Swap - Cover

Swap

Copyright© 2009 by Ms. Friday

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - What would you do if suddenly your mind was transferred to another body? Did the mind that inhabited that body end up in yours? Were they swapped? How would you feel if this happened to you more than once? Say you're a male, but your mind is put into a female body, could you cope? How about your mind ending up in the body of a drug addict?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Body Swap   Paranormal   Masturbation   Slow  

A comparison was inevitable I suppose. Danielle resembled Cindy Crawford; Robyn reminded me of Courtney Cox. The resemblances were weak, though. Danielle looked more like the girl next door. Robyn presented a put-together look. Of the two, Danielle excited me more—physically. Conversely, Robyn's mind intrigued me more. Both women were beautiful and confident and intelligent.

Robyn had consented to give me a few minutes of her time before school started, so I sat in front of her desk like a naughty student.

"I talked with my bullies yesterday," I said. She didn't respond, so I continued, "I think Cal can be salvaged. I don't believe I got through to Larry, and I need your help with Cory." When she still didn't respond, I told her about my conversation with Cory. "Were you aware of his learning disability?"

"Yes, but it wasn't diagnosed early enough to help him very much. He was taught to read phonetically, which doesn't work well with dyslexics," she said.

I nodded. I'd suspected not much could be done with the learning disability, but I had some suggestions. "What about voice to text software on computers?" I said. "And vice versa? That technology has advanced considerably in the last few years. That's not a memory, by the way. I researched the software on my laptop before I drove to the school this morning. Are any of his textbooks available in digital formats?"

She looked shocked. "Coach, that's an excellent idea? I'll check this out this morning. If his textbooks aren't available in digital format, perhaps the publishers can provide a digital copy because of the special circumstances. Cory isn't the only dyslectic in the school. With this suggestion, you've probably helped other students, as well. Thank you."

"You're welcome. Cory isn't dimwitted, Robin, not by a long shot; he's a smart young man, but he can't learn like his fellow students. I figure if we can help him with his learning problem that he'll start feeling better about himself. This should also help reduce his anger. Robyn, he's flat out angry with everything and everyone. He's been teased for years, not only because he appears dimwitted to others but also because he was fat. As he said, he's not fat anymore, just overweight. Still, he reacts to the smallest insult, usually violently. Physically tearing into someone who makes fun of him is the only thing that has worked to reduce the number of taunts coming his way, but now he's been tagged with the bully label. I think the right exercise program and a good diet can solve the overweight problem. I can design the physical training program. Whom can I approach regarding diet?"

"Talk with Gloria Sanger. She teaches home ec."

"Thanks. I came to you for help with his anger. Robyn, he needs anger-management therapy in the worst way. Any ideas?"

An introspective expression entered her pretty face. "The school has nothing to offer for anger management, but Ely Mental Health Center might. I'll check. If they do, the school will not cover the cost."

"What is Cory's home life like?" I asked.

"Don't know," Robyn said. "Why?"

"Perhaps his parents have health insurance that will cover the cost."

"Oh," she said.

"I'll talk to Cory about health insurance if the Mental Health Center can help him manage his anger." I rubbed my hands with glee. "I love it when a plan starts to come together." I grinned—rakishly, I bet. "There's one more element to the plan. This idea wasn't mine. My real estate agent joined me for my run this morning. When I told her about Cory, she said that he probably just needed to get laid, more than anything."

Robyn's jaw dropped, but then she suddenly hooted with laughter.

I chuckled with her but said, "I'm sure that getting laid is not a humorous concept for Cory. Remember, he's been fat. He has a learning disability. The other kids make fun of him. As Danielle said, he's probably not even held a girl's hand, let alone got a kiss from one."

"Danielle? Are you referring to Danny Kurt?"

"Yes. Robyn, teenage hormones are hurling through Cory's body like race cars in the Indy 500, and being a social outcast, he has no outlet for his urges except masturbation. That's got to make him angry, too."

"Are you buying some real estate?" she asked.

"Yes. About finding a girlfriend for Cory, here's my idea..."

"I thought you were broke," she said, interrupting me.

"I was. I'm not anymore. Do you want to talk about me or talk about possible solutions to Cory's problem?"

She grinned and said, "Both. Coach, you've managed to shock me silly, not once but quite a few times. You're not the man I knew before you were struck by lightning."

"I should hope not. That John Windom wasn't a very nice man."

"No, he wasn't. What happens when you start remembering everything?"

I shrugged. "I don't know, but along with those memories, I'll also have memories of my time since being struck by lightning. Hopefully the recent memories will make me realize that I'd be happier with the new me than I would be if I reverted to the know-it-all, bully, misogynist, and angry man I was before."

"Misogynist?"

"Yes. The football team needs a place kicker. One is available, a soccer player that, according to Orville, can kick a football a mile. The problem is the place kicker is a girl. You probably know her, a transfer student named Helen Sanford. Anyway, according to Orville again, when she was suggested for the place kicking position, I proclaimed loudly that no girl would ever play football on my team. That makes me a sexist, at the very least, and from other misdeeds I've uncovered in my past, I took my self-definition beyond sexist to misogynist. I met with Helen last evening, by the way. She has agreed to join the football team."

When I noticed another dropped jaw, I laughed and said, "I just shocked you again, huh?"

"Yes, big time. Are you dating Danny?"

"No. I might later. Remember, my wife was murdered a week ago. I don't remember the woman, so I'm not grieving, but regardless, I don't think I should start dating. Do you?"

"No."

"May we return to Cory's problem now?"

"Yes. No. You were broke; now you're not. What happened?"

I sighed. "While cleaning the hovel I live in, I found a file that listed a gambling web site and some off-shore bank accounts. I don't know why, but the skill set that allows me to win consistently and big playing online Texas hold 'em poker survived my memory loss. Some skill sets didn't survive, the finer points of football, for example. Why I remember one skill set and not another, I can't tell you."

"If you gamble long enough, you'll lose," she said, spouting a phrase I'd heard frequently from others living in the community, a community that offered legal casino gambling.

"Maybe, but since I found the file, I've made enough to pay cash for seven acres of land off Great Basin Highway. I plan to build a home for my daughter and me on the land and develop a small horse ranch. Raising and training show horses is another skill set that survived my memory loss. Danielle helped me purchase the land."

"Everyone calls her Danny," Robyn said.

"I know, but I don't see her as a Danny. Danielle fits her better. I don't have much time before my class, Robyn. Can we... ?"

"Right. Back to Cory. You want to get him laid."

My jaw dropped for a change, which tickled her. "You couldn't be more wrong," I said. "I'm a coach trying to solve a problem for one of my players. I want to find him a girlfriend. Whether he gets laid or not, is up to him and the girl. It occurred to me that there has to be a girl in this school with a correctable overweight problem. I'll design a training program for her, as well as Cory, and the girl and Cory can work out together. That's it. That's as far as I'll go. I figured that you could point the right girl in my direction. I'd prefer that the girl comes from you instead of me."

She grinned. "Very Machiavellian of you, Coach."

I ignored her characterizing that I was conniving and said, "It wouldn't hurt if she's also a little brainy and would consent to do a little tutoring. If not, could you isolate some other tutors for Cory? Tutors of the female variety?"

"I'll think about it," she said.

I glanced at my wristwatch. "Gotta go!"


Robyn set the phone on its receiver and smiled. She'd made a list of the students struggling with reading that had been diagnosed with dyslexia. Then she'd checked their schedules and made a list of the textbooks used in their classes. Using her computer, she then searched for and found the publishers of the books, making another list that included the name of the publisher and a contact phone number. Then she started dialing. Only two of the twelve publishers couldn't provide her with digital copies of the books being used, and one of the two told her that they'd check to see if the digital copy sent to the printer could be made available to her. Every publisher told her that there would be no charge for the digital copies, and in fact, had promised to e-mail the books to her.

"Coach," she breathed, "you are a genius." Also quite a man ... now, she thought.

She stared at her phone. Should she, or shouldn't she. Why not? She dialed.

"Carver Real Estate," a voice said.

"Danny Kurt, please," Robyn said.

"Who may I say is calling?"

"Robyn Clark."

"Just a moment, please."

Robyn waited.

"Robyn, how are you? I've been meaning to call you today, but I've been very busy."

"Can you talk now, or should... ?"

"I've got the time now. After our run this morning, Coach told me that he was going to meet with you about one of his players, Cory Tidwell, I think Coach said."

"We met. He told me that you said Cory's problems would be solved if he got laid."

Danny laughed. "Yes, I said something like that. Put angry, young Cory next to a needy and naughty girl his age, and Cory won't be angry anymore and much easier to be around."

"Coach said you helped him buy some land," Robyn said.

"I did. I also helped him lease another house. He'll be moving the first of the month." Danny's voice lowered when she spoke next. "Robyn, Big John turns me on big time."

"Big John?"

"Yes, that's my secret name for Coach." Danny giggled. "Don't tell him, okay?"

"My lips are sealed. You know he isn't a very nice man, don't you?"

"He told me that you didn't like him. Well, I do. I like him a lot. I've heard what he was like before he lost his memories..."

"I take it you believe the amnesia story," Robyn said, interrupting her.

"I do." Danny chuckled. "Peggy, my broker, doesn't. That woman was born skeptical and turned into an all-out cynic. Here's the way I look at it, Robyn. If Big John is faking it, I like the man he's portraying. If he's not faking, I like the man, period."

She's making sense, Robyn thought.

"Oops, gotta run, Robyn," Danny said. "Let's get together for a drink one evening this week."

"Let's," Danny said.

After she hung up, Robyn sat in silence, thinking. Big John, huh? The name fits. When he strides back and forth on the sidelines of the football field wearing that sheepskin coat of his with a Stetson on his head and cowboy boots on his feet, he makes every other man in town look like a wimp.

Careful, Robyn, right now he's too good to be real.

Big John. I think there's a song named Big John, about a coal miner, I think. The Big John in the song saved his co-workers during a mine cave-in while sacrificing his own life. Not this Big John. This Big John is self-involved...

Ah, hell, admit it, girl. This Big John turns you on, too.

Not that I'll do anything about it. To start with, I would never jump Danny's claim. She got to him first. Still, if he stays the way he is now, if he gets real, and the ore runs out of Danny's claim, I just might take a run at him, stake my own claim.

She stood up and walked out to the bullpen in the administrative offices. "Evelyn," she said, "would you call Nora Daniels from her class. I'd like to meet with her now, and then I'd like to meet with Cory Tidwell. I'm running a little behind, so you might have Cory waiting for me when I finish with Nora."

"Will do, Ms. Clark," the happy and plump Evelyn said.

Nora is perfect for what Coach has in mind. She's overweight and unhappy, but she's as sharp as a tack. I'll tell her that Coach told me about a training program and diet he was putting together for Cory, and that I'd thought of her and asked Coach if he'd set up a workout schedule and diet for her, as well. Nora could workout with Cory, if she wants. I'll also tell her about Cory's learning disability, ask her if she'd tutor him. Then I'll meet with Cory and tell him about the text to voice software, and...


E-Lee Ford, Lincoln, Mercury (What's with the cutsie names for businesses in this town?) had a new Lincoln MKZ with all the extras at an almost reasonable price—after I walked away a half-dozen times. Before I wrote a check for the car, I called my accountant.

"Josh, it's John Windom," I said. I think my name confused him for a second or two.

"Oh! Coach! What can I do for you?"

"I'm buying a car. Should I pay for it with a check from the business account or my personal account?"

"What kind of car?"

"A Lincoln MKZ. Josh, let me be straight with you. I had not planned to buy a car right now, but I hired a woman as a cook/housekeeper/nanny. She needs transportation to drive to the grocery store and to take care of other chores, and she'll also be taking Piper, my daughter, to school and picking her up after school. I'll use the vehicle at other times, sometimes for purposes unrelated to the business and other times for business purposes."

"Are you leasing it or buying it?"

"Buying it, paying cash actually. My credit sucks, Elizabeth tells me. I believe her. I had to buy a CD at the bank for collateral before they'd give me overdraft protection on my debit card."

"Buy it with a check from your personal account. When you use the vehicle for business purposes, you can take the mileage deduction. About your employee, she'll need to fill out some paperwork. When I see you this evening, I'll give you the forms she must complete and sign. Will she be cooking for any ranch hands?"

"Maybe," I said. "I'm meeting a possible ranch manager/trainer Wednesday evening in Elizabeth's conference room. When I design the structures for the ranch, I'll include a small house for her separate from the main house. Whether she'll eat with us or do her own cooking hasn't been discussed. The nanny will live in the main house. I figure any other ranch hands will commute, but that could change."

"All right. I'll see you this evening, Coach."

After writing a check for the Lincoln, I told the salesman that I'd pick up the car that evening. Agnes could ride with me in the pickup so I wouldn't have two vehicles with one driver at the dealership.

I glanced at my wristwatch. My lunch period was all but over, and I hadn't eaten. I stopped by MacDonald's on the way back to the school.

The world is getting too much with you, I told myself as I waited in line at the drive-through to pick up my Big Mac meal, supersized of course. John Windom's taste buds told me that I didn't like MacDonald's hamburgers. I enjoyed the milkshake and French fries, though.

It was snowing when I pulled into the school parking lot.


At the start of my free period before football practice, I knocked on Robyn's office door. She told me to come in.

"It's still snowing," I said as I sat at a chair in front of her desk.

She nodded.

"Have you made any progress with our Cory problem?" I said.

"I have. By this time tomorrow, I should have digital copies of all of his text books on my computer. The publishers promised to e-mail them to me. I also met with Cory. He was truly excited about the text-to-voice software that would read his textbooks out loud, and was amazed that he could dictate his essays to the computer and that the computer would type them for him. He told me that would save him hours of study time every night. That he studied so hard surprised me, Coach. He puts in three to four hours of study time daily. You were right. Cory Tidwell is no dummy. The effort we'll expend to save that young man will be worth every minute of our time. I told him the text-to-voice and voice-to-text software was your idea and a part of your plan to help him."

"That's great news, Robyn. Does he have a computer?"

"No, but he thinks his parents will buy one for him. Did you talk to Gloria about a diet for him?"

"Not yet, haven't had the time. I bought a car during my lunch period. I'll try to meet with her before football practice."

"No need. I spoke with her. She's preparing a diet for Cory and Nora."

"Nora?"

"Nora Daniels, the overweight girl I picked to workout with Cory."

"Ah," I said, drawing out the word. "You've been busy."

"I have. At first Nora was opposed to working out with Cory. She's ... well, frankly, she's afraid of him. But after I explained his situation, she understood. She can empathize. The other kids make fun of her, too. She also agreed to help Cory with his school work. She's a computer whiz, Coach. She'll also help him select and set up his computer, and help him select and install the voice-to-text and vice-versa software."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.