The Welcome Wagon - Cover

The Welcome Wagon

by MWTB

Copyright© 2009 by MWTB

Erotica Sex Story: Donna loves volunteering as the welcome wagon, bringing pies and information to new residents. But this time, I had her offer a different kind of welcome.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Humiliation   First   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   .

Note: This story was written after I made an off the cuff remark to Donna, who does serve as the welcome wagon. When I realized how wet she got thinking about what would happen if this came true, I wrote this little story.

Donna enjoyed volunteering to fill her time. One of the jobs she liked best was serving as the local welcome wagon. When new families arrived on base, she would greet them, take them over a little housewarming gift, have lunch with the wife, driving her around town and showing her the local stores, entertainment complex and restaurants, and generally make them feel welcome. It was very fulfilling for Donna, and it gave her an opportunity to meet new people and make friends.

One Friday afternoon, Donna was scheduled to meet with another new family. The dad, Mike, was an airman. His wife Nancy was a few years younger than Donna, pretty and blonde. They had two children, both boys. James was almost 18, while his younger brother, Tim, was 16.

Donna had met them when they first arrived earlier that day, and they all seemed lovely. Mike was a big man, and Donna had to admit to herself that seeing him in his uniform did make her a bit wet between the legs. Of course, Donna had to also admit to herself that a lot of things made her wet between her legs; she knew she was a horny little bitch. Nancy was very nice as well, smiling and happily accepting an invitation to lunch on Monday. The boys had been very polite when introduced as well.

Donna was baking a pie to take over to them that night (how very June Cleaver, she thought to herself), when I walked in. I leaned against the kitchen doorjamb and looked at her. She glanced up at me, smiling, but the smile faltered a little when she saw the look in my eye.

"Um, I'm baking a cake," she said nervously.

I just smiled at her, a predatory smile, and looked her up and down. She nervously pulled her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Strip," I said quietly.

Donna glanced over at the oven, but she knew better than to complain. The last time she complained, I drove her to Wasilla, took her to a bar, stripped her naked and pushed her into the men's room. Two hours and twenty-five cocks later, I had taken her home. Of course, she had cum on each and every one of those cocks, so it wasn't as much of a punishment as it might have been.

Donna opened the housedress she wore and dropped it to the ground. I smiled that evil smile again and walked up to her, circling behind her. She gasped as I ran my fingers over her sensitive nipples, then moaned as I slipped the gag into her mouth. She hated the gag; she thought it was disgusting the way that she drooled. But she also knew that she had no choice in the matter, and that made her pussy as moist as the gag soon was.

"You're not going to embarrass me, are you?" I whispered in her ear.

"No, sir," she shuddered.

"Good girl," I said, and she buckled a little as her knees got weak.

I shut off the oven, tied her hands in front of her and led her into the back yard. I pushed her down onto the wagon that she used for gardening. I threw a light blanket over her and said, "You might not want to move around too much; the blanket might slip off."

She gasped again as the wagon started moving. Looking up, she realized the blanket was thin enough that she could see shapes through it. I started pulling it down the street in front of her house. I had gone a few blocks when someone called to me. Donna tried staying very still as Ed walked over and started talking to me.

"How's it going?" he asked.

"OK," I replied. "Just taking a little housewarming present over to the Petersons,"

Donna managed to muffle the gasp just before it came out, though she was less successful stopping the twitch. She hoped Ed didn't see it, but she was more concerned by what I had said. Now she knew the destination. But why was she naked and trussed up? What did I mean, a housewarming present?

After my conversation with Ed was over, she felt the wagon jerk to a start again.It was a bit of a walk, but it was a nice day, and Donna felt every little bump in the road. The blanket had a bad habit of starting to slip off. I did re-cover her each time, but usually not until some part of her was exposed.

Donna felt the wagon turn and she was pulled into the shade. She felt me push the blanket down around her, ensuring that she was covered, then she heard me walk away, and in the distant, the ringing of a doorbell.

"Hi, Nancy," she heard me say.

"Oh, hi," Nancy said. "Donna called earlier and said she would be bringing over a little housewarming treat. Did she send you instead?"

"Yes, I brought over a treat," Donna heard me chuckle as she shivered in anticipation. "I left it in the garage in a wagon. When you have a chance, you should take it into the backyard and have your family open it there. It's only a loaner, so I'll want it back tomorrow night."

Donna couldn't suppress the gasp at that. ' ... have your family open it'! 'Tomorrow night'! What was she in for?

"OK, we're barbequing in back. I'll send James to get it in a minute. Do you want to join us?"

"No thank you," Donna heard. "I have to head home. But you have fun."

Donna heard me walking away, and she heard Nancy muffled yell, "James," as she walked through the house. Just a few minutes later she heard footsteps around the corner, and then the wagon started moving.

"Here it is," she heard James say as the wagon pulled to a stop.

"What is it?" Mike asked.

"I don't know," Nancy replied. "He didn't say. Just that the whole family should have fun with it and that we can have it till tomorrow night."

"Well, pull the blanket off, Tim," Mike said.

Donna braced herself, her face and body blushing a deep red, as she felt the blanket whipped off of her.

"Oh my!" she heard Nancy exclaim, and Donna realized that she had screwed her eyes tightly shut. She slowly opened them a crack and looked up. Her eyes danced across the people circled around her, looking down at her. She saw Nancy's surprised expression slowly turn into a smile. She saw Mike with a little smirk on his face. She saw Tim's surprised and wondrous expression, and she saw James' leer.

"Well," Mike drawled. "This certainly beats that cherry pie we got when we arrived at the last base." Donna blushed even deeper, thinking of the cherry pie cooling in her oven.

"Help me get her out, James," Mike said. Mike walked over and grabbed her arms, while James struggled with her legs. They didn't ask her to get up or help her up, they simply picked her up like a sack of potatoes and laid her on the ground.

"Go get the tent stakes, Tim," Mike instructed. "We still need to finish dinner."

If possible, Donna blushed even more deeply as Mike grabbed her hands over her head and staked them to the ground, while each of the boys grabbed a stake and tied it to her leg, separating and spreading them as they hammered the stakes into the ground.

"She smells funny," Tim said. Donna groaned as James snickered and Mike guffawed. Nancy was more polite, covering her mouth with her hand as she grinned at Donna's obvious arousal.

"Lets eat, and then we'll figure out what to do with this lovely gift," Mike said. Donna watched in amazement as the family ate a seemingly normal meal, for the most part ignoring the naked woman staked to their lawn. Tim did select a seat which gave him a view up between her legs at her glistening labia.

When the meal was over, Mike turned to Nancy and asked, "So what do you know about this gift?"

"Well, I was given a few notes, but for the most part she is a gift for the whole family, and she's ours until Sunday evening," Nancy responded.

"The whole family?" James asked.

"Yes," Nancy said with a smile. "But I think your father might want to play with the new toy first."

"Yes, I think so," Mike mused looking at the woman in front of him. "But you can have her all day tomorrow." He turned to Nancy and said, "I'm going to go upstairs. Why don't you get her all cleaned up and then bring her up to me."

"OK, Mike," Nancy replied with a smile, leaning over to kiss him on the lips. "We'll be up soon."

Nancy turned towards the bound woman and said, "Boys, help me get those ropes off of her."

The boys did as they were asked, though James took the opportunity to fondle her body, tentatively at first, then more boldly when his mother didn't complain. When the ropes and stakes were removed, Nancy helped Donna into the bathroom and put her into the shower. She removed the gag, but when Donna started to say something she said, "No, no, no. Unless you want the gag back in, no talking unless answering a question. The only sounds I want to hear out of your mouth are moans of pleasure, do you understand?"

As Donna nodded meekly, Nancy added, "A shout of pain here and there is also acceptable."

When Donna was cleaned off, Nancy led her to the bedroom, where Mike was laying naked in the bed, his half hard cock extending down his thigh. Nancy stopped and sighed at the sight; Donna just started drooling again. "Go put your mouth to work!" Nancy instructed.

Donna practically skipped over, climbing onto the bed and slurping the growing cock into her mouth. She liked the groan that elicited from Mike.

"She certainly is eager," Nancy noted, running her finger through Donna's gash, eliciting another groan.

"And well trained," Mike responded, breathing heavily.

Donna heard Nancy's clothes falling to the floor behind her.

"It's all well and good that you have fun with her," Nancy said after kissing her husband. "But I want the first crack at your cock." She swung her leg over her husband's stomach and pushed her ass back, displacing Donna from Mike's cock. Nancy grabbed wet cock and aimed it at her pussy. She sank down, moaning with pleasure.

Donna had a front row view of Mike's large cock slipping in and out of his wife, at least until Nancy told her to kneel up and play with her tits. Donna fondled and sucked on Nancy's breasts until she felt her hair grabbed and pulled away as Nancy stiffened and shrieked in pleasure. Then she pushed Donna away and collapsed onto her husband. Donna took a step back and saw that Mike was still thrusting his cock in and out of his wife.

"Let me take a break," Nancy breathed, rolling off her husband, causing Mike's cock to pop up and bounce back and forth.

Donna barely had a moment to realize what was happening before Mike threw her onto the bed, pinned her down, and shoved his cock into her. He was big, but lubrication was not an issue, and he was balls deep in seconds. On his second stroke, Donna started moaning deeply, and by his tenth stroke she was cumming on his cock. She shuddered through an orgasm, then heard Nancy say, "I should warn you, he can go forever!"

Mike tried proving the point, and for the next twenty minutes, he pounded into Donna, his sweaty body kneeling above her, dragging orgasm after orgasm out of the befuddled girl.

"I'm getting horny again," Nancy complained.

"Want to trade places?" Mike huffed.

"No, just have her lick me," Nancy said.

"OK," Mike replied, and before she even realized what was happening, he manhandled her onto her hands and knees in front of Nancy.

Donna looked up at Nancy and said, "Wait, I don't do that."

Nancy just grinned down at her and said, "Your Master anticipated you. He said to tell you, 'You may not like doing it, but you will do it'.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.