Chuck's Forced Vacation - Cover

Chuck's Forced Vacation

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 13

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Deputy U.S. Marshal Chuck Johnson is forced to go on Vacation so who better to join than the "Vacation" crew led by Steve Sharp and his family. Chuck is just as busy on his forced Vacation as he was at home.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I could hear the kids from the boat, "Get up, get up, we want you to get up. Please, come on, get up, Chuck."

Opening my eyes, I could still hear them chant. I flashed on Mercy and told her to keep the kids down so I could wake up. I flashed on Missy and told her mentally, "You're in trouble; I know how to do this now."

I sat up in bed, realizing I had just communicated with both Missy and Mercy. We had really talked. Thinking very hard, I thought of Steve and asked him, "When are we going back to Hawaii?"

A minute later, Mercy was filling my head with admonishments, "You're not supposed to do that to Steve. He was so surprised he spilled his coffee. He says to tell you we're leaving as soon as we can get you out of the hospital."

This was impressive. I didn't understand it, but somehow I knew I was given some form of special ability that I was just barely beginning to become aware of.

The hospital staff brought me a big breakfast that I wolfed down quickly and begged for more. I did get another cup of decaf and thought that a real cup of coffee would go a long way.

I thought of the Tampa girls, hoping all was well with them. What would I do with them? There were too many. Tina had some magic pull that made me interested. Lena was the youngest of the all of them, but she did have something that fascinated me.

Lisa had the strongest magnetism for me. She and I had a lot in common. We both loved to fly and we both loved music. She had her career and knew I had a career. Did it take more than that?

Lena, oh my, another magnificent woman but she was still a baby. She was really too young for me, but in a lot of ways, she was more mature than any of the Fab Five.

Oh yes, the five wonders of my world. So nuts, certifiably nuts. They wanted babies and for me to be the babies' dad, but they didn't want the husband and wife relationship all the time, just when it was convenient for them. I think they really loved me, but they loved each other and their group more.

Then there is Wanda, what did she mean when she whispered to me? Was Wanda more than my buddy, more than my closest friend?

Sue, Mercy, and Missy came into the room, interrupting my thoughts of the Tampa women. They were very cheerful and had brought clothes for me to wear. I put slacks and a shirt on with the girls' help, then they put my sock and shoe on for me as I put on my leg.

I got up and walked around the room, making sure I wasn't too dizzy to make the trip.

The doctor came in with the nurse and a candy striper with a wheelchair. The doctor gave me a thorough exam and said he would release me, again cautioning me about movement. He wrote up his chart and gave it to the nurse who said, "You don't have to worry about the administration offices. The government has already signed for everything. If you want some pain killers we can write you a prescription, but you don't seem to have any problem handling what pain you have."

I smiled and said, "I'm fine and will be even better on the beach in Hawaii. Thank you for taking care of me and for not freaking out about all of my friends coming here to visit."

Steve told the candy striper, "I'll push. We have a van at the front door waiting for us. Come with us to bring the wheelchair back."

At the door downstairs, Juanita and Kathy who were with the taxicab van they had hired greeted me. After a couple of gentle hugs, I was put into the van and we were on our way to the airport.

Out at the airport, the taxi rolled up to the door of a G5 that had two crewmen and a hostess standing at the stairway. This reminded me of the way S&S did it. I was helped onto the aircraft and seated in a large comfortable seat that swiveled around to allow me to converse with others in the cabin.

As soon as we were in the air, I had a cup of real coffee and enjoyed a pastry they served. First, Steve wanted to hear about the raid and how I came to be injured. I gave him the story and he said, "You were lucky. I'm sure you didn't figure on someone coming out of the building like that after what the crazy guy did to that girl and the ACLU guy. We're all glad you were lucky. This time you will have to take it easy."

I know we stopped in San Francisco to refuel and were soon off flying across the Pacific. I dozed in and out, waking long enough to go to the bathroom, drink some water, or eat something. The next thing I knew, we were in Hawaii and I was being led from the plane to another van.

Instead of going to the boat, we went to a big hotel where we went to a fancy suite that had several bedrooms off a main living room. As soon as I was inside and sitting on the sofa, a thousand kids descended upon me and were constantly being cautioned to be gentle with me as I had been hurt.

When the excitement of our return had passed and the children, with parents in tow, were outside playing on the beach. Bonita had remained and was sitting with me. She asked, "Are you going to be able to teach me while you are hurt? Can you still use your hands for the guitar or piano? If not, you can just tell me what to do."

Kathy had also stayed in the suite and was listening. I said to Bonita, "I haven't tried yet, Bonita, but I'm sure I can still teach you. Why don't you enjoy the beach while you can? We'll be back on the water soon and that will give us plenty of opportunity to learn and practice. It's important to play outside since it gives you the rhythm to play music."

"It does? Is that why I always hear music in my head? Is it because I like to play outside?"

I smiled, "It probably is, Bonita. Music is everywhere. Enjoying people and animals and the ocean is important. The rhythm of life is what gives you the ability to keep time while you're playing."

Bonita jumped up, hugged me, and ran out the open door. Kathy came over and hugged me. "That was sweet. You just gave her a reason to have fun as well as learn to play music. You're right though, music is everywhere. She has always been a singer and has hummed tunes since she was one or two. I didn't think it would turn out that she was so interested in music, though. She's the only one out of the six that really enjoys music all the time. Greg is enjoying learning how to play the guitar, but he's still all boy. He wants to run and play whenever he can. The guitar is great quiet time stuff for him."

Everyone soon came in and got ready to go eat supper in the hotel restaurant. I went with them and was able to eat a mahi-mahi dinner that was delicious. We seemed to take the long way around the hotel grounds to get back to our suite, but finally did get back. I was surprisingly tired and said I was going to wash up and go to bed.

It seemed that everywhere I went, someone was watching me to make sure that I was okay. I washed up a little, brushed my teeth, and got my clothes off, with some effort, before lying down. I had to lay flat on my back or my collarbone would hurt. It didn't make any difference as I was tired enough to quickly fall asleep.

Sometime during the night, I was aware that someone came to lie down with me but it didn't wake me enough to find out who it was. I figured I may have taken someone's bed and they had come to claim a piece of it.

I could hear breathing and I could feel breath on my face. I opened my eyes to see three small faces looking at me. Bonita and Dewey's two girls were looking at me. Bonita said, "Are you awake? Do you want to get up with us? Maybe we can play our guitars this morning."

I smiled, "What time is it, Bonita?"

She took the alarm clock from the bedside and held it up so I could read it.

"Ah, it's only six o'clock. I think the rest of the family would probably like to sleep later than that, don't you?"

"We're awake and Mama Juanita is awake. She's looking at us right now."

I turned and looked to see Juanita grinning at me. "I think she's probably awake because we're talking. I'll bet she was asleep before we began talking."

"Maybe, but she's awake now. Can we get our guitars?"

"Did you bring them or are they still on the boat?"

All three simultaneously said, "We brought them."

Juanita said, "We brought yours too. Let me get us some coffee and you can take them outside on the patio. They won't wake everyone out there. Come on, let me help you up and out."

As I sat up, I said, "I'm going to have to take a shower soon. I'm getting a little ripe. I'll go to the bathroom and go outside for a while then I need to clean up."

I put my leg on and went to the bathroom, put on some shorts and a T-shirt, and went out to the patio. The three girls came out, quietly carrying their guitar cases. Juanita brought my guitar case out and said, "The coffee will be here in a few minutes. I'll bring you some as soon as it gets here."

I told the kids, "How about you three do the scales for me while I see if my injury will let me play?"

The three began playing the chord scales then switched to the single string scales. They said the chord every time they struck the strings or the individual note as they picked the string.

I was able to put the guitar neck down so my left hand could reach the frets, so I could play fairly well. We began alternating chords and strings every other note. It was an exercise my old guitar teacher had used to teach me.

Bonita had a piece of sheet music she said the girls and her had been practicing and wanted me to listen to them play. The girls began playing and it was really very good. Each one would take turns picking the melody while the other two would strum the rhythm. They were having a great time playing "Camptown Races."

Juanita brought out some cups of coffee and three glasses of orange juice for the girls. "You girls really played that well. You are getting very good."

That's all they needed to hear. They were very proud to have been able to figure out how to learn the one piece all by themselves. The said in a group, "Thank you, Mama Juanita."

Beth and Missy came out to the patio to sit with us. Mercy and Sue came out with Kathy and Steve. Sheila and Sheena came out with Dewey, then the kids began coming. Soon the patio was full of people. It was agreed that we would get dressed and go to breakfast.

When I went to the bathroom in my room, Juanita followed me and asked, "Can I help you? I know you can't wash yourself very well, and you might have trouble balancing on one foot while taking a shower. Please, let me help."

The voluptuous Juanita did help me shower and get clean. I helped her wash up as much as I could. She did remind me that the sight of a lovely lady stimulated me. She sure could stimulate me too. When we were clean, dried, and dressed, she gave me a chaste kiss and said, "You were a perfect gentleman. I don't know whether that was good or not. Maybe we'll find out another time when we aren't as rushed. You were a gentleman last night too, but I figured you would be as it had been a long day for all of us."

"Thank you, Juanita. You saw how you affected me. Trust me, you definitely have my interest, but I think I should respect that you belong with Steve."

Juanita came and hugged me. When she looked up at me she smilingly said, "I think you might be an exception around here. Just like the intimacy we shared on the boat, I think we can share that when we want to without fear that we would offend anyone."

"Thanks, Juanita, I have to think about all of this. All of you are so open, loving, and giving. I like it, of course, but I don't know whether I could be as open and generous with you or the other ladies."

Juanita pulled my head down to kiss her and said, "Just stay with us and be comfortable, Chuck. We don't have to do anything, but we enjoy you physically too, not just being around you but sharing ourselves with you."

Kathy came into the room and gave me a kiss. "How do you feel this morning, Chuck? Are you about ready to help Steve out with his harem? I think we're wearing him out and you need to help a little."

"I was trying to get him to, Kathy, but he is such a gentleman," Juanita said.

"I'll get Mercy and Missy to put thoughts in his head. He'll get over being bashful."

We went out to go to breakfast with all of the families. Michael, Chanda, Lucille, and Margaret accompanied us with Serene trailing along behind. I waited for her and we walked together, following the group.

"Have you enjoyed Hawaii, Serene?"

"Oh yes, Chuck. It is beautiful and so nice with the warm ocean breezes. This is a beautiful place. I'm glad you are alright. You gave us all a fright. I didn't realize you were in such a dangerous occupation. It just didn't seem real after you played with the children so gently and lovingly."

"My work is just that, Serene. Work that needs to be done and I've been trained to do it. I think I'm a gentle person other than when I have to be aggressive."

Serene smiled and said, "I think you're right. You are a gentle person. You know the two ladies, Lucille and Margaret, were talking together and I overheard them. I think you should speak with them about a personal matter. They may have duped you into doing something for them."

"What could they have been talking about to make you think I have been duped?"

"They were saying that you had helped the master by giving them what the master could not. They were excited as the master felt their potential new offspring would be of good bloodlines, yours."

"You mean you think they are pregnant and that I helped them get that way?"

"Yes I do, and I'm envious. I want to be a mother one day. The master had what you call a snip job and it can't be put back easily. He thought none of them wanted any more babies, but the two ladies wanted another each. It was going to be either you or master Steve. I think it quite nice that they will have your offspring."

"This is a surprise. I will ask them about it. I hope this isn't a problem with their family, you know Michael and Chanda."

Serene said very seriously, "Oh, I think the whole family made the decision. I think they wanted to have you sire these next children. They think that they will be true warriors."

I didn't laugh, but had to smile. "Thank you, Serene, I hope this doesn't affect how you and I get along."

"For sure it will not, Mr. Johnson, ah, Chuck. I think it is very masculine that you can sire children so easily. I know they didn't have but the one opportunity each with you. If you were to have accomplished the feat so easily, it is nice to know you could help me as well."

"Serene, I think that if you and I were to have a child together, I think I would prefer we raise it together."

"Oh that would be wonderful, but I plan to raise my children in Ireland and you live in America. It would be a real long distance relationship, don't you think?"

"That should tell you that you need to find a good Irishman to make you his wife and give you many children."

Serene smiled, "I could do that, but I may decide to become another lady in waiting to the master. If I should become another toy within the master's home, I would need you to seed the master's toy so he could enjoy many more children. I doubt I would have only two, I think at least four would be proper for the master. All would need the same father and since you are the selected sire for Lucille and Margaret, I'm sure I would want to have the same for mine."

I didn't fall to the ground and roll around laughing, but felt I should. Mentally, I was calling out to Missy and Mercy to come rescue me. Mercy looked back at me and just grinned. Missy didn't even miss a step. They were ignoring my plea for help.

Breakfast became a real family affair at the restaurant. We were served at a large table that had been put together just for us. We had a selection of fruit, breakfast meats, eggs, pancakes, and French toast. I was starved, as usual, and ate like it. I thought I should hold up a little but couldn't resist the good food.

When we left breakfast, I engaged Steve in a conversation about his plan for the remainder of his vacation. Dewey and Steve had decided to tour all the islands and to move every four or five days, up to a week, until we had visited all of the islands and experienced all of the enjoyable native feasts we could endure.

No one seemed upset at missing the visit to Japan or the Philippines, so I settled down into a routine that should be good for my healing process and for my mental attitude.

Throughout the days, I stayed near the beach, sitting in a lounger, enjoying the breeze and the sun. I was tanning nicely, becoming as brown as Sue, Juanita, and Mercy. Juanita's natural tan gave her the edge, making her almost as creamy chocolate as Tiani. By the third week in the islands, I was moving around very well, but still using the sling when walking around. I could now easily play the guitar and was giving a collective lesson for an hour each morning to all of the kids.

Bonita and Dewey's girls demanded an extra hour each day to learn more. Serene was now joining us each day to learn and practice with the three girls. Serene had found some Irish tunes on the internet and printed them out so we could practice them. We did enjoy the new music, different from what we were used to.

On a Friday evening, the four girls, with me playing a background rhythm as if I were playing a bass, played six Irish tunes for the families. Michael and Chanda were very excited that we had prepared the music just for them. Lucille and Margaret informed Michael that Serene had found the music and was instrumental to our learning the music for the master's entertainment. This politicking was done to entice Michael and Chanda into taking Serene as an additional lady within Michael's household.

This must have worked since Serene was invited to stay in the master's suite with the other four. A good time must have been had by all, as Michael and Serene both had smiles the next day. After the guitar lesson and practice, Serene advised me that my services may be needed soon, since Chanda was insisting Michael add Serene to the group.

The family had rented most of a small resort on the island of Molokai that fronted on a small harbor. There was a great beach, plus acres and acres of lush grass for the kids to run and play on.

The ladies and children were all as brown as the Hawaiian natives were and the men were all very rested. Dewey, Steve, and Michael were being their typical selves and had found and purchased a hotel and condo complex that served as an executive retreat for many companies in the U.S. This first purchase was on the island of Molokai. This was only the second stop on our visit to the islands. The existing owners had not put any money into upgrading the facilities for a long time so the buildings and accommodations were beginning to look run down.

Dewey was the real estate expert, or rather the person most knowledgeable about hotels and resorts, and knew the owners were at odds with each other and all wanted out of the property. With Dewey's knowledge, Steve's luck, and Michael's accent, they were able to convince the property owners to sell at what Dewey said was, at a maximum, fifty percent of the real value of the resort. Their next purchase was a professional quality golf course that adjoined the resort, along with a local theme restaurant in between.

The existing manager of the resort had tendered his resignation as he was going to look for a position with a company that wanted to be profitable and was willing to invest some capital to get there. That's where I came in. I had been following the men around during their visits to the property and the golf course and had visited with the manager of the resort a few times. He was a guy, in his late thirties or early forties, who had a ready smile and seemed to have the respect of his employees.

Two of the maintenance men who were working on the sprinkler system were discussing whether the manager would be able to talk the owners into some new sprinkler heads. Since I was nearby, I mentioned that there may be new owners and I was sure they would want to make purchases of equipment when it was needed. The one man said, "Hope these guys get as good a manager as we have now. Our guy is going to be gone by next week and I know the owners haven't even begun looking for a replacement yet."

My curiosity was aroused, "Why do you think the existing guy should continue to be the manager?"

"Martin has worked hard to keep the place up and to make sure the employees have been taken care of even after the owners canceled the health insurance. Martin found a way to trade out some services that we could provide on an overtime basis that would cover the cost of our health insurance. Everyone was willing to work the extra time to make sure our families were covered. If Martin leaves, there won't be anyone to manage the people who cover the restaurant. That's where we all work in order to make the extra money. Martin manages the place and we all do everything from cooking to cleaning. Martin must be one hell of a business manager as the restaurant owner says he's never made as much as since Martin took over. Wait till he finds out that Martin is leaving. He'll cry too."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.