Somewhere in Time Sagas - A Man of Earth - Cover

Somewhere in Time Sagas - A Man of Earth

Copyright© 2009 by MattHHelm

Chapter 7

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Robert of Nottingham was born in Aquitaine, cousin to Richard the king. Wounded in battle, he was brought home to die, but he didn't. This is the beginning of his adventures through time.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Incest  

The door to the chamber opened and in stepped the most beautiful matron I had ever seen.

Her gown was dark scarlet. It was trimmed in white lace at her bodice and sleeves. It reached the floor and swirled as she approached. Her hair the loveliest shade of auburn I'd ever seen. Her skin was clear but pale; she was a vision. A single strand of pearls accented her neck and the scoop of her neckline, boldly proclaiming her beautiful expansive breasts. I could not begin to guess their size, but could compare them to the sweetest melon of the garden. I felt I would need both hands just to handle one of them. My little head thought she was an angel, too, and rose to salute her. I quickly moved my robe to conceal my manhood from her.

I waited. She spoke.

"Just what do you think you are doing?" she scolded. "You are not yet strong enough or healed enough to be out of bed. Get thee to bed!"

With that pronouncement, she ushered me back to the bed and moved aside the covers to allow me access to the satin sheets. She removed my robe and slippers and gently pushed me back on the bed. My little soldier was still at attention and if she noticed, she gave no indication.

She propped the pillows up and made sure I was comfortable. She placed her hand on my forehead to feel my temperature, and gave me a smile that melted my heart. I was in lust!

As she leaned over, my eyes were again drawn to the treasure chest, thrust almost in my face. Mesmerized, my hand came up and caressed the cloth-encased object of my desire.

Surprisingly she did not pull away nor did she swat my hand. Instead she placed her hand on mine and moved it to a position where I had better purchase on the breast flesh.

She reached up and loosened the ties in her bodice. In short order her magnificent chest was revealed to me. There was, of course, a little bit of sag due the tremendous weight of her breasts. I was correct in my assessment, though. It did take two hands to handle just one of her lovely globes.

"We must be quick, milord. Soon Monsignor Charlevoix will be arriving from Paris with word from Cardinal Mazarin. But not too quick" she added as my lips bore down on her engorged right nipple.

She moaned as I suckled her. My hands were full of flesh as I held one tit to suck on while I squeezed, twisted and otherwise worked her other nipple with my fingers. Her hands were expertly manipulating my cock. She moved one hand up to her neck and released the button holding her collar together. In rapid succession she released more buttons, and soon her dress slid down her shoulders. She pulled away and stood by the bed for a moment. Her dress fell to the floor, revealing her glory, at last, to my eager gaze.

Plush is a word I would use to describe her. She had wide hips and a nice curve to her torso. Not skinny like most lasses I'd been with lately, mature and ripe. There was extra flesh to hold on to, and hold on I did!

Her skin was without blemish. It was pale in hue and below, a sparse bush as auburn as the hair on her head. The folds of her womanhood were not hidden, but prominently displayed for me to view. They were engorged with blood as her excitement proved itself. The most amazing thing was her height. As I laid her on the bed, I noted that she and I were exactly the same height, a perfect match.

As she lay there, I resumed exploring her body with my mouth and hands. Those huge melons flattened out some but still stood proudly on her chest. Her nipples thrust forward and up, crinkling in the cool of the room as I licked and blew on them. She shivered with excitement when I did that. I kissed her neck and she turned her head to allow me greater access. I kissed her along her jaw line and up to her ear. I nibbled a bit on her earlobe and she squirmed beneath me.

Her hands were running along my body, touching lightly here and there. It caused my flesh to rise as much as anything else. I reached up and gently turned her head toward me. Our lips met and a spark of passion ensued. Hungrily our tongues dueled together as our excitement grew. My hand was caressing her hip and it moved toward her center.

Gently my fingers explored her womanhood. I caressed the nub at the top of her slit and she shuddered. As I continued to work the little nubbin, she started to moan, low and deep in her throat. Lost to the pleasure of my actions she stopped stroking me. I moved down on the bed to bring my face within inches of her prize. I kissed, sucked, and licked her inner thighs. I moved up closer and then backed away from her velvet sheath. Her moaning was growing louder and her hips were starting to thrust up as she tried to get me to use my tongue on her clit. I continued teasing her until she grabbed my head and pulled it to where she wanted it.

I put my tongue to work, sliding it up and down her slit. I avoided using it on her clitoris though, but instead extended it further and further into her, acting instead like a small cock. Slowly I entered and retracted as her hips bucked with pleasure. I continued this until she was beside herself. She begged me to bring her off. Being a gentleman, I did just that. I latched on to her clit with my lips and flicked my tongue rapidly across it. She spasmed and clamped her legs tightly together. Faster and faster I went. My fingers found her entrance and I used one, then two and then three fingers in her.

I found that special spot on her inner walls and again she clamped her legs together, squeezing my hand with her inner muscles as she screamed and bucked her hips high off the bed in orgasmic bliss. Six times she did this as she came long and hard. Her fluids covered my face as I pulled back a little to catch my breath.

She panicked as she thought I was moving away, and grabbed me. She pulled me with a strength I seldom found in a woman and I found myself in a position to enter her. She spread her legs wide to allow me to enter the velvety fold of her womanhood.

Not ready to rush things just yet, I entered slowly, very slowly. My cock had risen to meet her and was slowly driving down into her. I soon reached the bottom and I found that I fit her perfectly. I slowly started the outward track. She groaned as I pulled back and then mewed as I started in again. Slowly I worked in and out of her. As I moved, I felt her muscles clench my manhood. God was she tight when she did that. I could feel my balls start to tingle. I knew I would not last very much longer. I started moving faster.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.