Night Class

by Skullcrusher

Copyright© 2009 by Skullcrusher

Erotica Sex Story: This is the first in what will be a series of stories about my girlfriend and I. Most of these are just fantasies that we have but some of them will have more reality than others and some may even be 100 percent true. There may be some BDSM but nothing real heavy. This story is about my girlfriend disrupting a night class that I'm teaching just to get me to spank and fuck her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Spanking   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   School   .

I decided to teach a class at the community college I work at to make a little extra money. I told you about it and you thought it was great. It was just a once a week class on Wednesday nights. The night before the class started we talked on the phone and you told me that you would see me tomorrow. I thought that was odd since we don't usually see each other during the week but I just thought you had your days mixed up.

The next evening after work I go to the classroom. I take a quick glance at my roster and begin to call roll. About halfway through roll call, you walk into class and sit down. I'm confused and begin to say something but I look at the roster and your name is on it. Obviously you didn't tell me anything about it so I just continue as if you're just another student.

During class you laugh at inappropriate times and talk to other students while I lecture. I'm nice about it and ask you to stop but you ignore me. It isn't enough to disrupt the class but it bothers me and I wonder why you're doing it.

When I dismiss the class, I ask you to stay behind. You have a wicked grin on your face and saunter over to me. You smell divine. A combination of vanilla and something familiar but I can't place it immediately. Then I realize that it's your pussy juices I smell in addition to your perfume.

"Yes, sir?" you sultrily ask me.

"What in the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Just trying to advance my education, sirrrrrr," you reply sarcastically, licking your lips. "What's the matter? Was I a naughty girl in class tonight?"

You just hit me with that clue by four and I finally realize what you're doing.

"Yes you were a naughty girl. A very naughty girl."

"What are you going to do about it, sirrrr?"

I see the lust and desire in your eyes. I know what you want and I want it too.

"We have a way of punishing disruptive students, young lady."

"Are you going to report me to the dean, sirrrr?" you taunt me.

"No. I'm going to teach you a lesson that you so richly deserve."

I shut the door and lock it. I go back over to the desk and you stand there licking your lips.

"Bend over the desk, you slut!" I command.

Obediently you bend over my desk. You are wearing a skirt that goes down about to your knees. I pull it up and see the sexy red thong you have on. Your nearly bare ass is sticking up in the air ready for me to have my way with it. I rub my hands gleefully and detect a faint moan coming from you in anticipation of what I'm about to do. I bring my right hand down on your right cheek and smack it firmly.

"Ohhh," you groan, the sting of the smack pleasuring you.

Whack! I smack your left cheek. You wriggle a little but enjoy the spanking.

Whack!

"That's..."

Whack!

"For being..."

Whack!

"A naughty girl..."

Whack!

"In my class!"

You grunt with each smack on your quickly reddening alabaster ass.

You moan our code word, "Yellow!" letting me know that it is starting to hurt for you.

"Don't ever..."

Whack!

"Do it..."

Whack!

"Again!"

Whack!

"Red!" you cry out; our code word to stop. You're very close to cumming but I haven't put you over the top. I move up behind you and stick a couple fingers in your damp slit.

"Oh, God!' you sigh at the heavenly feeling of my fingers in your pussy.

"Oh, please finger me, sir," you sigh. "Your fingers feel so good in my slutty pussy."

I bring you close to an orgasm but hold off and take my fingers out of you. Before you can even react, I drop my pants and shorts and shove my hard cock inside you.

"Ohhh, yes! Fuck me, sir!" you cry as I roughly do just that.

"Slut! I'll teach you to act up in my class!"

I pound your pussy from behind, slapping my thighs against your recently spanked ass. It's a bit painful for you but you channel it into the pleasure you're getting from being fucked.

Our fucking is extremely intense and I feel I'm going to cum soon.

I don't care about you cumming since you are such a naughty girl. I relentlessly fuck you until I shoot my cum inside your boiling pussy. You follow with one of your own orgasms soon after and I continue to pound your ass until my dick softens enough for me to take it out of you.

When I exit you, you turn over on your back. I can see my cum leaking out of your shaved pussy. You undid your blouse and one of your tits are out of the corset that I like so much that you're wearing. I never fail to marvel at your beauty even when I'm disciplining you.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.