Sin Bravely - Cover

Sin Bravely

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Husband and wife. Brother and sister. Government assassins turned mercenary bodyguards for the world's most beautiful woman, Wolfgang and Eva Brandt star in an action packed adventure filled with sex, romance, and intrigue that critics* have hailed as "...a dirty, sexy, roller-coaster ride for the whole fucking family!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence   Prostitution  

Eva sat hunched over on the bed, naked with her long, pale legs drawn up near her small breasts, hugging her knees and rocking anxiously back and forth on the dirty mattress. Every now and again Eva would shiver, but she made no sound and despite her fatigue, the girl's dull blue eyes never left the door. It was shut tight and locked from the other side. There were no windows, no other furniture but that metal cot bolted to the cement floor and the thin mattress, stained and stinking of mildew.

She'd told him everything she knew, many times over the past week, changing her story until the lies gave way to the truth as he'd known they would. The young woman had been beaten, but not severely, only enough to put the fear of it into her. Hunger and a lack of sleep, and most especially the drugs he'd used to punish and reward the policewoman were much more effective than physical torture. And he was not a cruel man, not in that sense, but merely ruthless and efficient. That Eva had been his lover for nearly a year might have made some small difference. She knew he'd been fond of her once.

When the door opened the man might have wanted anything. To feed her, bathe her, give her the heroin Eva was addicted to, or perhaps to finally kill her. The possibilities were endless and she was of no mind to speculate, but could only focus on her base instinct for survival. Eva was already crawling to the edge of her small bed as he locked the door behind him, panting with the hunger of her addiction. She wanted to see the needle in his hand, the rubber tubing that he would use on her arm, but this time he only wanted sex.

He gently stroked Eva's dirty hair while he stood there, watching as the girl's fingers fumbled with his trousers. When the man's penis was free and growing thick inside Eva's mouth, he reached lower, bending over to find her small breasts and long nipples. He played with Eva that way while she nursed on his cock eagerly, desperate to please him. If she was good, he would reward her with the drugs her body craved. She could smell and taste another woman on him, a recent cunt that he'd fucked, and the flavor was oily, the odor pungent with the musk of their sex.

The man pinched Eva's nipples hard, tugging at them painfully so that he could hear her gasp around his thick manhood. He'd told her many times how attractive he found the girl. She was his type, as he liked to say, tall and lithe, very athletic with her narrow body and flat chest. Her face wasn't beautiful, no one would call her that, but pretty might have described her not so long before. She had high cheeks and a small mouth, a pointed nose and the most wonderfully blue eyes anyone had ever seen to compliment her fine platinum hair. It was her eyes he enjoyed and Eva gave them to the man, keeping her face tilted upward and watching his thin lips curl with pleasure.

His cock was long and swollen, uncircumcised as well and Eva moved the soft skin back and forth with her hands while she sucked him. He liked to have his foreskin played with, which had seemed odd to her in the beginning, but after so many months it was only natural for Eva to pull on his prick with her fist and gather the wrinkled flesh with her lips and teeth. Even erect like he was, the man's prepuce was generous and covered the bulbous glans easily. Precum tainted with recent ejaculate oozed out of it like thin milk and Eva used the tip of her delicate tongue to enter the soft hole, burrowing inside that small tube of skin and tickling his cockhead.

She used her other hand to free the man's balls and he had a large, healthy sack lightly covered with dark, matted hair. Eva rolled his testes with her nervous fingers, caressing them and squeezing them carefully. She would pull at the man's scrotum as she opened her mouth wide and took half of his cock easily into her warm, wet mouth. Eva was the best cocksucker he'd ever had, the man liked to say, praising the girl in the most vulgar terms and encouraging her to open her throat and take all of him.

Eva performed the trick easily now that the man's cock was wet and slippery with her saliva. Spittle ran from her mouth and down her chin and neck. Some of it would drip to the floor in long, silvery strands. Eva held her throat open, pushing her face forward and letting the man's cock slide across her tongue and into the waiting hole of her throat. She would hold him that way, moving her jaw like a snake, mouthing the base of his cock and trying to swallow around him. The tiny muscles in her pharynx massaged the man's penis, contracting around him as if trying to pull him deeper into her throat.

After some time, he released the girl's hardened nipples, throbbing and well swollen from his deliberate attentions, and moved his hands across her back and hips. It was awkward perhaps, but he was tall and his hands found Eva's ass easily enough. He would grab handfuls of her flesh and squeeze her while she continued to work on his cock, and a moment later Eva spread her thighs, shifting her hips as his fingers reached for her sex from behind.

He seemed pleased to find her cunt wet with excitement. Sometimes she remained dry, despite the man's best efforts to arouse her, but this time Eva was responding to his touch and she offered her master a muffled moan as he split her ruddy labia with his fingertip. He would penetrate the girl as deeply as he could, reaching along her back and turning his body slightly to further his reach. Once his finger was wetted, he'd slide it out and upward to the soft pucker of her anus and push inside her there. Eva's asshole gave way without protest and she arched her spine against the pressure, grunting as he slipped inside her clasping rectum.

All the while, as the man moved his finger back and forth between her cunt and ass, Eva continued to suckle his prick. Her head was buried against his clothing, trapped in the humid air smelling of his sweat and piss and the stench of another woman's cum. She swallowed his precum mixed with her spit, as much as she could while the rest of it spilled from her lips. He would be a long time cumming, as always, and it was rare that Eva could bring him off with her mouth and hands before he grew impatient.

Most often he would want her cunt at the end, to finish inside her and he had a fetish for that. A perversion to fill Eva's womb with his seed and know the girl was fertile. She'd had two abortions over the year she'd been with him, each within days of learning she was carrying his child, and Eva was grateful that it was enough for him to merely know she was pregnant; he didn't need to actually see it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.