Sin Bravely - Cover

Sin Bravely

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Husband and wife. Brother and sister. Government assassins turned mercenary bodyguards for the world's most beautiful woman, Wolfgang and Eva Brandt star in an action packed adventure filled with sex, romance, and intrigue that critics* have hailed as "...a dirty, sexy, roller-coaster ride for the whole fucking family!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence   Prostitution  

"Next year," I decided, "I'm going to do the video thing, like Bono and those guys."

U2 had played live via satellite from Tokyo or someplace, being in the middle of their world tour. I wished I was in Japan. I hated award shows and after just over a year of modeling, I was getting pretty cynical about the whole thing. Doing photo-shoots and having my picture taken was one thing, that was the easy part of my job; being famous was much harder.

"Hmmm..." Sofia nodded, looking through her organizer as we sat in the back of the limo. It was three in the morning and we'd left the party early.

"Video is good," Wolfgang said with his slight German accent, glancing at Eva and she nodded.

"Ja. We stay home next time. Much safer," the woman agreed. Her accent was a lot thicker and she could speak English okay, but sometimes Eva needed a little help too. I didn't mind, I sort of liked it.

"Shut-up," I giggled. They were my beautiful angels, my bodyguards, and something of a mystery. Wolfgang and Eva had just shown up at a Prada Reception in Berlin one night, crashing a very private party and asking for a job. More or less.

"I've got a car picking us up at three tomorrow," Sofia said. "Our flight leaves at seven. Two hours in New York and then Paris at nine."

"Nine what?"

"Morning. Paris time," Sofia said. "We're on location at four."

"I'm going to be dead," I snorted.

"You'll be fine." Sofia said absently. "Do you want anything before we leave LA?"

"Sleep," I said, smiling and sinking low in the seat. "Hey! Where's what's-his-face?"

I sat up suddenly, looking around. Wolfgang glanced at Eva and she gave him a blank look before picking up the handset to talk to the driver. Sofia looked up from her organizer.

"You mean Jess?" she asked me.

"He's not in the front," Eva said, giving me a small shrug.

"Great," I sighed. "We left without my boyfriend?"

"He was behind me," Wolfgang frowned.

"This'll be good," Sofia shook her head and went back to work, flicking her stylus at the screen with a soft ticking sound.

"I lose more boyfriends," I sighed theatrically.

"Eva, take us to the Beverly Wilshire," Sofia said and then looked at me. "You can't show up without Jess."

"Hmph." I shrugged, watching as Eva told the driver to take us to the other hotel. I wasn't sure how many different hotels Sofia had booked for me, but she always had an escape plan. Who would have guessed being a supermodel could be so complicated?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.