Sin Bravely - Cover

Sin Bravely

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 44

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 44 - Husband and wife. Brother and sister. Government assassins turned mercenary bodyguards for the world's most beautiful woman, Wolfgang and Eva Brandt star in an action packed adventure filled with sex, romance, and intrigue that critics* have hailed as "...a dirty, sexy, roller-coaster ride for the whole fucking family!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence   Prostitution  

"Sign it," Herr Mueller, the Interior Minister, said three days later.

After numerous debriefings, interviews, and two separate polygraphs, it finally came down to this one simple thing. A non-disclosure agreement warning Eva that if she ever spoke aloud about Mozart, his organization, or what she had done for the German government, the woman would be arrested, held without trial, and probably executed for treason.

It was a standard form and she signed it quickly.

"Thank you," the man said, looking at one of his aides and giving her a small nod.

She was an older woman, gray haired and coldly efficient; that was obvious in her eyes and stiff posture. A professional bureaucrat of the type Germany excelled at producing, Eva thought, and the woman waited until the Minister had left the office before speaking.

"Your service to Germany is not unappreciated, Eva," the woman told her. "But the situation is awkward, as I'm sure you can understand. The government must be segregated at all cost. If you ever require assistance..."

"If I'm compromised, you mean?" Eva wondered with a knowing smile.

"This man will be your contact," she continued, handing Eva a business card.

"Herr Oscar Feldman," Eva read aloud. "Vice-President Bayern-Alpine Bank, A.G. Munich."

"So far as anyone is concerned, you and Wolfgang have been working for the bank," the woman explained, "in a private capacity for the last three years. Your employment is well documented."

"I see," Eva shrugged. "And now we should leave Germany, I suppose."

"You have money," the woman agreed with something like a smile. "A nice holiday would do us all some good, I think. You may even wish to settle down, start a family with your husband..."

"In a warmer climate?" Eva offered the woman a cool smile in return. "I'm sure that you're right."

Wolfgang was waiting for her outside, having signed his own agreement less than an hour before. He said nothing and Eva kept silent as they left the Ministry headquarters, escorted by two plainclothes GSG-9 men. They turned in their visitor's badges and walked outside into the bright Berlin afternoon with nothing behind them but lies.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.