Tycoon - Cover

Tycoon

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

I got back to work for a while.

I had just finished arranging for a large sum of cash for me to be waiting at a bank in Ayrshire when there was a knock on my door.

"Come in," was my automatic reply.

Karolina almost pulled in a woman who was obviously her mother. She was what Karolina would be in fifteen, no not even that, twelve years. She had obviously had her first baby young.

"Sir,"

"Paul,"

"Yes Sir. Sir is mother, Joasia."

Joasia was, perhaps, an inch smaller than her daughter but identical in every other way. Slim, almost skinny, small breasted with short, dark, curly hair. They looked more like sisters than mother and daughter.

I stood and held out my hand. Karolina spoke quickly to her mother who then reached out her own hand to mine and we shook.

She leaned to Karolina and said something in Polish. Probably calling me an idiot I thought.

Then the fire alarm went off. I held onto Karolina's hand as she wanted to leave the building as everyone should.

I waited until the clock said twenty past and then pulled them out into the hall.

We went down the stairs, six flights, to the lower basement garage. I led them to a small Fiat Punto parked in a dimly lit corner and they got in the back, I got in the front and waited. Three minutes later my diversion arrived, three high powered cars with a man and two women inside each. They roared out of the garage and I waited. Ten minutes later the lights in the garage went out and I calmly drove to the exit.

There was no one outside when we left the garage. I drove, calmly and always within the speed limit, out to the M1.

Two hours later we were in Leicester. After a torturous route through the back streets, through which only a helicopter could have tracked us, we pulled into one of the Leicester General Hospital's car parks.

I got out and led my two ladies through the hospital to a side exit. On the way we were given a large colourful umbrella.

At the side exit we waited with three other groups, all holding similar umbrellas, until the hospital tannoy system called out, "Dr Hogg, Ward six please. Dr Hogg, Ward six."

I opened the umbrella and gave it to Karolina, then pulled both of them close into me.

Under the cover of the umbrella I guided them to a flashy high powered Jaguar in the nearby car park. We got in and dropped the umbrella and I drove off.

As we drove up the A6 I told them that three other cars had left the hospital at the same time, two of them Fiat Puntos. The Fiats were heading back to London. We should be in the clear now.

I stopped at Cockermouth. I thought that the name itself was worth a visit. Cockermouth is a small town in the hills of Cumbria. Well worth a visit but try to be a little more awake than we were when we booked in. I had booked two rooms, a twin and a single. I thought that a twin and the next door double were fine though. We were led to our rooms and, after a quick shower, I went to bed. Of course I had not checked that the adjoining door was bolted.

I had been asleep for an hour or so when I heard the voices. Someone was urging someone else to do something, there was silence for a moment and then my bed rocked a little as Karolina got in.

"Sorry Sir," she was almost crying. "Momma make sleep here."

"Don't worry, Little Bird," I said. I had never called her that, but that is what she reminded me of, a helpless, fluttering little bird. Small and weak, intelligent but needing looking after for a while until she grew up a bit more.

We went to sleep on our own sides of the bed. We woke together, cuddling each other. I had a small firm breast in my hand, its hard nipple pressing into my palm.

I also had a small hand curled around my cock.

I woke and lay for a while just enjoying the feeling of her body against mine, her breast in my hand and her hand around my cock.

Only ninety minutes later we were on the road again. I would like to say that Karolina and I had spent most of that time having hot sweaty sex. But we hadn't. We had both got up and she had scurried back to the other room, I watched the naked buttocks disappear and sighed. She really did look good nude.

I drove us slowly north as the two ladies spoke quietly. I am sure that Joasia was calling both of us idiots for not taking advantage of the situation last night. I think she thought that I was the bigger fool.

After a slow drive through the countryside we stopped at the Dobroyd Castle Hotel. Again we booked into two adjoining rooms. Joasia got a little surprise when she tried to tell Karolina to go into my room though.

"No!"

They both looked at me a little shocked.

"Karolina you sleep in there." I pointed to the further room.

"Joasia, you sleep in here," I pointed to the closer room, "with me."

"Tak" Was all she said.

I followed her into the room, went into the bathroom and started the shower running. Coming back into the bedroom I saw her standing by the bed.

"I am going to have a shower before we have dinner," I told her and I undressed. I didn't force my undressing onto her, nor did I hide it. I just undressed and walked naked into the bathroom. The shower was at one end of the bath. A clear glazed screen helped keep the shower spray in the bath. I stood in the bath, under the spray, letting the warmth of the water ease away some of the stress from the last few days.

I had been relaxing under the spray for about a minute before I felt a hand on my shoulder, another on my waist and she gently pulled me back away from the water.

"Close eyes please," she said and I did. Her hands left my body and then she started washing my hair. I am much taller than she so she was reaching up quite a way and this made her stand very close to me. I realised that when I felt her nipples brushing against my back. Then she reached a little higher and her breasts were pressing against me.

"You enjoy?"

I pressed back against her and felt her push back in response.

"Yes I am enjoying this. It is a great kindness you are doing for me."

"Woman do for man. Not bother." Through the suds I smiled.

She washed all the way down my back, using her hands not a wash cloth. Her fingers alternately pressed hard and soft. When she reached my buttocks she slipped her soapy hand along the crack all the way to my balls.

"Open legs please."

I did, now she slid both hands alternately back to front. Each time she cupped my balls. She pressed her fingers along the root of my rigid cock. Then I felt her rest against my back. One hand between my legs the other curled around me to hold me close. Her chest hot against me and her nipples like little solid pebbles digging into my back and side. Then I felt a finger press against my ass. The soapy digit soon eased its way inside me and she thrust forward and back.

"Man like do woman, yes?"

"Oh yes!" I answered with a gasp. I gasped as she pulled her finger out of me and then turned me to face her.

"I do front now." she said with a smile.

I looked down at her naked body as she rubbed the bar of soap in her hands. She put the soap down and started washing my chest.

"OK touch me."

My cock was already bashing her stomach. I lifted my hands to her face and tilted it up to me. I kissed her and she readily accepted my tongue. As we kissed she ran her hands along the length of my cock. Then she started pulling and tugging. Getting closer to cumming I broke the kiss. When I did she started to drop to her knees. The very thought of her hot mouth on me sent me over the edge and as she leaned toward my cock I came.

A string of pearly cum stretched across her face. Some had shot straight into her mouth and she looked up and showed it to me, a small pool of cum on her tongue. Then she swallowed it. She had wanted me to know that she really had swallowed it.

I lifted her to her feet and kissed her again. Trapping some of my cum between our cheeks as we kissed. She broke away in horror.

"No ... no, man not like own ... own..." she searched for the word in English.

"Semen, it is called semen but most people call it cum."

"Man not like own cum in mouth."

"You took it in your mouth," I said (I thought quite reasonably.)

"Ha! Woman do this things. Man not do this things. Not man things." As we were talking she had been rinsing me off. Now soap free I got out of the bath and then lifted her out. I placed her on the sink unit between the two sinks. Pressing her shoulders back I laid her down as much as she was able to. I then grasped her ankles and lifted and spread her legs very, very wide. She was opened out in front of me, her opened legs pulling her puffy outer lips open.

"Now you fuck me yes?"

"Now I fuck you no." I answered.

I knelt before her and spread her hair away from her slit. With my tongue I gently stroked along the length of her sex and then returned the whole length from her rosebud ass to her clit.

"This is a man thing." I said.

Her gasp of surprise and pleasure spurred me to greater efforts. I concentrated on her clit and slit and only moments later she had her fingers entwined in my hair and was pulling me onto her sex.

Her climax was a wonder to behold. As she was approaching her peak her hands shot above her head and she spread her legs even wider. Her whole body went rigid and she gave a thin high wail. Tendons and ligaments stretched her skin in arms and legs. And she flushed down below her breasts. She panted and gasped as I gently stroked her, bringing her back from her peak.

I spent five minutes with her before I thought it was safe to leave her. She stood on shaky legs and looked in the mirror. Her chest was still flushed, her nipples crinkled and hard. Her face was still cum streaked with cum drying in her hair.

"Oh look. What you done. Go now let wash you cum from face."

She pushed me towards the door. Before she pushed me through though she kissed me. Running her hand gently over my cock and balls.

"Thank you. You good man. I want see you good fuck me."

Before she finally pushed me out I grabbed a towel and then left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.