Sin Bravely - Cover

Sin Bravely

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Husband and wife. Brother and sister. Government assassins turned mercenary bodyguards for the world's most beautiful woman, Wolfgang and Eva Brandt star in an action packed adventure filled with sex, romance, and intrigue that critics* have hailed as "...a dirty, sexy, roller-coaster ride for the whole fucking family!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence   Prostitution  

"Eva." Wolfgang smiled and held out his hand to help his sister from the car. He appeared to be fresh from a shower, she noted, and his suit looked somewhat rumpled.

"Wolfgang," she smiled in reply and let him take her hand.

Eva had changed clothes after allowing Kurt to bathe her, dressing down deliberately in black denim jeans and a sheer white blouse over her black bra. She carried her leather jacket and purse, leaving her Walther behind in the car at Kurt's polite insistence. He'd driven them to the estate, Eva blindfolded for much of the trip to her annoyed amusement. She suspected it was more for show, for some dramatic theatrical purpose rather than a practical exercise in secrecy. It seemed clear to her that they were most likely somewhere in the Black Forest, southwest of Stuttgart.

"Did you enjoy your visit?" Wolfgang asked, glancing at Kurt as he exited the driver's seat.

The man merely nodded his head politely; neither smiling nor showing any indication that he'd spent the better part of three hours fucking Wolfgang's sister-wife.

"The drive was boring," Eva said and her eyes were on the woman standing a few meters away, a lovely creature with exotic features. "Who's that woman?"

"Hmmm?" Wolfgang turned his head to see Veronique smile at him, tilting her head as a cool breeze ruffled her still damp hair. "Oh! She was, uh..."

"Entertaining your brother," Veronique stepped forward, meeting Eva's cold blue eyes with her own. "I'm Veronique. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"You fucked her," Eva said to Wolfgang with a shrug. "Good. I was worried about you."

"We should go inside and..." Wolfgang's words were stifled as Eva suddenly pressed her mouth against his, pushing her kiss between the man's lips. She held his head in her hand, keeping him open for her tongue as she explored Wolfgang's mouth for half a minute.

"Remember who we are," Eva whispered after their long, deep kiss. "Nothing else matters."

"Yes," Wolfgang answered softly, finding Eva's intense blue eyes surprisingly gentle.

"Frau Brandt," Veronique stepped forward with her almond eyes fixed on Eva. "If I may show you to your room? Dinner will be served shortly."

"Thank you," Eva said coolly, putting her left arm through Wolfgang's. "I'm very hungry."

"I can only imagine," Veronique replied, sharing a brief smile with Kurt before leading Wolfgang and Eva towards the house.

Once inside their bedroom, Wolfgang explained what the man calling himself Mozart had told him. Eva sat on the bed which had already been changed with fresh linen and the air smelled of scented disinfectant, the cloying aroma of lilacs attempting to cover the ripe musk of recent sex. Or so she liked to imagine and Eva rather enjoyed the nervous looks that Wolfgang would give her while he spoke.

He was only man, she thought, and so it wasn't difficult to understand why he'd fucked that woman. She was attractive and plainly available, Eva could see that much just from her smile. Veronique was probably disappointed that Wolfgang had given in so easily, but that only spoke of her own experience with Kurt. It would have been more satisfying if the man hadn't been so obviously eager from the moment he'd laid on eyes on Eva.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.