Linda: the Computer-controlled Dildo - Cover

Linda: the Computer-controlled Dildo

by aubie56

Copyright© 2009 by aubie56

Erotica Sex Story: Linda goes looking for a present for her mistress. She finds what she is looking for at The Love Box, a sex store she has visited before. She gets a mind-blowing demo of the present before she heads home. // This is the second Linda story. It might help to read the other one before this one, though it is not essential.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Fiction   Humor   Sex Toys   .

Bill Cochran had been in the sex store business since before it was legal. He had started out with a book shop which had a full selection of sex related books in the back room. His inventory had grown over the years, and, when sex shops had finally become legal, he was able to offer a full range of products from day one. As owner and chief salesperson of The Love Box, he was sure that he had seen everything, but his biggest surprise in the business had come just a few weeks before when a beautiful female slave had come in shopping for a butt plug. Ah, that had been a rewarding experience, both emotionally and financially.

Bill was rearranging his display space to make room for some new items which had just been delivered. He had his back to the door as the chime sounded, announcing the entry of another potential customer. That chime was his favorite form of music, and he could listen to it all day. He looked around and saw HER! It was the beautiful slave who had been shopping for the butt plug. She had said her name was Linda, and she was walking into his life, again. Bill hoped that this visit would be as much fun as the last one—the profit was just icing on the cake.

Linda was dressed much as she had been the last time she had come into The Love Box, the only real difference was that she was wearing a denim micro-mini this time, instead of the leather one she had worn before. She waltzed up to Bill and said, "Hello, Mr. Cochran. I'm shopping again, and I need your advice. My mistress' birthday is coming up next week, and I'm looking for a suitable present. For practical purposes, price is not a problem. I'm looking for something new and different. I'm afraid that she might become jaded and bored with me, so I want something that will perk up her interest."

Bill said, "You picked a good time to come in. I've just received some new items that are completely unique. I must have something in the bunch that will fit your needs."

"Oh, wonderful! Do you have something that will do pleasant things for my mistress' G-spot. She had been complaining lately that it has not been getting enough of the right kind of attention. Her regular boyfriend is on a business trip to Europe, so she has been looking to me for the relief that she craves, and I am afraid that I have been falling short.

"Without a cock of my own, I have had to resort to substitutes, and I have been failing to satisfy her. My fingers are not all that big, and even fisting her doesn't do enough to simulate the cock massage that she craves. We have a selection of dildos, but none of them are up to her or my standards. I pray that you have something that will help me out of my predicament."

"Ah, Linda, I'll bet I have just what you need. It is a new computer-controlled dildo that can be programed to do everything that a human cock can do and some more things that it can't. It just came in, today, and I haven't had a chance to unpack it yet. Would you like to see it?"

"Oh, yes, Mr. Cochran, I would love to see it. If the description seems right, I would even like to try it out, if you don't mind."

"I hope that it will satisfy you. Here is the shipping box; just give me a minute to open it." Cochran slit the tape holding the shipping container closed and put the carton on the counter top. They both peered into the box in eager anticipation, but were sorely disappointed. The items in the box were protected with plastic film and foam plastic sheets. Oh, well, satisfaction postponed is often satisfaction enhanced.

Cochran started hauling piece after piece of packaging material from the carton until he finally had reached the object of their interest. It was a brightly colored display box about 12 inches long by 12 inches wide by 8 inches high. The primary illustration on the box was that of a double dildo that was otherwise a perfect reproduction of the erect male appendage.

It appeared that, for manufacturing convenience, the two ends of the subject dildo were identical, but that hardly mattered. The erect penis modeled was approximately eight inches long and an inch and a half in diameter. When placed base to base, the overall length appeared to be on the order of 19 inches, since there was a connecting piece between the two business ends.

In a small cut to one side, there was also a picture of a single-ended dildo with the connecting piece attached to the back end of it. A number of accessories were also pictured in small cuts scattered about the box face. The most prominent accessory was a suction cup that attached to the connecting piece and allowed the dildo to be locked into place against any flat object, such as the floor or a chair, etc. Thus, the dildo could be conveniently used by one person without the use of the hands. Several enticing applications immediately leaped into Linda's mind.

A second connecting piece could be purchased separately so that the user could have two of the amazing dildos available for use at the same time. Linda's pussy had begun dripping as soon as she had seen the colorful box, but the thought of two of the dildos penetrating her at the same time had fluid pouring out of her pussy and running down her legs into her thigh-high boots. The fleeting thought occurred to Linda that she would have to start wearing panties and an absorbent pad with wings if she kept coming into The Love Box. Her boots were really taking a beating!

Cochran opened the display box and laid out the dildos and the accessories onto the counter top. As usual, the instruction book was buried at the bottom of the box. The cover of the book had a photograph of the double dildo in use in the vaginas of two very attractive models. They were posed so that nothing of the dildo not inside the models was hidden from view. In one case, the dildo was fully penetrating the model's pussy, while the other end was barely inserted into the other model's vagina. Both women were fully shaved so that every detail was readily visible. Well, that was certainly a promising introduction, but surely more detail would be available within the book.

Cochran flipped rapidly passed the table of contents and a few pages of copyrights and disclaimers until he came to the heart of the book—the part that both he and Linda were intently looking for. Even with his years of experience with the sex trade, Cochran's cock was fully engorged and already dripping precum. Meanwhile, Linda was wondering if she would have to excuse herself for a visit to the lady's room to dump the excess liquid out of her boots.

The first couple of pages illustrated how to connect the control unit to a dildo. Cochran followed the instructions and soon had a dildo seated in place on the controller. With batteries in place, the dildo was ready for operation. Cochran flipped it on and the default programing took over.

The tip of the dildo began to vibrate at about 60 Hz. This rate was fully adjustable and programmable. Linda picked up the dildo and touched it to her cheek. The soft crown of the dildo was massaging her cheek as nothing ever had before. The spongy feel of the vibrations against her face was almost enough to produce an orgasm right then and there. Linda was sufficiently impressed that she passionately announced, "I'll take it! I'll take it!" Before Linda could change her mind, Cochran had rung up the sale, amounting to $1,999, plus tax, and Linda had signed for it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.