Tycoon - Cover

Tycoon

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

To give Nurse Morgan her due, she was the first one down on the floor helping Sally. She and the doctor took her over to a chair and sat her down.

"Kelly," the doctor called, "do we still have the portable x-ray machine here?"

"Yes, Dr. Ross, I'll get it for you." Kelly replied.

"Kelly, give me your queue ticket. I'll put it up for you," said Debbie.

"Yes, and get my kiss from him as well I bet." Kelly said with a laugh.

Kelly left and I looked over at Sally in concern. Sally saw me watching and, with difficulty and in pain, she stood and came over to me. Julia got out of her way and Sally stood by my bed.

"Been a bad girl, Boss. Thumped the nurse." Tears flowed freely as she stood waiting for the pronouncement of her punishment.

"And the stupid nurse deserved it." I looked behind her Nurse Morgan was trying to defend Sally.

Sally turned, "Look, I'm trying to get a smacked bottom here, how about giving me a break eh?"

Nurse Morgan was shocked. "You want a spanking?"

Sally looked back at me, "The way he does it, oh yyyeeeaaahhh."

Dr. Ross interrupted then, "Sally I need you to come with me. I have to x-ray that wrist. And you Nurse Morgan would do well to ponder the question of why so many women freely want to provide sexual favours for someone that that paper," his tone of voice spoke eloquently about what he thought of the paper in question, "has said is a paedophile." He left taking Sally with him.

Julia pulled Nurse Morgan up to the headboard where the post-it notes were collecting. "Take the notes from them, read the name and say 'thank you... ' whoever." Julia looked at her, "By the way what is your name?"

"Nurse Morgan."

"No, your proper name," Julia laughed.

"Emiline."

"OK, Em, here's the next one."

Em took the note and read it, "Thank you, Kelly." Both Julia and Debbie laughed.

"I'm Debbie. Kelly had to go with Dr. Ross and Sally. Kelly was in the queue in front of me and I said I'd put her queue ticket in."

"Thank you, Debbie," Em sighed, "I'm never going to get the hang of this. There are so many of you."

"Don't worry," said Julie, "you know Debbie, the cook, always a good one to get friendly with. Me, I'm the Master's body slave."

"You don't mean that surely?" asked Em.

"Mean what?" asked Julia puzzled.

"That you're a slave." Em said with a smile.

"Oh yes, and so's my sister Karen and my Mum, Jo. And don't cross Karolina. She's a slave too but she's the Master's favourite. She's nice, but don't say anything against the Master when she's around. If she'd been here when you pissed off Sally then Karolina would have had a go. I think we'd still be mopping blood of the floor if that happened. You've met Elastic..."

"Elastic?" Em interrupted.

"Yes, some navy thing, sometimes she calls our Master 'Frosty'. Anyway, Elastic was the girl with the gun. If you'd pissed her off we'd be washing the walls, too. That gun is real and she really knows how to use it. Elastic is some kind of military protection and security type. I don't understand it myself but I know Master is impressed with her. He got her a promotion."

Em seemed to be a little worried hearing this so I held out my hand to her and she grasped it tightly. I was about to speak when Julia whispered something in Em's ear.

"Hello Em, I hope that we can get to know you better. I'm Paul, you can call me Paul."

Every one of them, all of the women still in the queue said, "Yes Sir." Followed by a timid "Yes Sir," from Em. Julia smiled at her, I glared at all of them.

"Julia!"

"Yes, Master," as she knelt on my bed.

"I can see spankings coming soon." I tried to growl.

"Oh yyeeaahh," Julia purred as she leant forward and let her hanging nipples brush gently across my chest.

"Em, I need to get back to the kitchens. I've got to bring his Lordship's breakfast up."

Em took the proffered post-it note, "Thank you, Clare."

I kissed Clare, "Hello, my precious. I haven't seen you for so long." I ran a hand over her smooth bum, my fingers slipping into the warm moist crack and finding a hot wet slit for me to play with for a moment.

"Don't you ever stop groping these women?" demanded Em.

"Hey, don't stop him. There's lots of us and only one of him. We want all we can get. And here's my ticket, I'm Jo by the way."

"Thank you, Jo." Em managed to say as Jo was taking Clare's place on my chest.

"Hi, Master. We were worried about you, Master, please be careful or next time they're going to get you."

"I know Jo. I didn't think that they'd try when we were coming back from the funerals."

"Get them, Master. Get them for all of us." Jo looked determined that we should visit justice and vengeance on the perpetrators of this hideous crime.

I kissed her again. "With your help, with all of us working to get them, we will. And if the law won't deal with them then we will. I promise you Jo, Joasia and June will have justice."

"That's good enough for me, Master." She dropped her head and we shared a kiss.

"Boss, breakfast you Julia."

I turned and saw Karolina, tears came to my eyes. When Jo had got off the bed Karolina placed the tray she was holding on the bed table and clasped me in a tight hug. I felt tears on my shoulder as she hugged me close.

I lifted her up and looked carefully at her, she looked terrible. Her skin was really pale and now lifeless, thick dark rings dropped below her eyes and her hair hung greasy and limp. She trembled as she lay in my arms, her whole body was taut.

I held her to me and squeezed her tight. I felt her relax. I kissed her forehead and murmured gently in her ear. Second later she was asleep. I waved every one away except Julia, she slowly fed me the single poached egg that was my breakfast and then I snuggled down with Karolina resting on my good arm and I joined her in sleep.

Later I woke because the bed was moving. Ela and Elastic were lifting Karolina, who was still fast asleep, out of the bed to place her on another bed beside ours. Then Em turned me on my side and I felt liquid move around the bed below me. Em touched a towel to my back and it felt like knives ripping my skin apart.

Elastic and Ela came back. Elastic saw that I was awake, "Boss, don't try to move. You've got huge open sores that were caused by the hospital leaving you to piss and shit yourself. Karolina wet the bed and it's burned through the cream we put on you. The doc's coming and he'll give you something for the pain."

Together, under the guidance of Em, they picked me up and placed me on a clean dry mattress. There wasn't a sheet and I realised why when Em sprayed me with warm water. This too hurt but I remembered that Karolina was asleep and tried to tough it out. In the end I was whimpering like a little girl.

"It OK Boss, Ela teach you swear if want." Karolina took my hand and I cried from the pain.

A sharp sting in my arm made me look up. Dr. Ross was smiling down at me, "This is going to help with the pain. I want to have a look at your back and bum but I expect to just reapply the cream and then give you another sleeping draught and some morphine for the pain. I shall also be leaving some Oramorph with Nurse Morgan so she can deal with this type of thing without waiting for me."

Dr. Ross helped me to stand and looked at my back. "I understand that you were in physical restraints for five days without any food and only two litres of saline delivered intravenously. During that time you were allowed to pass urine and faeces without being cleaned in any way. Unfortunately Karolina also wet herself this evening and that has triggered an adverse reaction from your previous burns." He looked at me, "Oh yes these are burns, chemical burns to be precise, and will hurt a lot for some time. We had been hoping that you would be over the worst of this before you realised the full extent of your injuries from that hospital."

Em gently applied a cream to my back and then they moved my bed to just behind me and I sat down. Em and Elastic helped me lay on my front and placed a framework over my back and bum. A light sheet was placed over the frame to keep draughts off me.

Karolina was distraught that she had caused me this pain and set back to my healing, "Elastic, bring Karolina's bed over here so we can be together." I said while Karolina held my hand.

"This girl bad girl, piss bed."

"I pissed the bed too. That's how I got like this."

"Me not tie down. Hurt Boss baddest."

"Then I shall have to think of a suitable punishment for you." I smiled at her.

Karolina smiled through her tears. "Can give girl Kelly gain."

"As I won't be able to make love with you for a while, perhaps I'll let you show me how you love yourself. I think that would be nice to watch."

"Can watch that anytime. Say girl frig self. Me frig good." Karolina was serious, I smiled at her. How do you tease a woman who is willing to do anything for you?

"Perhaps I should give you to Sasha." I suggested.

"That funny." Karolina smiled, "Sasha tease 'Lastic, 'Lastic not know." She chuckled, "'Lastic just need stand up Sasha, then be OK." What I could see and Karolina couldn't, was that Elastic was leaning over Karolina listening to this. And she wasn't actually impressed.

"Why haven't you told Elastic this?" I asked, stirring just a little.

"'Lastic not ask. Beside it funny, 'Sasha bite, Boss!'" she did a creditable imitation of Elastic's wail.

"Wuuuurrkle!" and she disappeared down the bed. Seconds later there were the sounds of someone getting a reasonable spanking.

Karolina, hair mussed up, a rub mark on her cheek and a slightly sour expression got back into bed and lay facing me. I was desperately trying not to laugh.

"'Lastic spank me bare bum Boss."

"Did she? I wonder why."

"Said me not tell about Sasha."

"Oh?"

"Boss not tell 'Lastic listen."

"No I didn't did I."

"No Boss not." Then Karolina's bed moved as Elastic got in behind her and cuddled up. I watched as her hands moved up Karolina's chest to cup and fondle her breasts and then Karolina turned her head and they kissed.

They didn't make love then but I went back to sleep watching then cuddle and fondle. A gentler love making than the hot and sweaty kind that leads to orgasm.


I stood and let Dr. Ross examine me. My back felt much better than a week ago and I was able to walk two miles on the treadmill with ease. He poked and prodded as all doctors do, grunted and 'ummed' and 'ahhed'. Then, being unable to find any reason to keep me confined to the sick room, despite looking really hard, he pronounced me well. This now meant that I could have company in my bed again.

It also meant that Em was leaving. There were mixed feelings about this, Em just rubbed some people up wrong. She was an excellent nurse and the money she'd earned while working here would pay of a lot of her mortgage. But ... there was something just 'not right' about Em.

Jill brought in an instrument of torture, a daily diary. She thought that this damn thing was going to rule my life. I think she has a bit of a surprise coming. According to the FDD (fucking daily diary) Sasha has an appointment just after lunch for two hours. Now I was thinking about going to bed with Karolina and Julia. I need to find out if Julia's girl bits work properly. So the options are spend two hours talking business with Sasha or going to bed with two sexy girls. Ummmm that's a hard one.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.