Conspiracy of Dreams - Cover

Conspiracy of Dreams

Copyright© 2009 by corsair

Chapter 30: Trey and Family Impact

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 30: Trey and Family Impact - Set in Falconer's Capitallia, someone is subverting the political process. Set in the year 2136, this story of intrigue concentrates on the unintended consequences of controlling society's lowest strata.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Violence   Prostitution   Nudism   Military  

Trey emerged from the medical pod slack-faced. Gordi embraced the naked eunuch.

"Trey, your mother is here," Gordi announced. "So is your sister Mirabelle. Your stepfather, too. Hank wants to reassure them that you are cared for."

"I don't want them to see me like this," Trey whined.

"Like what?" Phyllis was Gordi's partner. Both woman appeared to be 19. Both women had large, perfect breasts and both were naked. All three slaves had brown hair and brown eyes, were medium height, would have been unremarkable except for their beauty--and Trey's whipped-puppy expression. "Like we're slaves? Your family still loves you. That's why they're here. Mr. Soloman wants to buy you."

"That's not going to happen," Gordi said. "Hank had to do some horse trading so that you could volunteer for enslavement instead of being court martialled. One of the deals was that you would not be sold, that you would be transferred to finish out your 7 year enslavement as a military slave. That way Colonel Mithras was assured that you would be punished."

"Seven years," Trey was weeping. "I thought it was only five."

"Didn't you read?" Phyllis scolded. "Your enslavement is to be converted to an indentured servitude sentence after 60 months and your testicles re-attached. You may be used sexually during your indenture but Hank is not required to make you a slave prostitute. Only during your 60 months as a eunuch slave prostitute--but you do have to pass some tests before Hank may convert you from slave to indentured servant."

"Hank is doing this for me," Gordi said. "He disagreed with the sentence I received and he has been looking out for my family ever since. At first, Hank had no resources. My wife passed away while I was in the mines, but he helped get Henry and my twin daughters through college."

"They're waiting," Phyllis said. "Can't keep free people waiting."

Trey was still unsteady on his feet and had to be guided between Gordi and Phyllis. They walked across the compound, Trey's penis flapping above the blankness between his thighs, reminding him of what he had lost. Trey's tears dried but left salt trails on his cheeks.

"That's not going to do," Gordi said when they got inside. "Not at all, Trey. We've got to fix your face. We have to look our best for free people, especially citizens."

"I don't want make up on my face." Trey muttered. "I don't want to look like a whore."

"Trey," Phyllis said, "good whores don't look like whores and when we fix your face you won't look made up."

"I want to put a bit of honey on his dick," Gordi said. "And in his asshole. We're supposed to be training him. He'll taste better that way."

"Come in here, Trey." Phyllis led Trey into a closet that was fitted out as a slave station. The room was just 1.5 meters by 2.1 meters, but there was a toilet, a bidet, a sink and a cot in the compact room. It took only a few moments to enhance Trey's beauty.

'Hey," Trey said as Gordi pushed two fingers into his rectum. "I'm not queer."

"No," Phyllis agreed. "You are not queer. Slaves cannot be queer or else Gordi and I would be lesbians. We are slaves. Better get used to having your ass penetrated, Trey. It will happen several times every week for the next 60 months."

"My favorite lube is honey," Gordi explained as she peeled off a white glove and tossed it in a trash can. "I do like how Hank tastes, but most males don't turn me on. But we slaves have no say in who we fuck."

"You are going to be offered to Mr. and Mrs. Solomon and to your sister Mirabelle," Phyllis said. "You will feel disappointed when they refuse--you will feel as if you failed them somehow. It is part of your hypnotic programming. If Mirabelle or your mother or your stepfather agree, you will feel a thrill. Hank is your master and ours. He makes us feel that way, but only a little, to guide us in our behavior. There's no need to suffer. The reality of slavery is bad enough. Just remember that it is Hank Dalton and not you that is responsible for your behavior."

"You can have your own feelings, Trey," Gordi added. "Hank is just guiding you, just making suggestions. You could say that he is giving you permission to feel good about being a sex object."

"You need that permission, Trey," Phyllis said. "Just as you need a gentle reminder when you are not doing what your master tells you to do. If nobody wants your body, you need to feel as if you have failed to make yourself sexually desirable enough."

"We will share your shame, Trey," Gordi said. "Hank will explain things to our folks, but this is our life. It is what we are. You can be yourself, Trey, but you must accept that you are a slave."

Trey wanted to cry again but was too emotionally numb. The three slaves went into a conference room. In that room were Hank, bodyguards Belle and Alex, slave Amanda and Joan--all these people were naked. Clothed people were Trey's sister Mirabelle, Trey's mother Kate Soloman and Reginald J. Soloman.

"Mom, Dad," Mirabelle said, "now that Trey is here I have a confession to make. I am breaking a promise, but I got myself in trouble and Doctor Dalton bailed me out ten years ago. I'd still be a slave if he hadn't."

"What do you mean?" Kate Soloman had puffy eyes from crying. "What are you saying?"

"I was stupid," Mirabelle said, "I trusted my boy friend. He had me wait outside a bank while he went inside. He came out with a sack and a gun and told me to drive. I didn't know I was robbing a bank! On the way he told me that if I didn't do exactly what he told me to do he'd kill me. Mom, it was MY car! Then when he left me and got into his own car, he laughed at me. Laughed, Mother! Told me that if I went to the police I'd be enslaved. I believed him."

Mirabelle's face was somber, but she didn't cry.

"I understand why you just blabbed, Mirabelle," Hank said, "and I thank you. You didn't have to. Kate, your son's rehabilitation began as soon as I gained ownership of him. In seven years he will be a free legal resident again. Trey will be free to decide his own future. I hope that he will allow me to continue to help him. Like you, Mirabelle, he was a victim of the Conspiracy of Dreams."

"What isn't connected to that conspiracy?" a voice from the door. "I'm Deputy Director Robin Tyson. These past two weeks Hank has been kicking over rocks and finding all sorts of creepy crawlers underneath. Hank told me in advance what we'd find and he's been right--but really, Hank! Connecting both Trey and Mirabelle to that Conspiracy of Dreams it just too much!"

"Gordi, tell her," Hank commanded.

"Hank has been watching out for my family," Gordi replied. "During the trial he stated that I should have been tried as an enemy combatant and released. The State of Massachusetts refused because that would have been an admission that I was operating under orders. I was, but I couldn't prove it. Besides, I was not a traitor. I pled guilty and was sentenced to life in prison. When Massachusetts joined Capitallia, I was sold at auction to a company in Utah. I remember that they paid only $500 for me. Unless Hank orders me to, I won't tell you the rest of my ordeal. That was before effective mind control, before they could make me forget things. They applied to a euthanasia board for permission to kill me."

"There were many accidents in the mines," Hank added. "Director, I had good contacts in the Office of Military Intelligence and they made it known that any 'accidents' that killed Gordi would result in a full court press investigation into the unlawful death of a slave, They had enough to hide that the threat was credible. I told you about our advanced medical treatment techniques. Gordi was nearly dead. I plopped him into a pod and four weeks later I had a little girl."

"I was also a victim of the Conspiracy of Dreams," Phyllis said. "I thought I was working for the CIA and I was running a safe house for Aztlan terrorists who had been smuggled into Capitallia. They killed two federal marshals when my safe house was raided, so the survivors were all charged with murder. I was facing life as a slave at best. I was willing to die for my country. By the way, at the time my name was Phillip and I used to be a man. Hank wound up with me because of a botched jail break. The jail break had one goal in mind--killing me. I was badly injured, near death. My body was very badly damaged because the lower half of my body had been crushed under the wheels of a truck. Hank, how did you save my life and get ownership of me?"

"I can't tell you everything," Hank replied, "but rest assured that your old fake identity is still a dead person. I was permitted to pump you for information and use you in a medical experiment. That's why you spent so many years as a little girl. I agreed that you'd be a slave for life."

"I know that," Phyllis said. "Being your slave isn't unbearable. You are giving me what I want most. I had to give up any hope of family when I illegally entered Capitallia to run a safe house. Your law enforcement is too good. I only survived the raid because I was working my day job when the raid happened. I was arrested before I knew anything was wrong."

"Doctor Dalton visited me in jail, Mother," Mirabelle said. "I was scared. I was naked. I had just been informed that I was being charged with armed robbery when Doctor Dalton came in with my court-appointed defense attorney. Mother, I agreed to let Doctor Dalton question me under hypnosis. I don't know what I told him, but I was released on probation under Doctor Dalton's supervision. That's when I moved out of the dorm and in with Gordi and Phyllis. A couple of weeks later I was in court testifying against my ex boy friend. The defense attorney complained that I was under mind control, but I was allowed to give my testimony. When I left court, I stayed with Gordi a while longer and resumed my college courses. Doctor Dalton had jobs lined up for me and all. I swore off boyfriends on my own."

"Miri," Kate Soloman asked, "were you a prostitute?"

"Mother, whores get paid," Mirabelle said. "We sluts give it away. If I had put out for money--"

"Mirabelle!" Reginald scolded. "Don't talk like that to your mother!"

"Sorry, Father," Mirabelle said. "I was so scared at first. Gordi and Phyllis kept me on a short leash at first. They told me what was going on with my case, and that I just had to tell them who I was going out with. After the trial, I didn't trust anybody. It affected intimacy. There were only three people I trusted--Gordi, Phyllis, and Hank Dalton. At first I just sat in my apartment feeling sorry for myself. I was lonely. Except for my job and my school, I just didn't feel like going out any more."

"She was the victim of three kidnap attempts," Hank butted in. "Two were before her ex-boyfriend's trial and one was just after. She was in the Federal Investigation Agency's Witness Protection Program. Gordi and Phyllis were to protect Mirabelle. Gordi was a cop, a damned good one."

"Thanks, Hank." Gordi said.

"Phyllis was a trained undercover operative with some commando experience," Hank continued. Phyllis blushed at the praise. "The two of them had received additional training. It was sort of hard on Britches to keep his mouth shut, but he was the third member of the protection detail."

"Britches was a guard dog?" Mirabelle asked. "That was a smart poodle, but I never thought that he was a guard dog."

"He was more than that," Phyllis said. "When Hank introduced me to the sid animals, I thought that I was on drugs. They have voders--electronic voice boxes--so they can talk to normal humans. Slaves can have our bio digital control implants modified so that we can talk to those sid animals by digital radio. The communication distance isn't long, but we don't even have to move our lips."

"I liked that dog," Mirabelle shook her head as she spoke. "Britches got me out of the house. I still don't know how you two talked me into walking the dog."

"Britches did it," Gordi giggled. "Those great big puppy dog eyes of his, that cue little whine."

"When Britches and Mirabelle went for a walk there was a full protective team around her," Phyllis said. "Mirabelle had to get out of the house for a while or she'd never get out of the house."

"Trey has two lessons to learn today," Gordi said. "We are also going to teach him that he can enjoy himself, if he lets himself. All three of us are available while you are here, Mr and Mrs Soloman--if you want, we can provide any sexual service you desire. Trey is a virgin, still. What better way to have him broken in for the next five years of service as a slave prostitute. It was the only way Hank could save Trey from becoming a zombie soldier. It is better to suffer a little than to be a mindless zombie soldier."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.