Slut9 - Cover

Slut9

Copyright© 2009 by Jefferson

Chapter 4: Rebecca (Part Two)

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: Rebecca (Part Two) - When his life is falling apart, someone sends him a formula that could help rebuild his life.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Harem   First  

Saturday, December 16th
When Dave woke two hours later, feeling much better than he had at six o'clock that morning, he went in search of his daughters. As he passed their bedroom, which he had furnished just for their visits with two single beds, two dressers for their clothes and a large bookshelf for storage of other items, he looked in but the room was empty.

He found the two girls on the couch giggling at some silly cartoon they were watching. Emily had always gotten into cartoons, Dave was proud to say that he had taught her how to watch and enjoy cartoons from the time she was a baby. Before the divorce, getting up on Saturday mornings to watch cartoons was a family tradition. Rebecca would always sleep late and Dave would spend most of the day with his daughters. Hayley had never become a cartoon fanatic the way her father and sister had but she did enjoy them nevertheless.

Dave got himself another cup of coffee and flopped down in his overstuffed leather recliner, the one Rebecca had always refused to let him buy while they were married, and watched cartoons with his daughters. He and Emily joked about the horrible state of children's animation compared to the cartoons made twenty and thirty years ago. There was just no comparing Ed, Edd and Eddy to Woody Woodpecker, Bugs Bunny and The Flintstones.

It was a half hour later that the phone rang. Hayley was about to answer it since she was the closest, but Dave told her to stay where she was. He was pretty sure who it would be. He went into the kitchen and answered the phone.

"Hello, Becca."

"I've told you not to call me that!" Rebecca fired back. "Are the girls there?"

"You haven't checked the voice mail on your cell phone."

"Why would I?"

"Because I left a message for you on your voice mail nearly three hours ago telling you the girls were here. I tried calling the house early this morning to let you know but you told Paul to hang up on me. I really appreciate that by the way."

"Fuck off! I will be there in twenty minutes to pick them up."

"Why?"

"I told them last night that they were not going over there."

"What's happened that you weren't going to allow them to come over?"

"You know perfectly damn well why I wasn't going to allow it."

"No, I don't. Do tell me, Rebecca."

"David, do not start this shit with me right now. I've already had a very bad morning."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe you and Paul should spend the day together. Relax a little. Go shopping. Run some errands. Go visit with some friends. Hell, you've got the weekend to yourselves. Go into the mountains. Rent a cabin. See if you can bring back that old spark of romance."

"David!"

"Listen, Beck, the girls are already here and have already unpacked. It's my weekend. Unless you have a valid reason for them not to be here this weekend, they are staying. If you want to punish them for running away or whatever, it will wait until Monday. Do not punish Em and Hayley because I was bad!"

She ignored him. "I will be there in twenty minutes." She slammed down the phone.

"Fine, but they won't be."

Dave pulled his wallet from his back pocket as he returned to the living room.

"Who's up for some shopping?" he asked, waving around two fifty-dollar bills.

Both girls were on their feet. Each grabbed a fifty from his fingertips.

"I gotta get my shoes!" Hayley screamed after grabbing the fifty and headed for the bedroom where she had left them.

"Mom's coming over, isn't she?" Emily asked once Hayley was out of the room.

"Yep. Go to the mall or something. Get yourselves lost again for a few hours."

Emily was about to respond when Hayley ran back into the room, carrying her shoes and jackets for both girls.

"Daddy, how do you always have money for us to go shopping but don't have any money to get a better place?"

Dave smiled. "Because I've got to save all my money to spoil two little princesses," Dave told her.

The two girls, now in jackets and shoes, moved to the door. Dave followed them.

"Well, Daddy," Hayley said with a smile, "I know this princess sure appreciates your attempts to spoil her."

She kissed her father's cheek. Dave got another kiss on the other cheek from Emily. Then both girls were gone. Dave watched from the balcony window as they drove away.

Without thinking, Dave's hand slipped into the pocket of his pants and he felt the leather glove. He pulled it out. He had prepared it last night for Mandy but had never used it.

"Maybe Rebecca needs another reminder," he said as he returned to the recliner. He sat there considering his options until Rebecca arrived fifteen minutes later.

Dave had the glove on his hand but casually hidden in his pants pocket when he opened the door. Rebecca banged on the door as hard and as fast as she could.

"Hello, Becky," Dave said with a smile when he opened the door.

She growled at him and stormed into the apartment. "Where are they? I didn't see Emily's car outside."

"That's because I sent them away. I didn't want them to hear us fighting again. They got enough of that before and during the divorce, don't you think?"

"There isn't going to be any fighting. You're going to tell me where my girls are and then I'm going to go get them and take them home. Now where are they?"

"This is Old Town, Beck. Shops everywhere. Who knows where the hell they may have gone to."

Rebecca snorted. "Were they here when I called?" Dave nodded. "You sent them away, didn't you?"

"I told you I did. You really should learn to listen to me. I also told you that they weren't going home with you. That this was a waste of a trip."

"Fine." She sat down on the couch. "I'll wait for them."

Dave shrugged and closed the front door. "Fine with me. I was just about to watch a movie." Dave sat back down in his recliner, turned on the DVD player and waited for the movie to load. Rebecca was paying very little attention to the TV. Instead she was sitting across from him, glaring at him, focusing all of her anger at David.

Then the movie started. The first moan pulled her attention from Dave. "This is a porno!"

Dave looked over at her. "Yeah," he said nodding.

"This is sick!" she shouted as two young white women knelt before a large black man with a huge cock and began taking turns licking it up and down. "Turn this trash off!"

"My apartment, Becky. If you don't like it, you're welcome to leave. In fact, I wish you would. I was hoping to jerk off some. Don't wanna embarrass myself by getting wood in front of my daughters."

"You are a pervert!" Rebecca screamed. She stood up, grabbed her purse which she had set down beside her and headed for the door. As she squeezed between the recliner and the coffee table, David casually reached over and spanked her ass with his glove-covered right hand.

"OW!" Rebecca screamed and literally leaped a foot off the floor. "What was that?"

"What was what?" Dave asked.

"Something..." Before she could finish, her body seemed to change it's posture and her eyes went glassy. "Oh, God. Not again."

"Again? Do we need to retire to the bedroom?"

"No!" Rebecca said but with very little conviction. She yanked her arm from his grasp as he stood up. She closed her eyes and tried to calm herself even as her breathing became little more than gasps. "Oh, God! Fuck!" She shouted before opening her eyes, grabbing Dave's hand and dragging him into the bedroom.

"Are you sure you wanna do this again, Rebecca? What if Paul finds out?"

"Fuck Paul!" she shouted as she reached behind her and unzipped the very nice red dress she was wearing. She pulled the dress off her shoulders and down her arms and allowed it to fall the rest of the way off of her, landing on the floor.

Much to Dave's surprise, she had nothing on underneath the dress. "Wasn't that a little drafty?" Dave asked.

"Shut up, get naked, and get into bed," Rebecca ordered as she kicked off her shoes and threw herself into the bed.

Dave looked his ex-wife over and had to admit, even though she was a royal stuck-up elitist bitch, even at thirty-seven years old and having borne two children, she still had a nice body. Her tits sagged but not a lot. There were some stretch marks that still showed on her abdomen but her belly had only a slight paunch and her ass and legs were as nice as ever. He'd always loved her long legs.

Dave stood there, considering what to do for a moment. He pulled the glove off, carefully rolled it up, and slipped it once more into his pants pocket. He stripped off his shirt and started working on his pants. As he did, he came to a decision on what to do with Rebecca this time around. He wondered if she would give him a third chance at this.

Last time, his anger had controlled him. He had wanted to hurt and humiliate her. He still wanted to humiliate her but this time, he was going to get something more out of it.

Dave dropped his pants and pushed his underwear down. He moved to the edge of the bed.

"Sit up and suck me!" He ordered.

Without hesitation, Rebecca sat up and reached for his already stiffening cock. She licked the eye at the tip and then sucked it between her lips.

"Do a good job now, Becky. You don't want to still be doing this when Em and Hayley come back." Dave groaned as she took him into her mouth entirely. "Oh, yeah. That's good." He slid his hand over her head, wrapped his hand in her dark brown hair and guided her head forward and backward on his erection. "When I get ready, I'm going to cum in your mouth. Make sure you're ready cuz I don't want you to lose a drop. Once I'm done, I want to see it on your tongue and then I want to watch as you swallow it. Understood?"

"Mmm hmm," was Rebecca's only response. It was the best she could do with her mouth full of cock.

"That's a good girl. Now, let's get things rocking."

Dave began thrusting his hips forward and pulling face her to him, burying her nose in his pubic hair, fucking her pretty little mouth. Rebecca had no problems giving blow jobs. She never had. She had always refused to let Dave cum in her mouth, though, which pretty well shot down any thought of swallowing. Dave had always thought watching a girl swallow his cum would be real erotic. Dave saw this as his big chance to show Rebecca that it really wasn't that horrible.

"Getting close," he told her and pulled her head all the way forward. He began to do short thrusts, pulling out only an inch or so before thrusting back fully into her mouth. He could feel his orgasm rising. He groaned and held his cock completely in her mouth as he unloaded. After the first shot, he pulled out all but the head of his cock and made her taste him.

"Don't swallow it all."

Once he'd run dry, Dave pulled out and made Rebecca open her mouth and show him the small load of cum she had managed to keep on her tongue. Then he stood there looking her in the eyes as she swallowed it all.

"Good, huh?" He smiled at her. "Now, clean me off and keep me hard so I can fuck you."

Rebecca eagerly returned to her task. The only thoughts in her mind were getting and keeping him hard so he could plow into her good, hard and fast. The compound stopped her from thinking of anything else.

After another couple minutes of her sucking and licking his cock, he pushed her away.

"Get on your hands and knees. I'm gonna fuck you like the bitch you are."

Even with the insult thrown in, Rebecca spun around on the bed, got onto her hands and knees and watched anxiously as Dave climbed onto the bed, positioned himself, and then drove into her already well-lubed cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.