Mayhem 3: Double Trouble, Triple Teamed
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2009 by colt45

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mayhem #3: Two of Mayhem's men have women problems. This isn't amazing; most men have women problems of one type or another but it is amazing how many different types of problems there are.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Humor   Harem   Military  

-Brian McNaught-

Post-op stand down time is kind of a mixture of feelings. There's the high of having survived another one and the crash after the sustained adrenaline rush. This one wasn't too bad either way. To begin with it didn't last long enough to really soak the body with the super-juice and at the risk of sounding cocky those fucking Brotherhood assholes were so pathetic I couldn't even get up a good scare. Hell, the scariest part about the whole thing was when Mike threatened my family jewels after we'd capped the last two dipshits. Sure I know she probably wouldn't have done it for real but with Mike you can never really be sure...

Okay, I'll admit she's been doing much better since she decided it was her job to make sure the Captain doesn't stub his toe or get taken out by some dumbass looking to settle a score or some other such shit. She's been following him around like he was the President just waiting for the chance to throw herself in front of speeding bullet or jump on top of a live grenade. At least it keeps her off the streets and out of the bars unless the Cap decides to go in one. So far he's been a good sport about it and so have his ladies. There seems to be some unvoiced agreement between the three of them; Alee and Lidia take care of his heart and Mike protects his body. Of course it's only been a few days; we'll see what happens given a little more time. God knows! Mike is enough to try the patience of a plaster saint given enough time, usually anything exceeding one minute. But so far they seem to be taking it in stride.

Speaking of the captain's girls: hot damn! Talk about falling into a shit pool and coming out smelling like it was a vat of perfume! Hey, don't get me wrong; I think the Cap deserves every nice thing he can get but right now if I could find a place to buy lottery tickets I'd be having him buy a crap load for me! Talk about being touched by the good luck fairy, she must of cum all over him!

I mean if you want to just talk about looks, and I know some of you guys never get past that part, he hit the jackpot on that alone. Sure they're as different as night and day but that's not necessarily a bad thing now is it. Alee is the short, dark-haired Thai princess, and I don't mean that negatively; she looks like a little princess doll your sister would dress up when you were kids. I know, I know, I heard the same crap from some of the sluts trying to make their move on the good ol' Cap; she's not that pretty, what does he see in her? Envious bullshit if you ask me; she's beautiful and if you don't believe me you've never seen the way she looks at the captain. Any man who sees that look of adoration, love and pure devotion and doesn't think this woman is beautiful has got stone for a heart and shit for brains.

Now Lidia is something else altogether. That is one big girl! I mean tall, blonde and built like the proverbial brick shit house. Legs about a klick long, nice wide hips and about the biggest set of tits I've ever seen outside a porn-vid. Yeah, I've heard the same shit about her face. How she just doesn't measure up to today's standard of beauty as affirmed by these two-legged man-eating harpies. Well fuck 'em. Better yet don't fuck 'em; if you want a plastic doll to masturbate with you can get better looking ones out of a catalog and at least they know when to shut-up. Lidia has that same look for the Captain that Alee does and again if that ain't beauty then let me be blind to the real thing.

Of course they're so much more than just pretty fuck toys or gaudy arm fobs although I will say when they walk into a room on his arms they kind of glow and I doubt there is a man there that sees anything else. Alee is some kind of big-brain doctor of head-shrinkage and about as sharp as they come. Of course she ain't in the same class as Weird but then who is. At least she isn't some mutant alien with an AI stuck up her butt. Mike says Weird may be a mutant but at least he's our mutant so I guess that's all right. Anyway Alee may be this fawning little doe-eyed cheesecake around the captain but she can be — well, I'll just say assertive. In fact I'm not entirely sure how or maybe why she didn't take over the whole ship before we got there. She's got a tongue that can flay the meat from your bones and those pretty little black eyes of hers can look like the pits of hell if she's not pleased with you. I don't know what the captain does to keep her under control but I'm guessing it involves whips, chains and a ball-gag. I remember the first time I saw her right after the Captain capped that first douche-bag in the bar where she worked. That dumbass head of security here on the ship must have said something she didn't like and I swear she was going to take him down even though he about doubled her mass. She definitely has a temper and can be as dangerous as Mike although not quite in the same way. Alee only make you wish you were dead whereas Mike is like a genie, rub her the wrong way and she grants that wish.

Now Lidia is a whole other story. Sure she's built like every boy's (and most men's) jerk-off fantasy but she's as sweet and nice as they come. But don't be stupid enough to think that means she's any kind of pushover or that she's going to faint if you say boo. She's big into a lot of heavy duty outdoor sports, (Yeah I know you're mostly thinking about her indoor sports but I'd advise you keep that to yourself unless you've given up on ever engaging in those indoor sports yourself; capisce?) She's big and beautiful but she ain't no powder puff.

I remember a night when we were all down in the Dungeon, that's the Xanadu's rock-and-roll bar for us old farts. The Cap'n was out on the floor with Alee and some dipshit got it into his head that the hectare or so of breast flesh Lidia was showing meant she was not only available but obviously receptive to his advances. I have to admit she tolerated him longer than most would have but that ended when he grabbed her boob. Slick as a greased pig she had his arm up behind his back in what I can tell you is a very painful hold and shoved him away. I swear she didn't break his arm or anything! That came after the asshole stumbled into Mike. Mike and I had been moving that way when we saw what was going on and he just had the misfortune of running into her. I think he slipped and broke his arm; the crushed testicles I'm not sure about, but it was dark in there. Okay, the stove in ribs might have been when I slipped and my foot accidently connected with them. Like I said it was dark and slippery; that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Just thought you ought to know; Lidia ain't in the same class with Mike when it comes to putting the hurt on you up close and personal but she ain't bad. Don't fuck with her. She won't kill you but her backup will.

In fact if you'll take a little advice from me you won't fuck with any of them. Those girls own him lock, stock and barrel and as far as we're concerned that's just the way it should be. Maybe it'll keep the old bastard out of trouble and off the streets for once. Hell, the only problem we can foresee is if they fuck him to death; it'll take weeks for the mortician to get the smile off his face.


Who am I to be pontificating about my Captain's women? Brian McNaught. More specifically Sergeant Brian McNaught, UN SpecFor, (Ret.) I'm not the biggest on our team, Stan and Sam have me beat by a tonne or so; not the smartest but then Weird is in a class or maybe species all to himself. I can shoot a standard rifle pretty well but when it comes to sniping Mike has me hands down. The crazy bitch does in hand-to-hand also. Well, so does Weird but I think he just hands over his body to his internal AI and lets his mind wander off and reflect on the origins of the universe or something like that. Watching Weird fight is like watching a fucking machine. Every move is precise, exact, measured and deadly. Mike puts her heart, soul and every gram of hate she has into her fighting. I think that's why she has that little bit of an edge over Weird; to him it's just another physics problem. Of course even I have more finesse than Stan or Sam but when one of you can bend rebar barehanded and your brother can straighten it out, how much finesse do you need?

Just good old Brian. I'm not the best on our team but if Mike needs someone to call out spots for her I'm there; you need the flank held, I'm there; you need someone to patch up the holes in your body because you were too stupid to keep your ass under cover I'm there again. I am a pretty fair medic if I do say so myself. Get hit anywhere except maybe a direct shot to the head and I have a pretty fair chance of keeping you alive at least until we can get you to an aid station. I've had a lot of practice at it.

Luckily I wasn't needed this time. When Weird and the Cap got singed by the bomber in the dining room they came out needing nothing more than a new set of eardrums which are little more than plug-and-play anymore. Well, Cap needed a little more that, what with all the shrapnel sticking in his back; but then he got a big beautiful snuggle-bunny out of it so my guess is he considered it a fair trade.

Actually we all came out pretty well on that aspect. I know it was supposed to be a big secret us taking down those tangos but I think that lasted about a millisecond. I don't think I'd finished lying to the NIS — I mean giving them my statement — when every crewmember with a double X chromosome decided she knew exactly how she was going to repay her valiant saviors. I know I almost got fucked to death for a couple of nights until I just couldn't take it any longer; I whimpered for some relief. I swear I don't know how the captain does it, and at his age! Like the old saying goes: Once a king always a king but once a night is enough! Maybe if it was just two of them but this three, four and five ... Yeah, I know it's supposed to be the major male fantasy but believe me it needs to be kept as just that: a fantasy. I mean how is one man supposed to really satisfy more than one, okay, maybe two, women a night? How can they enjoy it and if they don't enjoy it it's just, I don't know, just fucking? I must be getting old because I think it should be a little more than that.

Okay, I can just see you out there rolling your eyes and wishing you had my problems. True, life could be worse than lounging around poolside sucking down fruity little foo-foo drinks basking in the sun like a turtle on a log while gorgeous women hovered around trying to entice you with their wicked wiles. Like the captain says, it's a tough job but someone's got to do it.

So anyway I'm laying there doing my lounge lizard impersonation thinking about maybe taking a dip in the nice cool water filled to the brim with lovely female flesh, (Okay so maybe I hadn't had enough to take my mind completely off sex; I'm a slow learner — what can I say?) when — plunk! — I get whacked in the head by something! I come upright instantly and this silly fucking ball falls into my outstretched hands! You know the kind I'm talking about, a big multi-colored thing that kids play in the water with. It couldn't have weighted much more than a balloon but it had surprised me; remember I had my mind on other rounded objects at the time. Well where kid toys goest you can usually find one of the little curtain-climbers following close behind. Yep, I was right; standing right there in front of my chair was one of the little munchkins with his arms reaching out waiting for me to give him his ball back.

"Hey, kid, this yours?" I asked and he nodded to me solemnly without saying a word. He was a slight thing with the real light blonde hair that almost looks sliver and big blue eyes. He made a motion with his right hand that looked a lot like our SpecFor sign for "yes" then made a circle over his heart; that's one I didn't know. I found out later it meant "please," that one and "I'm sorry" weren't ones they taught us in basic, not much time for the nicey-nice when you're in a situation where you have to be quiet and you're trying to pass along information.

You're probably wondering how some over-the-hill grunt like me picked up even a little bit of sign language. Well, maybe not. I suppose it shows that kind of stuff in the war-vids so I guess everybody knows its part of our standard training. You'd be surprised how many times we were someplace where even the ULF (Ultra Low Frequency) emitters we have that connect us to our combat net would paint us like we're in a spotlight. We did enough Em-Com 1 ops (that's Emission Control Level 1: total silence) back during the war that using sign was almost second nature to us.

The real question was why in the hell did this kid know it? I mean let's face it, we weren't in the dark ages anymore and just about anything that could be wrong with the ears or throat could be fixed. I don't think there were a handful of people left in the U.S. that could be considered deaf these days. Hard of listening yes, that would be Mike, but not deaf. Where the heck would he learn it and why?

"Here you go, kid," and I tossed the ball back to him. "Hey, kid, you deaf?" I asked tapping my own ear. Maybe not the most tactful of questions but what the hell I was curious. If he didn't like it he could give me the middle-finger salute and tell me to fuck-off; that was always one of Mike's favorites. If you're noticing a pattern when I talk about Mike you'd probably be dead on. She has many sterling qualities and we love the little fucked up bitch but I think they forgot to issue her anything resembling tact in her kit when she enlisted; along with politeness, consideration, thoughtfulness, discretion ... Well you catch my drift.

He cocked his head at me and then shook his head. He tapped his ear and gave a sign that looked like our "okay" then pointed to his throat and gave another one that looked a lot like our "broke" or "out-of-commission."

"So you can hear but not talk?" He nodded and shrugged. "Okay, that's strange but what the hell," I shrugged back. "Your parents around here somewhere?" He kind of got a funny look on his face and started signing as he looked around furtively. I didn't recognize anything he was telling me; probably because it didn't have anything to do with "kill," "neutralize," "hold," or "flank." Even though I didn't understand any of his signs I had a pretty good idea what he was saying.

"You're AWOL ain't ya?" I chuckled. He looked at me and gave a sign that I knew meant he didn't understand. "You're not supposed to be here and they don't know you're here, right?" He kind of looked down but grinned and nodded.

"So ya busted out and took off on your own did you?" He nodded. "Well I hate to tell ya kid but Mommy and Daddy know exactly where you are." He looked crestfallen then frowned at me and shook his head. He put his palms together and laid them alongside his cheek. They were taking a nap.

"That may be kid," I continued. "But as soon as they wake up all they have to do is ask the ship and it can tell them exactly where you are, using that." I pointed to his wrist band. He looked back at me in dismay.

"Afraid so," I nodded. "But what the hell, they ain't found you yet so you can enjoy your freedom till they do. You like ice cream?" He nodded his head vigorously. "Well I'm kind of hankering for some myself. What say we go find some until your retrieval squad comes and picks you up?" He nodded again this time with an even larger grin. Why you ask would I go get ice cream with a kid I didn't know — hell I didn't even know his name! — beats the crap out of me. For some reason I liked the little scamp and any kid that breaks collar and takes out on his own for a little fun can't be all bad. Kind of reminds me of myself way back when. Hopefully his mommy wouldn't light up his ass like mine used to do for me back when I'd done something equally stupid.

The pool area he'd wandered into was mostly for adults and didn't have an ice cream dispenser anywhere around — which is stupid! What? Adults don't like ice cream? I sure do. We made our way over to the adjacent pool that catered to families and their munchkins where there was one located.

One of the nice things about being on board the Xanadu was we were outside U.S. territorial waters and not subject to all its stupid laws. Here onboard we can get a real steak, the captain can smoke his cigarettes in public and they serve real ice cream; or at least as real as they can get anyway. It's not like the kind we get at Bennie's where we've suspended the Health and Nutritional Food laws by universal proclamation but at least it's not the tasteless, non-fat, non-dairy, vitamin-fortified, nutritionally-neutral "frozen desert" shit they force the rest of the sheep in the country to eat. Fuck that! Bennie's has the full-fat, full-flavor, guaranteed-to-kill-you-quick-but-die-with-a-smile ice cream! One taste of that and you wouldn't be wondering why the last FDA pinky puke that stormed in and tried to shut good old Bennie down ended up with his head stuck so far up his ass they're probably still trying to pull it out! Good luck with that; I think those assholes are born that way. If one of them were ever able to actually get his head out of his butt he'd probably die from the fresh air.

Anyway the stuff on board wasn't Bennie's ice cream but it wasn't bad for a second choice. We each got a bowl of the stuff and headed back to my lounge chair. We sat down and "chatted" about what he'd seen so far of the ship. It was kind of fun actually. Half the time I didn't know what the hell he was talking about but understanding even a part of it and seeing through his eyes what this big ol' ship looked like to a kid was kind of refreshing. He didn't see it as little more than a huge bar with free booze filled with tits and ass; like I said it was kind of refreshing. To him it was the biggest playground ever build. Looking back I suppose we didn't see it all that much differently; we just played with different toys.

Anyway all good things must come to an end and without much warning a shadow fell on us and I swear the temperature dropped ten degrees!

"Jeremy!" someone hissed from above us and he cringed. Okay, I have to admit maybe I did just a little also. I looked to the side as saw a pretty pair of feet in the cutest pair of deck sandals. My eyes followed the legs attached to those feet up and up and up; slowly I'll admit because the scenery along the way was absolutely fabulous. The legs were smooth and perfectly formed; the hips nicely wide without being too hippy; the waist trim and flat and the ... Oh, my God! The tits were huge and looked as firm as durasteel armor! I could have spent the rest of my life drifting between those feet and those breasts but somehow I tore my eyes away and continued up...

To look into the face of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen! She had long blonde hair the same color as the kid's, a face of an angel and the most kissable soft lips you could ever hope for. Like I said the most beautiful woman I have ever seen even with the look of barely contained anger vacillating between disgust, dismay, annoyance and relief. But mostly she was just plain mad. Now the tango I'd capped a few days ago was unhappy just before I popped two 5mm's into his brainpan; this woman was mad!

"Who do you think you are?" she demanded through gritted teeth.

"Are we in trouble?" I asked the kid. He nodded not looking up. "A lot of trouble?" I added, he nodded again but this time he grinned just a little. I could see him do it but he made sure to keep his head down so the woman whom I assumed was his mother couldn't see him do it.

"Do you think I can talk our way out of this?" I asked him while beautiful mommy boiled above us. He shook his head slightly. "Maybe if I used flattery? Told her how beautiful she was?" He hesitated for a moment but then shook his head ruefully. "Okay, how about groveling? Begging? Maybe if we threw ourselves on her mercy? I'll tell her I kidnapped you just so I could meet her; ya think that'll work?" The kid bobbed his head back and forth like he couldn't decide. The kid was no dummy that's for sure, he knew this was a game and humor would probably be the only way he was going to have even a chance of not being put in hack (confined to quarters) for the rest of the trip. He waggled his hand in the universal "maybe" and shrugged.

"Tell you what," I whispered conspiratorially to him loud enough for her to overhear, "I'll sweet-talk your sister and distract her so you can make a break for it." He giggled and nodded. I stood up, smiled real big and...

"No you don't, Mister!" she huffed and poked me in the chest. I could tell she was still annoyed but even though she had a mock frown on her face it looked like she was trying hard not to laugh. "You stay right there and be quiet while I talk to my son!" I held up my hands in surrender and looked at the kid and shrugged as if to say, "I tried!"

"And you Jeremy Benson! Just what do you think you were doing? You scared me half to death when you weren't there when I woke up!" she scolded. He looked back up at her stoically.

"Look like your sorry, kid!" I hissed. They both looked at me and I gave him my best remorse-filled, I'm-sorry, I'll-never-do-it-again, look with the wide eyes, pouty lips and quivering chin. "Sell it, chum!" He copied me almost verbatim.

"Ah, Christ!" she exclaimed throwing up her hands and looking skywards. "You're both hopeless! All right, little man," she said reaching out and grabbing one of his ears lightly. "You stay right here while I find out who your new friend is." She looked at me pointedly. I grinned at Jeremy and gave him the thumbs up but wiped the smile off my face when I looked back up at her.

"I'm Brian, ma'am; Brian McNaught," with narrowed eyes, a snort and Jeremy's ear still firmly under control she took my hand firmly.

"Now, Mr. McNaught," she said after releasing my hand and putting hers back on her hip, "may I ask just what you were doing with my son?"

"Eating ice cream?" I answered in a small voice and held the bowl up for her. Jeremy held his up also. "Would you like some?"

"No," she answered in exasperation and rolled her eyes then relented. "At least not right now."

"Well then, why don't you sit down and I'll tell you how I was actually holding your escaped prisoner so you or your husband could come here and recapture him." Jeremy gave me a frown and I shrugged at him. "Sorry buddy, it's every man for himself now. They got the goods on us."

"I don't have a husband," she snapped.

"Oh, sorry."

"Don't be," she snapped again.

"I think you misunderstand," I said quickly. "I'm not sorry you don't have a husband I'm sorry I made the assumption."

"What?" she said clearly puzzled.

"Never mind," I waved and sat down. "I think I confused myself too. Please have a seat," I indicated an empty lounger next to mine. "I think you can let go of him now; I don't think he's going to run away. Are you kiddo?" Jeremy shook his head and looked up at his mother with that remorseful look again. She sighed and let loose his ear.

"I'm going to get that look all the time now," she muttered ruefully but sat down.

"I'm Allison Benson by the way," she said and smiled, it was like sunshine coming out all over again. "And I'm Jeremy's mother not his sister. You're going to have to do better than that if you're going to worm your way out of this."

"I kind of figured that," I laughed. "But desperate men take desperate measures. I suppose you could be his older sister but the way he reacted I kind of thought you were his mom."

"You better believe it buster," she warned. "Now what is going on around here?" Jeremy immediately began signing at her so quickly I could only catch maybe a quarter of it.

"Tell her about bouncing the ball off my head," I told him. I was pretty sure he'd missed that part.

"You know sign?" she looked at me astonished.

"Just a little," I admitted. "We used something a lot like it when we were out in the field every once in a while."

"You're a veteran?"

"'fraid so," I admitted again.

"In actual combat?"

"Yeah, but that was a long time ago and not very interesting" I said. Jeremy was looking from his mother to the pool and had a pleading look on his face.

"You know how to swim, kiddo?" I asked and he nodded vigorously. "You know you can watch him from here," I said to Allison, "it's perfectly safe."

"Shouldn't we be in the other pool?" she asked uncomfortably. "Isn't this the adult pool?"

"I don't think they really have them segregated," I answered. I turned to Jeremy, "If anyone asks just point me out to them and they can talk to me, okay?" He grinned and nodded back to me and then looked over at his mother. She reluctantly nodded and he took off like a shot.

"I am sorry we scared you," I said when he'd gone taking some of the blame upon myself. "But he was perfectly safe the whole time. The whole place is like a big playground; there's not much you have to worry about."

"Except maybe from predators like you," she said leaning back and looking at me with just a slight smile.

"He wouldn't have to worry about me but..." I clamped my mouth shut tight.

"But what?" she said still looking at me.

"But nothing," I replied. "I was about to make an obnoxious comment but for once I actually stopped myself."

"And what would that be?" she said resting her chin on her fist. She was toying with me now.

"Look, you are an incredibly beautiful woman," I began. "I'm sure you get hit on by every two-legged critter with a swinging..." I was going to say swinging dick but I stopped myself again. " ... With eyes in his head. I doubt there isn't a stupid pickup line you haven't heard and to be honest I don't feel like being bunched in with that crowd."

"So I'm not your type?" she asked her smile getting just a little bit bigger.

"No, I guess not," she actually looked surprised. "I mean you're the type I wish was my type. But let's be honest here: a women like you just doesn't go for a guy like me. You're more the vid-star, rich CEO or politician type. You know; men with money, power and looks."

"I think I've just been insulted," she said cocking her head at me.

"No! That's not what I mean," I protested miserably. "Hell, I'm fuc ... Screwing it up again. That's not what I meant at all."

"Then what did you mean?" I think she was messing with me.

"Fine," I snorted. "Here's what I meant: You are beautiful enough that you could have any man you wanted I don't give a damn who he is. You have choices, any choice you want. Why wouldn't you go for the most successful man you can? I'm not saying that's bad; hell, its nature. I definitely didn't want to insult you."

"I know, I'm just messing with you," she admitted and leaned back in the chair her eyes still on Jeremy. "I suppose you're right, I certainly get enough offers for dates," she snorted. "Sometimes having this body isn't quite the blessing you'd think."

"Oh, the old poor little beauty queen that couldn't get a date because everybody assumes she's already got her calendar filled up?" I returned her snort.

"You're not going to buy that, are you?" she looked at me and laughed.

"Nope," I said leaning back myself.

"No desperate and dateless?"

"Sorry, ain't buying it," I shook my head. "However I would like to give it a shot and ask you to have dinner with me tonight."

"I don't know..." she frowned. "Jeremy..."

"You don't think Jeremy would want to have dinner with me?" I asked a bit surprised.

"You're asking both of us?" now I wasn't the only one surprised.

"Sure," I confirmed. "Oh, I wouldn't mind having dinner with you alone but I'd kind of like having the munchkin along on our first date."

"Our first date," she mused with amusement looking at me over the top of her sunshades. "I'll let you know," she smiled and settled back again.

Hey, at least it wasn't a no.


"Can I get you another one, Mr. McNaught?" the server asked bending down to look me in the eye. Of course as she did her breasts swung down just barely contained by the skimpy top, it was an interesting view.

"No thanks," I answered doing my best to keep my eyes on hers. "But you might want to see if Miss Benson needs anything, Sonya." Okay I did glance down at her badge. I had to be polite, right?

"I'm fine, thank you," Allison said again with a hint of amusement.

"The service has certainly improved around here since yesterday," she added dryly after Sonya had left. "I think that's the third time this hour Sonya has been by." I started to say something but she continued before I could, "And of course there was Debbie and then Marsha; you must look very thirsty today."

"The service here is very good," I muttered uncomfortably.

"Uh-huh," she peered at me over her sunshades again. "Who are you? Do you own this thing or what?"

"Who me? Not a chance," I scoffed. "I'm just another pensioner. The closest I ever get to a boat owner is when I help the captain out with some of his charters."

"Well you sure have something that's caught their attention," she said. "I mean you are kind of cute in a caveman sort of way but to have all these girls throwing themselves at you ... I don't see it; no offense intended."

"None taken," I laughed. "Let's just say my friends and I did the ship a little favor and they're just being nice to us as a way of saying thank-you."

"That must be some kind of favor," Allison said sitting up in the lounger. "That girl wanted you in the worst way possible; I could smell her over here."

"I'm sure you're mistaken," I mumbled and pushed my own sunshades back up as far as they could go.

"Okay, so you're not going to tell me about this favor, yet," she said swinging her legs around and facing me. "So who is this captain you mentioned and what do you mean charters? You're not talking about the captain of this ship are you?"

"No, not at all," I laughed again. I told her about Danny Mayhem and the rest of my team. About how we went through the war together and were still together even now. I left out all the gruesome stuff and a lot of other stuff also but then it's hard to condense eighteen years of living in just a few paragraphs without leaving out a hell of a lot. Besides quite a bit of it was personal, our business.

"Wow, and you're still all together after all this time? That's something else," she mused. "I've never had friends like that." I agreed silently; I'm not sure anybody ever did. "So now you're what? Just a bum taking cruises and hitting on young mothers around the pool?"

"I am retired," I answered trying to sound offended. "I'm just trying to live out my golden years in peace and tranquility." Then I sighed, "But I suppose I'll have to find something to do sooner or later, everybody else seems to be."

"I'm sure your wife or girlfriend would love for you to get a job," she said with a grin.

"Don't have either one of those," I stated flatly. "I wouldn't have asked you to dinner if I did. I don't know about all wives but the ones I know sort of frown on their husbands dating."

"I haven't noticed that stopping most of the men I know," she frowned.

"Men can be assholes," I grunted in agreement. "So now you know all about me what about Miss Allison Benson, mother extraordinaire and beauty queen? What do you do other than get up and look gorgeous all day?"

"Well, what do you think I do?" she asked arching her eyebrows. I know she did that because I could see them above her sunshades.

"Well," I paused taking the pleasure of studying her. "Right now I'd have to guess swimsuit model or dancer. But hell, you could be anything from a doctor to a cop."

"Ah, dancer actually," she sounded a bit flustered.

"With those legs you'd be a natural," I nodded. "Ballet?"

"With these things," she laughed pointing to her breasts. "I'd fall over and bounce back up!" She paused for a moment and then very seriously said, "No, I dance in a gentleman's club in Tucson." She took her sunshades off and looked at me like she was daring me to say anything.

"I'll bet you're their star attraction," I said nodding again.

"I suppose we are," she said slowly slipping her sunshades back on.

"We?"

"My sister and I dance together," she answered.

"My God! If she looks anything like you that must be one hell of an act!" I blurted out. "Oops, sorry."

"That's okay," she chuckled. "I suppose we are and yes, she looks a lot like me. Actually I guess I look a lot like her since she's older."

"Look," she said swinging her legs around towards me again. "I may take my clothes off up on stage but I don't do it anywhere else. I know everybody thinks us strippers are an easy lay but I don't do that so you can forget it if that's what you're thinking. If you don't want to have dinner with us I can understand but nothing is going to happen other than that."

"Okay," I said. "Is eighteen hundred hours good for you? I'll pick you up at your cabin if that's all right."

"What?" she sounded surprised. "Oh, yeah, I suppose that would be fine. Our cabin is..."

"I'll find it," I said waving her off. "Should I make reservations for three or four? If your sister is here she's welcome to join us."

"No, she's back in Tucson."

"Okay, for three it is," I nodded. "But I think we'd better get the kiddo out of the pool before he falls asleep." Jeremy was sitting in the shallow end kind of draped over his ball. "Stay there. I'll get him." Allison started to protest but I waved her down and went over to retrieve the munchkin. He'd played himself out and really was about to fall asleep. When I picked him up he put his head on my shoulder and kind of went limp.

"I think this one needs some sleepy-time," I said when I brought him back. I tossed her the ball. "Tell you what, you carry this and I'll carry him. Just lead the way." She took one look at the dead weight on my shoulder and thanked me.

"Reservations?" she asked as we took a lift into the bowels of the ship. "I didn't think you needed reservations to eat onboard."

"You do where we're going," I grinned as we stopped in front of their cabin. "Dress nice, I think you'll like it."

"But where... ?" I shook my head and cut her off.

"My surprise," I said. "Just dress nice."

"Well, okay," she sounded apprehensive. "But remember what I said earlier..."

"I know. You set the ground rules and I accept them," I said quickly. "But I can keep my fantasies, can't I?"

"You can fantasize all you want," she chuckled. "But that's all it'll be, mister."

"Good, I don't think you could stop me anyway but it's nice to have permission. I'll pick you up here."

Edited by Morgan

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.