Sin Bravely - Cover

Sin Bravely

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Husband and wife. Brother and sister. Government assassins turned mercenary bodyguards for the world's most beautiful woman, Wolfgang and Eva Brandt star in an action packed adventure filled with sex, romance, and intrigue that critics* have hailed as "...a dirty, sexy, roller-coaster ride for the whole fucking family!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence   Prostitution  

"Shhh ... Don't stop ... Ummm..." I murmured, holding the girl's head with my right hand while I massaged my breasts with the other.

It had taken me three days to get her into my bed. Three long days of being photographed, waiting to be photographed, watching a dozen other women get photographed. The Sports Illustrated shoot was one of the biggest of the year and it was a competition, a very serious one, with the cover being the only prize. Girls wept with bitter disappointment when they didn't get the cover. Rivalries were formed, petty jealousy and resentment became pronounced as the shoot continued, and would continue to grow in proportion to the hyped anticipation during the months that followed.

That sounds dumb and very over-dramatic, I know, but in the silly world of fashion modeling that one cover could make or break a career. That one issue sold more copies worldwide than any other ten issues combined. It made the girl who got the cover, and her ego, a household name overnight. She became instantly recognizable by a third of the planet. Her rates would soar as she suddenly had her pick of the choice assignments. It was a very big deal and very stressful, as you can imagine.

That was why we had parties every night, both to let loose our nervous energy and to try and get the other girls so drunk that they looked like hell the next morning. At least that's what us younger models were doing. The older and more experienced women knew better and closeted themselves away, or else sat at the bar drinking mineral water and watching the drunken antics of a bunch of 18 and 19 year olds trying to outdo each other. A dozen of the world's most beautiful women - or children, more like - unsupervised and unrestrained in a tropical paradise ... Imagine that.

"I'm drunk," Fernanda giggled in her sexy Portuguese accent. The girl knelt on the floor of my cabana, which was more of a suite than a hut. It only looked primitive from the outside, deliberately so, but the inside was very much what I'd come to expect from exclusive resorts like this one.

"Shhh ... Don't stop ... Ummm..." I murmured, and Fernanda was amazingly beautiful with her big brown eyes, thick black hair, and rich caramel complexion. We went well together, I thought, especially her pouting mouth and my burning pussy.

The Brazilian made a soft purring sound deep in her delicate throat, not resisting at all as she took my labia between her lips. I'd already fucked several of the other girl's, but Fernanda was the one I really wanted and after six stout margaritas I finally had her. I was a little buzzed too, but clear enough to know what we were doing, and I didn't feel very guilty about taking advantage of the young supermodel. She was barely 18, but hardly innocent, and Fernanda would have done the same to me or anyone else in a heartbeat. Seducing each other was one of our favorite games and most of the girls played it every chance they got.

"Down with these..." Ana whispered. She was another Brazilian model and I wasn't sure if she was 18 yet or not, it depended on who you happened to be asking. She'd unbuttoned Fernanda's shorts, kneeling behind the girl and reaching around to work the nylon off her hips.

They were like gorgeous siblings, with Ana being the lighter of the two in her skin and hair, and Fernanda decorated with small tribal tattoos inside her wrists. They both had small tits, firm and proud with the perfection of youth. Fernanda's nipples were very dark and swollen, and that was the look that really attracted me to the girl. I loved her tits and her narrow hips as well. I adored girls with tomboy bodies, perhaps because my own was so entirely voluptuous. Whatever the reason, I stared with rapt fascination while Ana removed her friend's shorts and with them Fernanda's white thong. The neatly trimmed nest of the girl's pubic hair was plainly visible in the well lit room. I smiled appreciatively when Ana's fingers slipped across Fernanda's sex, wiggling and scratching lightly at the girl's soft pubis.

"Is she wet?" I wondered and Ana grinned at me, curling her middle finger and slipping it inside Fernanda's sex.

"Mmphh..." The girl gave a soft gasp into my pussy, but she wasn't pulling away and I wasn't about to let her go in any case. I wanted to cum all over her beautiful face.

Her mouth was warm and wet, and Fernanda's tongue moving between my sensitive folds became almost too much for me to take. She'd already worked my clitoris to throbbing life and the sensation was a delightful torment as she liked to use her perfect teeth to nibble and chew my tender flesh. The pleasure was far more invasive, however, filling me with a lusty fever and I wrapped my fingers in her thick black hair, lifting my hips to fuck her face. I was going to cum much too soon, the way I always did, but that wasn't a bad thing. Being the happily orgasmic girl I was, I'd probably cum a half dozen times before we were finished.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.