Her First Event - Cover

Her First Event

by MWTB

Copyright© 2009 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: It was her first event, and her first time meeting him in person, and did he ever have an interesting weekend planned for his dolly.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   .

This was Donna's first event. He had decided to have her meet him and his slave at Dark Odyssey. It was a good event for her, because it gave her an opportunity to experience lots of sex in addition to the good flogging they both knew that she needed.

She arrived at the hotel and, following his instructions, went right up to the room. The hotel had dedicated floors of rooms for the event, which gave him an excellent opportunity to start her weekend off right. Following his pre-arranged instructions, when she reached the door she put down her small bag and removed her clothing. As she was putting her clothes away in her bag, the elevator dinged and the laughing couple walked out. Her whole body flushed, the first of many she knew, as they watched her kneel down naked in front of the door. She lowered her head, knocked on the door and quickly put her hands behind her back.

Donna sat there for at least a minute waiting for the door to be answered. Finally the door opened and through her half closed eyes she saw a pair of female legs. The woman in front of her turned her body back toward the room and said, "Your doll's here!"

The woman walked away and a man walked up to stand in front of her. "Well, well, well. Isn't this a lovely sight?" He reached down, pulled her hands in front of her and helped her stand up.

After having previously only communicating electronically and telephonically, she got her first look at him in person as he reached around her and pulled her into a great big hug. Of course, a simple hug was not enough for him, and she felt his teeth sink into her shoulder and his fingernails dig into her ass.

"Mmmmm," she moaned.

"Grab your bag and come on in," he said.

She followed him into the room and he introduced her to his slave who welcomed her, hugging her tightly, and telling her, "You're in for an interesting weekend."

The room had one king size bed, and on the floor at the foot of the bed was an oversized doggy bed. She knew the arrangements; she was to sleep in the doggy bed and she was allowed to watch X fuck his slave. She'd been told that if she was very, very good, she might be allowed to do more than watch, but she had also been assured that her body would be well used over the course of the weekend.

He had her unpack her things, though she didn't have a lot to put away as he had told her that she needn't bring very much. When she was done, he turned to the two women and asked, "Are you girls ready to begin this fun weekend?"

Both women nodded eagerly.

"Then let's get you girls ready. Slave, take off your clothes." His slave stripped nude, while he went to the closet and pulled out a thin white sundress. He tossed it to her and she pulled it over her head. He had her turn around and model it for him.

"Excellent," he said. "That'll be your outfit for today."

He looked over at Donna said, "Mmmm, now what are we going to do with you?"

She blushed under his scrutiny, while she waited for him to tell her how to dress.

"Okay, come stand over here."

She walked over and stood in the middle of the room as he had indicated, and waited to see what he would do.

The first thing he did was to take a blindfold and slip it over her eyes. "I don't want you peeking until you can see the final result," he told her.

She jumped slightly when she felt something scrape across her back, though she quickly stood still for him again. It took her a moment to realize that what she was feeling was some sort of marker. For the next five or ten minutes, she stood there as he walked around her body, marking various parts of it. Finally, after examining her for a moment and asking his slave what she thought, he decided that he was done. He slipped a thin rope over her head and then took off her blindfold.

Donna realized that he had positioned her so that she was standing in front of the closet, which had a full length mirror on it. She looked in the reflection and examined what she saw. Around her neck was a rope, and attached to the rope were little markers in various colors. On her chest above her breasts was a large rectangular box. Just over her bare pussy was another rectangular box, and there was yet another one on her right forearm. Donna looked up at X and he indicated that she should turn around. She followed his instructions, and peered over her shoulder trying to see what was on her back.

X had spent most of his time on her back. Across almost her entire back was a large box, in which there was a long list. Donna started trying to read it, but was having a hard time reading it reflected backward in the mirror while craning her neck. X instructed his slave to read what was on Donna's back aloud.

1. You have permission to fuck this dolly.

2. You may instruct this dolly to blow you.

3. You may fuck this dolly in her pussy. Condoms are required.

4. You may fuck this dolly in her ass. Condoms are required.

5. When you have finished using this dolly, please place a black checkmark in the appropriate box to indicate how you have used her mouth, her pussy, her ass or her hands. Please also select a color marker, and leave a message for this dolly anywhere between her thighs and her neck.

6. If you see this dolly at some point when she is not blindfolded, please be sure to let her know that you are one of the people who fucked her.

7. Have a nice day.

Donna finally began to realize what she had gotten herself into. She blushed a deep shade of red, and she felt her thighs starting to get wet as her pussy could no longer contain juices that were flowing through it. She looked over at X, and he just smiled at her.

He beckoned her over to him, and slipped the blindfold over her head, though he did not cover her eyes. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a collar which he attached around her neck. It was a simple black collar, with a small d-ring in the front. He then pulled out a leash, and clipped the leash to the d-ring. Finally, he handed her a wife-beater T-shirt. Before she put it on, she read what it said across the front: "You have permission to fondle me." It appeared that Donna would not be able to stop blushing for the entire weekend.

X walked to the closet and pulled out a cape, which he handed to his slave. He then pulled out a short raincoat and handed it to Donna. The girls put on the outerwear that made them legal to walk through the hotel and followed X into the hall.

"For the rest of this weekend," he explained to Donna, "you are to walk behind us. When you are 'on', someone will be leading you by the leash, so you'll have no choice. The rest of the time, stay just a few feet behind us, but stay close enough that I can turn and grab you when I want." He took his slave's hand and walked towards the elevator, with his dolly following close behind.

They took the elevator downstairs to the first floor and walked up to the registration desk. X gave the volunteer the IDs for all three of them & the girls, after all, didn't have pockets to put them in. They filled out the appropriate forms and got their badges and wristbands. Then X led them through the curtained entrance that closed the event off from the rest of the hotel. They hopped on the escalator that took them down to the lower level, where they were once again in event space and could dress as he wanted.

At the bottom of the escalator was a coat rack where the girls were able to hang up their outerwear. Both girls were barefoot, his slave in the thin white sundress, his dolly in the thin white wife-beater. For the next half-hour or so, X and his slave mingled, meeting up with old friends and making some new ones, while his dolly followed them around. She gasped in surprise the first time someone reached over and fondled her breast, but he did, after all, have permission to fondle her.

Finally it was time to move into the play area. X held his hand out expectantly towards Donna, and with yet another blush, she pulled her T-shirt over her head and handed it to him. He adjusted her blindfold so that it covered her eyes and he picked the end of her leash up in his hand.

Donna was nervous, scared and aroused. She could not see where she was going, and had to trust that X would lead her and keep her safe. He walked slowly, pulling gently on the leash, leading her in a direction that he wanted to go. They walked into the big room, but all of Donna's attention was focused on putting one foot in front of the other.

Eventually they stopped, and Donna just stood there waiting to discover what would happen next. She could hear people behind her reading her back, looking her over, planning what they wanted to do. Finally she heard a man ask, "May I?"

"Certainly," she heard X say. Then she felt hands on her shoulders pushing her down. She dropped to her knees, her hands out to the side to steady herself. Then she felt a blunt object nudging at her lips. She reached up and wrapped her hand around this strange cock, opened her mouth and licked the head as it slipped in.

As Donna began sucking his cock, the first of many she knew she would have to suck that weekend, she thought about where she was. She was in the grand ballroom of a large hotel, in a strange city. She was naked. She was on her knees. A man that she didn't know, probably would never know, had his cock in her mouth. She imagined that there were at least fifty to a hundred people standing around watching her suck his cock. She was equally sure that there were some men standing next to her, awaiting their turn. 'How did I get here?' she wondered. Then she dipped her free hand between her legs, feeling her sopping pussy, and she realized exactly how she had gotten here; her greedy, needy, slutty pussy had led her right to where she was.

Donna stopped thinking about where she was and started concentrating on the cock in her mouth. She ran her tongue around it, feeling its texture. Despite what many of the people surrounding her probably thought, Donna had not had very many cocks in her life. In fact, the cock that was at that point thrusting in and out of her mouth was only the fourth cock she had ever tasted. And then that cock was spurting a load of cum into her mouth. Donna held the cum in her mouth, savoring the taste. She knew that by the end of this weekend she would be an expert at the different flavors of cum.

She felt the rope around her neck tug as the man pulled a marker off of it. She felt him scratch a little tick mark in the box on her chest. He put the marker back and took another one, and she felt him writing a message across her stomach.

"Thank you," she heard the man say.

Before she could say anything in reply, she heard X say, "You're welcome."

That simple statement made Donna's pussy gush. She thought about what it meant. It was not her being thanked; it was not her right to say, "You're welcome." She was just a doll, whom X got to pose in whatever way he wanted. And the men this weekend would do what they wanted to her, and all they needed was his permission. They knew that he was the one to ask, and he was the one to permit their actions. She was just a handy set of orifices, available for his pleasure.

That thought alone brought her closer to orgasm. So just moments later, when she felt herself pushed onto her hands and knees and a hard cock pressed into her, she yelled out, "I'm just a slutty dolly and this strange cock is making me cum!"

And cum she did.

Her whole body shook as her pussy grasped the rubber coated cock that didn't even slow down in her. She shuddered through an orgasm, and then quickly came again as she heard X say, "Isn't she such a good girl?"

And so the night went. She was rarely free for fifteen or twenty minutes before someone would approach, use her body as he saw fit, then leave a mark and a message on her. X and his slave made sure that she was well hydrated, that there was a large quantity of condoms available, and that nobody went away unhappy.

Donna could feel the men standing over her, or lying on top of her, or thrusting from behind her, or writhing under her as she rode them. They were all shapes and sizes. She would try to tell from the feel of their bodies and the sounds of their voices if they were old or young, fat or skinny, hairy or smooth. Her pussy, her mouth and her ass could give testament to the many sizes and shapes that cocks came in. By the time that X removed the blindfold, Donna was tired, sore, and something that she would never have believed could be possible, fucked out.

X allowed Donna to put her T-shirt back on and then wrapped her in a blanket. He took a chair and set it up near a spanking bench. He had her sit in the chair and drink a bottle of water while he finally turned his attention to his slave. Donna watched as he attached his slave to the spanking bench and then started working her over, first with his hands, then with the crop and finally with canes.

Despite the fact that his slave was clearly crying, Donna hoped that he would feel she had behaved well enough to deserve this treatment herself. And even with all the fucking that she had received, Donna's pussy started juicing watching what X did to his slave. Then she moaned as she watched him drop his pants and push his cock straight into his slave's cunt. X and his slave both groaned as his cock thrust in and out of her wet pussy. From where Donna was sitting, she could hear the squishing of his cock stirring her cunt, and she could see it emerging from and re-entering his slave's pussy with each stroke.

Donna was salivating as she watched them go at it. As many cocks as she'd had that night, she knew she wanted that one. Hell, as much as she didn't like going down on girls, she thought that she might be willing to suck those juices off his cock so that she could get it in her mouth. The slapping of his body on his slave's ass sped up and then suddenly stopped as he thrust deeply into her. Donna could see his ass clenching and knew that he was cumming deep within her.

X rested on his slave's back, clearly tired and spent. After a minute he stood up and pulled out. Donna could see his cum leaking from her pussy. X moved around his slave, unfastening her from the spanking bench. He motioned for Donna to get off the chair and he brought his slave over to sit on his lap. They both drank water as they recuperated from their session.

When they were a little rested, they headed back upstairs, grabbing their coats and capes and heading to the elevators. When they got to the room, X made Donna stand in the middle of the room and he took pictures of her from all sides, taking close-ups of many of the comments. "This should give you something to remember this weekend by," he said. "Also, no showers for you. I know you smell like a whorehouse, but that should make you feel right at home."

X took his slave into the bed, while Donna went to lie in the doggie bed. It was the end of a long day, and tomorrow promised to be even longer.


In the morning were classes, which X allowed Donna to attend clothed, which of course meant wearing only a long T-shirt that read, "I am a slut", as if anyone would have doubted that.

They were just exiting a class when a man walked up to Donna and said, "Hi, I'm Joe. We haven't been officially introduced, but I fucked you last night."

Donna blushed furiously and looked down, muttering a quiet, "Hello."

"It was a shame, because I didn't get to sample your lovely mouth," he said.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.