Somewhere in Time Sagas - A Man of Earth - Cover

Somewhere in Time Sagas - A Man of Earth

Copyright© 2009 by MattHHelm

Chapter 11

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Robert of Nottingham was born in Aquitaine, cousin to Richard the king. Wounded in battle, he was brought home to die, but he didn't. This is the beginning of his adventures through time.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Incest  

I was weak, very weak as I opened my eyes. I was in a darkened room lying on a bed. My hand rubbed against the sheets of the bedding and could tell that they were silken. The room itself was large. I looked around and saw a fire and heard it crackling in the fireplace. I faded back out to unconsciousness.

An indeterminate time later, I woke again. Still weak, I looked around. I noticed a bleary figure tending the fire. I called out to it but my voice would not work. I was too weak to speak. I noticed two other figures seated in chairs near the fire. They were talking in soft whispers. One of them was female and I could hear her crying. Again I struggled to speak. I tried to lift my head, but collapsed from the exertion. A moment later, I was out.

The next time I became cognizant, it was daytime, although the heavy curtains on the windows blocked most of the sunlight. I was a little stronger and then remembered that some time ago an old woman was spoon feeding me a vile tasting liquid. She said soothing things to me I'm sure but I didn't remember any of it. I also remember that there were other faces watching. They were somehow familiar yet I didn't recognize them. My mind seemed to have recovered enough for that, but my body was still to weak to react. I had taken what she had provided and then passed out. Now I was feeling a bit stronger, but now I also felt pain. My chest was burning with pain. I still couldn't move and darkness overcame me once more.

The process of the old hag spoon feeding me whatever the foul tasting concoction was, and me passing out continued. The mysterious figures at my bedside changed out until I could recognize there were four different faces. I knew a vague familiarity but could not place a name to a face. I was frustrated with my condition and my recall.

The next time I woke, it was night. Something was different though. Even in my weakened state, I could tell I was not alone in the bed. I felt a hand exploring my body. It was being very gentle as if to not disturb me. I feigned sleep as I enjoyed this tactile exploration. I caught a whiff of perfume and felt the swelling of a female's breast toughing me. The sensations pushed away the pain I continued to feel. A moment later, the soft, gentle hand passed across my manhood. It lightly caressed my sack and then began to stroke my rod, which involuntarily lengthened as it filled with blood.

I could feel kisses on my body as the hand began moving with a purpose. I couldn't help but let out a moan. I heard a whispered voice, but couldn't make out the words. But a moment later, I felt another body as it climbed up on to the bed. My senses had been heightened by the actions of the first intruder to my bed. I could smell the subtle difference in perfumes and realized that a second female had joined the first. As I lay there helpless and unable to move, the second pressed her skin to mine. I could feel her soft breasts against me. They were large and soft, except for her nipples which dug into my skin. She began kissing my chest, exploring my nipples with her tongue. The feeling was distracting the pain I still felt. As she worked, the pain lessened as the erotic sensations of the two began to override the pain.

The first woman had me fully erect and was stroking me. Yes, it felt good, but things got even better as she took my manhood into her mouth. She has a very talented mouth. Despite my impressive size, I still felt her fully engulf me, her nose hitting against my abdomen as she swallowed my cock. I knew I wouldn't last very long with that going on without a distraction. That distraction was provided as the second female moved up, straddled my face and lowered herself to my waiting lips.

Once she sat, I could do nothing but stretch out my tongue to taste her womanly emissions. Like nectar the taste was almost indescribable. Eagerly I lapped away, as if it was a medicine that would heal me and take away the pain. The distractions of the two indeed had lessened the pain considerably. As I ate away, the mouth momentarily withdrew. It was replace by a warm, slippery sheath of flesh as she slid down on my shaft. Her tight hole encompassing my manhood with warmth.

Somehow my hands were able to move and I began feeling the skin of the woman on my face. It was soft and smooth. As I reached higher, she took my hands and placed them on her breasts. They were large and soft, like the others felt. I could feel the bumps on the skin around her nipples. They were standing at attention. Her hands were busy playing with her pleasure bump and we sometimes shared access to it. I'd lick and suck it and then she'd stroke it. Back and forth we traded off until she flooded my mouth with her cum. She extracted herself from our connection and carefully laid beside me, her body touching mine.

In the dim light emitted by the fire, I could see the one riding my cock was petite, red haired and buxom. The sight of her body in motion caused an additional reaction from me. I grew even harder. She was making the sounds of a woman in orgasm and her pussy clenched my cock in the same manner as the other women I'd had come with me inside them. She began vocalizing her pleasure when the other one shushed her, reminding the first to do it quietly. She was afraid they would be found out by the master of the house and be put out.

My own passion was excited by her actions and I could feel my balls tighten as my life giving seed began it's journey out. Just before I spurted my first shot of cream, she came. Her orgasm was intense and the second woman moved to help support her. Their lips met in a well practiced lovers kiss. It muffled the passionate screams of the orgasm. They held each other as her pelvis rocked against my pubis. Her clit smashing against me and heightening her pleasure. I could feel the flood of her fluids as they ejaculated against my groin. My own spend, having no place to go, joined hers a moment later.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.