Highlander - Code Duello
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2009 by Patricia51

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Fanfiction. Duncan MacLeod meets an old friend and fellow Immortal Deirdre O'Connor. They recall old times and he comes to her aid when she needs it.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction  

"You're wrong."

The combatants fell back from each other. Surprise showed on Deirdre's face but shock was written on Guiseppe's.

"Who are you?" demanded the Italian.

"I am Duncan MacLeod of the Clan MacLeod."

"Duncan! How, why, how did you get here?"

"It wasn't that hard," replied Duncan as he cautiously circled the room, searching for a position close enough to both his friend and to her daughter that he could get between either of them and Guiseppe should that Immortal attempt a movement in either direction.

"I found your message to William. Once I realized who had taken Susan I did a little immediate research on the computer. This city was once a hotbed for duels. The most common place for them was a level area just outside of what was then the city. Right where we are now in fact. Knowing what you told me about him," Duncan indicated the other man with a jerk of his head, "I was confident this is where he would make you come."

"Very clever, Duncan MacLeod," said Guiseppe as he recovered his arrogant attitude. "But irrelevant. This is between her and me."

"You can't interfere Duncan."

"She is right. The Code Duello forbids it. And I have challenged HER, not you."

"Since you are so bound by its prescriptions Guiseppe, I am going to remind you of one item of the Code that you seem to have forgotten about," said Duncan.

"What is that?" replied the baffled Immortal.

"A lady doesn't fight the duel. Her chosen champion does for her." Duncan drew his katana and assumed the high guard position. "And as her oldest living friend I claim the right to be that champion."

"Duncan!" Deirdre protested.

"Take Susan and go." When the petite Irish woman hesitated he added, "NOW!" As she scurried to comply he moved once more to shield her.

With barely concealed mounting fury Guiseppe watched Deirdre free her daughter and start to leave. "It's not over!" he yelled at her.

"Oh yes it is," stated Duncan. Swords rang and the fight was on.

Back and forth the two Immortals dueled across the floor. The Italian rapier and the Japanese katana clashed. Sparks flew from the violence of their meeting. Guiseppe thrust, his blade a lightning quick blur and Duncan barely managed to parry. The Highlander feinted and swung, his katana spinning through the air at his opponent's neck. The other Immortal managed to duck, barely in time, but his riposte was as vicious as ever and Duncan was forced to leap back.

Both fighters were master swordsmen, each having battled many a foe with the blade, both human and other Immortals. Each had always been victorious. Although their styles were completely different each one of the pair had fought strange opponents over the centuries and they quickly adapted to each other. The blades seemed to blur with their movements.

Chests worked like bellows as both men panted from their exertions. Neither slowed the intensity of their attacks. Time and again each man avoided an attack that would have finished a lesser swordsman. The broken concrete floor added its own hazards. Duncan stumbled when his foot caught the stub of a pipe and only a desperate twist of his body kept the Italian rapier from running him through. Stepping back Guiseppe's heel snagged a crumbling cinderblock as Duncan aimed a powerful cut at his head. The challenging Immortal dropped to the floor and rolled frantically as Duncan chopped at him.

Guiseppe kicked out, catching Duncan's wrist and sending his sword flying. The Highlander raced to recover it as it skittered across the floor. The Italian sprang to his feet and pursued. Just as Duncan snatched up his katana Guiseppe dropped into a classic lunge, extending his body as he thrust for Duncan. Spinning around and sidestepping the Highlander's sword sang through the air. Guiseppe's body still looked like a pose for a fencing magazine, except that his head was gone.

The body had no sooner slumped to the floor than Duncan was seized in the Quickening. It was a powerful one. Guiseppe had been a ferocious opponent who had sought out other Immortals to take their heads, The currents of power flowing into Duncan lifted him from the floor; a floor he collapsed on once the storm ran its course. Dazed, he picked up his sword, wiped it clean and made his way to his car. He stowed his sword in the secret place in trunk where he kept it and then returned to the building. He found a sagging stairway leading down to an old cellar that ran for some length underground and concealed Guiseppe's body there. Getting in his car he took several deep breaths, cranked the engine and left.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.