Caring for Julie - Cover

Caring for Julie

Copyright© 2009 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On a cold, rainy night in February, Jim finds his 16 year old neighbor, Julie, in a nightie on his front porch cold, wet, and very pregnant. He takes her in and cares for her. His life is changed from that point on. When he wins the lottery, not only do his and Julie's life get more interesting, so do the lives of his friends and employees.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Military  

I awoke the next morning around 0630 hrs – late for me, as I was used to getting up at 0530. Julie had awakened me around 0300 hrs with a plea for help.

“Jim, help me, please. I need to go pee and can’t get up.” It seems being pregnant and lying on her back next to me, she was stuck, and couldn’t get up. I helped her up and into the bathroom.

“Do you need to clean up?” I asked.

“Just a little,” she answered. “I can do it here. Most of it has already run out. Maybe I should take a towel in to put on the bed?”

When she was finished, I helped her up, and we went back to the bedroom. I had also cleaned up.

“Maybe we should find our clothes?” I suggested. “It’s kind of cool right now.”

“Yes, thanks,” she said as she spread the towel on the bed. “Thank you for earlier. I was really distraught and you helped a lot.” She gave me a little kiss. We found our clothes on the floor, dressed, and got back in bed. In a few minutes we were both fast asleep, again.

In the morning, I got up without disturbing Julie. I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth and shaved. I took a quick shower and got dressed. Then I went down and started breakfast: coffee, bacon, eggs, toast and jam. It was done by about 0730 hrs, when Julie came in wearing a pair of my old house slippers and her sweats. She looked amazing.

“I could smell the food when I woke up,” she said, with a little grin.

“Sit down,” I told her,”it’s just ready.” We sat in the breakfast area and ate for a while in silence.

“What time does your mother get up?” I asked. “I want to go over there, and get your clothes and things, if I can.”

“She usually leaves the house around 9:30 as she has to be at work at 10:00,” Julie replied.

“So if I get there about 0830 hrs, that should give me an hour to talk to her, and collect your things?”

“Yes,” she said, “but please don’t tell her that I’m here. I don’t know what she might do,” she said in a rising voice. Panic was starting to set in.

“Easy,” I told her, and reached for her hand. I took her hand and patted it. I assured her that I would tell her mother a story to leave a false trail. After a few minutes, I told her, “I had better get dressed so I can be there by 0830 hrs.”

I got dressed and then drove over to her mother’s house, arrived just before 0830 hrs. I went up on the porch and rang the bell. Shortly, Mrs Adams answered the door. She was a little shorter than Julie and definitely heavier. She looked to be in her late 30’s or possibly early 40’s.

“Good morning, I’m your neighbor, Jim Thompson,” I told her, with a smile.

“Morning,” she replied, “what do you want?”

“Your daughter, Julie, came to my home last night looking for help. I took her to a shelter, but she asked if I would also pick up her things and hold them till she gets settled.”

“You’re welcome to everything in that slut’s room,” the mother said, turning surly, “and tell her to never set foot in this house again.” With that she showed me to Julie’s room, saying, “Take all you want, but I have to leave in 45 minutes,” and then she left.

I opened the door and was greeted by a shambles. The whole room had been turned upside down and everything in sight was broken, torn, or ripped up. Closing the door, I surveyed the mess.

Taking out my cell phone, I quickly took 6 pictures of the room showing the mess it was in. Then I took a few more of some of her broken things- cell phone, CD player, pictures, even magazines. I went through some of the clothes, but it was hopeless. Everything was torn, ripped, or had holes cut in it.

I left the room, closing the door behind me. Going toward the front door, I met Mrs Adams standing there, smoking.

“Well, someone certainly did a thorough job on that room,” I said.

“That’s all that tramp will ever get from me,” she said. With that, I left as she slammed the door behind me.

Driving back to the house, I knew that Julie was going to be upset when I showed her the pictures, and she still needed clothes. She met me at the door when I got home and could tell from my face that things were not good.

“What’s the matter?” she asked in a frightened voice.

“It wasn’t good,” I answered. “Let me download the pictures, and you’ll understand.” Going over to my computer, I fired it up. While waiting for it to load all it’s programs, I told her about her mother’s attitude.

“Don’t be too discouraged, Sweetie,” I finished. “Your mother is a very vindictive woman, but I am going to take care of you.” When the computer was ready, I downloaded the pictures from my cell phone to a new file and then pulled them up on the screen. Julie went into shock.

“All my things,” she gasped, “all destroyed! Why?” She started to cry again. I got up and pulled her to me, holding her and patting her shoulder, while she cried. She sure felt good in my arms.

“Don’t cry Julie. She’s a vindictive woman, and she’ll never change,” I told her. After a while, she calmed down some, and I let her go and got her a chair.

“Let me make sure all of this is saved in a file then we’ll go and get you some clothes, and whatever else you need, OK?” I checked all of the pictures to be sure that they were downloaded OK and saved. Then I turned the computer off, again.

“Now, stop crying,” I told her, “and wash that pretty face. I’ll get you a jacket, and you can wear those house shoes for a while, till we get you some better ones.” We were ready to go in a couple of minutes.

When we got out to the car, Julie had another problem. With her enlarged belly, it was difficult for her to get up into the vehicle. It’s an SUV and rides high off of the ground. I went to the garage and got a plastic storage crate for her to step on, so she could get in more easily. She got in, I put the crate on the rear seat, and off we went to the local big box store, to get shoes, socks, and a better coat for her.

Form there we went to a large, local drug store, where I knew the pharmacist. He’s a retired Navy chief. I asked the lady at the counter if George was available.

“I’ll get him, sir,” she replied. A minute late George came out with a big smile, when he saw me.

“Jim, how are you?” he asked as we shook hands.

“Fine, George. I need some advice though,” I said as I brought Julie over and introduced her to him.

“George, this is my niece, Julie, who will be staying with me for a while. She has already started to lactate, and she needs to get a breast pump and also to see an OB/GYN. What can you recommend?”

“Julie, how far along are you now?” George asked.

“Seven almost eight months,” she replied.

“Have you seen an OB/GYN before?” George asked.

“Only once to confirm that I was pregnant. It was at about 3 months,” Julie replied.

“All right. Jim, here is the name and address of a really good OB/GYN,” he said handing me a card. “I’ll call her and get you an appointment. I can get it easier than you can, because I know her real well. Meanwhile, go over and look over the breast pumps on aisle 3 closest to here.” About 5 minutes later, George called us back.

“I’ve gotten you an appointment for 1600 hrs tomorrow afternoon. She doesn’t usually see people after 1600 but will do it for me. Now have you checked out the pumps over there?” he asked.

“Yes, Julie likes this model, and I concur,” I told him, showing him a box.

“That’s a real good choice, and the best one for the price. Plus parts are easy to get if you should ever need them. Now, what about vitamins, young lady? What have you been taking, or have you?”

“The nurse at school gave me some, but I ran out a month ago, and I haven’t gotten any more,” Julie replied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.