Battlemage: Book 1 - Beginnings and Discoveries - Cover

Battlemage: Book 1 - Beginnings and Discoveries

Copyright© 2009 by Risq

Chapter 14

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - In a world of swords and magic, where one is only able to choose one skill or the other, once every millennium there is born one man capable of using both. But while these men have gained such unbelievable power, it also comes at a cost of a painful hidden legacy. What is that legacy and will the newest Battlemage be able to escape it?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Cheating   Slow  

"ARRRGGHHH!! What do we do now!" asked Andrea for about the fourth or fifth time since getting to Daven's office as she paced back and forth.

Daven leaned back and watched her pace.

Even though she was severely agitated, her pacing, and the waving of her arms in that dress, was doing wonders for her anatomy.

No wonder he loved that dress on her and he thought again no wonder he had always wanted her. Once he got her unwound she was a tiger in the sack. He would really miss their time together later he thought.

Andrea ranted "He won't drink any alcohol that I try to give him and I can't find him long enough to get him alone to seduce him. It's like he just dropped off the face of the planet tonight. And I need to get to him soon.

"It's been more than two and half weeks since we found out about the baby, and if we don't do it soon it will be hard enough explaining why a baby is born appearing healthy and full term when it's born a month or so early. I won't have enough time to convince him I just found out and pull off the dates if I can't get him to have sex with me."

Daven was still leaning against the front of his desk watching her.

"Well I think you're trying way to hard anyway. So what if he doesn't sleep with you tonight?" Daven asked casually.

Andrea stopped her pacing and stared at Daven.

"Did you hear what I said? If we don't we may miss the opportunity. I was counting on the atmosphere to make him more agreeable to having sex before we were married. The only person with a will stronger than mine is his. He gave his word he wouldn't touch me before our wedding night because that was my wish. Outside of this party, if I can't convince him too, it will never happen," said Andrea.

Daven stood up and crossed the floor to where Andrea stood and took her in his arms.

He said "What we'll do if he won't succumb to your obvious charms, however hard that is for me to believe, is I'll offer you both a room for the night on the far side of the castle."

"Then I'll invite Aric back to my room to talk about what each of us has been up to and I'll get him drunk. Then I'll have the servants put him in bed with you and you can tell him how wonderful he was last night, because you didn't want to scare him off. And if he's not too shocked maybe you can work in a real performance since as far as he'll know the real damage has already been done. Then everything will work out," smiled Daven.

Andrea also started smiling "That's a great idea!! I can't believe you just came up with that plan."

"No, I sat around planning on the outside chance that Aric resisted you, and now I glad I did," said Daven.

Had both of the not been so wrapped and into each other, they might have noticed that the door was somehow left opened about three inches.

When Andrea came in she had closed the door, but some young enterprising servant opened it soon after she entered and they didn't notice because Andrea was too busy ranting.

The castle staff really did do a good job in oiling the hinges and making sure all the doors opened and closed silently.

But Aric and the old steward stood on the other side of the door in the hallway and they were listening to every word.

At first when Aric heard Andrea's frustrated cry he wanted to rush to the door and go to her, but the old steward was ready for that. He grabbed onto Aric's outstretched sleeve, when he started to reach for the door, and he sharply pulled at it.

When Aric looked down, he again put his finger to his lips and motioned for him to stay put.

They were still squarely behind the door as Aric heard Andrea talking about her frustration and about needing him to have sex with her to make the timing look right.

It was like Aric's brain heard what she said, but he was having trouble processing it.

"Andy's pregnant? But who's the father? It's not me, but why does she want me to believe it is?" Aric thought confused.

Because he was lost in thought he missed what Daven said about Andrea working too hard, but he brain snapped back on track when Dave started explaining the plan to get him drunk in his room.

The shock on his face was apparent for any who looked at him. He looked back over at the old steward, but was surprised to see him gone. He never heard him leave, but then again, he had more on his mind than that suddenly.

Then if that wasn't enough, then he started to hear Andrea moaning, with a sound that sounded like it came from the back of her throat.

Then he heard Daven say "Well since you messed up my sure thing just now, and we are back in my office once again, what do you say to us doing it one last time for old time's sake."

Andrea said "Hey I just let you work my breasts free of my dress and play with them. I even let you suck on them for a bit, can't that be enough? I'm already trying to think of a good excuse if Aric notices the bruises you just left near the nipples. Besides I can't have sex with you now, and then have sex with Aric later. What if he notices?"

Daven chuckled and said "It's not like he'd know it was me in there before him, he has no idea what he's looking for, and if by some extremely remote chance he notices, you could always just tell him that you are extra wet because you're thinking about him. He won't even know the difference."

"And if he's too drunk to see until the next morning, you'll have cleaned up by then. It's not if he's smart enough to figure out I was there before him. I've already done the damage, I can't make you any more pregnant than I already have now it seems. Warm me up," mocked Daven.

"So the baby is Daven's and the two of them are cooking up a way to have me be responsible for the child," thought Aric.

While lost in thought, Aric had felt it wasn't possible to further hurt him more, but what came next totally shattered his heart.

He heard a sound he couldn't quite identify, it was a cross between slurping and gagging, but then he heard Daven say, almost singing really, "Oh yeah baby that's it. This is the best blow job I've ever had. It's a good thing Andy you're so handy with my dick"

Aric was enraged.

She never let Daven call her Andy.

She said that that was a name always reserved for him, and only him, to use. He suddenly wanted to go in there and kill them both.

"Wait, what was that about a Blowjob??" suddenly thought Aric in a fury.

Before he realized it eyes were glowing a fiery bright red.

As he raised his foot to kick in the door and end both of their lives, he heard a sound off to his right, and it sounded like someone clearing their throat.

He turned and looked and saw one of the chamber maids shaking her head at him.

Here he was in full Battlemage mode and a maid with not a prayer of stopping him, more than likely soon to be nothing but a smear on the wall, was standing up to him.

She walked up to him and put her hand on his forearm, while he was still staring at her in a murderous rage, with glowing eyes, and with his leg still in the air.

She looked so sad, but still looked up and shook her head no at him once more.

Then she walked back down the hallway till she got to the corner, where she turned and disappeared without ever looking back.

That stopped him.

"What if I had killed her instead?" he thought. "She was an innocent and I almost lost total control. She was only trying to help me."

The bright red light left his eyes.

Now that he was rational again, he knew that he was through with both of them.

He could have killed them easy, but that would have branded him an outlaw and he'd never be able to return to this kingdom or be able to face Andrea's family again.

Her family always made him feel welcomed and they trusted him. And they placed their trust in him to protect their daughter. And killing her would be a deep betrayal of that trust. She may have betrayed him, but he would be better than that.

As he stood there debating his next move he head Daven say "Yeah Andy I'm getting close, do it just like that. Yeah baby just like that."

Suddenly he felt the need to witness what they were doing. Almost as if he couldn't close the door on all their lives together unless he witnessed their betrayal himself.

He slowly pushed open the door all the way open and saw Andrea with her back to him on her knees.

The top of her dress was pulled down far enough that it was free of both of her shoulders, about midway down her arms, and was far enough under her breasts that were clearly free of their former confines.

Before tonight he would have sworn that only her parents had ever seen her chest. But that was a bet he would have been wrong to take.

As he looked on Andrea was slowly working on Daven cock.

Every once in a while she would pull her back, tilt her head to the side, and run her tongue back and forth under the shaft. Then she would go back to slowly bobbing her head back and forth making that weird noise. Daven's shaft glistened with her spit on it.

She had one hand on the shaft slowly stroking it, and the other hand was up in front of her too, but Aric couldn't quite see what she was doing with it. She might be playing with or cupping Daven's balls for all he knew, but she clearly had both hands busy in front of her face.

He was just barely able to hear light humming from Andrea over that weird slurping noise she was making while she gave Daven his blowjob.

Daven was leaning back against his desk for support, with his pants around his ankles, arms behind him, and his eyes closed.

Just as Aric leaned back against the door frame and put one leg on the opposite side of the door he saw Daven with his eyes still tightly closed arch his back, grab the back of Andrea's head while pulling her face deep onto him.

He then heard Daven unexpectedly say "That's right you slut take it all, don't spill a drop. That's right you don't want to stain that dress for Aric to see do you? That's right you don't want everyone to know the kind of slut you really are. Suck it baby suck it. Suck it all down. That's right, gobble my knob."

After that tirade, Daven seemed to collapse back towards the desk wearily.

Aric had noticed that when Daven had grabbed a hold of her head with both hands as he was moving it quickly back and forth, Andrea had then let go of the shaft and started playing with one of her breasts with one hand, and the other hand was rubbing the front of her dress between where her legs must have been.

At one point her nose was even mashed deeply and completely in his pubic hair.

That was an impressive feat Aric thought. He didn't see her appear to gag even once as Daven held her to his crotch. If anything it appeared she was really relaxed

Once his tirade was over, and he had finished cumming in her mouth, deep down her throat, she stopped playing with herself and pulled back to make sure she sucked and lick him clean.

And when she was finished she then leaned back to inspect her handy work.

Daven, still leaning back against the desk, said as he looked down "Whoa, that was the best blowjob you have ever given me Andy! It was totally world class! What have you been practicing oooonnnn ... OH MY GOD IT'S ARIC!"

Andrea' who up to this point had been on her knees, tried to scramble to get up at Daven's outcry, and at the same time she was trying to turn around to see the doorway behind her.

But it was sort of comical because she had smoothed the dress under her knee's to prevent it from wrinkling much and she kept stepping on it as she was trying to get up, and it was pulling her back down.

Finally she managed to get up, and turn around to face Aric and screamed out "Aric, it's not what you think! It's not what it looks like! It's all just a big misunderstanding!"

Aric, just chuckled without any real humor in his voice and said "Let me see if I am able to try and understand what I've been looking at then, since I'm as simple as Daven says that is. I just found my now ex-fiancée" when Aric stressed ex- that made Andrea blanch and she looked like she was going to be sick.

"On her knee's with her breasts hanging out, oh and they are still hanging out by the way, giving my now ex-best friend what he called a world class a blow job, which I personally have no idea if it's that good or not, and gobbling down his leavings like it was the only thing able to keep her alive. See simple enough that even I could get it," finished Aric still with no humor in his voice.

"But it seems, seeing that wasn't the only thing I misunderstood. Because before that happened I heard both of them trying to concoct a way to make me responsible for the baby he's gotten her pregnant with. Did I miss any points, or do you have a better spin on how all of what I just said could be seen as anything else than what it is?" said Aric.

During Aric reciting of the facts, both of them had a look of horror on their faces as he started.

Daven was trying to pull up his pants and Andrea tried unsuccessfully to put her breasts back in her dress.

She kept being very unsuccessful until she remembered to pull the dress up her shoulders first. Then she could cover her breasts with her dress.

Aric had a stray thought, "Watching the two of them try to rush and get dressed might be comical if it wasn't happening to me and wasn't so tragic."

Andrea started screaming out again once Aric finished, and now had tears starting to run down her face as she said "Please! Please let me explain. It's not what you think!"

Not wanting to give the whole castle a hearing, Aric came in and closed the door, but he leaned against the door so that Daven wouldn't get any ideas about escaping.

Daven could always go out the window, but that was a good three story drop and he doubted that Daven would take that chance. But he could be wrong. God knows he was wrong about these two enough already.

"Ok then Andrea, the floor is yours," said Aric as he was slowly nodding his head at her.

"Aric you know I love you. I would do anything for you. You have to believe me," said Andrea with tears still streaming down her face.

She made to cross the floor to be next to Aric, but one look from Aric pulled her up short and she decided to continue to make her plea from where she stood, but decided to move a little off to the side, away from Daven.

"What you saw wasn't anything that had any meaning to me. I don't love him, I love you. I know you may not believe me now, but it's true. We made a few mistakes before, but I can fix them. You only have to give me the chance to make this up to you. I can, I know I can," said Andrea pleading.

"So let me see," said Aric "I'm the only one you love," and Andrea nodded her head vigorously yes, "but you kept denying or letting me do anything to you, other than kiss you. The one time I ever tried to touch your chest outside your clothes can still feel the slap to this day on the side of my face."

"But the one person you called the most Arrogant Asshole to ever live, the one man you say you can't stand he's the one, not only do you give your virginity to, but you are now his personal slut? And now I also find you are having his baby? Someone you claim to never have never really liked much at all gets far better treatment from you than the man you claim to love does? And you somehow figure you can fix this?" Aric continued with eyes narrowing to slits at Andrea.

"I guess your definition of love and mine are different. I would have never have tried to trick you into marrying me after lying and deceiving you as you did me. I would never have made you wait, put you off, or tell you how special it would be for just the two of us to experience these things together for the first time, all while I was boning another woman," said Aric

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.