in an interoffice envelope and delivered it to Ruby, asking that she give it to Suzanne or my dad the next time one of them was free.

By the time Suzanne came to my office to tell me that John wanted to see me, Tom Collingsworth had phoned to say he was ready to meet regarding the space in our building.

I asked Suzanne to clear the way with Simon Barker for me to have access to Daniel McDonald's services until he finished readying the space for the Collingsworth Company.

She gave me a questioning look. I told her that Neill Fenton would soon be busy with the Denver building, and I didn't want to move him here for such a short time.

John was dictating a: 'To Whom It May Concern' letter, giving me authority to negotiate the purchase of the Denver building on behalf of the real estate trust.

"Congratulations, Sammy," Ruby said as she got up to go back to her office.

John looked up at me, amused admiration showing in his eyes. "What did you do to turn her around, Sam?"

"Ned told me about a little trick," I said, hoping I wouldn't need to be more specific, and say that I'd sacked the quarterback.

Suzanne came in, saying that it was all set with Simon to put Daniel McDonald at my service for as long as I needed him.

"Tom Collingsworth is going to sign the lease," she explained to John.

I excused myself, saying that I had to run. In addition to Daniel, I took Ralph Shepard and Tom Pierce with me to meet with Mr. Collingsworth.

Cynthia joined us in Tom Collingsworth's office, and I was happy to see that she was wearing flat shoes and her hair was down. I smiled at her to show my approval. She opened her mouth the same way she'd done the night before when I was banging her butt against the wall, but didn't moan, for which I was grateful.

Tom Pierce went over every detail of the plan. Mr. Collingsworth wanted to make a few changes, but Cynthia said the plan looked fine to her.

"Changes would take valuable days to process. We're really pushing Sammy to have our space ready on time as it is," Cynthia said to her father-in-law.

I winked at Daniel McDonald to acknowledge that he was the one under the gun. He grinned, like he understood why I was not pointing that out to the others.

Ralph Shepard went over every point of our lease. Tom Collingsworth wanted to send it to their attorney for review, but Cynthia said it was not necessary. "After all, we're in business with the Oldhams. If we can't trust our business partners, who can we trust?"

I explained how our building services worked, what we provided and what our tenants were responsible for. Cynthia said she had some questions, but that we could go over them later, in private.

Lunch was served, and afterward, both Tom and Cynthia signed the lease. I even left their office with the first month's rent and a security deposit.

"When are you leaving for Denver?" Mr. Collingsworth asked as we were shaking hands.

"I'm not sure. Hopefully, it will be before the end of the year, but I have to make arrangements with the Lynch brothers."

"I'd like to have you visit me in my home, Sammy. Perhaps Cynthia can bring you by sometime soon."

I looked at Cynthia before saying, "I'd like that."

Daniel McDonald and I huddled that afternoon to make plans to have the contractors bid the work as soon as possible so we could make the deadline of March 31st. I didn't want to let on to Daniel, but I was nervous. One misstep and we'd have a mad woman breathing down our necks. I hoped I could keep her in her land of bliss until her company had moved into the space.

The mood in the office was jovial. I received congratulations and high fives from everyone on the fourth floor. This had been a very productive week for me, and I decided Cynthia Collingsworth deserved a reward for her part in putting me on top of my game.

As I got ready to go out on Friday night, I looked down at my desk to see Jessica Langley's card. "Not tonight, Honey, but keep me in mind until the first of April."

Megan Freeman popped into my mind as I was driving to Cynthia's house. She had done me a huge favor by telling me that she had met someone. It made me throw caution to the wind and retaliate against the tall woman. It could have backfired. Who knew she would react the way she did? Had I known she had a submissive side, I would have brought her to her knees much sooner.

Cynthia hadn't called my office for two days and she'd made no demands on me when I'd seen her at her office. What troubled me was that I didn't know how long I could maintain the charade. It wasn't my nature to control women's emotions, not for long anyway.

I'd known lots of women who were willing. Some needed to be told what they wanted, but I'd never tried to control an unwilling participant. It was beyond me to understand what made Mrs. Cynthia Collingsworth enjoy being humiliated.

Margaret looked up from her knitting as I walked through the kitchen. "Hello, Mr. Sammy. She's in her study," she said, masking any surprise that I would come to the house, uninvited.

I wondered if the swimming pool got any use as I walked past it, heading for the double doors at the end of the hall. I didn't knock.

Cynthia looked up from her computer screen, smiled and came to me. The old Mrs. Collingsworth would have had me in a lip lock by now, but Cynthia stood a foot away, within arms reach. "Sammy, I was just thinking of you. I'm having my hair cut tomorrow. Will you please go with me ... please?"

I didn't know 'please' was a part of her vocabulary and she'd used it twice in the same sentence.

"I don't know," I said, stalling, wondering if I should give in to her whim.

"It would mean a lot to me if you would help me decide how much to have cut, but if you're busy, I'll understand."

"Have you been a good girl?"

The multi-millionaires nodded her head, vigorously.

"Would you be a bad girl if I asked you to?"

"Tell me what you want me to do, Sammy. I'll do anything you tell me."

I ducked down and slung her over my shoulder. Cynthia screamed in delight, begging me to put her down.

"You deserve a good fucking," I said, heading to the double doors.

Cynthia became quiet until we saw Margaret at the other end of the hall, having come to investigate the scream.

"Hi, Margaret, Sammy's going to give me a good fucking," Cynthia explained to the maid and I saw Margaret nod to show her relief to find out that the scream merely expressed her mistress' excitement at being told that she was going to be the recipient of a good fucking.

Mrs. Cynthia Collingsworth was heavier than she looked, and I was winded when I set her down next to the bed.

"Undress me," I managed to say and Cynthia was quick to follow my directions, right down to lowering my shorts. She looked approvingly at my stiffening cock, even circling the head with her tongue before rising to her feet and beginning to strip her own clothes off.

She hesitated, looking at me for direction when she got down to her bra and panties. I nodded, and watched her lower her panties, step out of them and hesitate again. I nodded to indicate I wanted her to remove the bra.

"Please don't make me, Sammy."

"You just said you would do anything I asked."

"I will ... I'll do anything ... but please, don't make me take it off."

The look of terror I saw in her eyes made me relent. "I'm too good to you. Come here," I said, and felt her leap into my arms.

I let her kiss me for a minute before I placed my hands on her ass and dumped her on the bed. She talked incessantly about doing whatever I wanted, offering to be my bad girl or my good girl, but she stopped talking when I stuck a finger in her pussy and flicked her clit with my thumb.

"Damn it! Cynthia, you're going to have to trim this pubic hair. I'm getting it between my teeth," I said in the harshest tone I could muster.

"I will, Sammy. I'll do anything. Just tell me what you want, but please don't be angry with me. I've never had anyone tell me what to do before."

Cynthia thoroughly enjoyed sex, and she didn't want to be coddled. She cried and whimpered and begged me to fuck her harder. She didn't bite or scratch. She tried it once, but retreated to her docile demeanor when I smacked her ass.

We finished with a flurry, and I let her keep possession of my cock while we caught our breath.

Cynthia would have kissed me for hours if I had let her, but I wanted to find out why she'd said no one had told her what to do before.

"Weren't you disciplined as a child?"

"Oh, sure, when I was a young girl my parents made me, how do you say, toe the line. I was talking about later. No one spoke to me the way you do. No one gave me orders."

"I guess it comes naturally to me to give orders. I attended a military high school."

"I like the way you talk down to me, like you're the adult and I'm the child," she said, beginning to kiss me again.

"Didn't your husband give orders or tell you what he expected of you?"

""Musty? No way, I told him what I expected of him."

"Was that his name?"

"Musty was my nickname for him. It was short for mustard. He was yellow like, how do you say, baby shit," she said with an obscene laugh.

"I'm getting the picture that you didn't respect Musty. Why did you marry a man you didn't respect?"

Cynthia stretched her long body, grinning thoughtfully. "You'll find out that I have my, how do you say, shortcomings, too. I was young and impressionable. I didn't know what to look for in a husband."

"Do you know what to look for now that you've matured?"

"I think so, but I don't have the ... equipment ... to attract a man that can give me what I need."

"On the contrary, Cynthia, you're rich. You could have the man of your dreams. What is it that you need?"

Cynthia Collingsworth actually blushed. "I need a man like you, Sammy, one who will tell me what he wants me to do and will give me lots of good fucking."

"I think I'll go with you tomorrow to have your hair cut," I said, and braced myself for her pounce.

"You make me so happy, Sammy," she said, smothering me with kisses.

I pulled her on top of me, and felt my cum lubricate my cock as she worked out her pent up need for rough and tumble sex.

She later persuaded me to stay the night. I hadn't slept with a woman since my last night with Megan back in July. What was strange about sleeping with Cynthia was her insistence to keep her bra on. She preferred to sleep on her side, with my arm around her.

Sleep was overtaking me when I heard her tell me she was a light sleeper. "Don't think you have to wake me up if you want to take me during the night, Sammy."

"Okay, Cynthia, that's good to know."

"Sammy?"

"Yes, Cynthia."

"If I feel you getting hard, you know, do I need to wake you or is it okay if I fuck you while you're sleeping?"

"I'll probably wake up, but if I don't, it will be okay to have your way with me."

"Thank you, Sammy. You're very good to me."

As far as I know, we slept through the night without engaging in sexual intercourse, but the next morning was a different story. We fucked, showered, and fucked again before we went downstairs for breakfast.

I was amused by Cynthia's comment to Margaret. "Sammy says a good girl deserves a good fuck. I must be a very good girl."

Margaret had to shout what Cynthia had said to her husband. "PUT YOUR HEARING AID IN, ROBERT," she yelled at the butler.

The hair stylist took a dim view of Cynthia's request to have her hair shortened, especially when she found out how short I wanted it cut. The stylist only relented when Cynthia threatened to go to another shop to have it done the way I wanted.

Next, we stopped at a men's store and I discovered that the visit had been prearranged when the little tailor began measuring me for a suit. Cynthia took command, deciding the style, color, and material to be used as if I was not there. The salesman explained how many orders were ahead of my suit, saying delivery would be sometime during the first week of the New Year. Cynthia went into tantrum mode, resulting in moving my fitting appointment to Monday and delivery to Thursday, the twenty-fourth of December.

Before we left the store, she chose several shirts and ties, with instructions for them to be delivered to her house along with my new suit.

She didn't want anything to eat, but she sat at the table while I had a corned beef on rye and a Coke.

I was missing Marcie's weekly call and wanted to go home to talk to her, but I couldn't refuse Cynthia's offer.

"We'll go home and I'll be your bitch," she said, making bitch sound like beech. I left her house at five PM, totally wiped out.

One thing I liked about Cynthia was that she didn't press me for a return engagement. It may have been her trying to be a 'good girl, ' or it may have been that she knew I needed time to recharge my batteries.

Marcie had come home for Christmas vacation and wanted to get together with me. I told her that I was tentatively scheduled to go to Denver to close a deal soon, but I did not know the date I'd be leaving. I didn't tell her that my trip had been made possible by Cynthia, or that she would be keeping me busy as often as I was able to perform. Marcie said she and Adam were returning to Cambridge in time to spend New Years with their friends.

Knowing that Cynthia was giving me the suit for Christmas, I went shopping. What to get for her? I settled for a cashmere sweater and a matching silk scarf. My gift to her didn't rival the expensive suit she was giving me, but what could I do? Jewelry was out of the question and I didn't know her well enough to choose something personal.

I also bought gifts for Ned, Penelope and Samantha. I attached a note to Ned's package, telling him how much I'd appreciated his advice over the years. I was not more specific because Penelope would see the note, but I knew he would get the point that I was referring to his advice that I had to 'fuck her.'

I visited Mrs. Collingsworth four times before I left for Denver on Monday, the twenty-seventh of December, staying all night on all four occasions. I was always tired the next day, and I'm sure she was too. We just couldn't seem to get enough of each other.

All that week, I was only sleeping in my bed every other night. John and Suzanne would shake their heads as I excused myself from the dinner table and made my way upstairs to my room. I was always in such dire need of sleep that I let my mail stack up on my desk, next to Jessica Langley's business card.

I had followed Cynthia home from work on Monday night, the twentieth, and after my suit fitting we had dinner together. She said she was not very hungry, but I knew she didn't want to be so full that it slowed her down in bed.

"Your hair looks nice. Did the people at work like it?"

"Of course they liked it, I'm the boss. If I shaved my head they would say they liked my new look."

"You really thrive on being a tyrant, don't you?"

"I told you that I have my shortcomings."

"I don't care how you treat your employees as long as you remember that I'm not one of them."

"I will never treat you badly again, Sammy, not even if you desert me for someone younger."

"That's magnanimous of you, Cynthia. I do have something I need to tell you, but not here."

A mischievous grin came to her lips. She would never be cute or pretty, but grinning, I decided, made her quite appealing. Perhaps she was growing on me. I wondered how old she was.

"I have something to show you too, but not here." She said.

That night I found out what she had to show me. She'd shaved her pussy. "I did it just for you," she said, and seemed pleased at my reaction to her bald pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.