Brenda's Ordeal - Cover

Brenda's Ordeal

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2009 by TheMoose63

Erotica Sex Story: This story was written for a nice lady who has a fantasy and I tried to put into words for her. Brenda I hope you like your fantasy!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Spanking   Humiliation   Masturbation   Voyeurism   .

When she was selected to be the office manager at Lynwood and Beams, Brenda Powers, was only 31 years old, still she was the oldest girl in the office, most of the others being in their early to middle twenties. She also wasn't the most popular employee either. She had worked hard for the promotion but because of her close friendship with Jack Parker, the Managing Director of the firm, most of the girls felt that Brenda had 'slept her way to the top' and they were jealous of her. It wasn't true of course; hell she had never even had drinks with Jack ... as much as she would have like to.

Jenny Grant was the most vocal of all of the girls in the typing pool and kept dropped hints to everyone that Brenda wasn't much more than an office slut for Jack. Brenda tried to ignore the whispers of the other girls but try as she might the hurt she felt each day finally morphed its way into making her a much more authoritarian manager than she would have been under normal circumstances.

Two weeks ago things had come to a head when she had been forced to let one of the typists, Rita Richards go, her work just wasn't up to company standards. She had counseled Rita on several occasions over sloppy work but the final straw had come when Jack called Brenda into his office, closed the door, and read her the riot act over a document Rita had submitted and Brenda had failed to proofread before passing it on to Jack.

"For Christ's sakes Brenda ... this is why..." He tossed the document over to Brenda who was sitting on the chair in front of his desk. "This is why I promoted you ... so that I wouldn't get this kind of crap coming across my desk! Do you want this damned job or not?"

She felt the tears welling up in her eyes; she needed the job and the pay raise that she had earned. "Yes sir Mr. Parker, I want the job and I'll do better, I promise you."

"Fine! Now get out of here and make sure those women do what their paid to do."

"Yes sir!" Brenda left the office with her tail between her legs and tears in her eyes. She grabbed her purse and went down to the hallway to the women's restroom and wiped the tears away and fixed her makeup then went back to her cubicle. That afternoon Rita was history. The only real problem she knew was that Rita had been one of Jenny Grant's favorites and she was going to be furious over her firing.

The next time Brenda looked up from her computer it was quitting time. She closed down her computer and locked her drawers and made sure all the others women were gone for the day then she locked the office and took the elevator down to the parking garage. When she walked up to her car she saw a note pinned under the windshield wiper. She reached over the hood and grabbed the paper and opened it.

"You fucking bitch! Don't you think you'll get away with this, we'll get you and you'll be sorry that you ever fucked with us!"

Brenda just stared at the note. There was no signature but she was positive that Jenny had written it or had one of her friends write it. She was scared but what could she do? She didn't think that Jenny would actually get physically violent but she fully expected to come down one evening to find her car had been keyed or have a flat tire. She got into her car and drove home wondering what would happen next.

By the time she pulled into her driveway and gotten into her apartment she had almost forgotten about work and the threats. She set her purse on the kitchen table and opened the fridge and poured herself a glass of cold Chardonnay. She took a sip and then walked into her bedroom and kicked off her shoes and set her wine glass on the bedside table. Brenda was a tall woman, five-eight, without heels, and had beautiful legs and a nice ass — no sag there! Her hair was darkish brown with some blonde highlights that nicely complimented her hazel eyes. She worked out now and again but nothing strenuous she was lucky she just had a naturally good-looking body.

Today she had worn a nice light pink colored blouse with a red skirt and white pantyhose. She unbuttoned her blouse and took it off and smelled the armpits. Ugh, needs a good washing she thought as she tossed it over by her closet. She unzipped her skirt, folded it neatly and laid it on the end of her bed to hang up later. She pushed her pantyhose down over her hips and then sat back down and pulled them off her feet. Reaching around behind her she unsnapped her 34a bra and took it off and tossed with over with her blouse. She reached up and rubbed her nipples ... she didn't have breasts to speak of, they were more like the growing puffs of a thirteen year old, and once again, for the millionth time, thought about having her breasts augmented. Her only real hang up with her whole body was her breasts! She tried to tell herself that it didn't bother her but if that were true then why did she even bother with a padded bra?

She tried to put her breasts out of her mind as she slipped out of her panties and walked into the bathroom and started filling the tub. While waiting for the tub to fill she stood in front of the mirror and combed her hair and as she did her eyes automatically lowered down and she looked at her reflection in the mirror and she thought she was as flat as an ironing board. Hell she knew guys who had bigger boobs than she did. Her last boyfriend didn't mind thought because her nipples were so sensitive that it made up for not having any boobs and that was the reason she had resisted having augmentation surgery, she was worried that she would loose the sensitivity in her nipples. Christ she could make herself cum just playing with her nipples and she definitely liked that feeling!

The water was the perfect temperature when Brenda stepped into the tub and sank down into the water. She lay back in the soothingly warm water and her hand slipped between her legs. She didn't have a lot of hair, just the wispy brow hairs over the top of her pussy. She rubbed on her clit with her right hand while her left toyed with her nipples. Soon her middle fingers had slipped inside her labia and she began fingering herself. As her climax approached her legs straightened out and her feet arched forward and her hips raised up to meet her busy fingers. Oh Jesus I'm cuming she thought as the flood of sexual excitement overtook her whole body and she shook with pleasure. "Oh fuck ... of fuck me ... I'm cccuummionnngggg," she wailed as her vagina exploded with pleasure!

On Monday Jack asked Brenda to make some travel arrangement for him. He needed to meet with a client in New York on Thursday so she needed to arrange his flight and make hotel reservations and to make sure to get him into JFK by one o'clock in the afternoon on Thursday and out on Saturday morning, anytime after ten. She called their corporate travel agent and made all of the arrangements and had the tickets and itinerary sent by FEDEX to her attention.

The next day Jack called Brenda into his office. "Look Brenda I have several tasks that need to be taken care of while I'm gone, do you think you can handle that?"

"Yes sir, no problem. What do you need me to do?" He gave her a list of things that needed to be completed before he returned to the office on Monday.

Brenda arrived at work on Thursday morning and immediately knew that something was wrong. It wasn't anything that she could really put her fingers on but there was a definite tension in the air. She went over to her cubicle and turned on her computer then checked her e-mails. At nine she got up and took everyone's assignments for the day around to their desks and dropped them off. When she gave Jenny her assignments she could have sworn she heard her say, "Thanks bitch." But when she turned the woman was just smiling at her like they were best friends.

"Did you say something Jenny?" She asked.

"Nothing important Ms. Powers."

Brenda looked at her and wondered then simply shook her head and walked away. The day was pretty much a normal day for a busy office and Brenda completely forgot the feeling of foreboding she had when she came in that morning. At five-thirty the girls started closing down their computers and getting ready to go home. Brenda looked up and noticed that some of the women seemed to be looking at her with weird smiles on their face and she couldn't figure out what was going on then she turned and saw Jenny Grant standing behind her chair, blocking the way out of her cubicle.

"What do you think you're doing?" She asked in a harsh tone.

Jenny looked across the room. "Sue ... make sure the front doors are locked."

"Already done." Sue answered.

She was starting to get scared. "Jenny I don't know what you're up to but if you stop this now I'll let it go by."

"Oh my God Brenda, don't you get it, do you ... we fucking don't like you. No one likes you! You're a fucking bitch that only got your job cuz you were sucking Jack's cock. Go on, admit it!"

"I've done no such thing. Now get out of my face before I call security." She tried to push her way out of the cubicle but not only was Jenny standing there but so were Sue and Gloria and Gina. Out of the corner of my eye she saw John, the nineteen-year-old mailroom clerk. "John, help me for God's sake." He just stared and shook his head and then he looked down at the floor.

"Sorry Brenda, I can't."

She was in a panic, what did they want with her ... what were they going to do to her? Trying to be bold but certainly not feeling it she said, "Jenny this is your last chance to put a stop to this — if you call everyone off right now I won't tell Jack what happened."

Jenny just laughed at her. "Oh Brenda when we're finished with you I guarantee that you won't tell Jack ... hell you won't tell anybody. Now come over here and do what I tell you!"

Jesus what could she do? Brenda sheepishly walked over and stood in front of Jenny.

"First off Brenda, from now on you'll call me Miss Grant ... is that understood?"

She nodded her head. "Yes." Jenny slapped her face ... not hard but hard enough to get her attention.

"Yes - what bitch?"

Brenda was mortified. "Yes Miss Grant."

"Good girl," she patted Brenda's cheek like she was a little girl. "Now take off your blouse."

Brenda didn't move, she just stared at her.

"What the fuck is the matter with you Brenda, don't you understand English?"

Now get that fucking blouse off before I rip it off!"

Brenda reached up with trembling fingers and unbuttoned each button. She couldn't imagine what Jenny would want next. She finished and took off her blouse and handed it to Jenny. Jenny grabbed the blouse from her hands and held it up over her head in some form of a primal victory sign and the others roared their approval. Brenda heard a chant growing..."Strip her ... Strip her ... Strip her." Oh sweet Jesus they wouldn't do that — would they? She saw a flash and looked and realized that Gina had taken a picture of her in her bra. Oh my God.

"Now the bra." Jenny barked.

Brenda reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra. She would have rather they stripped her naked and let John fuck her than make her take off her bra. She let the shoulder straps slide down her arms then took off her bra and put it into Jenny's waiting hand.

Jenny just stared at her chest. "Jesus Christ girls ... it's a fucking padded bra! Look at her she doesn't have any tits. I'll bet John has bigger tits than she does."

Brenda tried to cover her breasts with her hands but Jenny knocked them away. She was mortified and starting to cry when Jenny grabbed her by the hair and yanked her head backward, which made her flat chest stand out even more. She heard the clicks and saw the flashes and knew that they were taking even more pictures of her on their cell phones. Jenny pulled her backwards until she stumbled out of her cubicle and into the hallway.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.