Early Retirement - Cover

Early Retirement

Copyright© 2009 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I take an early retirement and enjoy much sex and many women with help from some new friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Scatology   Cream Pie   Size  

We went into the house and she marveled at the design and decor. When we reached the master bedroom, she took one look at the bed and plopped down on it letting my shirt ride up to her waist. My cock got hard again and, unzipping my pants and letting them fall, I moved forward on top of her and entered her pussy.

When I sank in to the hilt, she grunted. I pushed my shirt up to expose her breasts and started fondling them as I moved in and out of her pussy. She met every stroke. We moved faster and faster slamming together pelvis to pelvis hard each time we came together. Finally, neither of us could last any longer and, holding tightly, I shot my load into her convulsing cunt.

We finally came down from that high and my softening cock slipped out of her cunt. I rolled over on my back and, again, she lifted up and licked my glistening cock clean of our juices.

After a while, we returned to the boat. There, we resumed our clothes for the trip back to the marina. Once back at the marina, I looked over other pontoon boats and some more fishing boats and letting my hands wander over Sue Ann's body any time the opportunity presented itself. Finally close to noon, I had seen enough boats to make a decision. I choose a pontoon boat and a fishing boat. Sue Ann said, "That's a lot of money. Can you afford to do this?"

"Sure," I replied. We sat down at her desk and put together an offer for both boats. I said, "Take that to your boss, get it approved and we can get them delivered."

Her boss came over and said, "The offer is approved. How were you going to pay for this? Should we set up financing?"

"No," I said. "I'll have my bank transfer the money to your account." Looking at the phone on Sue Ann's desk, I said, "May I use your phone?"

I called my bank, told the officer what I wanted to do and how much to transfer. I then told him to hang on for the information on what bank and account. Handing the phone to Sue Ann's boss, I said, "They need the information from you to wire the money."

He got on the phone and started talking with the bank officer. I walked over and started looking at boating accessories. Sue Ann said, "There are a few things you should get and a few more that are a good idea."

We prepared a stack and her boss, Jack, got off the phone and came over. "Mr. Reed, it's a pleasure doing business with you. Sue Ann, we'll throw all that in for free. Why don't you get the guys to help you load it into the pontoon boat for him to take it home? Mr. Reed, I have to get a few more papers prepared and signed and we'll be all finished."

We walked into his office and he wrote up the final papers. He said, "You will need to register the boats at the courthouse and get numbers for them. I can have Sue Ann take you there and go through the process. While you're doing that, we'll get the fishing boat in the water and get its trailer ready to take to your house. You didn't buy a trailer for the pontoon boat and, realistically, you don't need one."

I said that the process he outlined sounded fine and that I might take Sue Ann to lunch while we were in town. Sue Ann came up to us then and nodded upon hearing the plans.

We walked outside toward my car. When she got to it, she whistled, "This is a great car! I'm looking forward to riding in it." Jaguar convertibles with the top down do have that affect on women.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.