Cape Cod Summer: Columbus Day Weekend - Cover

Cape Cod Summer: Columbus Day Weekend

Copyright© 2009 by CodCapers

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The continuation of the lives of characters introduced in Cape Cod Summer. Just a boy and his girl(s?) on Cape Cod.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Columbus Day weekend is one of my favorite holiday weekends. Never mind who we're celebrating or why or even if we should. It's a great time of year on Cape Cod. The tourists have -- for the most part -- gone home. School is in session and that limits travel for families with younger kids. The weather, however, is often still great. The water -- in the ponds, lakes, bays and oceans -- usually hasn't cooled off too much to be uncomfortable again unless we've had a lot of cold nights.

This year was one of those great years. Summer just seemed to "keep on, keepin' on," as the saying goes. The nights in September and early October had been warm. Even the weather forecasters on TV were noting a slower than normal progression of fall colors. In normal years, northern parts of New England would typically be past the peak of foliage season by the holiday weekend. Not so this year. Many people were still heading north for 'leaf peeping'. Spots of color still abounded on the Cape, but the real peak for the area wouldn't happen for another week or two. Maybe more given the weather pattern. That suited me just fine. I could sneak home from school while everyone was headed the other way and enjoy a nice quiet, fall respite.

Molly called me mid-week before the long weekend.

"Hi sweetie," she began cheerfully after my roommate had handed me the phone. "Are you going home this weekend?"

'Home' for me meant the Cape. Molly's family also had a house there, but theirs was a summer place, even thought it dwarfed my families modest year-round home.

"I was planning on it, unless you had a better offer," I smiled.

"Can you pick me up?"

"Sure. Are you planning to stay with me or at your place?" I asked.

"My place. I ... er ... we'll have it to ourselves if you can break away from your family."

"I'm a big boy," I offered truthfully. My parents knew how I felt about Molly and weren't prudish enough to realize what a 21-year-old college senior did with his girlfriend.

"That you are," she teased. "Can you pick me up around 3 o'clock? My last class gets out at two and that should give me enough time."

"It might be closer to 3:30," I said. "My last class doesn't let out until 2:30, but I can pre-pack the truck. I only need an overnight bag for two days anyway."

"When's your first class on Tuesday?"

"Not until the afternoon," I answered. "Why?"

"Mine got canceled. I don't need to be back until Wednesday," she offered.

My mind raced a bit at what we could do for nearly four full days and I nearly got hard just thinking about it. I stifled my thoughts for a moment. "I only have the one class on Tuesday. I'll check with the professor tomorrow. I'm already way ahead in my reading and doing well. He probably wouldn't mind me skipping it."

"Oh, goody," she squealed. "I'll meet you at my apartment after three on Friday then. Bye, sweetie!"

"Bye," I said.


The rest of the week -- all two days of it -- took an eternity to pass. The professor for my Tuesday afternoon class was cool, at least, and said it wasn't a problem to miss that class. He was planning a quiz for Thursday, but Tuesday would be part lecture and part review. As long as I was up-to-date on my reading, I could just get the notes. I asked a friend in class to take good ones and wished her a nice long weekend as I left the class on Thursday.

Friday's morning classes were pretty much a waste of time. The professors were either planning their own long weekends in their heads or sensed that the student body had already checked out and were mercifully short with their lectures and homework assignments. Many of the classes were under-populated (as expected) and I think the professors knew it was fruitless to cover too much new ground. One took obvious exception to those students who decided to leave early and dropped a pop quiz on us. A personal, quiet groan was quickly followed by the realization that those not in class today would get big, fat goose-eggs for their quiz score. I ended up doing fine, but I think the professor ended up giving those of us that did show up a bit of a freebie grade. Not such a bad guy, I thought, with a smile.

A quick review of my notes (both mental and hastily scribbled) and my current progress as I walked to my apartment showed that I'd only need to bring one textbook with me for the weekend. Even that was just so that I could perform a quick review. I was ahead of things in all of my other classes, so I had nearly the full weekend to just goof off and have fun with Molly. I might pay for my lax weekend with some catch-up work next week, but it would be worth it.

I secretly hoped that Molly was as diligent about her classes as I had been to start the semester so we'd have as much time together without our noses buried in books as we could get. This would be our first full weekend together since Labor Day and I planned to make good use of the time. My mind wandered again ... and nearly caused me to get hit by a bus crossing the street to my apartment.

Surviving that, I ran through my apartment, threw a few bare necessities into a duffel bag and headed for my truck. After a quick fill-up before leaving town, I headed for Chestnut Hill, the home of Boston College. Traffic on Route 128 and the Mass Pike was mercifully light heading south (and then east). The folks trying to get to New Hampshire and Vermont weren't quite so fortunate. Calling the northbound traffic bumper-to-bumper would be putting it mildly.

Molly was waiting outside her apartment when I rolled up a few minutes early. Before I could even get out and help her, she ran to the pickup waving madly and smiling brightly, tossed a backpack and a soft-sided suitcase into the back, and hopped in the passenger side door. Before I could even say "hello," she slid over quickly and planted a warm kiss on my lips that quickly turned steamy. It had to end eventually, and when it did, I threw the truck in gear and wrapped my right arm around her. We hadn't spoken a word yet and she seemed content to snuggle up to my side as I made my way back towards the highway.

I took a chance that most people would be headed north of the Friday before a long weekend and was rewarded with reasonably light traffic on the Southeast Expressway. Once we hit the highway and settled into cruising speed, Molly piped up.

"So ... what nefarious plans did you have in mind for me this weekend?"

"The usual," I joked. "Lust, gluttony, and maybe one or two more of the seven deadly?"

"I want to go biking," she said matter-of-factly.

"As in motorcycles?"

"No, silly ... bicycles. The rail trail is beautiful this time of year and I know of a few out of the way places off it. We could have a picnic. Or maybe go skinny dipping? Both?"

Skinning dipping got my attention. Molly and water were usually a good combination. Get her on it, in it, or even near it and she seemed to get extra horny and adventurous.

"Sure, but I haven't ridden in years and I don't think I have a proper bike," I said, not really sure I wanted to go anyway. Molly's suggestions were tempting to say the least, though.

"You know what they say," she quipped. "It's just like riding a bike..."

"Yes ... but they say that about other things, not actually about bike riding," I said, laughing.

"We have a bunch of bikes of different sizes in the garage for us and guests. Something's bound to be the right size for you. You'll be fine. We're not entering the Tour de France here, sweetie, we're just going for a nice ride with some side ... umm ... activities thrown in." That last bit brought out a mischievous grin.

"Yeah ... but your house is empty and we could do those 'activities' in the privacy, comfort, and warmth of your heated pool."

"Nonsense," Molly offered. "It'll be fun. So it's settled then. We'll check the weather and maybe go tomorrow. We'll have to stop and pick up a little food for the house anyway. No one's been there since Labor Day. We'll just pick up some sandwich stuff and pack a nice lunch."

I knew when I had been bested, and I wasn't arguing that hard anyway. Just trying not to be 'easy'. If I sounded reluctant, maybe my reward would be greater for my capitulation.

"Did you have to bring a lot of schoolwork," I asked, changing the subject and then saying a small prayer as I awaited her answer.

Molly lifted her head off my shoulder and looked up. "Hardly any," she said, smiling. "You?"

I smiled in return. "An hour or two of review that I could probably skip. Otherwise, I'm all caught up. I might pay for my slothful weekend with you next week, but it'll be worth it."

"See ... there's another of those sins already," she laughed.

Damn Catholic schoolgirls, I thought. Wait... "Hooray for Catholic schoolgirls," I cheered. I got a playful elbow in the ribs and Molly settled back onto my shoulder.

We hit the Sagamore Rotary with a minimum of fuss and were soon over the bridge. Molly dozed quietly for most of the drive and we made great time to her house in Harwichport. As I pulled into the crushed shell driveway, she stirred, apologizing for sleeping most of the way.

"You're cute when you sleep," I offered. "It's OK."

"I stayed up late the last few nights getting extra work done so I'd have more time with you," she confessed. "But that was a nice catnap. Let's toss my ... err ... our bags into the house and get to the grocery store for some dinner and supplies. You are staying here with me, right? The house will be so empty alone."

I had plans other than grocery shopping, most of which included Molly naked and horizontal -- well ... at least naked -- but I answered, "I'll have to give my folks a call, but they're having out-of-town company this weekend and would probably welcome the extra space."

"Goody," she said. "Take the bags to my room and make that call. Then come help me turn a few things on and we can get that shopping over with."

"Why don't we just catch a pizza quickly tonight and get some deli sandwiches tomorrow. The Mason Jar is still open," I offered, hoping to avoid more seat time in my truck. I loved it, but after over two hours in the saddle, I could do without for a few hours.

"Boys," she groaned. "I'm so sick of pizza and take-out, I could scream. I don't get to cook for my 'man' very often, and I'm going to do it tonight, capisce?"

I know when she's broken out the Italian to let the matter stand. After tossing the bags into Molly's room, I quickly made my phone call. My parents would miss having me for the weekend, but really did need the space for their company. I promised that Molly and I would at least stop over for dinner one night and suggested Monday since their company would be gone but Molly and I didn't have to be back to school until Wednesday. While I made those arrangements, Molly handled the utility turn-ons. And after a quick pit-stop, we headed for the local A&P. Molly picked up some cold cuts, some nice rolls and condiments and several other picnic-related items. She grabbed a ton of fruits and vegetables and several other supplies. It was way more than I thought we could eat in a week, never mind a weekend, but Molly seemed intent on doing a lot of cooking for -- as she had put it -- 'her man'. That made me feel great.

We had talked on the phone a lot since school started and had spent one Saturday night after a BC football game at her apartment, but we were both in our senior years and driving ourselves hard to get good grades and finish college on a high note. We hadn't really discussed exclusivity while back in school, but it was my intention to stay away from other girls and I was pretty sure Molly felt the same. We should probably have said it in words, but I think we both knew. And as hard as we were both working, it didn't leave a lot of time to find romance ... even if we had been looking. I certainly wasn't.

Molly didn't approve of the seafood selection at the A&P, so we stopped at George's Fish Market on the way back to her house and she picked something more to her liking. She wouldn't let me come in, and the white, paper-wrapped package didn't really give me any clues as to the dinner menu. The A&P bags didn't reveal much, either.

The sun was nearly down by the time we got back to Molly's house, but the house was brightly lit by the lights she had left on, and the sky was gorgeous. Autumn oranges and reds lit up the few fair-weather clouds present, and the sun was turning a deep red of its own as it rapidly headed towards the horizon.

"Are you starving?" Molly asked as we unloaded the bags and got the food put away.

"Not ravenous," I said, my mind wandering and my cock stiffening just at the thought. "What did you have in mind?"

"Let's go for a quick swim," Molly said. Without waiting for my answer, she headed for the pool dropping clothes where they fell on her way.

If you've never had a beautiful woman walk away from you shedding clothes at a rapid rate, I highly recommend the experience. About the only better experience I can think of is a woman walking *towards* you shedding clothes. In this case, Molly wasn't running away, she was running to her family's beautiful, infinity-edged pool just as the sun struck the edge of the horizon. She was doing it in such a casually, sexy way, it took me a few seconds for my brain to drop my body into gear. The sunset light show as it struck her body was mesmerizing and I was again awed by her beauty.

When I finally picked my jaw up off the floor and followed her out, she had already reached the pool's deep end -- at this point, completely nude -- and executed a beautiful dive right into the still water. I continued my fumbling and stumbling out the sliding glass door, thoughtfully closing it behind me, I might add, and managed to pull off the last of my clothes before my own, less spectacular dive.

Molly had surfaced on the other side of the pool and smiled at me as I slowly, but purposefully, swam to her. She opened her arms as I approached and we embraced fully for the first time in nearly a month. My erection was almost painful and was pinned at an odd angle between us, but she felt so good just as she was that I didn't want to break the contact. We just melted together in the warm pool for a few minutes, leisurely stroking each others backs (and backsides), kissing, and generally engaging in the age-old heavy petting session.

"Remind me to thank your father for not having the pool closed down yet," I smiled during a short breather.

"I'm not sure he would completely approve of *why* you're thanking him, but it's the thought that counts," she smiled and melted back into my arms. "I need you," she said, looking back up at me. "Don't go slow. I'm about to explode already."

"Your wish," I started, but she brought her finger to my lips and shut me up.

"Just fuck me. Now," she commanded. She put an arm around my shoulder and lifted herself up. With the other hand she grabbed my cock under the water, set it at her entrance, and dropped herself down with an audible "Umpfh!" as she impaled herself. She quickly put her other arm around my neck, pressed her lips to mine, and began driving herself onto my cock with force. I grabbed her gorgeous ass and began to assist her, meeting each downward motion of her whole body with an upstroke of my own. We quickly gathered speed and each of us worked towards release. I was very thankful that Molly was so worked up, as I didn't want our first lovemaking after such a long absence to end because of my lack of control. Lovemaking was probably a misnomer for this, though. This was fucking, but we apparently both needed and wanted it this way.

Before I knew it and not a moment too soon, Molly thrust down on me one last time and stayed put. Her arms were acting like a vise around my shoulders and neck. She groaned, but her groan turned from something guttural to more of a keening wail. Her pussy contracted tightly around me as she came, and the force of the squeezing pussy pushed me over the edge. I unloaded what felt like a month's worth of sexual tension into her and just held her to me as I pumped four, five, and six strong shots into her. Her arms relaxed slightly even while her pussy continued to spasm periodically. I was still hard, but the pressure was gone and when I sensed she was probably done for a while, I relaxed further and ever-so-slowly began to soften. She wimpered just a little as I fell from her, but she looked up and smiled.

"God, I needed that," she said, her face still flushed and her eyes a little glazed.

"No more than I did," I offered as I kissed her again softly.

In an instant, Molly's expression changed, and she slid her arms off me. I gave her a puzzled expression, but she just smiled and put my sudden bout of fear to rest as she swam for the ladder to exit the pool.

"I'm starving!" she announced as she ascended the ladder, her awesome butt swaying enticingly. My half-masted friend started to spring back to attention. "I'm going to go make dinner. You swim for a bit."

"I'll come help," I offered and headed for the stairs myself.

"No way," Molly scolded. She stood at the top of the stairs, and put a foot on my head as I got halfway up the ladder. She gave me a playful push, sending me backwards into the water. When I came up sputtering a bit, she smiled and said, "Thank you for offering, but I want to make you dinner. I don't need help. It's quick, and I want to do this. You spent two hours driving us here while I napped. Relax for twenty minutes in the pool. I'll be done in a jiffy. No more arguments." And with that, she walked off, teasing me further by -- I'm sure -- swishing her hips extra forcefully, making her cheeks dance in the waning rays of the sunset and my cock stiffen further.

I wanted to argue more, but she had given me 'the look'. I knew it well enough to know she was serious and had gotten it into her head that she was going to do something. You don't get in Molly's way when she's given you that look. I didn't. I still felt guilty about it, but I swam a few leisurely laps. The first few uncomfortably as my dick was still rock hard, but as I put a little more effort into swimming, it took my mind -- just for a while -- off Molly's body and my problem mostly went away. The sex just a few minutes ago was satisfying in its own way, but I didn't doubt I was ready for more as soon as Molly was.

The sun went down and the air started to cool, but the pool was warm and I didn't see any towels nearby, so I relaxed just a little longer. Just as I was about to get out and head into the house to help with dinner even if I did get in trouble for it, Molly came out with a towel, a robe, and a beer.

Good heavens, this woman is perfect, I thought and not for the first time.

"Are you pruned up yet?" she teased.

"Not quite, but I was just about to come help, with or without a dry towel."

Her hair was still damp, but combed out and she had on a robe of her own. "Don't you dare," she admonished. "Truly ... it's almost done and I really want to do this."

"Alright," I agreed. "At least let me do the clean-up?"

"That's mostly done, too, but here's what you can do. There are some candles and torches in the cabana. There should be matches or a lighter, too. The evening's still warm enough. Go setup the outside table on the deck. It'll be ready when you finish that." Her instructions given, she skipped back into the house. Even in a silly terrycloth robe, she looked great. I quickly dried myself, put on the robe, and headed for the cabana.

True to her word, Molly met me at the table with two huge plates of food just as I was lighting the last candle. As I had been setting up, she had brought two wine glasses, a bottle of wine, and a second beer for me. I had barely dented the first, but realized I was thirsty and the light-bodied beer went down quickly once my brain registered that thirst.

"Ta-da!" she said with a huge smile as she arrived at the table with the food. I wasn't sure exactly what it was, but I was sure it was some sort of scallop and pasta dish. That would explain the speed of preparation. Scallops cook quickly and the angel hair pasta she was serving them on did as well. As Molly well knew, scallops are also one of my all-time favorites for seafood. I had forgotten that the season had started commercially in late September or early October, and knowing George's market, these were sure to be fresh off a boat that day. The meal was fabulous. I asked her what she called it, and she just smiled and told me it was a family secret. Having a few of those recipes of my mother's stashed away at school, I let her have her secret. Maybe one day I would be family and could find out. That thought popped unbidden into my brain and cause me to smile.

"What?" Molly asked.

"Huh?" I said, not understanding the question.

"You just got this wonderful shit-eating grin on your face and looked like you were a million miles away," she smiled.

"Oh ... I just had a nice thought. No ... a great though, but it'll have to be my little 'secret' for now."

"Fair enough. So you like my cooking?"

"I love it," I responded honestly. "Kind of like how I feel about the cook."

Molly blushed, stood up, leaned across the table and planted a big kiss on me. "Me too," she said. "Now let's go finish cleaning up and watch a movie or something."

"Not exactly what I had in mind," I teased, "but I guess it'll do for now."

"Plenty of time for that, Romeo. Clean up first."

And we did. Molly was true to her word again and there was almost nothing to do. I scrubbed the pan that had been used for the scallops and cleaned the pot and colander for the pasta. Other than that, and a quick wipe of the counter-top, there wasn't much left to do. She had cooked just the right amount of food and there hadn't been any leftovers. I was still nursing my second beer, and she was on her second glass of wine. With all the food we'd eaten, it wasn't having much effect, other than providing us with a nice, mellow mood.

"Popcorn with the movie?" Molly asked, holding up an un-popped bag of the microwave stuff.

"I'm not a big fan of the stuff," I said, "but make some for yourself if you want. Can I fill your wine glass?"

"Are you trying to get me drunk and take advantage of me?" she teased.

"No. Yes," I answered. "In that order."

"I don't think you have much to worry about on the second count," she smiled. "As to the first question ... sure ... pour me another glass. Can I get you a beer or do you want some wine?"

"I'll have some wine with you if you don't mind sharing."

"For you ... anything," she said, finding the second glass and handing it to me to fill up. "What kind of movie?"

"You pick," I said. "My stomach so full and I'm tired enough that this glass of wine will probably do me in. I might not make it to the end."

Molly scanned the movie channels on cable and settled on a romantic comedy. Kind of cliche, I know, but she liked them and had seen this one before. I had not, but the long day, the wonderful meal, and the alcohol must have caught up with me. I fell asleep part of the way through the movie only to awaken later to a warm sensation around my groin. I came to slowly, and found Molly working on my cock with her hands and mouth. It looked like maybe she had been at it for a while. My robe was wide open and my dick was very slick with both saliva and pre-cum.

"Were you dreaming?" she asked between licks.

"I'm not sure. Why?"

Molly paused again and smiled. "Because this thing started poking me about fifteen minutes ago just after you fell asleep and wouldn't stop. I figured I'd take matters into my own hands ... or elsewhere."

As she said this, she let her own robe fall off her body as she slithered up my body. Her full breasts made short contact with my crotch, then stomach, and then chest. When she found the spot she liked, she started to rub her pussy up and down the length of my cock, using some of my wetness to add to her own. She had little worry. From what I could tell, she was soaked and ready. She must have realized this a few seconds before me, because as the thought entered my head, she was already impaling herself and beginning slow strokes up-and-down, in-and-out.

Our lovemaking on the sofa in the soft glow of the muted television -- when had she done that, I wondered -- was much slower than our previous encounter in the pool. Molly rode me for a long time and had a small orgasm in the process. She paused for just a few second and let the feeling wash over her, and then she rolled us over and untangled me from my robe as I began some more earnest stroking from above. She heated up a bit more and met each stroke of mine with a thrust of her own. We quickly found a nice rhythm and just enjoyed the sensations and the contact.

It really had been too long. We had spent nearly every day together during the summer. Not every day was filled with sex, but we at least had contact and could touch and kiss, even stealing a few moments at work for a quick grope or hug. Going back to school had been very difficult at first, adjusting to a sudden lack of physical contact. I think we had both started to adjust. Hopefully this weekend, enjoyable as it was shaping up to be, wouldn't set us back too far.

After what seemed like a long time, I could sense Molly getting ready for a strong climax. I had been right there for a little longer, but had focused on a few other thoughts and managed to hang on. I saw her getting ready, her chest fully flushed, her eyes becoming unfocused -- looking at me and through me at the same time. I knew I could probably let go. I quickened my pace just a little. The slight speed increase was enough and Molly and I came together in a huge orgasm. We quivered together for a long time as my balls emptied themselves into her warmth. We signed with contentment at the same time and basked in the afterglow. I nearly fell asleep again still on top of Molly and still in her as well.

"Let's go to bed," she suggested, weariness -- or maybe just satisfaction -- in her voice.

"Again?" I teased. "I'm not sure I can."

"Sleep, silly, sleep."

"Oh ... that. Can't we just stay here? I'm comfortable." I was, too, laying on top of Molly, her breasts against my chest, her legs still lazily wrapped around me. "It's warm and soft right here and it smells nice."

"No. We've got a big day tomorrow and I'm not that comfortable. I love having you near me like this, but I'm not sure I can sleep with you on me. Come to my bed."

She extricated herself gently from beneath me and grabbed both robes, throwing them over her shoulder. She stood and put out her hand for me. I kissed it first and then let her help me up and we walked up the stairs arm-in-arm. She pulled back the sheets of her bed and we got in. It was cold and she shivered a little as she spooned against me, but we managed to warm each other up in short order and fell blissfully asleep within minutes.


The next morning dawned bright and sunny. It wasn't going to be a hot day -- it was October after all -- but it was looking like a warm one. The air was dry and crisp at this hour, but it looked to be a great day in the making.

I awoke a little disoriented. Molly was missing and I was in unfamiliar territory. I'd been back at school and at my tiny shared apartment for over a month. This wasn't my apartment and Molly's bedroom (in her summer home, no less) was nearly as big as my whole two-bedroom place at school. As my brain started to catch up with my slowly waking body, I smelled something. It smelled delicious. Was she cooking for me again? I wanted to feel guilty, but she seemed to have enjoyed herself immensely cooking dinner last night. I had been taking care of myself since being back at school and it was nice to be a little pampered. But who would pamper Molly?

I hopped out of bed and hit the bathroom quickly. I went looking for my clothes, but didn't see my duffel where I thought I had left it. I figured we were alone and I wanted to go help with breakfast, so after a quick brush of the teeth and splashing a little cold water on my stubbly face, I headed downstairs.

As I entered the kitchen, the sight of Molly cooking breakfast stopped me cold. My cock sprang to attention first and I stood slack-jawed in the doorway. Molly was at the stove making what I guess -- by the smell -- was bacon and eggs. Coffee was percolating somewhere. She was naked, except for a short cooking apron. From behind, it really covered nothing, but I'm sure it kept the bacon grease from spattering on her sensitive bits. But just that hint of clothing was sexy as hell. The swell of her breasts was visible and her glorious ass was beautifully on display, the string of the tied apron hanging enticingly in her crack and pointing the way to at least two treasures that I knew about.

She was humming to herself as she fiddled with the eggs, so I tried my best to sneak up on her quietly. Not to scare her, mind you, just to enjoy the sights as I moved in for a closer look ... and touch. I reached her without her turning around and my cock touched her first, finding the soft cheeks of her ass and settling between them as I hugged her from behind. She clearly wasn't startled and must have heard me coming. My hands easily slid inside the front of the apron and she moaned as I grabbed both of her tits in my hands and gently squeezed them, tweaking her nipples which became instantly hard in my warm hands. I lowered my lips to her neck and nibbled gently.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.