Sin Bravely - Cover

Sin Bravely

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Husband and wife. Brother and sister. Government assassins turned mercenary bodyguards for the world's most beautiful woman, Wolfgang and Eva Brandt star in an action packed adventure filled with sex, romance, and intrigue that critics* have hailed as "...a dirty, sexy, roller-coaster ride for the whole fucking family!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence   Prostitution  

He rapped lightly on the door of the apartment and being expected as he was, Wolfgang was greeted warmly. Angela Schmidt, or simply Geli as she preferred, was very attractive and she knew it. The forty-four year old woman held the edge of her door with her left hand high. Her right hand rested on her hip as she offered the man a petulant smile.

"You're late," she said. "I was thinking of going out."

"I was delayed," Wolfgang shrugged, removing his hand from behind his back. "It's not so easy to find roses in Berlin this time of year."

"A gentleman!" Geli laughed lightly, making her suddenly seem twenty years younger. She took the flowers, a half-dozen red roses, with a graceful gesture and stood aside to let the man enter.

"I'm not sure of the customs," Wolfgang said, looking around the large sitting room and finding it warm and comfortable.

"You've never been with a woman?" Geli smiled at him. "Sit there. I'll fix us something to drink. What do you like?"

"Do you have brandy?" Wolfgang approached the fireplace. It was no longer usable as the old building had long been converted to natural gas, but well crafted and decorative enough to remain.

"My favorite," the woman replied, standing at a small bar, an antique liquor cart filled with many different bottles.

Wolfgang reached for the mantle where a dozen framed photographs overlapped each other. The one that caught his immediate attention was in a silver frame, in the center of the others. The girl was young, all of sixteen perhaps, smiling for the camera with hair white as snow and eyes blue as a summer sky. She bore some resemblance to Geli in the shape of her face, but it was their eyes that made the connection obvious. Geli's were equally blue, equally bright, and they were smiling as she approached the man with his drink.

"My daughter," she said as Wolfgang replaced the photograph carefully. "Eva."

"She's very pretty," Wolfgang said, taking his brandy from the woman's delicate fingers.

"Yes." Geli smiled at the photo.

"And this man?" Wolfgang reached for another picture, lifting it carefully.

"Are you sure you're not a policeman?" she laughed lightly, teasing Wolfgang. "I've been blessed with many ... friends."

"I see," Wolfgang nodded, looking at the photo of his father with his arm around Geli, smiling for the camera as they sat over a romantic dinner. It was a picture of the sort tourists buy and he wondered where it had been taken.

"I would like to be your friend tonight," Geli whispered, standing close as she reached around Wolfgang, pressing her hand to his stomach, sliding it lower.

"Of course," Wolfgang said, putting the picture back on the mantle and turning slowly. "Do I pay first, or..."

"Mmmm..." Geli gave him a tiny shrug. "Pay now and we can relax, yes?"

Wolfgang had already prepared the money and he reached into his suit, producing a plain, white envelope.

"Just put it there," Geli's eyes darted towards the mantle. "Perhaps you would like me to do ... this?"

Wolfgang narrowed his eyes, watching the woman's amused face as she sank gracefully to her knees in front of him. He'd never been with a prostitute before and hadn't been entirely sure what to expect. The man had intended to talk with her, that was all. He'd arranged this liaison through the escort agency Geli worked for, but the idea of having sex with his father's mistress, with the mother of his half-sister...

She was beautiful though, even more so than her daughter, and Wolfgang admired Geli's conscious pose as she opened his trousers easily. The woman wore a pink satin bathrobe which had been closed and knotted previously, but somehow the sash had come undone and Geli smiled up at the man as she shrugged her pale shoulders and let the robe fall down her back with a whisper.

Now she wore a bra and panties, a matched set in black lace which contrasted starkly with her white skin. Her body was tall and slender, very firm despite her age, and Geli's breasts seemed especially perfect the way only silicone can be. Nevertheless, they were attractive in their sensual bondage and Wolfgang didn't stop the woman as she pulled his semi-hard penis free.

"Hmmm ... Very nice," Geli decided happily as she fondled Wolfgang's prick, holding it on her left palm and stroking it with the fingers of her right hand. "We're going to be good friends tonight, I think."

"Perhaps the, uh ... bedroom?" Wolfgang cleared his throat, holding his drink and unsure of what to do with his other hand.

"Later," Geli breathed, pursing her red lips and kissing the head of his uncircumcised cock where it was already exposed. "I want you to last a long time when we make love."

"Ohhh..." Wolfgang said with a nod, letting his breath out slowly as the woman took his cock inside her mouth. She felt wet and warm and her tongue was well-practiced with the intimacies of fellatio.

Geli sucked his cock patiently, moving her mouth up and down the shaft, drawing her cheeks inward as she coaxed him to full erection. He was well built and larger than average, thick and long with a slight upward curve which Geli seemed to enjoy a great deal. She'd pulled Wolfgang's foreskin back and washed his smooth cockhead with her extended tongue, keeping her eyes on his face while she licked around the pronounced ridge.

"Do you mind?" Wolfgang asked after setting his drink aside. He reached for Geli's hair which was pinned up in a fashionable coif with thin silver combs.

He let the woman's hair come loose and the difference was startling as her platinum hair fell in a soft cascade around Geli's shoulders. She looked much more like her daughter, Wolfgang thought, and hardly in her mid-forties. He wondered at how truly beautiful the woman must have been at twenty, when she'd given birth to her only child. It was no wonder his father had loved this woman. That she was a whore would have made little difference to the man, as evidenced by his seeming devotion. For almost ten years he'd found the means to support Geli, seven of those after Eva had been born and Wolfgang had no doubts that his father had made every effort to care for the girl.

But sex and physical beauty alone could not explain everything and Wolfgang was not so foolish as to think he would ever completely understand his father's motives. Perhaps it was simply love. Whatever the reason, Wolfgang's mother had turned a blind eye to what she must have suspected, and so the son felt no anger or animosity towards Geli. He couldn't blame her, only his father, and he was now in prison.


"There was perhaps a sense of justice when I took her to bed," Wolfgang admitted with a shrug and I'd been watching Eva, wondering at her casual acceptance of what her brother was telling us.

"Because she was your dad's mistress?" I asked him.

"Yes," he said. "I was taking what he could no longer have. What my father most wanted, I think."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.