It All Started So Slowly - Cover

It All Started So Slowly

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Jake's Dad knocked his Mom up before they were out of High School. Who'd have thought things would work out so well for Jake, until.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Harem   First  

Helen was all for another round when I regained my boner. She was hot enough for fucking right away and claimed I should change my foreplay to duringplay and plow her hard, so I did. She wanted to suck my dick off clean before we dressed and left, but I told her we'd just end up in the same place because I'd get hard again and need to soak it inside her to make the swelling go down. Finally we dressed, I let us out and we headed home. I followed her until she pulled into her driveway then I made my way home.

Mom, Shelly, and the girls all came out to meet me when I pulled into the driveway. It was an inspiring greeting since they had all been swimming and in tiny bathing suits at that. I guess you could call them bathing suits, but they could have probably hidden more with three Band-Aids each.

It wasn't so much that the suits were small in physical area, though they were extremely small. It was just that they were so transparent when they were wet and the girls were all dripping water so they must have been in the water when they heard me approaching.

The tops consisted of small circular patches of material held in strategic places by what appeared to be small pieces of string. The bottoms were thongs and they had small panels at that. The strings holding the thong bottoms up were a little more substantial, but of course they didn't hide anything, they merely pointed at it and the material was very sheer and of course it was wet so I could clearly see every nipple and I was sure I could have counted their pubes if they'd stood still while I did it.

I'll admit the only counting I wanted to do near any of them was counting the number of strokes it took for me to let go of a wad up inside them. Alas, it wasn't to be, or not yet anyway. They went back to the pool, put on short bathrobes and sashayed into the house with their magnificent asses swaying, leading me as if I were mesmerized.

Mom had a plan for supper and it was for me to broil steaks outdoors while they fixed everything else. I was happy to get started, especially after Mom brought me the New York strips on a platter and brought a beer for me along with them. I couldn't resist giving her thong covered but almost completely naked ass a squeeze.

She headed back into the house after giving me ample time to tease around on her beautiful ass and then she and Shelly went to her bedroom to wrap her ribs again.

Later we had supper and the steaks were great. Not so much from my cooking, but I believed most of the tribute could be laid at the feet of the one who raised the beef. It was also the one who sold it and who butchered it in a small shop he had behind his house. The man let us know on this trip that we'd already consumed all the beef we'd bought from him and suggested we come out and pick another beef. We usually bought one or two at a time and let him process them and keep them until we needed it.

He was an honest and kindly older man and he had helped me out when I shot my first deer. He taught me how to field dress it and then he showed me how to butcher it completely. Not a modern-day needed skill I know, but I planned on using it after deer season this year and I was glad to know how anyway.

After supper was over we all headed for bed. I was in for a surprise when I sneaked into the twin's room. Shelly was in bed with them and they all laughed at me when they saw the look I gave them.

"Come on bro. I know you don't have any performance anxiety so why the slack jaw. We intend to put more pussy on you than you can handle, so you'd better get started," May said.

Shit, I stripped off naked and jumped in among 'em.

If they'd really though they could fuck me down they were mistaken. I think it actually heated them up to be in bed together and I know it had an effect on me. Luckily it only made my dick get hard again faster and I plowed all their furrows, made them all come, and even left a deposit in every pussy bank in bed. Then they cast me aside and sent me to my own room to sleep. I didn't have one bit of trouble drifting off.

The end of the evening came a little early so I was bright eyed and bushy tailed when the sun came up. No doubt it was because of the peaceful way I drifted off the night before. I got to the kitchen in time to help Mom fix breakfast and I also had some free time to pet around on her ass while I was at it.

The girls rode to school with me that morning and I know most of the kids thought it was a little odd for me to be driving a used ambulance, even though the giant Red Cross was off it. Several of my friends came over to take a look. Even Martha came by to say hello and she brought a very well stacked friend with her.

The cute friend was named Mary Jordan and she was impressed with my ambulance even if Martha wasn't. I was impressed with Mary's auburn hair, deep blue eyes, lovely rounded ass, and bigger than usual titties.

"Jake, I want to introduce Mary Jordan. She's coming down to the lot this afternoon for a job interview. She just joined DECA and she gets off early for her job, if she gets one," Martha said, and I knew who'd get the job of interviewing Mary, as in me.

Hell, her looks had her the job already. Her tits could have landed her the job alone, but she was pretty and sexy in all the other ways too. I idly wondered if I'd end up getting a shot at her but then convinced myself I would. Especially since I'd already fucked the other DECA student we had, as in Martha.

I was smart enough to realize fucking the young pretty girls wasn't the best way to run a business, but what the hell? There was the pussy to make up for it and besides; Martha was doing an even better job since I shared some dick with her. Helen had even mentioned how well Martha was coming along

I had to watch myself during school to keep from thinking about Mary and leaving myself with a lump in my pants all day long. Otherwise the day went well though and I made it to the lot right on time.

Martha was already working when I got there and she came to my office with Mary in tow. She introduced us as if we'd never even seen each other and then Martha left.

If making a good first impression was what they tried to teach in DECA they'd done a whale of a job with Mary. I motioned her into a chair in front of but facing my desk and she sat down gracefully without crossing her legs. Man, was I glad she did it that way.

Mary had gotten some coaching from Martha since she had on a very short skirt and she didn't have a sign of panties under it. About the first thing I saw was her vertical smile and I had to pull my eyes away to keep it from being all I saw. Her carpet matched her blonde drapes and I was sure I could see just a hint of dusky pink between her legs. I talked to her for about fifteen minutes and then called Helen back to interview her also. I left the room after I'd introduced them.

Martha intercepted me in the hall to ask how Mary had done.

"You must have given her a tip about the interview," I said.

"What do you mean?" Martha asked.

"She sat right down with her short skirt and I saw right away she hadn't bothered with any panties," I said.

"I didn't tell her anything about anything except to warn her about a couple of questions I thought Helen would ask her."

"Well, she had all the right answers for me, and besides, after that upskirt shot she was hired when she sat down as far as I was concerned. Don't you dare tell her that though."

"I wasn't about to tell her anything about the extra curricular activities down here. She can find out about them the way I did, by spreading her legs when the time is right," Martha said, and giggled.

Helen led Mary out a few minutes later and asked me to come and talk with her for a few minutes. I was happy to and as soon as the door was shut and locked my hands had Helen's dress up to her waist and were talking to her ass while I was kissing her.

"It's a damned good thing you're hiring some fresh meat around here. I'm not sure we can handle you without her help," Helen said, as she fished my dick out of my pants.

"Why Helen, you know I'd never hire a girl just for the sex," I said.

"Don't I just. You held out on me for months before you gave me that tune up, but I don't think you'll need to check Mary out so closely. She knows how to do office work and she's even had a couple of salesmanship classes. She'll be an asset around here if you never get her panties down," she said.

"Didn't you notice Helen? She didn't even wear any panties for the interview." I said.

"I'm gong to skin Martha if I find out she told the girl. Things are going good down here now and we don't need any wild rumors getting around. I questioned Mary about being able to keep everything she learned down here a secret and she seemed to know the score on that already.

"I'd love to lie down on that couch and let you tune me up a little more, but there are other girls working her who need your attention. Susan is chomping at the bit to get you in her panties and Carolyn and June want to dance too. I'll send Susan in to see you when I get back out there and you don't have to pussy foot around. She's ready for some attention from you and you need to give her some to keep peace in the dealership office," Helen said, and then she patted my dick and put it back into my pants.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.