Sin Bravely - Cover

Sin Bravely

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Husband and wife. Brother and sister. Government assassins turned mercenary bodyguards for the world's most beautiful woman, Wolfgang and Eva Brandt star in an action packed adventure filled with sex, romance, and intrigue that critics* have hailed as "...a dirty, sexy, roller-coaster ride for the whole fucking family!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence   Prostitution  

"Vacation's over..." Sofia announced, clapping her hands and I pulled my pillow over my head. "The helicopter is going to be here in an hour. Let's go!"

"I quit," I groaned. "Didn't you get the memo?"

"You can't quit," my assistant said as she opened the blinds. "Someone has to pay for all this. Where's Eva?"

"Between my legs, I think. Run me a bath."

"No time for a bath," she giggled mercilessly, pulling the sheets off me. "Good morning, Eva. No time for that either, you need to get packed. Wolfgang is looking for you."

"Mmmm..." Eva pouted into my moist pussy and I had no idea how long she'd been licking me down there, but I really didn't want her to stop.

"At least he was up early," Sofia said, making it sound like the rest of us were being lazy, which we were. Eva, like me, would have been more than happy to sleep all day long if she could get away with it.

"Only because he was sleeping with you," I told Sofia seriously, pushing the pillow off my face. "I thought we weren't leaving until noon."

"It's after eleven, Cindy." She was finally walking out, content that we weren't going to go back to sleep.

"Oh." I shrugged and looked down at Eva, catching her bright blue eyes as she dragged her tongue along my glistening slit slowly.

"Ummm... ?" She gave me a questioning look and I put a hand on her head, stroking Eva's hair and guiding her back down.

"Nah. Don't stop," I said with a giggle. "Sofia isn't even mad yet. We've still got plenty of time."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.