Becoming Sammi - Cover

Becoming Sammi

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sammi, an Embassy official, is forced by a brutal police chief in a foreign country to pay for the release from jail of her boyfriend with a blowjob. It's only the first step on a long journey into the dark side of sex for Sammi.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

She was leaving, and it would be soon. She was pleased but unsettled. Don was history now with her. She knew that she'd liked him and wouldn't mind them getting closer but she had to admit that his being gay did change all those thoughts.

The vision kept coming back to her of her accommodating Mpele in his office; sure, she'd told herself that she was doing it to help Don but she just wasn't sure. It had been so intense, so dirty, so delicious for her. At the time it felt like the pressure of the world was on her. Don arrested, for no reason that anyone could or would answer. And finally that fateful interview with Mpele in his office, and the shocking news, given to her by Mpele himself with an absolutely straight face that to get Don out, she would have to kneel and suck Mpele off.

She almost cried on the spot. There was a guard who watched it all, watched her get on her knees and crawl to the government's chief policeman like a common slave; watched as she let Mpele play with her tits, pinch her nipples and force her to strip to her panties and then take his cock, that big black cock in her mouth.

It had been surreal, and it had never, ever left her mind for a second since that time. The transfer was going to be just what she needed. The incident helped her to find out about Don, to be sure, but she was now beginning to think that it had also helped her to find out about herself. And she wasn't sure about that at all, not sure that she wanted to know or should know.

So that, when her transfer had come through, she found herself suddenly having mixed emotions about it. A thought struck her but she resisted; but the thought, the desire to go and see Mpele again was almost overwhelming. A little voice accused her of wanting to go to debase herself in front of Mpele again, and she found it hard to deny.

She shook off the thought and let it sit there, which it did tormenting her constantly for a day and a half, as she wrapped up her embassy work. She was kept in a constant sense of turmoil by it, playing over and over in her own mind the scene in that office, the grinning guard, the smug sure look on Mpele's face, and then that large, threatening and ultimately satisfying cock, right in her face and then, right in her mouth.

She was home, and fighting these thoughts all over again. Finally in an effort to calm herself, she took a shower. It didn't seem to help. She dressed almost automatically after the shower and only when she was partially dressed did she discover that she'd slipped on pale pink, transparent, nylon panties and a matching bra, showing her nipples to anyone who had the good fortune to see her wearing it--she playfully called them, when she'd bought them, her "whore's underwear."

She smiled grimly to herself as she realized the appropriateness of the description, because she knew that she was going to do it.

She was going to visit Mpele one more time. This time to make an important discovery about herself. This time there would be no leverage of her boyfriend in prison to hold over her head. She knew that she must find out about the truth of her incredible arousal by the way that man had treated her. She knew deep down that she should have been upset by the treatment, not turned on constantly as she was, seemed to be.

As she was getting ready, her mind took her back to the significant places that she'd been. She knew that if she were to take a long look at her life and development that there were three places that she'd stop for deep reflection.

Sammi settled back, firm in her decision and thought about those significant past things.

Her first stop, in her memory process, was the boys' 'club' in the near woods back home. She'd been 12 then, and dearly wished to be included in the club. But they were insistent that girls were not invited.

That changed one day. Jeffery, one of the club officers, told her that she could join them in the club house that day but she'd have to submit to the 'rules for girls'.

Sammi remembered being thrilled. She asked him then what those 'rules for girls' were. Jeffery got red in the face but drew up his courage and told her that to be admitted into the club house, she'd have to take her clothes off at the door. He finished with a huge grin on his face.

Sammi wasn't sure if it was just a ploy to keep her away or if they were really intent on getting a naked girl in the club but she was determined. She also realized that there was an unsettled feeling that she had inside about the group of boys telling her that she needed to take her clothes off.

She tried to ignore the feeling but knew it was there, and knew it was, in some way, and for some reason, exciting her. But she didn't know if it was the possibility of taking her clothes off for the group of boys or the mere fact that they were telling her that she must do it.

She simply decided to sort that out later.

She hardly recognized her voice, when she said:

"I will need to keep my panties on' please."

The last word came automatically for her. It excited Sammi that she was showing these boys that she was willing to do what they ordered her to do. That part of it was an almost overwhelming thing.

Jeffery looked almost thunder struck but apparently quickly recognized that he had the advantage here. He told Sammi to stay where she was and that he'd have to put it to a vote.

Sammi waited, still determined. When Jeffery came back, he told her that they had voted to allow her to keep her panties on, when she came into the club house.

Sammi was overjoyed; she was pleased to be getting her wish but also, she realized, she was pleased that she was going to be made to strip for this group of boys. It was a 'dirty' thought but one that she found pleasant, and it was becoming clear to her.

She went to the club house and they were all there, six of them. They informed her that she was only a visitor and as a visitor she'd always have to wear only a pair of panties and do what she was told. She promised solemnly to abide by that.

Then the moment arrived. Jeffery told Sammi to take her clothes off. It as right then that Sammi had the biggest jolt of this entire scene. She realized that this was the most exciting thing that had happened to her, ever!

She took off her blouse and her sneakers, and socks then, shyly but also trembling from her own feelings, she took her shorts off and went among them only wearing a pair of tiny blue panties.

And Sammi was struck by the fact that she didn't mind being undressed with them. Her tits were only small knobs then and she did have some hair on her pussy. She knew that her pussy hair was showing through her thin blue panties. She also knew that the boys were staring.

It made the boys bolder. They told Sammi that they were going to have a circle jerk and that any visitor would have to do the jerking. Sammi was aghast and further excited at the prospect of being told to jerk them all off.

She did it!

She went around to them one after another and by the third one, she was doing a fairly good job at jerking them off.

She also did it a number of times after that, when she went back to the club to be with them. It was never more than that, and it always sent Sammi home with the desire to touch and play with herself. But she became their 'jerk off queen'.

Sammi stopped the whole association, when she got a bit older but always held that memory in the back of her mind.

Then there was the junk yard. Her Uncle Bunky owned a junk yard. When Sammi was a teen, she went to work for Uncle Bunky at the junk yard.

Up to then she hadn't really been close to Uncle Bunky, and she found him strange but she began to like him right away. He paid attention to her and was really, really nice.

It all changed one day, when the workers were gone at noon and she and Uncle Bunky took a walk through the piles of metal. Sammi loved walking among the piles of different kinds of scrap metal.

Her Uncle started the conversation:

"Got a boy friend, Sammi?"

"No, sir," she said, "I don't."

"That's a shame," he continued, "A pretty girl like you."

"Thank you, Uncle," she said.

Then he said something strange:

"What do you do for sex, Sammi?"

Sammi stared at him, and gave in to her first reaction: she giggled.

He smiled, and said: "You know what I mean."

"Oh, there's not much of that, not since..." then her voice trailed off, realizing that she'd said too much, or almost said too much.

But he'd caught her: "What was it that you were going to say?"

Sammi hesitated but he insisted: "Tell me."

Sammi found that she couldn't resist it when she was directly ordered by her Uncle to tell her; it gave her the same kind of feeling that being with those boys had given her, when they told her to take her clothes off and jerk their cocks.

So, she told him. She told him the story of the club and wanting to get in. And then, she gulped and told him about being the 'jerk off queen' of the club.

Her Uncle laughed. Sammi got red in the face but her Uncle pressed his advantage:

"Gee maybe we need a jerk off queen around here."

"Uncle Bunky?!" she said but realized that the very notion was exciting her. "I couldn't do that," she concluded.

Bunky laughed and said: "Okay then, not all the guys; they'd get rough but maybe just me. How about that?"

There was something about the way that he said it; it made her feel exactly like she'd felt going into that club house as a kid. She hardly recognized her voice as she said:

"Okay, just you, Uncle Bunky."

He grinned at her then and took her to a lane between huge piles of scrap metal. He told her that some of the same rules would apply here. When she jerked him off, he wanted her to wear only her panties.

"Take off your clothes," he concluded.

"Here?" she asked him in a meek voice.

He was even pleased at the tone of her voice; he knew from the sound of her question that she was going to submit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.