You, Me and the Stone Table - Cover

You, Me and the Stone Table

by slave_1311

Copyright© 2009 by slave_1311

BDSM Sex Story: I walk to work through the industrial district when it starts raining on this Monday morning. I take shelter under a covered doorway when suddently I'm abducted and I wake up tied down to a stone table. And that's when you walk in...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Violence   .

I wake up; Monday.

The weekend was crazy, full of partying and drinking and the last thing on my mind is to go to work. That would explain why I'm late catching my bus and have to walk. I'm used to walking to work by now; it has become a Monday morning ritual. I don't deal well with lack of sleep and early mornings. My walk always takes the same route: walk down the street for 10 minutes, turn left, walk down another one for 20 minutes, cut through the industrial district to save a 15 minute detour and then another 5 minutes on the main roads. I know it by heart, and can walk through it with my eyes closed ... or so I thought...

I walk through the industrial area which is full of abandoned buildings, garbage dumpsters, graffiti and other unmentionable things, but I'm usually out of there in no time anyway. About halfway through the district, rain starts coming down hard and of course, since I had been rushing, I forgot my umbrella and decided to take shelter under one of the covered doorways. As I started ringing out my hair from the rain, I felt a large hand clamp over my mouth and I was dragged backwards through the door...

My head hit the floor when I was dropped; black. I don't know how long I was out or where I'm waking up, all I know is my head hurts and I want to get up ... I can't ... Panic hits me as I notice I am tied up in a basement with no windows and only one really large door. The door opens and you walk in. You are wearing all black; your face is covered by a ski mask and a bandana so I can't see it. You stand behind me as I lay on the cold stone table and you wrap a blindfold around my eyes. I hear you take your mask off and almost right after, your warm breath hits the side of my face as I feel you smell me. A slow moan echoes from your lips as I start to tremble...

I feel your fingers slide over my body as I attempt to wriggle away, when your hand comes down to take a hold of my neck, hard. My heart beats a mile a minute while I feel the need to breathe, but to no avail. I don't know when you'll let go but a wave of fear comes over me and I hear you whisper in my ear "don't struggle, you will not break free, do what I ask and you will live..." and the hand comes off my neck ... I gasp for my first breath in what feels like minutes, my body covered in sweats, anticipating the pain and anguish that will be coming very, very soon...

I feel your breath move over my chest, my stomach, down my left leg and up my right, but that is it. Only breath. It stops where my legs part, where my wet sex is exposed and the fact that my naked body is sprawled out on that cold stone table becomes more and more evident as I attempt to close my legs. At the first sign of struggle, you walk over to my head, slap me so hard that the blindfold almost comes off, and then you fix it as I whimper softly, afraid to make too much noise and disturb you again. I am but an experiment...

Your fingers run down my body again and you grab my right breast in your strong hand and squeeze it, hard. My back arches, trying to show you how much it hurts, but that just urges you on. You grab the left one in your other hand and push them together. I feel your tongue run across my nipples, your teeth close in on the left one as you clamp your teeth down harder ... and harder ... until the pain is unbearable and a scream of pain echoes across the room from my lips ... I immediately regret not keeping myself quiet as another hard slap hits my face, tears streaming into my blindfold. My wrists start to ache as the ropes which hold them down get tighter. You are taking extra precautions with me, I can tell...

Without warning, your fingers are deeper than any have ever gone inside me and I bite my bottom lip to stop me from screaming. I bite it so hard, I taste my own blood. My hands are clenched into fists and though my instincts are telling me to try and break free, my burning face reminds me of the dangers which would lie ahead. My fear is the only thing keeping me sane at this point.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.