Campground Tryst - Cover

Campground Tryst

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2009 by TheMoose63

Erotica Sex Story: Kate is camping with her husband and 16 year old son. Dad and son are gone for two days on a canoe trip when she meets 20 year old Jack and things begin to stir deep within her. Soon they are having a tryst that ends up in the shower but someone is watching...who could it be?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

I hated camping but my husband Carl and my 16 year old son Bobby loved it so I generally got dragged along. This summer we were spending two weeks at a large campground in northwestern Washington State. It was high up in the mountains and they only allowed tent camping. We had set up our tent about a hundred years from the lake shore and boat docks and maybe two hundred yards from the communal bath/shower rooms. When you went to the bathroom or showers you just picked out a stall and turned the unoccupied sign over to occupied and did your thing. It was a messy place inside, shower stalls with small wooden benches — with splinters, rust on the pipes, the paint falling off the walls and ceiling and yellow stains in the all the corners. I could almost imagine some guy jacking off in the shower just before I had the privilege of using it, ugh!

We had been in the camp ground for a week and that morning my husband and son decided it was time for their overnight excursion across the lake. It was a father-son outing for most families but they were kind enough to ask if I wanted to join them but I excused myself and decided to stay right there at our main camp site and relax. I saw my two men off in their canoes and trudged back to the tent to read and just relax for a couple of days. After a small lunch I took a nap and when I woke up I read for a while and then around six I made dinner. I sat at the picnic table eating and was thoroughly bored so I decided it was a good time to open one of the bottles of wine that Carl and I had brought along on the trip. I walked over to the car and opened the trunk and slipped one of the bottles out of the box and went back to my campsite, opened it and poured myself a glass. I was on my second glass and just sitting there enjoying the view of the lake and wondering what my husband and son were up to when I heard someone walking up behind me.

"Uh ... excuse me."

I turned around and looked at a man who couldn't have been more than 20 or 21 years old with the deepest blue eyes I had ever seen and he was standing there in nothing but a pair of swim trunks and looking like some kind of a Greek God! "Oh ... hi, I didn't hear you walking up." He looked at me intently like he was undressing me and I realized that I was just wearing a pair of really short, shorts and a blouse which was unbuttoned far enough that he could easily see the swell of my breasts. Strangely enough my mind vacillated somewhere between being embarrassed and being excited ... I mean how often does a thirty-eight year old woman excite the interest of someone barely out of their teens?

"Well I saw you sitting here all alone and thought that maybe you might enjoy some company. If not I'll leave, but I did bring a peace offering." He held out a chilled bottle of white wine.

I hadn't even noticed that he was carrying the wine when I had first seen him and that should tell you where my eyes were. "No ... its fine, I am kind of bored so why not have a seat and keep me company." He took the seat directly across from me at the picnic table.

"Uh sorry to bother you but do you happen to have another glass; I didn't feel presumptive enough to bring my own."

"Oh, sure thing." I got up and walked over to the tent, slipped inside and grabbed a glass then came back and handed it to him. "Here you go." He took the glass and held out his hand.

"John, John McFarland but everyone calls me Jack."

I shook his hand. "Kate Kilbourne and everybody calls me Kate!" We both laughed then we clinked glasses and made a toast. "Are you camping all alone Jack?"

"Yea, took a couple of weeks off the job and I'm hiding in the hills. I guess that the truth be told I'm trying to get away from a bad relationship."

"I see." I nodded knowingly. "Well throughout life you'll find those from time to time."

"Well I hope this is the last one I find. How about you Kate, certainly your husband wouldn't leave his beautiful wife out here all by herself."

"How did you ... Oh." I started to ask him how he knew I was married then realized that he could see the ring on my left hand. "Well my husband and son like camping and I sort of get dragged along."

"I see ... so where are they now and how come you're drinking alone?"

"Oh their on an overnight canoe trip ... should be back tomorrow afternoon." I suddenly realized that I had told a complete stranger that I was alone for the night and was pretty much defenseless.

"I see."

He smiled and then stood up and reached across and poured more wine into my glass but his eyes weren't on the wineglass they were rooted to the swell of my breasts. Again I felt uncomfortable by his leering but at the same time it excited me to think that he was thinking about fucking me and I say that because I could see it in his eyes. As I watched him staring at my breasts I could feel my nipples hardening ... well that's just fucking great, I thought! His eyes slowly climbed up my chest and into my eyes.

"You know something Kate ... you have an absolutely beautiful body."

So what the fuck do you say to that? "Uh, thanks, I try and keep in shape as much as I can." He stood up again only this time he walked over and sat down beside me and put his arm around my shoulder then he leaned in and kissed the nape of my neck and whispered.

"Kate your nipples look so hard and so damned inviting, do you think I could see them?"

I shivered when he kissed my neck then slowly shook my head no. "I don't think that would be a very good idea Jack."

"Yea I understand why you would think that but I'm not sure that you really mean it."

His hand dropped down to the front of my blouse and I felt his fingers slowly unbuttoning my buttons and I wanted to tell him to stop, I wanted to reach up and grab his hand and stop him but the thing was it was so damned exciting that I couldn't do anything. As he played with the buttons I picked up my glass and took a long drink. No one had paid this much attention to me since I was single and in college, long before I married Carl. Two more flicks of his deft fingers and my blouse popped open — I wasn't wearing a bra. He kissed my ear and his tongue slid in and out of my orifice like he knew that was my weak spot — which it was! I knew that I was getting wet and I think he somehow knew it too. His hand slipped inside my blouse and cupped a breast then he gently pinched and rolled my nipple between his finger and thumb and I moaned.

"God Kate you are so fucking sexy! Please let me take your blouse off so I can see all of you."

It wasn't quite dark yet and there were still people wandering around the camp grounds although I hadn't seen anyone close to my tent in the last half-hour or so, except for Jack that is. "Uh there are people all around us Jack, what if they see me like that?"

"That's what makes it so exciting Kate, just the idea of getting caught is making me hard, how about you?"

I didn't say anything, but oh yea, I was excited alright! He took my blouse off and tossed it on the table. I thought about trying to cover my breasts but Jack had other ideas as his hand slipped underneath the waistband of my shorts and worked its way down to my drenched pussy. "My, my you are so wet Kate. Has it been a long time for you?"

"A couple of weeks — maybe a month, I don't remember!"

"Well that says a lot about your sex life, maybe even your marriage but it also probably means you'll be nice and tight for me. What say we take a peek?"

He removed his hand from my panties then unzipped my shorts and I didn't resist as he pulled them down, in fact I lifted my butt up to help him.

"Sit up on the table top Kate, facing me."

I did as he asked and crawled up onto the table and put one leg on either side of him then watched as he eased his finger inside my pussy. I was leaking all over his finger and I leaned back on my hands and moaned with enjoyment as he finger-fucked my pussy.

"Yup, you're tight alright and that's a fact!"

He bent his head down and I felt his tongue enter me and I thought I was going to die. I loved having my pussy eaten and my husband refused to do it most of the time. "Oh my God Jack, that's good ... real good." I wound my fingers into his hair and held his head tightly against my cunt and enjoyed a good tongue fucking. It didn't take long before I came, my womanhood shooting those little electrical shockwaves throughout my body. "Oh Jesus Jack, I'm ... I'm cummiinggggggggggggg!!!!!" My whole body shook but he didn't quit, he just kept licking and sucking on my pussy. I came again and again and again until I finally quit counting and just begged him to stop. "Please Jack; you have to stop before I die of a fucking heart attack." He stopped and looked up at me smiling.

"Always nice to know that a woman appreciates a man's talents."

When I finally gathered my whit's about me I patted the table next to me. "Alright Jack, turn about is fair play, get those trunks off and get up here. He slipped out of his trunks and I was surprised to see that he was even better endowed that I had first thought. My husband is about five and a half inches — hard, but Jack looked to be closer to eight and his girth was certainly bigger. This was going to be fun! He leaned back on his left hand and stroked himself with his right. I saw small beads of pre-cum leaking out of the tip of his cock and I scooted between his legs, bent my head down and licked them off. I looked up and smiled, "Well you taste nice."

"Thanks Kate but I can't taste as good as you did."

I took his cock into the palm of my hand and caressed his hardness with my fingers. He twitched with each stroke of my fingers and when I took him into my mouth I heard a soft moan. I stopped, looked up and asked. "Do you like that Jack, do you want to fuck my mouth? Do you want me to swallow your cum?" I saw him nod his head as my lips engulfed his cock again. I played with his balls as he fucked my face then I felt the tension in his balls and knew he was almost there. I quickened my pace and in just moments his cock jerked and he thrust deep into my mouth then I was filled with cum. "Oh fuck me! Oh Christ Kate, suck me, suck all of me down your throat." I sucked his cock until he was drained then I sat up and smiled. "Now that was real nice but what do you say we go take a shower before we settle in for the night?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.