Otaku Studios - Cover

Otaku Studios

Copyright© 2009 by Alucard Nightroad

Chapter 4: The Gamer Gets Even

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Gamer Gets Even - Follow the life of Daniel, owner of a private photo studio, called Otaku Studios. Cosplay, sex, twists, turns, kink, everything you need for an awesome hentai. With toys Warning: later chapter will make you question the sanity of our nymphomaniac studio owner.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Sitting in front of the computer, Daniel laying on the bed behind her, Kitty surfs the web. I can't believe he did that to me, pretending to be someone else. Then coming down and scaring me, though the sex was awesome. Still that is not fair. Making herself wet thinking about that night; she starts browsing websites looking for ideas to get even with him. Quickly her search turns from revenge, to toys as she gets hotter. Coming across a site for a local sex shop and looking at what they have, deciding she needs new toys. Quietly she gets dressed and heads out through the back stairs to the parking lot behind the building. Taking her car she drives to the shop she was reading about. Getting out of the car she walks up to the store, realizing how many time she has past the store, but never noticed it was there. Browsing the store she notices a video in thee bisexual video section that catches her eye and gives her an idea on how to get even. He wants to pretend, let's see how much he likes pretending to be the girl. She moves though the store grabbing a couple of vibrators for herself then she starts shopping for tonight. Going though the kink section she picks up a couple of pairs of hand cuffs, and a strap-on dildo. Paying the guy behind the counter, he gives her a nod, and hands her the change. Walking out to her car Kitty goes over her plain in her head. Sliding her hand into her pants, she starts fingering herself while she drives home. Parking behind the building she grabs the bag next to her. Running up to the apartment as quickly as she can, she takes a pair of handcuffs out of the bag. Setting the bag on the dresser, she changes into a black nightie with nothing underneath. Slowly she crawls onto the bed and over to Daniel. Smiling to herself she pulls back the cover, reveling Daniels naked body. Sitting on his chest she slowly pulls his hand up over his head. Using the handcuffs she locks his hands to the headboard. Reaching down she starts rubbing his dick, letting it grow in her hands. Sliding down his body, she takes his dick into her mouth. She bobs up and down as she sucks on as much of him as she can, gently massaging his balls between her fingers.

Moaning Daniel starts to wake up. Trying to move his hands down to her head he realizes, that his hands are cuffed to the bed. Freaked out he starts struggling against the cuffs. "What is this Kitty why am I cuffed to the bed?"

Kitty stops sucking his dick, sitting on his chest. "I am getting even for you pretending to be a stranger the other night. I am going to have a little fun at your expense then we are going to see if you still like to pretend. Grabbing his dick she sits guides him into her as she sits on his waist. Moaning to herself she starts riding his dick.

Moaning Daniel tries to struggle out of the cuffs. Still struggling he starts thrusting up into her, trying to fuck her harder.

Moaning Kitty rides him bouncing up and down on his cock. Slowly she pulls herself off of his cock, kneeling over his face. Taking his cock in her hand she starts running her hand up and down the length. "Eat my pussy, and I might let you cum."

Looking up at her pussy above him, Daniel starts licking away. Straining to reach her pussy he licks at the lips and her clit.

Moaning she takes his dick into her mouth. Sucking his dick with passion, she rides his face. Moaning with a mouth full of Daniels dick, she grinds down on him and cums on his face.

Moaning loudly he licks at her pussy as he own orgasm builds. "I am going to cum baby!"

Hearing that she takes only the tip of his cock into her mouth as her runs her hand along the length of the rest.

Moaning loudly Daniel starts to cum, filling Kitty's mouth.

Holding his cum in her mouth, Kitty gets up and turns around to face Daniel. Kissing him deeply she forces his own cum into his mouth. "Now swallow it down like a good girl."

Swallowing his cum, he looked up at Kitty with a questioning gaze. "Where the hell did that come from baby?" Not that I am complaining that was fucking hot.

Sitting on his crouch, Kitty starts grinding into him. "Never mind that, you ready for me to fuck you senseless?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.