Sin Bravely - Cover

Sin Bravely

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 35

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Husband and wife. Brother and sister. Government assassins turned mercenary bodyguards for the world's most beautiful woman, Wolfgang and Eva Brandt star in an action packed adventure filled with sex, romance, and intrigue that critics* have hailed as "...a dirty, sexy, roller-coaster ride for the whole fucking family!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence   Prostitution  

"Ah ... My dear, Eva." Mozart rose from his chair to greet her warmly, kissing the woman on her left cheek. "It's good to have you here. Thank you for coming."

"How could I refuse such a handsome invitation?" she asked the old man with a humorless smile.

"You have your mother's eyes," Mozart said. "And your father's dry wit. I can tell already that I'm going to like you very much."

The dining room was large and ornate, like the antique table and chairs that dominated the room. A dozen people could have been seated easily, but there were only the three of them and they sat in patient silence as two older servants arrived from the kitchen with their dinner.

"I hope you won't think it rude if we discuss business?" Mozart offered with an apologetic smile. "I assume Wolfgang has told you of our discussion?"

"What little there was to tell," Wolfgang said pointedly. "I'm afraid we're still at a loss to understand what it is you want from us."

"I want you to work with me, for the German government," the man said. "The pay is small, the danger great, and no one will ever know who you are or what you've done to serve your country."

"I've served my country before, Herr Mozart," Eva said, picking up her wine glass. "And I've heard this speech before, coming from the mouths of men who betrayed me."

"I understand, Eva." He leaned forward, giving the girl his clear gray eyes. "You'll always live with that pain and nothing can make it go away. But I am not those men."

"I don't know who you are," she said simply. "You have a big house. You have servants and bodyguards. You have men and women who will fuck on command, no? What does it mean?"

"Eva..." Wolfgang cleared his throat, glancing to see the old man's reaction.

"I was a whore, Herr Mozart," Eva continued with her intense blue eyes unwavering. "It was honest work, at least. The only truth I knew for a long time. Can you promise the same?"

"You require some proof," Mozart sighed.

"We wish to speak with our father..." Wolfgang answered.

"Privately," Eva added.

"Can you arrange it?" Wolfgang asked. "We can't agree to anything, until we've spoken with him."

"It will take a few days," Mozart replied after a moment's thought. "Yes. I'll arrange it for you."

"Good." Eva's eyes softened and she held up her glass in toast. "Thank you, Herr Mozart."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.