Ned Kelly's New Year

by Aurora

Copyright© 2009 by Aurora

Erotica Sex Story: The continuing story of Ned's exploits with the fair sex in which our hero adds several more notches to his bedpost

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   .

After a massive Christmas lunch Ned, his mother, and sister were stretched out in the lounge in front of a roaring log fire. Gentle snores from his mother indicated that she was soundly sleeping, the smile on her lips indicating that her dreams were pleasant. Susie was stretched out along the settee with her head on Ned's lap, whilst Ned reclined with his feet towards the fire. He too had a smile on his lips. Susie looked up at him and asked what he was thinking about.

"This morning, and mother's reaction," said Ned.

"I think she enjoyed herself, even if she was a bit surprised."


Surprised was not in fact how their mother, Juliette, had felt. Shock was nearer the truth. Although she had played around with her brother George, and she had been contemplating a liaison with Ned for several months, the thought of her innocent daughter joining in with a Sapphitic performance had just never occurred to her. She simply hadn't ever encountered such a thing.

"Where the hell did you learn that?" were she first words she spoke when her daughter's face appeared from beneath the bedclothes, damp with her, Juliette's, juices. "Who taught you to do that? And come to that Ned, your performance left little to be desired, you've clearly had a lot of practice."

"Oh now mother..." said Ned.

"Don't you 'Oh now mother' me, Gerald Kelly, I want some answers."

Although nowadays she called him Ned most of the time, when she was being 'mother' she always reverted to his given name.

"Didn't you enjoy it, mother?" Asked Susie. "I did!" And she started to nibble at one of her mother's nipples.

Her mother pulled her head up, but Ned was already attacking the other one. She attempted to stop him, but in the process let go of Susie who immediately returned to her task.

"Oh God, what am I going to do?"

"Lie back and enjoy," said Ned, letting go of her nipple for a moment whilst he moved between her legs and slid his rigid member fully into her, his lips latching on to her nipple again.

"Oh, you little devils ... oh, oh, oh..." she was squirming as if to throw them off, but that was clearly not her intention. It took only another minute or two before she climaxed as Ned filled her once again with his potent seed. When she had recovered she was lying between Ned and Susie with an arm around each.

"Now," she said, in her best mother in charge voice. "Some answers. For starters, are you still a virgin Susan?"

"No."

"Oh! And who did that deed? I'll assume it wasn't rape"

"I did."

"What do you mean 'you did'? What did you do that with?"

"Ned's prick. As you may have noticed, it's a good size. The ideal size, I think, although I haven't tried any others. But you seemed to like it, mother."

"Never mind that," said her mother in high dudgeon, " what about you getting pregnant?" she paused. "Oh, my god ... shit! I never thought!"

"Well, unlike you, mother, we never do it bare back and we avoid the middle of my cycle."

"And you should watch your language, mother," said Ned, grinning.

"Never mind my language, you may well have knocked me up. Oh, what am I going to do? It's no laughing matter," she went on, looking at her two grinning children. "I would be an outcast in this village, we'd have to move miles away. I could get locked up if anyone knew who it was, and you'd be taken into care."

"Well, I'd like a little brother or sister," said Susie.

"So that you can corrupt them too, I suppose," said her mother. "I don't know ... anyway, I asked who did the corrupting of you two? Answers, now!"

"It all started," sighed Ned, "when you sent me to see Mrs Eastly."

"Mrs Eastly? Diana?"

"Yes," said Susie, "and tell her about Bea."

"Bea? Beatrice? The vicar's wife? Good God, who else?"

"Well, only Gillian's mum."

"What? You've sworn you're not responsible for Gillian's baby, but you are for her mothers?"

"Well, it was more like rape really," said Ned.

"You raped her?" asked his shocked mother.

"No, she raped me. Well, it was more like that."

"And you've had Gillian too, no doubt?"

"Got to keep your hand in," joked Ned. "Practice makes perfect and all that. And you have to give her an 'A' for enthusiasm."

"Oh ho very funny. But wait a minute, Diana's expecting, so is Beatrice, and now Gillian's mother. I'm going to be a grandmother three times over. And very soon too, as I recall."

"Four, actually," said Susie.

"Who else is there?"

"No one else. Beatrice told us she was expecting twins the other day," Susie told her.

"Why would she tell you ... you and Ned go and see Diana, and ... she and Beatrice are ... lovers. Bloody hell! And they have corrupted you, both of you. This is terrible, I shall have to go and see them. You're underage too young lady."

"I don't see what the problem is mother," said Ned. "You've just benefited from their tuition."

"That's beside the point."

"Really? Susie and I are your children, and you didn't fight us off did you?"

"Oh ... oh dear!" she paused. "If I don't get up and get that turkey in the oven it'll not be cooked until supper time!"

With that she shook them off and reached for her dressing gown.

"I'll put the kettle on and we can have some breakfast when I've done that."

She left and they heard her go to the bathroom.

"Have you got a johnny?" asked Susie. "Because I want fucking before breakfast, I'm so hot you wouldn't believe, and I don't want mother's dilemma."


The three of them had roused themselves and gone out for a walk in the late afternoon of Christmas day, returning in the gathering dusk to the fireside again. They had talked of many things during the walk but had stayed off the subject that must surely have been uppermost in all their minds.

After a cold supper they prepared for bed in their separate rooms. Nothing having been said by his mother, Ned decided that it would be best if he stayed in his own room. He was just leaving the bathroom when he bumped into his mother. She stopped him and kissed him.

"Have you got any protection? I know we did it without last night, but I don't want to push my luck," she whispered in his ear.

"And this morning," he whispered back. "Yes, I've got some in my room."

"Then I'll see you in my room when I get back from the bathroom."

Ned collected a packet of rubbers from his room and went along the corridor to his mother's room, where she joined him a few minutes later. They pulled back the bed clothes to find a grinning Susie hiding under them.

"Oh well," giggled mother, "if we're all going to hell, we might as well enjoy the ride. Have you got enough for two Ned?"


Ned's Uncle George and Aunty Miri had been away over Christmas, but they were back in time for the annual New Year bash at the manor given by Sir Rawlston and Lady Eleanor ffitch-Bagley. The everyone in the village was invited to the manor, an imposing Georgian edifice, and Ned's family went in George's car.

At some time in the nineteenth century some previous baronet had added a ballroom and an conservatory to the side of the house, and although it had unbalanced the front elevation of the house, the ballroom provided a magnificent space for dancing, and the conservatory for resting in between dances, and of course, for a dalliance of a slightly more private nature.

There was food and drink and dancing and everyone was guaranteed a good time. Ned was determined to dance with as many of the women and girls as possible, and to that end at some time around ten o'clock he was whirling a spectacularly pretty girl around the floor. He had already done his duty dancing with his mother, his aunt, who surprised him by moulding herself to him and holding him very close, and his sister. He had had a very careful dance with Beatrice, and a rather more lively one with Diana, both of whom were now getting rather large. Ned couldn't work out who this girl was, certainly not from the village. She on the other hand seemed to know him and after a couple of dances suggested that they should take a walk. Ned was quite happy with this idea and followed her out into the large conservatory. Once they were out of sight of the rest of the dancers she immediately grabbed him into a clinch, ahot mouth closing with his and a tongue immediately seeking his tonsils. No luck there, of course, he'd had those removed. A few moments later she broke off.

"God, I'd heard you were a good kisser. Over here, behind these ferns, we won't be seen." She led him by the hand and when they were well concealed lifted her skirt and slipped her knickers off. She plastered herself to Ned again, hand searching for his by now very stiff cock. She freed it from the confines of his trousers, made a gasped comment on the size, pushed him back onto a stone seat and immediately turned and sat with her back to him, impaling herself on his rampant member. In this position she was able to move up and down, and Ned's cock was massaging her 'G' spot, not that either if them knew what that was. A further benefit was that he could hold on to her by her small but very firm breasts, and she was able to rub her clit at the same time. He would have preferred to have his hands inside her dress, but that wasn't possible.

Two things occurred to Ned as all this happened. First, he wasn't too sure of the girl's age, but since she had obviously done this before that was not too much of a worry. Second was whether it was safe for her, since they were using no form of birth control, and thirdly, he felt that it was possibly rather bad form to roger some girl without knowing her name. However, once she was moving enthusiastically towards her climax and causing Ned no end of pleasure these thoughts took a back seat in his mind. The main part of his brain, that which was situated between his legs, had taken over.

A few minutes later, both of them having satisfied their lusts, she broke away, kissed him again and rushed off leaving a rather bemused Ned behind. He adjusted his trousers with the thought that the encounter had definite overtones of Cinderella, and rejoined the festivities.

Just before midnight he found himself dancing with Lady Eleanor, which struck him as odd, because he couldn't remember her ever dancing with one of the 'peasants' before. When the dance ended she thanked him, seemed to pat his jacket pocket and left him with a smile.

Ned rejoined his family to welcome in the new year. Shortly after the stroke of midnight the festivities wound down and they left.

Later his mother commented about his dance with Her Ladyship.

"Very honoured you were Ned, I'm sure I can't think of when she last danced with one of us."


Ned's new year lie in was rudely interrupted by Susie. She was still excited after the previous night, and unable to wait until what Ned regarded as a reasonable hour to ask him about his evening. Her feet were somewhat cold when she got into his bed and their application to certain tender parts brought him to full wakefulness.

"Oh shit Susie! Can't you leave me to sleep?"

"No! I want to hear what you got up to last night."

Ned groaned. "You tell me about your exploits first."

"I met this boy, well he's seventeen, and he's the nephew of Sir Rawlston and Lady Eleanor. We had several dances and he told me that he was going to inherit the lot one day, something to do with the will. I s'pose he's a bit of a hooray Henry, but he's very nice really. He got me to go outside with him..."

"Not too difficult, I'll bet!"

"Pig! Anyway, I told him that I wasn't going to be impressed by what he was going to inherit, so he took me out for a drive in his sports car. He's got an Austin Healey Sprite, it's great fun, really, you ought to get one when you pass your test, gosh that's next week isn't it? Anyway when we got back he took me up to his room and I asked him if he had a rubber and he said no, so I told him he wasn't getting a shag without one, but I'd suck his cock."

"Good heavens Susie, you are so crude!"

"Huh, hark who's talking! Anyway, I said he had to do the same for me first, and he said he'd never heard of that, so I took my knickers off and showed him what to do. He wasn't as good as you Ned, but he got better and brought me off. After he did he said that he enjoyed that no end, so I kept my part of the bargain and he spurted in almost no time. It was great fun. Anyway, we got back down to the ballroom just before midnight. And he wants to see me again."

"I'll bet he does! You be very careful Susie."

"Oh, I will, don't you worry. I want some fun, but I'll be the one in charge. 'Specially with Rick. Oh, yes, his name's Cedric, but he's always called Rick."

"Now," she went on, "what did you get up to? I saw you dance with most of the women there, including Lucinda, lady Eleanor's daughter. Did you give her one? And mother says you danced with Lady Eleanor herself! Good heavens what is it that you've got Ned, are you going to shag her too?"

"Have you spoken to mother this morning then?" Ned avoided the questions.

"Yes. She's downstairs. Are you coming down for breakfast?"

"I might as well now."

Ned put on his dressing gown and followed Susie downstairs. She had, he realised, answered one question for him.


Ned returned to his room a little later. He had hung his clothes over a chair when he got in the previous night and he now proceeded to put them away. He picked up his trousers and threaded them through the hanger, and then put his jacket over the top. Having put the hanger in his wardrobe Ned brushed his hand down the jacket to remove a piece of fluff. As he did so he heard a slight crackle from the pocket which stopped him. He put his hand in a pulled out a small envelope. It was plain, white and with no address, but then he remembered Lady Eleanor's curious action the night before. Ned slit the envelope open and took out a folded piece of paper.

Written on the paper in a neat feminine hand were the words; 'Please call on me at ten o'clock on Saturday morning.' There was no signature, or anything to indicate the sender, but he did not think that the person who was requesting his presence could be other than the lady herself.

What on earth could it mean wondered Ned, and then amended that thought, since the actual meaning was clear, to; why does she want to see me? He now knew from his conversation with Susie, that the girl from the previous evening was Lady Eleanor's daughter Lucinda. If Susie had noticed then you could be sure that other people would have noticed. Could they, he wondered have been seen when they were in the conservatory? Come to that, who had told Lucinda that he was a good kisser? With Saturday still two days away he was going to have plenty of time to worry about it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.