Tycoon - Cover

Tycoon

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

I woke very early and went for a pee. Returning to the bed I realised that I was too awake to go back to sleep and Elastic was now curled around Kelly, tucked under her arm and using Kelly's shoulder as a pillow. I went round to their side of the bed and kissed both girls, on their lips and on their exposed breasts. I really liked that bit. Then I went to my office.

I finished reading and checking a contract Sasha had emailed me. This was for a housing estate renovation in a northern city. I would put in ten million pounds and the city would give me an interest free loan of one hundred million pounds and the two hundred and forty five houses that needed renovating. The city councillors were convinced that they had got a bargain with this contract, and in truth they had. However the contract had clauses that made the change costs wicked. And I knew that, because they thought that I was such an easy touch, there were already four changes being discussed in council. The hundred million pounds would be invested immediately and return a minimum of six percent p.a. while the councillors spent another three or four months talking about the changes they thought necessary and the state of the housing stock fell below that defined in the contract, which would lead to even more changes and charges. Karolina and I had calculated that I would recoup my ten million pounds within the first six months, the interest from the invested one hundred million would pay off that loan within fifteen years (and I would still have the principal) and then I would have an income from the properties of over one hundred and twenty thousand pounds per month, plus the value of the properties themselves at approximately fifty five million pounds.

I was in a really happy mood when I finished my reading and I sent an email to Sasha saying I was happy for the contract to be sent to the council for signing.

I was finishing off some notes for our Midlands renovation teams when a knock at my office door disturbed me. "Come in." I called.

A waitress from the private dining room was at the door. This was the waitress with the over large top, I smiled to myself. "Yes, my dear?"

"Ms Hanson sent me to call you to breakfast, my Lord." As she spoke the right hand side of her top fell down, exposing her right breast.

"Yes, thank you ... I'm so sorry, I've forgotten your name?"

"Janet, my Lord." And she gave a curtsy which made her exposed tit bounce quite nicely.

"Ummm ... you seem to be having some problems with your uniform top. Perhaps you'd better give it to me so I can get Ms. Kajak to look at it for you." I held out my hand expectantly.

This surprised the woman as, while she seemed happy to flash her tits at us, I don't think she actually expected to be told to take her top off. But she did take it off and both breasts were as nice as the singles we had become used to seeing.

She led me into the dining room with a slight blush on her face. Kelly and Elastic were there already eating, and, to my surprise Sasha entered just after me.

The waitress was just returning to the kitchen when I called after her. "Janet, I think that you'd better give me the skirt as well. We may as well check all of your uniform at the same time, eh?" I smiled at her as she nervously came over and took off her skirt and gave it to me. "Thank you, Janet. I'll see that Ms. Kajak gets on to this as soon as she can. And I'll have my usual breakfast please, Janet," I told the blushing naked waitress and I let her return to the kitchen. I enjoyed watching her walk away from me. Mind you I enjoy watching naked females at any time.

"Paul, you are bloody awful!" Sasha slapped my arm. "Poor girl didn't know what to do. 'May as well check all of your uniform', you sod." She laughed and Kelly and Elastic joined in. I merely shrugged my shoulders, perhaps I was a sod.

Karolina came in and sat next to me. She looked at the pile of clothes I had put onto the table. "Problem Boss?"

"They didn't fit Janet so I decided that it would be better to check all of her uniform to make sure we got it right this time." Janet came in, still blushing, carrying my breakfast. The other waitress on this shift came in after her with a cooked breakfast for Elastic.

"Best be sure Boss." Karolina agreed. "Clare!" she called and the clothed waitress looked at her with a sudden understanding. "Got problem with uniform. Need yours to check. Give now." Karolina held out her hand as I had done in my office.

Clare gave Elastic her meal and came over to stand between Karolina and I. She dropped her skirt and then lifted her top over her head. She gave the clothes to Karolina.

"Boss need you check uniform not hurt Clare. Look close, look good." Clare turned to me and I ran my hands over the tops of her breasts and then around her hips. Clare's skin was nice, smooth and unblemished. "Turn round please, Clare." I requested. She turned her back to me and I ran my hands over her hips and down her buttocks.

"No problems here, Karolina."

"Good Boss. Did check Janet?"

"No I did not, Karolina. That was most remiss of me."

"Better check Boss." Karolina was quite sure about that.

"Clare," I looked up at her.

"My Lord."

"Could you ask Janet to come out please?"

"Gladly, my Lord." She smiled at me then walked rapidly into the kitchen.

Janet walked out and came to my side. "Janet, did Clare tell you that we need to check that your uniform hasn't done you any harm?"

Janet guessed immediately what the 'checking' was actually for. She didn't seem to be too upset buy our game and actually joined in with us.

"Perhaps you need to move your chair back a little, Sir, make sure you can reach properly," Janet suggested.

I moved my chair away from the table a little and Janet straddled my legs. I started running my hands over her chest and breasts to make sure she was alright. As I was naked too it didn't take too long for me to feel the first drip of her girl juices on my leg.

I ran my hand over my leg, "Ummm ... I think we may have a problem here."

"What could that be, my Lord?" Janet asked.

"Well," I said as I lifted my fingers to the source of the droplets, "you seem to have a leak here."

There was an explosive burst of laughter from the other side of the table and I looked up to see Sasha covering her mouth. I looked back to Janet, my fingers still gently stroking the area of concern.

"Perhaps we'd better find something to plug it with." I suggested.

"Oh yes, my Lord, that sounds like a good idea." I gripped her hips and lowered her onto my up thrusting cock.

"He's going to fuck her at the breakfast table!" Elastic was actually shocked.

"Elastic," I called, distracted by the warmth and pressure enveloping my hardness.

"Err ... Yes boss," answered a suddenly worried Elastic.

"Take your clothes off please. All of them."

"Yes Boss." Was her quiet reply.

Janet continued rocking on my lap while I continued 'checking' her breasts. Sometimes I even checked them with my lips and mouth. With Janet's enthusiastic bouncing we were soon both ready to come. Now I started worrying her nipples much harder and rubbing and pinching her clit as well. Janet came before I did and the splatter of her girl cum on my legs took me over the edge. I gladly pumped my seed into her and then rested my head against her warm breasts.

"Th ... That might have solved the problem, my Lord," she told me, almost directly into my ear as she was leaning on me as much as I was leaning on her.

"Thank you, Janet, that was wonderful." I told her.

Janet eased herself upright and then gave a gasp. "I really am leaking now," she said with a laugh and started walking to the kitchen with my cum running down her legs.

"Janet, you'd better come back at lunchtime. We may need to check again. You might start leaking from the rear."

"Oh God, I hope so," she laughed, then scooped a little of the dripping cum onto her fingers. She lifted this to her mouth and with exaggerated licks cleaned her fingers. "Umm ... That's good. Can I have some more, my Lord?"

Clare came out of the kitchen with another breakfast for me. She stood close when she placed the plate on the table. This time I did stroke her inner thigh, all the way up to the junction at the top. My thumb pressed lightly against her rosebud while my fingers played with her clit.

I'm sure that Karolina didn't do it on purpose but when her mouth dropped down on my cock she surprised me. And I jumped. And my thumb was pushed upward, about a whole thumb length upward, straight into Clare's arse. Clare jumped too. Then she bent forward and leant on the table. "Ooohhhhh..."

I continued to masturbate Clare while resting my free hand on Karolina's head as she cleaned my cock. Karolina pulled back before I started to get another hard-on though. I looked up at Clare and saw she had closed her eyes and was enjoying the experience.

"He's still at it!" Elastic stared wide eyed and open mouthed at me.

I looked across at Elastic, her naked breasts peeped at me over her breakfast plate. I didn't say anything but let my fingers keep rubbing and tugging at Clare's clit while my thumb pushed and pulled at her sphincter and bent and flexed inside her.

Clare must have been playing with herself while Janet and I were fucking as she came very quickly. Her knees bent putting almost all of her weight on my hand between her legs. "Oh thank you, my Lord," she thanked me breathlessly. Then turned and kissed me, her tongue exploring my mouth and she opened to let mine into her mouth. She broke the kiss and lifted my hand to her mouth. She used her mouth to clean the fingers that had played with her clit and then she sucked my thumb clean too.

A little unsteadily Clare went to the kitchen, "You're going to need another breakfast my lord."

I looked across at Elastic. "Elastic, darling, how long have you been with us?" I asked her.

"About four months now, Boss." She was very downcast realising that she had done something wrong but not what.

"And you're still surprised at what happens here?"

"But Boss, people don't make love in the morning!" She was totally shocked that we could break this inviolable rule.

"Oh don't they? Do they use food in sex play?" I gestured around the table.

Elastic laughed, "Of course not boss. How on Earth would they do that?" She looked at the other girls at the table expecting instinctive support from them about the laughable idea of using food during making love. Her laughter slowly died as she saw Kelly slowly, obscenely, pushing a sausage in and out of her mouth. Sasha had taken her top off and was sat topless with egg yolk and tomato sauce smeared over her breasts. Sasha was lifting her tits toward Elastic and licking her lips in a most suggestive way.

Elastic looked back at me. She just didn't understand the concept. It was so far out of her previous experience that she couldn't accept this as being true. What had her parents taught her, anything or absolutely nothing?

I rang the bell for service and both Clare and Janet appeared. "We require a cleanup, ladies," I gestured to Sasha. The two waitresses pulled Sasha's chair back a little and then dropped to their knees. They licked a breast clean each, stopping every now and then to share a kiss with Sasha or their partner. Sasha's reaction to this licking and nibbling was obvious and she slumped down in her chair and started masturbating. Clare was the first to notice.

"Look, Jan, she's frigging herself. Can't have that can we?" Clare turned and pushed Sasha's knees apart then lowered her mouth to Sasha's clit. We all could hear the slurping sounds coming from between Sasha's legs. Janet now licked and bit at both of Sasha's breasts tormenting both nipples equally. And then we watched as Sasha came into Clare's mouth.

Sasha leaned back gasping, "I've got to come here for breakfast more often." She looked at the two girls attending her. "Thank you, Janet" and she clutched Janet's head and kissed her, mouth on mouth and with lots of tongue. She turned to the other side. Clare was already leaning toward her, "Thank you, Clare." This kiss was no less passionate than the first.

We all watched as Janet and Clare went back into the kitchen. Then all eyes swivelled back to me. "Elastic, my precious, the next time that you interrupt my sex play at breakfast I'll have the kitchen staff fry some saveloys and then I'll push one up inside your cunt. Then I'll let anyone at the table eat it out of you. Then you'll learn about food in sex play."

Elastic looked like a blow up doll. Her eyes wide open and mouth a perfect circle.

"Oh yes!" Kelly exclaimed. "Count me in on that." Elastic stared at her.

"Elastic please let me know when you're going to do it I really do want to be here for that." Sasha begged.

"Boss let this girl play too?" Karolina asked hopefully.

"Of course you can Karolina. Just take her to bed whenever you want too."

"No Boss. Want sausage from 'Lastic cunt." Karolina almost drooled.

"OK, Karolina, you can play as well."

"Thank Boss," and she leaned across and kissed me fervently.

"Boss!" Elastic cried almost panicking; we looked at her as she tried to find some way out of this terrible punishment. "Sasha bites!" she said finally.

"Oh, not too badly," Sasha defended herself. "I haven't drawn blood."

"You did!" Elastic exclaimed.

"Oh, OK, maybe a couple of times. But you didn't need stitches!"

Elastic looked at me in desperation, "Bbbboooossss!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.