400mm of Mrs. Hanson - Cover

400mm of Mrs. Hanson

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A teenage boy witnesses and photographs the beautiful young woman next door cheating on her husband. After that, well, it's not what you think.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Sister   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We went to our house first. Cass thanked us for including her in our games. As if that was a big sacrifice! She went home and we went inside and checked in with our parents. The girls waited downstairs while Tony and I went to our rooms upstairs. We took showers and put on clean clothes.

The girls and I said goodbye to Tony and my folks and started to leave when Tony had a sudden inspiration.

He said, “Hey! How about if I grab my stuff and come with you?! I could do those upgrades on your computer while you guys are playing cards. That way I can keep Sam company.”

Kala and I didn’t care. Sam thought it was a great idea. I told him to go back upstairs and get what he needs and I’d tell mom. Sam followed Tony back into the house. Kala and I went back out onto the patio and told my parents that Tony is coming with us to the girls’ house.

While I was talking to my parents, Kala stood behind me and put her arms around me. She began to move her hands over my body, above the belt this time, and kiss my neck and my shoulders.

Just before we said goodbye mom asked, “Isn’t it hard to talk like that?”

I laughed and politely refused to answer.

I remembered my conversation with Kyle about his dad’s new job and asked, “So when do you guys start coming home at a decent time?”

She thought about it for a minute and said, “Very soon. Assuming he hits the floor running I think that within a week or two we can start coming home at around six.”

We said goodbye and went out front to wait for Tony and Sam. Kala pinned me against my car, kissed me and asked, “What did your mom say about me? I missed it.”

I put my arms around her and said, “She asked if it’s hard to talk with you hanging on my dick like that.”

She laughed and said, “That sounds like something my mother would say!”

I stuck my tongue in her mouth to shut her up for a minute or two. Then I said, “You fucking slut! I love you.”

She chuckled and said, “Aw! That’s the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me!”

We stood there sucking face for a few more minutes until Sam and Tony came back out. I thought it was taking a little longer than it should. It was obvious when we saw their faces that they found something to do inside that slowed them down.

Sam came up to us with a silly grin on her face and leaned against us. She moaned happily and said, “Damn! I really like that kid.”

I laughed and said, “That’s great. But you can’t kiss your mother with that mouth. I hope someone has some gum.”

She blushed and said, “I can’t help it. I like being a cocksucker.”

I nodded and said, “And speaking for guys everywhere I love your attitude. But you don’t want your mother smelling cum on your breath.”

She sighed and said, “I don’t think she’d be surprised. I don’t even think she’d mind. She likes Tony. And as long as she smells cum on my breath she won’t worry so much about me getting pregnant. But you can relax. I have some gum.”

I shook my head and said, “These young girls today! I don’t know what this world is coming too!”

Kala laughed and said, “You think she’s bad now? Wait until I teach her how to take that thing down her throat.”

She saw something in my face and asked, “What?”

I smiled and said, “I told you, I liked your blowjobs better before Ricky raped your throat. I guess some guys must like it. I keep worrying that I’m hurting you.”

Before she could respond, Sam exclaimed, “Who the hell is Ricky?!”

Kala ignored her and said, “Why didn’t you say something?!”

I shrugged and said, “I did. Remember? I asked you to stop doing it the first time you did it to me. And anyway, it was quite a novelty at first. I’ll admit I was curious. And you seemed to be so proud you could do it. I didn’t want to hurt your feelings.”

She got very serious and said, “Don’t you ever do that to me. If you want to spend a lifetime with me, you tell me what you think. You tell me what you want. If there’s anything I’m doing you don’t like you have to tell me. If there is anything I’m not doing you want me to do, I want you to tell me. And I want to be able to do the same with you. I think that’s important.”

I kissed her and said, “You’re right. I’m sorry. You were just so damned enthusiastic. You have to admit, it takes a lot of nerve to suggest to the girl you love that you have a problem with the way she’s sucking your cock.”

She smiled and said, “I’ll give you that. In the future, if I take offense to any corrections you might want to make you may throw this conversation in my face.”

I nodded and asked, “Since we’re baring our souls, is there anything you would like to get me to work on?”

She thought about it for a minute and said, “Yeah. Would you please be a little less perfect? You set a hard standard to live up to.”

Sam was still leaning up against us. She asked again, “Who’s Ricky?”

Kala grinned and said, “He’s a rapist we know. He’s the guy who raped my mouth and taught me how to take a cock down my throat. I guess taught is the word. It was a pretty violent education.”

Sam furrowed her eyebrows and said, “Raped?”

Kala smiled and said, “It’s a long story. It’s a very long story. I’ll tell you tonight after we go to bed.”

We finally got in the car and I drove to the Wendell’s house. On the way I said, “We’ll drop you off and go get something to eat. I wasn’t even thinking about supper. All I can think about eating when I’m with you is you.”

She said, “Let me see what we’re having. If it’s just beans I’ll let you have one of mine.”

We got out and went inside. Tony brought his toolbox in and a box with a bunch of computer parts. Sam took the tool box from him. She set it down by the stairs and then rushed into the kitchen to see her mother. She’s pretty excited about how much fun she had today and probably just as excited by the fact that her big sister is including her in her life.

I can’t help feeling just a little worried about what she’s going to say. It might be hard for her to separate the things she can share with her mom and the things she can’t, especially as fast as she’s talking. And she’s a bit of a wild child. I’m not sure I trust her to know where to draw that line.

Mrs. Wendell came out to greet us. She gave me a big hug and said, “I guess I should thank you for bringing them home alive. I don’t know why. They’re both such pains in the ass!”

Then she stepped back slightly and held me at arm’s length. She smiled and said, “I guess we’re going to have to come up with a dowry. You’re much too smart to marry her without one.”

I smiled and asked her, “Doesn’t that bother you? That a sixteen year old boy intends to marry your sixteen year old daughter?”

She caressed my cheek affectionately and said, “I fell in love with her father when I was sixteen. We knew even then we were meant for each other. You’re a wonderful young man. I doubt if she could do better. I’ll be happy to have you marry my daughter ... when you are both older.”

I blushed. She has a way of making me do that. And then I was even more embarrassed because I was blushing.

She pulled me close again and gave me a hug. Then she said, “Why don’t you kids get comfortable? I need to get back to work.”

I said, “I thought guys aren’t supposed to like their mothers-in-law! You must be doing something wrong.”

She laughed and replied, “Uh oh! You better be careful, Kala. I had to watch my mother around your dad. I never could trust them alone together. I could go for this young man of yours.”

Kala laughed and said, “It’s okay mom. I don’t mind sharing.”

Kala and her mother looked at each other funny and I hurriedly interrupted to say, “Tony and I aren’t staying. We’re just dropping the girls off. We’re going to go out and get something to eat and come back after supper.”

She drew herself up and exclaimed, “You’ll do no such thing! I’m just making spaghetti. There’s enough of that for everyone on the block.”

I asked, “Are you sure. I don’t feel right about inviting myself to supper.”

She sighed and said, “You’re a keeper. You’re going to be my favorite son-in-law. Knowing Sam the way I do you may be my only son-in-law.”

I saw Sam and Tony smile at each other. Mrs. Wendell let me go and started for the kitchen when she spotted Tony’s tool box. She asked who’s moving in.

Sam explained that while we’re playing cards, Tony is going to rebuild their computer.

She looked at Sam for a long moment and said, “I’ve got to get you on the pill.”

Sam exclaimed, “MOM!”

But then she grinned and said, “We should do that soon. My period is about to start.”

You should have seen Tony’s face. All four of us cracked up as he turned fire engine red.

But then Mrs. Wendell got serious and said, “I guess that tells me all I need to know.”

Mrs. Wendell put her arm around Sam’s shoulder and said, “Come with me. We can talk while I cook.”

Tony looked scared to death. He whispered urgently to Kala, “Should I leave?”

Kala smiled and shook her head. She said, “Mom’s not mad. She just doesn’t want Sam screwing up and doing something stupid. You guys sit down. I’ll get us a drink.”

She was gone for a very long time. Tony finally said, “Dean. I think you should drive me home. I don’t want Mrs. Wendell to be mad at me.”

She was coming into the room and heard Tony. She said, “I’m sorry, Tony. I’m not mad at you and I don’t mind that you and Sam have feelings for each other, though I’m pretty confused. I thought your parents said you were some kind of genius. If you had a brain in your head you’d be fighting that dingbat off with a stick.”

Once more Sam exclaimed, “MOM!”

Her mother ignored her and said to Tony, “I grew up with a lot of catholic girls whose parents didn’t believe in birth control and a lot of them fucked up ... I’m sorry, messed up their lives because they got knocked up when they were just little girls themselves.

“I was a wild kid myself. But my mother made sure I knew all about and used birth control. I’m telling too many secrets here. But I’m not so old that I don’t remember what it’s like to be your age. You fall in love easy and you can hardly breathe for the hormones driving you crazy.

“I suppose I’m not like most mothers of teenage girls. I’m not going to encourage you. But as long as you’re careful and no one is forcing anyone to do anything they don’t want to do, I’m not going to get upset if my girls aren’t virgins when they get married. I’d be embarrassed to tell you how old I was when I became sexually active.

“I just want to make sure Sam is going into this with her eyes wide open and she realizes she can get hurt and probably will, a lot. And I want her to be careful until she’s safe. I’m sorry if this conversation makes you uncomfortable. But these are things that have to be said. If you’re man enough to have sex with my daughter you’re man enough to hear them.”

“Now, I’m tired of sounding like an old harpy. You’re a good boy. I like you. I can’t believe a boy with your brain would be interested in Sam. But I don’t guess she could have picked a better young man for her first boyfriend.”

“MOM!”

She smiled at Tony and asked, “Don’t you think that will get on your nerves?”

Tony smiled and Sam exclaimed one last time, “MOM!”

Tony shrugged and said, “I like her. A lot. I think she’s cute. And she’s smarter than you give her credit for. When I was explaining what I was going to do to her computer last night she understood almost all of it.”

Sam chuckled and corrected him, “Almost half of it.”

Mrs. Wendell went over and kissed Tony on the cheek. Then she turned and kissed Sam. She said, “I’m not going to give you two permission. Your father would kill me. But I’m not upset. Just keep in mind what I told you.”

She started to return to the kitchen. As she walked away she asked over her shoulder, “Who wants to make the garlic toast?”

Kala and Sam looked at each other, each hoping the other would volunteer. I said, “I make pretty good garlic toast,” and followed her into the kitchen.

She waited for me to catch up. She put her arm around me and escorted me into the kitchen. She showed me where everything is and I went to work. I had just started carving up the bread when Kala came in and sat down at the kitchen island. She smiled and said, “If you think I’m leaving you two alone in here you’re out of your minds!”

We talked about our day and how much Kala and Sam enjoyed going out in the canoes. Mrs. Wendell told us more about her life in some of the interesting places she has lived. She cautiously tried to feel me out about my political leanings. She seemed relieved when I informed her that I couldn’t wait to turn eighteen so I could vote Democrat.

She said, “Good. Maybe if you elect enough Democrats in this country you can get a civilized health care plan. I’ve never been able to understand why anyone making less than half a million dollars a year votes for the Republicans. It’s like they’re voting to cut their own throats.”

I soon had the garlic bread ready for the oven. She checked the time and put it in. Then she asked Kala and Sam to set the table. When we were alone she put her arms around me and quietly said, “I know it’s premature. But a mother has hopes and dreams for her daughter. One of the things she hopes for is a good man, a good husband. I hope you two make it. It warms my heart to hear her talk about you, and to see the look in her eyes when she looks at you. Maybe waiting a year to get together was what you needed. You two are so good together.”

I’m embarrassed. But I said, “When I’m not with her I can hardly breathe. I love the way she looks and the way her hair smells. I love every syllable that comes out of her mouth. I love her smile and her laugh. I love how kind she is to everyone, even the kids other people are cruel to. I know first loves never last ... almost never. But I know what we have is special. I’m not going to blow this.”

She smiled but her eyes are becoming moist. She said, “I’m glad. Because I think you’re right. Even after such a short time what you two have seems very special indeed.”

She went up on her toes and kissed my cheek just as Mr. Wendell came into the room. He exclaimed, “So this is what you do when I’m working my fingers to the bone to put food on the table!”

She laughed and said, “That’s right, you old fart. I throw myself at teenage boys.”

He still hadn’t cracked a smile. He said, “That’s all well and good, as long as supper is ready on time.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.