Sin Bravely - Cover

Sin Bravely

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Husband and wife. Brother and sister. Government assassins turned mercenary bodyguards for the world's most beautiful woman, Wolfgang and Eva Brandt star in an action packed adventure filled with sex, romance, and intrigue that critics* have hailed as "...a dirty, sexy, roller-coaster ride for the whole fucking family!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence   Prostitution  

"Ahhh ... Shoot!" I laughed as the clouds broke over us with a sudden downpour. I hadn't even noticed that the tropical squall had reached the island, we'd been so intent on listening to Wolfgang's story.

"Hurry!" Eva was giggling as she pulled me to my feet and Wolfgang had already opened the passenger door of the Land Cruiser for us.

There's no other rain like it, the deluge that comes almost without warning in the equatorial tropics. In the minute that it took for the three of us to pile into the vehicle, we were well soaked. We probably could have just sat there and waited it out, such things lasting only fifteen or twenty minutes usually and wet is wet, after all. But this was better and Eva knelt on the seat, digging through the back for a towel. I slapped her butt as it wiggled back and forth in her tight, wet pants, drawing a wave of her hand.

"Do you think she got pregnant?" I asked Wolfgang, because he'd made it sound like that's what Geli wanted.

"Here. Give me this," Eva said, meaning my head as she started scrubbing my hair with a thin beach towel.

"Heh!" Wolfgang chuckled at us and I was making a face at Eva's enthusiasm. "I don't know. It's possible."

"You didn't wonder about it?" I asked him, using a corner of the towel to wipe my face and neck.

"I didn't see her again," he shrugged with a glance at Eva, undoing the three buttons holding his shirt closed and peeling the white silk from his body.

The rain grew very loud and the wind had picked up, but there was no thunder or lightning, nothing like that. Once I was almost sort of dry, Eva gave the towel to her brother and started lifting my t-shirt. I might have protested, but it was fun and I didn't mind. I had to lift my arms and bend over, giggling along with Eva as the cotton was pulled inside out along my back and over my tits as they hung wet and heavy beneath me.

"I'm cold," I pouted playfully, turning sideways in the middle of the bench seat and leaning my back against Wolfgang's chest.

"I'll warm you," he promised, turning and hugging me around my tummy. I crossed my arms over his, bringing my knees up and facing Eva as she draped my t-shirt over the back of the driver's seat.

"Take yours off too," I told the girl, since Wolfgang and I were both topless now.

"I am, ja," she agreed with a little tongue between her lips and I sighed as I watched Eva pull her halter top up and over her head.

She would be feeling the chill as well, but only because we were so used to the warmth of the sun. Now it was cloudy and we were probably a thousand feet above the ocean, and wet ... So yeah, it was a little cool and I eyed her thick, brown nipples as they stood out like bullets from her nearly flat chest. Eva combed her fingers through her hair, turned darker with the rain, and she looked like such a tomboy. I could see her muscles moving beneath her lightly tanned skin, flexing and undulating with every gesture she made.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.