Sin Bravely - Cover

Sin Bravely

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 32

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Husband and wife. Brother and sister. Government assassins turned mercenary bodyguards for the world's most beautiful woman, Wolfgang and Eva Brandt star in an action packed adventure filled with sex, romance, and intrigue that critics* have hailed as "...a dirty, sexy, roller-coaster ride for the whole fucking family!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence   Prostitution  

"Make yourself comfortable," Eva said as she closed and locked the door of the apartment.

"Thank you." Kurt smiled through the large windows overlooking Romerberg square. "You have a nice view from up here."

He turned his head to see the woman removing her jacket, stretching her lean body against the tight black leather dress beneath it. The sitting room wasn't spacious by any means, but comfortable and warm with the afternoon sun spilling through the windows. It was long and narrow, rectangular with brightly painted walls and furniture in blue, yellow, and green for the most part. To the right was the kitchen and small dining room, to the left a short hallway leading to the bedroom and bath.

"A very nice view," he decided, taking a deep breath.

Eva draped her jacket over the back of the chair where her purse sat and then retrieved her Walther nine millimeter, pointing the weapon at Kurt.

"Make yourself comfortable there, is what I meant," she told the man, indicating a tan and yellow sofa with a nod of her head.

"Eva," Kurt sighed.

"Sit down," she said, watching as he did just that and Eva soon took a seat opposite him on a matching chair with a glass coffee table between them.

"Would it do me any good to ask you anything?" Eva wondered and Kurt lifted his hands with an apologetic smile.

"I won't have the answers you want," he said, leaning back against the padded sofa.

"Even if I shoot you in the knees?"

"I'll probably lie in that case." Kurt chuckled softly. "Wolfgang will have the answers when he returns."

"Hmmm..." Eva crossed her long legs, pulling her skirt high along the left thigh. She stroked her pale skin with the suppressor attached to her pistol while she regarded Kurt with cool blue eyes. The man's sexual interest in her had been plain from the first and Eva had found herself responding to it. She felt a curious excitement and the temptation to explore it further.

"Could we have a drink perhaps?" he asked gently.

"No," Eva gave him a bare shake of her head. "You're a good looking man, Herr Glauss."

"You're an exceptional woman, Frau Brandt," Kurt replied, using the honorific deliberately.

"You know we're married?" Eva tilted her head. "More of your ... rumors?"

"Just so," the man agreed with a shrug. "I've long wanted to make your acquaintance."

"Why?"

"Pure selfishness, I assure you," he said with a smile. "Just sitting here is a pleasure for me."

"I'm not beautiful." Eva uncrossed her legs, spreading them slightly as she played the pistol along the inside of right thigh.

"Beauty is so often boring," Kurt wrinkled his nose playfully. "We expect too little of it and we're rarely disappointed, don't you think?"

"Do you want me to disappoint you?" Eva licked her lips, pushing her skirt upwards as the cold steel found the hollow of thigh.

"Do you think you can?" Kurt asked, watching the shadow between the woman's legs.

"Take out your cock," Eva said. "I want to see it. Make it hard for me."

"I'm already hard for you."

Kurt watched her face as he unzipped his dark trousers, giving a soft grunt and a self-conscious smile as he reached inside to remove his penis. He pulled his manhood free, stiff with arousal and already damp at the tip as Kurt pulled his foreskin back. He was not so thick perhaps, but very long with prominent veins and a mushroom shaped glans. The ridge was pronounced and his skin stretched around it, almost painfully from the momentary look on the man's face, and then it was free and completely exposed. Kurt's foreskin wrapped beneath the head and around the shaft in tight rolls like pink rubber bands one atop another.

"Your balls too," Eva breathed, nodding her head and pressing the muzzle of the suppressor against the lace of her panties, teasing her clitoris as it struggled to emerge from its sheath.

"As you wish," Kurt agreed softly, pulling at his cock with his left hand and using his right to pull his generous scrotum free. His dark sack lay on his trousers in a pool of hirsute skin and the twin orbs of his testes were obvious and very large to Eva's experienced eyes.

"You have a nice cock," she decided. "Stroke it for me. Slowly, please."

"May I see you also, Eva?" Kurt asked her as he began to work his right fist up and down the shaft, drawing his soft skin back and forth over the blood engorged muscle beneath.

"Hmmm..." Eva nodded, lifting herself from the chair and unzipping her skirt. She let it fall around her feet and sat once more, spreading her well-toned legs wide, hooking her knees over the arms of the chair so that Kurt could see her panties stretched tightly across her shaven sex. The hollows of her thighs were deep and soft, with thin blue veins visible beneath her alabaster skin.

Kurt nodded his handsome head, massaging his prick slowly as he watched the girl rub the pistol across her sex, pressing inward against the black cotton panel of her panties until it split her hidden labia. Eva kept her eyes fixed on the man's cock, staring at it with her cobalt eyes. She licked her lips as a clear drop of precum appeared at the tip, just sitting there for a moment before spilling down the shaft to be swept away by Kurt's slow fingers. She felt her own wetness growing, the smell of her growing arousal wafting through the still air of the apartment. Eva's nipples burned beneath her leather blouse and she ignored the urge to feel them, to pinch and pull her tender flesh.

"Show me..." Kurt whispered.

Eva smiled at that, reaching with her right hand to pull the gusset of her panty aside with a thin tearing sound. The nylon dug into her right hip and then parted as she gave the material an impatient jerk, suddenly exposing her florid sex to Kurt's gaze. Her pink pussy lips were distended, small and soft and wrinkled as they clung together at the entrance to her cunt. At the top of her slit, Eva's clitoris was completely exposed, erect like a single, delicate stigma bound by miniature petals of flesh.

She drew a sharp breath through her nose, sucking on her bottom lip as the metal slid across her clit and between Eva's labia, splitting them slowly. She angled the weapon and pressed the smooth suppressor inside her sex, splitting her soft walls centimeter by centimeter while Kurt jerked himself off with increasing urgency. Eva's pussy lips clung to the steel and were turned inward with the penetration, disappearing as the girl took nearly all of the suppressor before pulling it back out slowly.

Eva's pussy lips emerged, clutching greedily at the long tube as it gleamed with a thin coat of Eva's juices. Eva pumped her pussy for several minutes never completely removing the pistol from her cunt, but pushing it in and out while Kurt masturbated across from her. His cock was nearly 20cm long she thought, perhaps even more than that, and precum leaked readily from the tip, his darkening shaft coated with the wetness beneath his fingers. Eva was going to cum, she thought, just from this. From watching a handsome man stroke himself for her pleasure. For a brief moment the girl thought that would be enough, but no...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.