It All Started So Slowly - Cover

It All Started So Slowly

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jake's Dad knocked his Mom up before they were out of High School. Who'd have thought things would work out so well for Jake, until.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Harem   First  

I guess it did start really slowly - my life that is. Though my parents didn't start all that slowly. My Dad had been a high school wonder at halfback on the football team and my mother had been voted onto the cheerleading squad as a freshman. Normally freshmen didn't get elected, but my mother was physically mature for her age and even as a freshman she'd had a pair that got her all the male votes. I think her availability had something to do with her overwhelming vote totals since she often bragged, after a drink or two that she'd earned every vote by doling out playtime with her big titties.

I guess it was a little odd that our parents were still telling high-school stories even after their kids were in high school. They could be forgiven I guess, since neither of them had made it to college. The bump in Mom's tummy during the last semester of high school brought all that to a halt, especially since my Dad had put it up her during an extended make out session after their last high-school football game.

My Dad had gone on a scoring binge during the last half of the game and he hadn't stopped when the last gun sounded. We'd heard the tale countless times and even though they kept the details to themselves, I could see in my minds eye my Dad pulling Mom's panties down as he settled between her rounded thighs and put the wood to her good and proper. Of course nothing so plebian as a fuck rubber could be allowed to break the mood and my Dad's swimmers must have been as athletically sound as his young body since two of them had made the grade or else one had split into two.

At any rate, by the time my Dad was supposed to be signing up with one of the colleges that desperately wanted his services as a running back he was instead walking down the aisle with his obviously pregnant bride. White would have been much too ostentatious for my Mom on that trip even though she did look beautiful in the pastel wedding dress.

All wasn't lost though. My Dad's high school fame served him well when he went to work for Mom's father at his car dealership. Dad also had the gift of gab and his only move toward higher education had been a local junior college, which had several courses in salesmanship.

He even held forth at car sales events with a small booth displaying his lovely bride and their newborn twins. Hell, it was a large dealership after all, and the giant sales events were what passed for community gatherings in our part of Southern California. Luckily for me I didn't come along until the next year. I still had to be present for big "New Model Year" openings but I didn't draw the attention the early bird twins had.

It was luck I guess, or it was something due to the after thought planning, but my Dad was still held out as a local hero, sorta. He hadn't made it big in college ball, but he'd won the day in his last high school chance and even had steered his team to the state championship that year. He was also the school's hero at that game and much fuss was made over it even though a big part of it had been him showing his running style on local TV commercials for the dealership.

Of course May and April, my twin sisters, and I, the next year's model didn't really have all the details as we grew up. We knew we had a pretty Mom and a playful Dad and we always seemed to get everything we wanted as far as toys or Ken and Barbie dolls went. We had a nice home and we didn't think it was in the least bit odd that almost all adults knew who we were.

Time flies while you're having fun and it flew for us. My sisters were always being carried from one sort of practice to another and I can remember my Dad and I spending a lot of time while I learned the mysteries of baseball at his knee.

I guess the breeding was starting to show by the time I started the fifth grade. My sisters were a year ahead of me in school, and by the time I reached the eighth grade they had followed my Mom's lead and been voted onto the high-school cheerleading squad.

As parents sometimes do, my Mom and Dad figured they had better do something different with the girls than they had themselves. Even though they were cheerleaders they weren't allowed to date at all. Mom declared one early start on a family was enough and she watched the twins like a hawk. She even had them on the pill before they started their second year in high school and she continued to hold them off the dating scene until their junior year.

Sadly, I was considered old enough to learn from the family mistakes by this time and I had to sit in on the keep your panties firmly in place lecture the girls got and the explanation of why it was so necessary. I'll admit my dick could get hard by then and it certainly did when Mom explained just how she had ended up in the back of Dad's car with her panties on the floor and him solidly stroking for a double, which he obviously hit.

Mom claimed she was happy with the outcome, but explained how lucky she and Dad had been to find each other. Of course I already knew how lucky Dad had been. After all, he nailed a cheerleader in the backseat of his father's car.

I did resent the little tips my grandfather gave me though. He carefully explained how lucky my Dad had been to wind up with such a wonderful wife, on the cheap, he seemed to be saying. Of course my other grandfather had been partially responsible by having a nice big Oldsmobile for Dad to use on his dates. I could almost feel him thinking how he'd have loved to pole Mom himself and perhaps the vicarious thrill had been part of the reason my Dad had gotten by so easy on the deal.

Gramps was a shrewd one and he'd handled Mom's parents like a pro. When Mom's Dad came by with blood in his eye Grandpa had congratulated him and allowed how he'd be glad to pay for a big wedding and the sooner the better.

Unfortunately for me my Mom's parents had been killed not long after I came along so I never got their side of the story. I already knew the grandpa I had left had a habit of making things seem like they were all his idea and pointing out how well things had come out.

I don't guess I really had a bitch coming. After all, I was on the ground safely with a pretty, fairly young, mother and a matching pair of sexy sisters. I'll admit sneak peeks at them had provided more inspiration for yanking my crank than Playboy or even Penthouse ever could. In fact I'd even entertained thoughts of actually getting inside their panties myself. They were lookers for real, and actually much better looking than any of the other girls in school.

Both of them had a nice rack and delightfully round asses to go with their spectacular legs. I'd even got a glimpse of the two of their lovely red bushes since we shared a bathroom and shower and they apparently didn't feel the need to be all that modest around me.

In fact, I got the distinct impression April thought it was fun to tease me with little peeks at the goodies. May, not so much, but she was the one who'd first revealed their carpet matched their drapes. In fact they were the reason I thought redheads were the prettiest girls ever and I especially loved seeing the proof they had freckles on their butts and they were nice.

Due to the stupid way our school ran things extracurricular, I got my first introduction to dealing with high school girls on a more or less one to one basis. We could go out for the marching band in the sixth grade. It wasn't such a much, but I did want to learn to play music on something and the band gave me a chance to learn the saxophone for free, or nearly so.

My Mom and Dad had to agree to it and they also had to pay the rental on my sax. Hell, they didn't give a shit since it was only about twenty buck a month. My Dad was careful to explain to me I'd have to quit the band to play football but hell, that was next year.

The band program started out years ahead of football. We didn't even march the first year. We went over once a day to the band hall to learn to play, just like a regular class. Hell, I was all for it since the only other activity of the like was the T&I class (Trades and Industries) I think it stood for.

T&I was just shit as far as a class and extra curricular activity went. They were always nailing boards together or some such stupid shit and it didn't even get them out of PE. Being in the band was a little treat since it got me a long class with lots of girls included and even the majorettes had to play an instrument to qualify to be a majorette.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.