Jake White - The Beginning - Cover

Jake White - The Beginning

Copyright© 2009 by Aurora

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Young Jake travels from his home to Bristol where he is to join his Uncle's business. This is the start of his adventures

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Historical   Humor   Tear Jerker   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow  

Mr Hatherly gave a short laugh.

“I’m sure our relationship will continue to be profitable to both of us Mr White,” he said. “I trust that ‘Moonfleet’ is proving useful.”

Jake was well aware that Hatherly was referring to the fact that he had acquired the ship at no cost.

“Yes,” replied Jake, “she’s in Dublin at the moment.”

“Of course, but she’ll be back in about a week, and turned round in a couple of days, I think.”

“That would be about right.”

“I’d like you to take a passenger for me on her next trip.”

“That will be no problem,” said Jake, happy that nothing more was involved.

“But I don’t want them taken all the way to Dublin. I want you to meet up with a boat off Waterford to transfer the passenger. It’ll be during the night, so none of the other passengers should be disturbed.”

“I’m sure Captain Johnson will be able to do that,” said Jake.

“Ah, now,” Mr Hatherley began. “Captain Johnson is a fine seaman, and I have no doubts whatsoever about his loyalty to Her Majesty, but I would feel happier if you went along yourself to make sure that everything went well. It’s the personal relationship, you understand, I’m sure.”

Jake understood only too well, but he agreed that he could find plenty to do to further his business in Dublin.

After Mr Hatherly left Caroline came in.

“Is he sending you to get shot at again?” she demanded.

“No, no,” replied Jake. “Just a simple passenger drop, nothing more. And it’ll be good to strengthen our contacts over there.”


Jake was discovering what every competent business man knows; if you delegate to the right lieutenants then there is nothing for you to do except be ready to deal with anything out of the usual run of things. But it was damned boring. The cure, of course, is to start a new project, but just at the moment he felt that the business was sufficiently financially extended to need a period of consolidation, and in addition there was the finance for the new house.

He decided that he would pay a visit to the workshop to see how things were going. There was no particular need to, but he felt that just an appearance and chat would help keep everything on track. Leaving Dennis in charge he set off. It was some time since he had really taken note of what was going on there and he was amazed at the number of machinists they now employed. Mrs Humble, with her new assistant seemed to be on top of things, but he must, he thought, pay more attention to make sure that the operation was running profitably.

From the workshop he went on to visit Victoria at the shop. She was busy with customers, as were Siobhan and Roisin, so he went up to see what Gina was up to. Here at least was someone who wanted to talk to him, although in this case it was not a conversation he wanted to have.

“Jake,” she greeted him, though she didn’t seem her usual self. “Good morning, I’ve had a message that my father is very ill. People will say it’s my fault I suppose. But really, the way he has always treated Harriet and me you’d think we weren’t his children.”

Well, Jake thought, always a possibility, Annabelle Wills was a very attractive woman even though she was, what, early fifties ... but probably not.

“I know I shouted at him ... well, screamed really,” she went on. “And threw things at him and I s’pose I shouldn’t have, but he really was horrid and I was just so mad. D’you think I ought to go and see him? I really don’t want to.”

“And I don’t think you should,” said Jake. “It would probably make him worse if what you say is true. Does your mother know?”

“I don’t know, but I wrote to her earlier so I’d expect her to get that by late this afternoon. I expect she’ll let me know if and when she’s coming.”

Jake was saved from any more of this difficult conversation by the arrival of Victoria. She went to Gina and hugged her, indicating that Jake should leave.

“I’ll get back to my office then,” he said, relieved, and left.

After lunch he took Aunt Lydia to see the house that she had suggested might be suitable for the family. It was, they both agreed, a magnificent house. It had everything they required, sufficient accommodation, large grounds, but there was one major problem, it was too far out of the city. An hour’s drive would suit neither those who worked in the city, nor those who wished only to enjoy its myriad delights. After some discussion they agreed to investigate the possibility of enlarging their present house, or perhaps building new on a larger plot that was available not too far away.


Over the next few days all the members of the family discussed the problem and it was generally decided that a new house would be better; extending the existing house would involve far more upheaval than just building new. Jake had the task of negotiating on the new site and engaging an architect to design the new house.

This took up a considerable amount of his time although Aunt Lydia was able to take many of the decisions regarding the design.


‘Moonfleet’ had arrived back on time and Jake discussed the ‘drop off’ with Captain Johnson who, whilst he had some reservations about clandestine activities, agreed that it was simple enough and shouldn’t take up too much time.

A few minutes before ‘Moonfleet’ was due to leave a cab drew up alongside and a slim figure alighted carrying a small valise.

Jake was on deck waiting for Mr Hatherly’s agent and was surprised that it was a young lady.

“Mr White?,” she approached Jake, who acknowledged that he was, “Anna Smith, Mr Hatherly reserved a cabin for me.”

“Yes, Miss Smith, if you’ll follow me.”

There were already four other passengers on board. Jake had instructed his agent that there were no berths available on this trip, but a couple of ladies and their maids had insisted that they would be on board.

“Honestly Mr White, it was like facing a couple of terriers, they just wouldn’t let go,” the agent told him.

Jake hoped there would be no problem.

The last lines were let go and a tug fussed them through the harbour and into the lock. A couple of hours later they were released into the Bristol channel and proceeded under full sail.

Night was falling as they were crossing St Georges channel and were passing close enough to HMS Swallow to dip their ensign in salute. Swallow dipped in acknowledgement.

“We usually see her,” said Captain Johnson to Jake, “It’s a comfort to know the navy is there sometimes.”

Jake thought back to his encounter with HMS Swallow. Her first lieutenant had been a sharp fellow, but her Captain had probably got his post due to who he knew rather than his ability. Still, no problem this time.


Newly promoted Captain Fitzherbert commanding HMS Swallow ordered the salute to be acknowledged and then turned to his first lieutenant.

“What course would you say ‘Moonfleet’ is on Number One?”

“A point north of west, I’d say, sir.”

“Hmm ... and she ought to be a point west of north to make Dublin, wouldn’t you say?”

“Aye, sir. What do you think she’s up to, sir?”

“I don’t know, Number One.”

Captain Fitzherbert made a decision.

“Bring the ship round, we’ll shadow her. May be nothing, but it won’t hurt.”

‘Moonfleet’ was by now just visible against the afterglow, whilst from ‘Moonfleet’ Swallow had disappeared into the gathering of what would be a dark night.


Just after midnight ‘Moonfleet’ was hove to a couple of miles off the Irish coast near Waterford. Jake, Captain Johnson and Anna Smith, lightly dressed in dark clothing, were standing by the rail looking landwards waiting for the arrival of the small boat that would ferry Miss smith ashore. On arrival they had made the pre-arranged light signal and received a reply from the shore, but it was a full half hour before a small lugger came alongside. Jake felt the revolver in his pocket just in case of trouble.

Anna Smith went over the side and stepped down into the lugger. As she did so she gave out cry as she recognised the man who had taken her arm and at the same time came the thud as she was hit on the head. The other man in the boat had attempted to fend off, but Tom, as instructed, had been standing by with a grappling iron which he dropped into the boat preventing this. Jake, on realising the there was a problem, had taken out his revolver and fired at the second man and jumped into the lugger to assist his erstwhile passenger. As he landed there was the loudest explosion he had ever heard, the man staggered backwards. Jake had been bending down and whatever the explosion was, the blast went over him. He was now able to lift the limp body of Anna Smith and heave her up to where Tom was able to lift her aboard ‘Moonfleet’. The lugger shuddered as another boat came alongside and there was a shout of, ‘The Navy’s here’.

“Thank God for that,” Jake heard Johnson say.

“Lieutenant!” Jake called out, “there’s two of them.”

“Right, Mr White, we’ve got ‘em,” came the reply.

The lieutenant issued orders to two men and a midshipman to secure the lugger, then requested that Jake accompany them to HMS Swallow.

“Captain Fitzherbert would like to hear the story, sir,” the lieutenant told him.

“Captain?” Jake queried.

“Yes, sir. Three weeks now,” and Jake could see his teeth as he grinned in the darkness.

Three quarters of an hour later Jake rejoined his ship.

“We’ll get under way again captain,” he told Captain Johnson. “Captain Fitzherbert will escort us and his men will bring the lugger along.”

With the necessary orders issued Jake asked after Anna Smith.

“She came round pretty quickly and she’s sleeping in her cabin.”

“And what the hell was that explosion?” Jake asked.

“My boat gun,” said Johnson with a laugh. “Bit like a blunderbuss only longer and the bell shaped muzzle amplifies the sound. The idea is that the shock gives you an advantage.”

“It certainly did that,” said Jake. “I’m damned glad the navy turned up when they did though, I didn’t want to just shoot those two, but I couldn’t see that there was anything else to be done. Apparently Captain Fitzherbert spotted that we weren’t on course for Dublin and decided to shadow us. He put a boat in the water just in case it was needed.”

“And we didn’t see him because we were so intent on looking the other way, eh?”

“Just shows us up as damned amateurs, doesn’t it?” laughed Jake.


At breakfast the next morning Jake joined the other passengers. These were the Dowager Lady Bedlington and her daughter and their maids. They were both small women and not particularly attractive reminding Jake of a couple of terriers. The maids, however, more than made up for any shortcomings. Of Miss Smith there was no sign.

“Good morning Lady Bedlington, Lady Fox,” Jake greeted them. “May I say you are looking splendid this morning?”

“We jolly well ought to,” replied Lady Bedlington. “Spent a fortune at your shop, young man. Better if you opened a branch in Dublin. Now, what was all that about last night? And don’t try to flannel me, I know a gunshot when I hear it.”

This was a very difficult question for Jake, obviously he couldn’t tell her the whole truth so he settled for something like it.

“We met up with an Irish fishing boat, but the owners weren’t too pleased to see us.”

“Even less pleased to see that frigate that is escorting us, I should say. Supposed to be putting that girl ashore were you? Well say no more, I appreciate some things can’t be told, and some people aren’t unhappy about using civilians as cover.”

“To tell the truth your Ladyship, there shouldn’t have been any passengers on this trip, but you were already booked,” not actually true, the lady had insisted that since there was space she and her daughter were travelling. “so there was little I could do about it. But you’ll notice the other cabins are unoccupied. I really didn’t expect any problems but it was fortunate the navy turned up.”

“Quite so,” said Lady Bedlington. “We shall say no more about it. But do think about opening in Dublin, there are lots of ladies with little to do but buy new dresses.”


They moored in their usual place where a coach was waiting for the ladies. Swallow had anchored off, and Jake saw Captain Fitzherbert being rowed ashore, no doubt to report to the admiral about last night’s events. A little while later Anna Smith appeared on deck.

“Mr White, I’m going ashore to see what happened to lead to last night’s fiasco. When will you be sailing?”

“It takes four days to turn round, Miss Smith. Are sure you’ll be alright, would you like an escort?”

“Thank you no, Mr White, I shall be able to protect myself.”

With that she raised the hem of her dress to expose a Derringer pistol in her boot.

“Very nice,” said Jake.

“The gun or my ankle, Mr White?” she looked at him, laughed, and went down the gangplank to find a cab, leaving Jake with an amused smile on his face.

He was just preparing to go ashore himself when a messenger arrived requesting that he attend the admiral. As a civilian he could probably refuse, but that would hardly be diplomatic, not to mention the fact that if he could placate the admiral he would most likely not report the incident to the Board of Trade which would definitely be a problem. He accompanied the messenger to meet the admiral.

“Who is the admiral?” Jake asked the messenger as they walked.

“Admiral Sir Everet Fox, sir. You brought his wife and mother-in-law over.”

“Ah,” said Jake, although something rather more explicit ran through his mind.


Jake was shown into the admiral’s office as soon as he arrived. Already in the office were Captain Fitzherbert and a lieutenant.

“Thank you, Flags,” the admiral said. The lieutenant left.

“Mr White,” the admiral, a tall, spare man, that Jake thought was considerably older than his wife, extended his hand, “delighted to meet you. I understand that you provided my wife and her mother with an interesting trip. Home office business I assume.”

Jake shook his hand.

“Yes, sir, and rather unfortunate, sir,” said Jake, “we weren’t supposed to have passengers on this trip.”

“And my mother-in-law insisted. Not much will stand against that. Well, nothing happened to them and you had Captain Fitzherbert to rescue you, so all’s well. I don’t think this need go any further.”

“Thank you sir. And may I say that we were extremely grateful for Captain Fitzherbert’s timely intervention sir,” said Jake.

“Yes, of course. Now, you’ll come to dinner this evening, you too Captain. I’ll send my coach for you.”

Jake thanked him and left, grateful that the interview had gone as well as it had.


Jake spent some time with his freight handlers. They were happy to see him since he was a regular and valued customer. The volume of freight that ‘Moonfleet’ carried wasn’t that large, but regular business is always welcome. There were suggestions for other trade and Jake agreed to look in to some of it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.