Scared

by Stacatto

Copyright© 2009 by Stacatto

Romantic Sex Story: Cute gal learns about the man next door.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   .

This is a strange way to start, but since I don’t know exactly where to start, perhaps a place to start is telling you about myself and how I ended up in a scary situation.

The problem is if I try to describe myself, it sounds conceited. I know my looks and the shape of my body are the luck of the draw. Sure, I go to a gym and work out as much as practical to stay in the best condition I can, but I am aware I could have been 3’ 8” just as easy as 5’ 8”, and my body could have been lumpy and dumpy rather than the shape I’m lucky enough to have. I wear a 36 C bra, the rest of me is 24” in the middle, and my bottom is 35”. I don’t know if it was genetics, however I’m grateful I was blessed with a decent body and a nice face and most important I try not to let it go to my head. I don’t feel I’m conceited, but I’d have to be living under a rock if I said I’m not aware I get more than a fair share of looks from men.

I’m single and I’ll be 29 my next birthday in May. I’ve had lovers over the years, and I have loved a couple of guys; but I feel I’ve never been “in love” with any man. Some would call me a romantic because I believe there is a man out there who will sweep me off my feet. He hasn’t shown up yet, but I have my hopes.

I have an interesting job that pays handsomely and I’m in the process of buying a very cool home overlooking the bay. Living next door is a pleasant and extremely handsome man named Jake who is older than me and is always polite and pleasant. Jake is tall and looks to be in great shape regardless of his age. During every conversation we’ve had, he’s been a gentleman. I have often thought it was a shame he wasn’t closer to my age since I find him so interesting and rather sexy.

Jake has a couple of motorcycles in his garage, and I confess one of my major weaknesses is motorcycles. He has a beautiful new Harley and a totally restored early 1950’s Vincent Black Shadow. (I only know this because he told me what kind of bike it was.) Jake had the Vincent out in the driveway one day and was working on it as I walked past. I’d never seen anything like it before and it was such an interesting bike, I had to stop and comment about it.

I found it difficult not to giggle as Jake stated telling me about the bike. He was a big kid as he shared with me information about the bike, explaining how rare it was and exactly what made it so special. Once I realized how old it was, I was stunned at the amazing condition. I could tell by the shape it wasn’t a new bike, but it still looked like it rolled off the showroom floor. The black and gold gleamed in the sun along with a lot of chrome and brass. I enjoyed learning how rare and interesting the bike was. As he talked, I found myself looking him over closely and mused to myself what a handsome man for someone his age. His slivering hair gleamed in the sun, and he has a sexy, long mustache. Regardless of age, he was a most handsome, sexy man.

After that day, when we saw each other, we’d take a moment and chat about our day, about the weather or just general things. I found out he liked opera but not the ballet, which put us on the same page; he enjoyed football but not soccer, same as me. We had similar views on religion, politics and just life in general. I told him several times about how much I loved bikes, and he offered me a ride any time I wanted. I kept telling him the next nice day I was going to take him up on that offer, but it never seemed to happen. Both of our lives appeared to be busy, and we just never found the time.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ I’m not an overly paranoid person or super cautious, but I do pay attention to my surroundings. I don’t park in dark corners, or in dark parking lots at night; I make sure when I get out of my car there are no strangers just standing around. I feel a little prevention goes a long way. I have gone through a couple of self-defense classes at the Y and not to brag; I’ve always felt I could handle myself if necessary.

Occasionally I work late and one evening I had to work very late. When I arrived at the parking garage, I noticed my car was the only one on that level. I thought I was the only person on that floor until I was about 200 feet from my car and five men I can only describe as punks, stepped from behind a wall and started to walk towards me. For a moment I considered trying to get back to the elevator, but I remember one of them was broken and the other one was set so it would always return to the ground level. There would be no point in running for my car as they could easily keep me from getting to it on time. I felt my only option was to just keep walking to my car as if there was nothing wrong.

One of the punks whistled and another made a crude comment which I ignored and kept on walking. As we passed each other, two of them moved up on each side of me grabbing my arms and knocking my purse to the floor. The first punk who had made the crude comment picked up my purse and I begged him to just take whatever cash I had and let me go. Instead, he just tossed the purse onto the hood of my car and stepped in front of me.

His hair was long and greasy, his face pock marked, and he reminded me of a rat. His eyes were glazed, and I knew he was on something. His eyes were set too close together and they peered over a large, hooked nose. Three of them were wearing some sort of filthy vests over their greasy motorcycle jackets and it appeared they belonged to a club of some sort. I remember how quiet it was, the traffic sounds seemed so far away and the wind flowing through the garage was cold.

With two of them tightly holding my arms, I couldn’t break free, and the punk who seemed to be the leader stood there leering at me. As much as I hated myself for doing it, I started to cry. The leader’s greasy hair hung down both sides of his face and due to his close-set eyes, he had the appearance of a person who was not of normal intelligence. His clothing was disgustingly filthy. Reaching into one of the pockets of his jacket, he brought out a knife. Flicking his wrist, the blade popped out and audibly clicked into place. The feeble overhead light flickered off the blade and now I was even more terrified. I’d never felt so frightened and alone in my life. Nobody knew where I was and there was nobody waiting at home for me to show up. I was on my own with these hoodlums. The punk with the knife stepped up close and I could smell the stench of his breath and I knew he’d been drinking.

Taking the tip of his knife, he slipped it under the top button of my blouse and flicked his wrist. The button came off, making a tinkling sound as it hit the ground and he giggled. I tried to break free again but the two holding my arms only held me even tighter.

With deliberate slowness the punk continued to cut each button off my blouse until I was standing there with it hanging open. I was mad and scared at the same time and I continued to cry. I kept begging them to let me go and not hurt me.

I felt the cold backside of the knife blade against my chest as it was slipped under the center of my bra and then I felt a strain as he pulled the knife forward and my bra was cut in half between the cups. My breasts held the cups somewhat to my body until the punk reached out and yanked my bra away. The cold air made my nipples hard, and they ached. I hated it. For some reason now with my nipples hard and protruding, I felt so exposed.

With one hand he roughly squeezed one of my breasts and then pinched a nipple, “Nice tits mama, I can hardly wait to see the rest of you.” His hand was cold, and my breast and nipple now hurt from his rough handling. He continued to leer at me, and I cannot describe how helpless and alone I felt at that moment. I didn’t know what to do, my mind frozen from fear.

Unexpectedly from the shadows came a deep, low rumbling voice, “Let her go ... now!” My neighbor Jake stepped into the feeble light.

I had no idea where he came from but seeing him brought a sob from inside my body. I was never so grateful to see anybody in my life. He was dressed much the same as the punks except his clothing was clean and his leather jacket, even though it looked well worn, did not have the dirty, oily sheen like the other jackets. Everyone froze for a moment as he slowly walked towards the six of us. The sound of his boots echoed. He stopped a few feet away from the group and once more he spoke in a low, menacing tone, “I won’t tell you again. Let her go...” The last word was barked, “Now!”

The lead ruffian with the knife sneered, “Go away pops before you get hurt. Does the home know that you’re out this late?” The rest of the punks snickered.

Jake took another step towards the five punks and pointed at the one with the knife, whom I’d assumed was the leader. “If your boys don’t take their hands off my daughter right now, you’re the ones who are going to get hurt.”

The leader stepped away from me and positioned his knife in a fighting style. “Gramps, I’m gonna cut you up and then you can watch us all fuck your little girl.” He made a motioned towards Jake.

I realize I was frightened at the time and perhaps not really followed things all that well, but I’ve played what happened next repeatedly in my mind and I still cannot totally comprehend what I saw. In the blink of an eye, the punk was lying on the ground, his knife in Jake’s hand. The entire move had been seamless, and I was as stunned as the punks holding me. The biker had started moving towards Jake when Jake leap into the air, spun and I heard the punk’s arm snap and watched the knife fly out of his hand, and Jake catch it in midair. It had all happened so quickly at the time it didn’t really register what I’d witnessed.

The leader started to get up and Jake swiftly kicked him in the ribs and stomped on one of punk’s knees, creating a loud popping sound. He screamed when I heard the cracking sound and I secretly hoped Jake had broken a rib, or knee, or even more. Jake growled at him, “Lie still or things are gonna to get worse.” Jake’s actions seemed to take the fight out of the leader, and he slumped back to the cement. Jake tossed the knife on the ground and stepped on it with one of his boots, snapping the blade at the handle.

Turning back to the group, Jake whisper was a low rumble, “Which one of you ass holes is next?”

The two holding my arms didn’t let go, but one of the other two started to move towards him. The tough guy lunged towards Jake and once more with amazing speed, Jake’s body moved. I wish I could describe how it all happened, but it’s difficult to remember how everything transpired. This thug quickly found himself also on the ground with one of his arms crumpled under his body, obviously broken, his face bleeding.

Jake pointed at one of the punks holding onto my arms and then curled his finger in a summonsing motion. The man let go of my arm and muttered something as he quickly moved towards Jake. The other man holding my arm was so surprised by what was happening, it was easy to pull my arm away from him. I clutched my torn clothing against my body. The hooligan who had just let go of my arm reached behind his back and drew out a knife. Jake’s mouth had a smile but there was no warmth in it, his eyes were cold.

Jake’s voice held menace as he rasped; “Didn’t you see what happen to your buddy here?” pointing to the first punk writhing on the floor. The man quickly lunged at Jake and once more with his amazing speed and what appeared to be very little effort, Jake grabbed the man’s arm, throwing him to the ground. The punk hit the ground and Jake stomped on his chest. Jake picked up the man’s arm and snapped it against his thigh. A scream came from the man, and he lay in a heap on the floor holding his broken arm against his damaged chest, crying and writhing in pain. The remaining two cowered beside each other. Three punks down, three broken arms and perhaps some broken ribs and for sure a knee that was going to need medical help. Served them right as far as I was concerned.

Pointing at the remaining two, Jake roared, “Both of you, on your knees. Now! Put your hands with your fingers laced behind your head.” When neither of them moved, Jake took one step towards them and growled, “NOW!” Both men dropped to their knees and quickly laced their fingers behind their heads on the way down. Jake pointed to the first punk he dropped to the floor and asked, “It that supposed to be your leader?” The man who had been holding my arm nodded yes. “What’s his name?” Jake barked.

The punk murmured, “Carlos.”

“Do either of you have a cell phone?” The one man nodded.

“Give it to me.” The man quickly drew out the phone and tossed it to Jake and then as fast as he could, replaced his hands behind his head. Jake punched in some numbers and waited a moment.

There was no greeting, as soon as the person on the other end of the line answered, Jake started to speak, “Luis, this is Jake ... ah ... excuse me, this is Talon. Remember me?” A pause, Jake laughed. “I thought you would. Listen ... we have a problem.” Slight pause, Jake continued, “You and I have always had peace ... correct?” Another pause. “I know I did, and you can stop thanking me. The reason I ask if we’re still cool is because one of your punks named Carlos and some of his punk fuck buddies just tried to rape my daughter.” This time the pause was much longer. Finally, Jake interrupted, “Luis...” Jake’s voice rose, “LUIS ... STOP!” Jake shouted into the phone. “I know it’s not your fault. I’m going to let you resolve the matter.” A pause, “I’m leaving it up to you to handle, but ... if I ever see any of these punks again, I’ll assume you didn’t take care of things like I expected. I never want to see these punks again near me, or my daughter.” A short pause and Jake interrupt once more, “Look Luis, it’s cool! I know you’ll take care of things. One other thing, I did have to have a chat with them regarding manners, and I apologize because a couple of them got hurt.” Once more Jake listened. “Thanks Luis. They’ll be waiting for you on the 5th floor of the Acme garage on Second.” This time the pause was much shorter. “We’ll be leaving now if you don’t’ mind. I’ll see you around.”

Jake threw the cell phone at one of the kneeling punk’s chests, and then slipped his motorcycle jacket off, draping it over my shoulders. I was surprised at the weight of the coat, but its warmth felt good around my body.

Jake looked at the two remaining men kneeling on the floor, paused for a moment and then spoke very slow and with menace, “Luis is on his way. He told me to tell you both; the two of you are to wait here for him. He may, or may not, know who you two are right now, but I’m sure Carlos will throw you under the bus in a heartbeat just to spread Luis’ anger around when asked. And trust me, I know Luis from a long way back and his anger will find you if you leave. Ask Luis who Talon is and how far we go back. What you did this evening was a major fuck up.”

Jake stepped to the one punk who had been holding my arm and backhanded him across his face. “Don’t you ever touch my little girl again, do you understand?” When the punk didn’t answer, Jake stepped towards him and the punk put his forehead on the cement floor, screaming yes, begging Jake not to hit him again.

Jake went to my car and picked up my purse, then returned to me and we walked between the one kneeling man and the other punk who still hadn’t lifted his forehead off the floor. Jake called back to the two figures, “My advice for you two ass holes is next time ask questions. Oh yeah, speaking of ass holes, yours are gonna get a real work out.” Jake laughed, but there was no humor in the sound. Jake continued to hold my elbow as we walked away from the five of them and I could feel tension in his hand from the way he gripped my arm.

We walked down the ramps for two floors and came to Jake’s car. He opened the passenger door and I slid in. Once inside of his car, I fell apart. I was shaking from being cold, and scared and angry and I started to cry. I really hate it when I can’t hold my emotions in check, and I didn’t want Jake to see me crying but I couldn’t help it.

Jake got the car started and we drove out of the garage. Two blocks away from the garage he pulled over to the curb and reached over and drew me as close to his body as the seats would allow. With more haste than I thought I had in me, I crawled into his lap and was sitting sideways as quickly as possible. I sobbed and cried while he held me against his chest.

I mewed into his chest, “Why? I don’t understand why they did that.” I know I must have whined into his chest “Why?” a hundred times. I couldn’t think ... I was numb. It felt wonderful to feel his arms around him and his smells were warm, comforting and I was surprised with my thoughts he smelled so sexy. I could feel him kiss the top of my head occasionally. He continued to rock me, and whisper things were all right and asked me not to cry. Sitting in his car, I was aware when several police cars zipped by with lights and sirens on. I hated myself for hating those punks so much, and I was just too mentally exhausted to do anything but cry.

I don’t remember crawling back to my seat for the drive home. I remember Jake pulling up in front of my house. He helped me out of the car and started to walk me to my front door. To this day I don’t know why, but I blurted out, “NO! I don’t want to be alone.”

I realized Jake was not responsible for me and I needed to go to my place and make the best of things. Jake stopped and looked at me and then took my elbow in a more delicate manner than he had in the garage and steered me towards his front door.

I tried to pull back telling him I was okay; I don’t know why I said what I did and for him to let me go. His grip tightened, without hurting me, he gently, but firmly led me to his front door. Without a word, he opened the door and stepped back. I sighed and realized I really didn’t want to be alone after all ... I really did want to stay with this man who’d rescued me. It was not a sexual thing, I needed to continue to feel his protection.

I looked around his front room and even though I wasn’t tracking well, I was astonished at how attractive the room was decorated. He led me further back into the house until we reached his den. It was totally a man’s room consisting of walnut wood covering a couple walls with floor to ceiling bookcase along another wall and windows on the other. When we entered the room, Jake stepped to the gas fireplace and switched it on. The sight of the fire helped me feel better. There were two long, wide leather couches with two deep leather chairs arranged nicely in the center of the room. Jake led me to one of the couches and helped me lie down. As soon as I was on my side, he covered me with a warm, soft blanket and gently reached out and touched my cheek and then left the room.

A short time later he came back and handed me a long sleeve shirt. “Why don’t you take off my coat and your damaged clothing and put this on while I get you something?” I pulled off my ruined bra and top and then slipped on his shirt. It smelled like his aftershave and was very comfortable. When he returned, he had a cup of hot chocolate. The drink was hot, sweet and I could tell it had alcohol in it when I took a sip. For the first time since he’d removed his jacket, I noticed his left arm was cut and he’d wrapped it in a towel, but blood was still seeping through.

“Your hurt,” I said. “Do you need to see a doctor?” I started pushing myself up.

“No, it will be okay.” He gently put his hand on my shoulder, pushing me down on the couch. “I hate to tell you this, but I’ve had worse.”

“But you are bleeding, look at the towel.”

“If I can’t get it stopped, I’ll go to the emergence room and have it looked at. Right now, were taking care of you. How’re you feeling?”

Whatever had been in the drink had made me sleepy, the edges of the room were fading. I vaguely remembered Jake taking the cup from my hand.

The next thing I knew it was early morning and I woke up screaming from a nightmare I’d had. Jake came into the room and gathered me in his arms. As he held me, I started remembering parts of the nightmare. I was back in the garage being held at knife point. Finally, I calmed down and stopped crying and when I looked around the room I didn’t recognize where I was.

“Where am I?”

“You’re in my bedroom, in my bed. You fell asleep on the couch, and I carried you in here and tucked you into bed. I took the liberty of taking off your slacks, they are on the chair over there.” Without thinking, I reached under the covers and found I still had on panties and Jake’s shirt.

My mind was fuzzy, and I was still trembling from the nightmare. Jake gently pushed me backwards onto the bed with a smile, “Why don’t you try and go back to sleep for a while. I’m here and you’ll be safe. OK?” As he spoke; he brushed the curls off my forehead and caressed my cheek.

I started to protest, telling him I wanted to get up, but he gently held me down and told me to rest. He continued caressing my cheek. It seemed like a few moments went by, but when I woke, it was much later in the day. I could tell by the patterns of light on the walls it was mid-afternoon.

I needed to go to the bathroom and noticed there was a door open at the end of the bedroom where I saw a toilet. I got up and padded into the bathroom and took care of business. My panties felt gross, and I slipped them off as well as Jake’s shirt. Passing by the mirror, I glanced at it and was shocked to see dark burses on my both arms from last night. I was about to open the door when I heard Jake call my name. I slipped his shirt back on and noticed it came just below my pussy. I stepped out of the bathroom and since he had already seen me in panties and the shirt covered everything, I didn’t think much about walking over to the bed and crawling back into it.

“How do you feel?” The concern was obvious in his voice.

“I feel okay, I guess. I noticed the bruises on my arms. I didn’t realize they were holding me so tight.” I had a thought, “What about my car?” I asked.

“I got your keys out of your purse and had a couple of my buddies go and bring it back. Your car is parked in your garage. I also called your office and spoke with Robert; by the way, Robert and I are old friends. I explained to him why you won’t be in today. I hope you don’t mind. Oh, and he’d like for you to call him when you feel up to it. Tomorrow is soon enough he said.”

Suddenly, a thought flashed into my mind, “I haven’t even thanked you for last night. Oh God, I’m sorry Jake. I really do...”

Jake interrupted me by putting his hand over my mouth. “Stop! Stop! You do not need to thank me. I was just glad I was there. and I could be of help.”

A new thought came to mind, “Jake, why were you in that garage last night?”

His face turned red and he stammered as he tried to answer. “Well ... I ... ah ... um ... just happened to be there and I ah ... well ... I ah ... Shit Cindy, I was there because Robert had called me and asked me to check on you since you were working so late.”

`”Robert called and asked you to check on me?” I asked with total amazement. I had no idea that Robert was even aware I worked so late. Jake nodded. I continued, “Was this the first time you checked on me?” His head moved negative. “How many times have you checked on me? And how come you never let me know you were there?”

His face continued to color, and it took a long time for him to answer. “Some time ago, Robert and I were having drinks and your name came up. I mentioned you were my neighbor and he said he was often worried when you worked so late at the office and wished there was a way he could have some sort of security person walk you to your car. I told him any time you were working late to let me know and I’d make sure you got home safely.”

“And why didn’t you tell me you were waiting for me?”

“I was afraid you might not appreciate I was there. You might feel I was stalking you.”

I laughed at his remark. In a moment it was if a light switch had been flicked on. How could I not have seen it before? Did Jake have feelings for me? Why would he willing give up evenings to “baby sit” me? “Jake ... I want to ask you a question ... and I would like for you to answer me honestly.” It was as if he knew where the conversation was going, and he quickly stood.

“Can I get you a cup of soup? Or are you hungry?”

“Jake, please sit down.”

“Cindy, please let’s stop this conversation. I’m afraid you’re going to ask questions I really don’t want to answer.”

“What is this, you read minds or something?” I asked with a grin.

“Cindy, please respect my wishes?”

“Jake, tell me why you would be willing to give up evenings and keep track of me when I had to work late?”

“Well, you’re my neighbor and I know you and...” His voice trailed off.

“Neighbors don’t hide in parking garages checking on their neighbors unless they’re stalking them or something. And because Robert asked you to keep track of me is not a good excuse. Why did you feel you had to watch over me?”

“Cindy, can we just say I think you’re special and I wanted to make sure you were safe on nights you worked late. And considering how things went last night, it was a good thing I checked up on you.”

I was getting sleepy again. I guess the scare of last night and everything had worn me out more than I realized. I thought I should be getting home, and I started to push the covers off and asked him where the rest of my clothing was at.

“Where do you think you are going?”

“I’m still tired, and I’m going home.”

“How about you stay here for another night? If you need something, tell me what and I’ll get it and bring it back.”

“I really can’t put you out for another night. Besides, you probably want your bed back.”

“This isn’t the only bed I own. And you’re not putting me out. How about you rest and when you wake up, I’ll have something for you to eat?”

I had to admit the bed felt comfortable and I really didn’t want to be by myself yet. I thought I’d just close my eyes for a moment and then I’d try again to go home. The next thing I knew it was dusk outside and the light beside the bed was on with a hand towel wrapped around it to soften the light. The color of the towel made the room warm, and I felt safe and content in Jake’s room.

Laying in his huge bed, I was now becoming aware of his smells. I could smell his aftershave along with personal odors in the sheets and pillows. I really liked the smell of Jake. My mind started to wander, and I found myself having erotic thoughts about him and it surprised me I’d even consider anything sexual after what happened to me last night. I wondered what he would be like as a lover and the thought struck me, he was a little old for me. My next thought was too old for what? What did it matter if he was older than me? I found him sexy and desirable, so what did it really matter? As I laid there thinking, the door opened, and Jake stepped in. I noticed he had clothing in his hand and when he placed it on the bed beside me; I saw it was one of my bra and panty sets along with my bathrobe.

Jake colored a bit as he spoke, “I took the liberty of going over to your place and getting you a fresh set of underwear and your robe. I thought you might like to shower and change? You know where the bathroom is, why don’t you use it? There’s a brand-new toothbrush along with a small tube of tooth paste too. When you’re are done, come out and I have something for you to eat.”

I reached out, took his hand, and held it to my cheek. Turning my head I kissed his palm, then returned it to my cheek. “Somehow thank you doesn’t really seem to be enough. I’m so grateful for what you did last night. I just...” I felt tears slipping down my cheeks.

Jake turned his hand and gently covered my mouth. “Shhhhh ... I was happy I was there and could help you. Go take your shower and I’ll be in the kitchen finishing dinner.”

I went into his bathroom and left the door partially open. Thinking back on it, I don’t’ know if I did it on purpose after my thoughts about Jake when I was in his bed, or if I was still fuzzy from the previous night, but when I opened the shower door, I noticed the bathroom door was still ajar. I knew I could have stepped over and closed it, but as I closed the shower door, I found I almost hoped Jake would peek in while I showered. I realized I was a little shocked by my boldness. I’m not a person who flashes their body and leaving the door open was not something I normally do. Once I glanced over at the open door and I thought I saw movement in the shadows, but I couldn’t be sure. I knew I was grinning when I finished my shower.

The kitchen was warm and smelled wonderful. I didn’t realize until that moment how hungry I was. There was a small table in one corner of the room which was set for two and had candles on it. Jake motioned for me to sit and asked me if I wanted a glass of wine. I told him I preferred a white and he produced a glass of excellent white wine. Reaching into his pocket, he took out a lighter and lit four candles sitting in the middle of the table. I thought it was sexy. After he served each of us, he lowered the lighting in the kitchen, so the main lighting was just from the candles. The ambiance was perfect. After he was seated, once more I took his hand and kissed the palm.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.